Sex at Work

Story Info
Woman has the hots for the mail guy.
1.6k words
4.2
55.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, as you know I work as a secretary on the tenth floor of an office building. Each day I dress up in my nice office dresses with my garter belt and stockings, the high heel shoes and the nice soft lacey bra. I enjoy my dresses with a button up or low cut neck. I hate feeling like my clothes are going to choke me. The guys in the office come around and try to peek down my blouses to see what they can see.

I sometimes tease them and will bend over and give them a good show and then on other days they have to work at it. There is this one guy that I had been flirting with for a while now. He works in the mailroom and sometimes coming back from lunch we ride up in the elevator together. He has said a few things to me but I have just laughed them off thinking to my self that I would not be that lucky to get a time with him. So yesterday, Bill {that is his name} and I were in the elevator, He was starting his afternoon rounds and I was heading back to work after lunch.

There were more people in there than usual so we were very close together. He was standing behind me; he leans over and whispers in my ear. He asked me "have you been fucked in an elevator before?" I shook my head no I could not speak, my heart was racing and I was breathing harder than normal. I was excited by what he had said to me. He put his hand on my side, I could feel my nipples getting hard and my pussy was feeling wet, he then whispered "would you like to?"

I shook my head yes.

Then he whispered "maybe someday then." The doors opened and it was my floor so I got off. Before going to my desk I made a quick trip to the ladies room just to straighten up a little but I could not stop thinking about what he had said to me. I was excited there was no denying that. I went to my desk, started the afternoon off with answering the phone and making appointments for my boss. I could feel a presence at my desk but had my chair turned back to doing something. When I turned around there he was, delivering the mail. He handed me the stack of envelopes and smiled at me, told me to have a nice day then left. I started opening the mail and sorting it out in its proper places to go. I came across a piece of paper with a message written on it. It said "Meet me in elevator #4 at 7am tomorrow." I folded the piece of paper up and tucked it in my bra. That night I could not sleep for anticipation was very high. This man was very hot and he wanted me. The next morning I took extra time in the shower and shaved my pussy clean. Washed everything clean. Put on vanilla perfume and powder and did my hair up real nice. I put my garter on and slipped some sheer stockings on and clipped them into the garter made sure the seam went straight up the back of my leg. I did not put on any panties but did put on a see through, button in the front bra that held my large tits very tight causing a bulging cleavage. I then slipped into a nice respectable dress with a low cut front to show off my cleavage. I put on the normal necklace, earrings, watch etc. and got ready for work. It was now 6:30am time for me to leave. I arrived a few minutes early but went to elevator #4 and pushed the button. I waited my heart racing not knowing what to expect. The doors opened; there he was standing there waiting for me. I got in, he pushed the button for the top floor and we went up past floor #3 then #6 then we got to #8 and he stopped the elevator. He turned around, took me in his arms, kissing me with great passion, I felt very light headed and out of control. He kissed me for the longest time. Playing with my tongue and softly sucking on it. As I sucked on his. He then backed me up against the back wall, lifting my arms above my head, holding them there. He was kissing my neck and biting it now, working his way down to my cleavage. He took his other hand, unbuttoned each one of the buttons on my dress letting it fall to the fall. Then just stood there looking at my body. Still holding my hands above my head with his other hand he unbuttoned my bra letting my tits loose. He slowly bent down, not letting go of my hands, kissing every inch of my breast till he got to the nipples. He took my hard nipples in his mouth one at a time, sucking and nipping at them. The only thing that I could do was moan it felt so good, I was so horny for this man that he could have done almost anything to me and I would not have minded. Finally letting go of my hands, going to his knees, he spreads my legs apart, starts eating my pussy. My hands go to his head and I run my fingers over the top of his head. He shaves his head; the feeling of the freshly shaved head was turning me on even more. He was sucking and flicking my clit I was moving my hips and fucking his face I wanted more. He placed two fingers in my pussy and took them out putting them up to my mouth I licked off my juices. You could see that he was hard. I wanted him as naked as I was. I told him that I wanted him naked. I started to undress him but he could not wait for me and just stripped. Almost ripping his shirt. He lay down on the floor of the elevator, putting us in a 69 position. We were sucking, biting, flicking, and eating each other. We even had fingers in each other's asses. The heat was on. I was fucking his mouth he was fucking mine. He kept talking to me asking me questions like "do you like the way I eat your pussy" I like it when a man talks dirty to me when we are having sex. We were almost about to come right there on the elevator floor when he told me to get up. I did as I was told he took my hands and placed them over my head again, placing me facing the wall. He was biting my neck he spread my legs and bent me forward just a bit sliding his hard cock into my hot dripping pussy. With the one hand he held onto my hands above my head with the other he was pinching my nipples, while he bit my neck and licked my ear, with the other hand he reached around to rub my clit. I was going to cum there was no way I could stop it. I told him that I was cumming, in this voice he growled "GO FOR IT" I did my knees got weak he held me weight. Then he bent me over telling me to grab the handle bar again he spread my legs, slid his dick into my pussy again. He pumped my pussy in and out, in and out getting so wet and slippery. Then he took his cock out of my pussy, repositioned it. Sliding it into my asshole. I pushed back against it loving the feeling of it going into my asshole. He was in me as up to his balls.

He rested for a moment, then taking my hips in his hands he slid his cock in and out of my ass, going faster and faster. I knew he would not last to long because I kept squeezing my ass muscles tightening them. He lasted for a few more pumps with each drive in it had more force than the last. All of a sudden I felt him stiffen and just holding where he was then I could feel his hot cum deep up my ass. I was moaning because I was horny again. I reached down between my legs and rubbed my clit making us cum together. He reached up and grabbed my hair pulling my head back I let out a grunt of pleasure and we just stood there. His cock slipped out of my ass and I could feel his cum dripping out of my ass.

We cleaned up and got dressed again. He engaged the elevator, pushing the number of the floor that I work on. Before we got to my floor he took me in his arms, kissing me very passionately, he whispered in my ear that he enjoyed what we had done telling me that he would like to do it again. I slipped him my phone number, got off the elevator and went to work. That afternoon he came around to the office handing me the mail and smiling at me. I went through the mail opening it and putting it into the proper places. I came across a note {again}.

The note said "Did you know they have cameras in the elevators?" My face got red but thinking about it, it excited me.