Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexual adventure of my youth.
2.1k words
3.3
12.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Marie could grab whatever it was she wanted, we heard voices coming towards us, so at once, we darted behind a stack of suitcases and hid out. The baggage handler and another man stood not more than ten feet away from us. Over the loud rumbling of the train and wind whistling through out the car, Marie and I were able to hear what the two were talking about. The baggage porter, a young African man, no more than twenty three or so, reaches into his pants pocket and takes out a small plastic bag, filled with something green.

Marie looks at me and whispers, "Hashish." And smiles.

"We should buy some." I whispered.

She shrugs her shoulders and leans back towards me. I run my right hand down her skirt front and enter her cunt with my middle finger. She turns her head to the left, closes her eyes and bits her bottom lip as I suck softly on her neck. Our blissful state was interrupted by loud grunt. We open our eyes to see the young Porter, leaning over holding his stomach and blood dripping onto the floor. The man stands over him and grins, the most evil grin I'd ever seen. He walks over to a sliding door and after opening it. He walks back over to the Porter and drags him by his uniform and kicks him off the train.

Frozen, in horror, Marie and I stood holding our mouths, not so as much twitching. The man closes the door and walks over to a small blood stain on the wood floor and wipes at it with his foot and picks up the bag the Porter dropped.

We both stood still for another ten minutes before moving and when we felt it was safe, we rushed to our seats, shaking nervously. Together, Marie and I have experienced more things than most people would in their entire life, but this, the taking of a human life, was something we wished we'd never seen.

For the next, four hours, Marie, sat looking out the window, with tears running down her face, holding tight to my hand. When the conductor announced, we were an hour away from Marseilles, Marie looks at me and with fear in her voice asks, "What should we do?"

"I don't know." I said

Ahead of us, there were three men carrying on in a loud boisterous conversation, one of the men stands and stretches and lets out a loud grunt as he yawns. I look up and immediately, recognize him to be the man from the baggage car. I nudge Marie and nod towards the man.

"That's him, Innocence. That's the man."

"Look at his belt." I said.

Clipped next to a silver buckle, was a badge, a Policeman's badge. Marie looks at me and shakes her head. "Who can we tell if he is the Police?"

"Let's, just wait and see what happens."

We came to the end of our trip and were greeted by Marie's step brother Manuel, in all his glory. Six foot two, dark completion, muscles, long curly hair blowing in the Mediterranean air.

"Bonjour." He greets us.

The excitement of seeing him, me for the first time in about eight years and Marie, in about six months, made us forget momentarily about the murder we'd witnessed.

Walking to the car, the man on the train walks passes us. Marie didn't notice him, because she was basking in the arms of Manuel. Marie told me, that she and Manuel have been in a somewhat incestuous relationship. I say somewhat because technically, they weren't related. True they both viewed each other as brother and sister all their lives, but one day, sometime when Marie grew tits and became sexually active, they realized, if they did fuck it would cause no damage.

I stared at the man from the train, trying to figure out who he was and what he was up to. I tapped Manuel on the shoulder and asked if he knew the man. Manuel looks over at the man smoking a cigarette and nods his head.

"He is the chief of Police here. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Marie says as she looks at me holding up her right index finger, telling me to hush.

Marie's family was not unlike mine. She had passive parents, interested in only themselves and material things and provided wealth, beyond the imagination to their family. Her family's estate was on a two hundred acre parcel, with rolling hill and cliffs that overlooked the tranquil Mediterranean.

The sun had set and a few grounds people lit a handful of touches to light pathways around the estate. I sat at the edge of cliff a few hundred yards from the house looking out at the Yachts and Cruise ships that docked, whose lights dotted the sea like fireflies. It was about 98 degrees Fahrenheit and being on the French Riviera, I walked around the estate nude feeling the hot summer night's air caressing my young breast.

Behind me, I hear laughter and turning to look, I see Marie and Manuel walking holding each other. I must admit, I was a bit jealous. Like Marie, I had a major crush on Manuel since the age of eight or nine and have always wanted to fuck him, but out of respect for Marie, I stayed my distance.

I grabbed hold of a scarf and wrapped it around my bare body as they came closer. Marie, I could see by the moon light and torches, wore only a small knitted bikini bottom. She walks over to me and hugs me smiling. I kiss her on the check, feeling there is something wet. I wipe her face with my hand and lick my fingers, tasting the salty taste of sperm. She looks at me and grins, closing her eyes and biting her lip, giving the impression she liked the gesture. Although the both of us were 100 percent Bi, we drew the line at screwing the same man, unless that man agreed to us both.

Marie leans over to me and kisses me, long and hard on the lips and whispers in my ear, "Its okay, he knows." She peeled the silk wrap, around my body and began sucking on my erect nipple. Taken away in the heat of passion, I close my eyes and loose myself to the lustful act. A few seconds later, I open my eyes and the image of the man that I have lusted after all these years, come into sharp focus. I grinned as he ran his right hand over his long, hard shaft, smiling at the sight of Marie and I making out. Marie was now sucking feverishly, on my tits. I watch as, Manuel took his hard cock with his hand and slowly, push it between, Marie's ass cheeks. He grabs her by the hips and pushes into her, probing her anal. She lets out a soft whimper as he slowly at first, rocks back and forth, tilting his head back letting out soft moans, while her soft cheeks, clasp together. I spread my legs wide, exposing my wet and willing cunt, ready for cock a finger, a tongue or whatever else, used to get me to cum.

Marie moves to my neck, grabbing hold with her left hand, kissing me in all the spots she knew best. I feel her fingers, rubbing my labia and then without warning, I feel her hand slowly going deeper in me. I lean back and, resting my body on arms, thrusting my hips into the air, looking at Manuel, as he watched in amazement at his half sisters wrist dig into my pussy. He pulls from behind Marie and moves to my face, straddling me. I lick between his legs tasting sweat and sperm and remnants of my lover Marie. He lowers himself onto my face, grabbing my long blonde hair and pulling me deeper into his thighs and as I taste his hairy testicles, I feel a drip of sperm, oozing off his right hand, as he jerks his cock. Marie's thrusting in me with her fist, becomes harder and faster, as if she was repaying me for the torture, done to her earlier in the day. Her face becomes intense with every thrust. He thrusts more violent as the seconds past, her breathing more excited.

I lean back onto the ground and grab hold of Manuel's cock and stick into my mouth. The warm mixture of cum and sweat fills my mouth and not wanting to loose any fluids, my lips seal around his shaft as I grab his ass, pulling his lower body into my face. He takes my hair, and pulls it tight with both hands, rocking my head back and forth.

I feel Marie's hand leave my cunt briefly only to be followed by another force. I open my eyes and look between the hairy thighs that straddle my face at Marie. Her hands together like she was praying, but they were half way in my pussy. She looks up and smiles at me as she pushes in. I let out a scream that was stifled by cock, sperm and saliva, and as I try to turn my head, Manuel grabs me and shoves his cock back into my mouth, Marie's hands in me, probing my inner walls. I could feel her French manicured nails scratching my insides. It was pain, subsided by pleasure.

My eyes lock onto Manuel's intense look, his thrusting in my mouth becomes more forceful. I prepare myself for another burst of sperm, by opening my mouth wide, feeling the saliva draining from my mouth, down my face. And then, hitting my tonsils, a small shot of sperm and as I lean back, turning my head to cough, I cut my eyes to look at Manuel draining his cock onto my face. Below me, Marie looks at the intense action and closes her eyes, violently thrusting her hands in me.

I feel myself reaching a climax and I thrust my thighs into the air and as Marie, pulls out of me, I shoot fluids over her face. The intensity of the orgasm was the likes of something I had never felt. My hip stayed in the air as my body violently jerked and twisted as I climaxed. Marie pushes my legs apart and began to suck my cunt, like it was a last meal.

Manuel strokes my head and squeezes my tits as he looks at his sister eat me out. His eyes locked with mine as he leaned over to kiss me, rubbing cum and spit around my face.

Marie slowly licks me from the cunt, to my neck, kissing me on one side of my face as Manuel does the other. Their mouths and my lips, connect in a three way kiss, our breaths joined as we conclude one of the most perverted threesomes I'd ever had.

The next morning I awoke to the warm sun on my body as I lay on the bed, feeling pain in vagina. I grunt as I turn my head to see the linen curtains, coving the balcony, blowing in and out. I can still feel cum on my face and in my cunt. Although I love sex, I cannot stand feeling physically unclean. I slide out the bed and walk over to the balcony looking at the beautiful coastline. I took a deep breath of fresh air, when I felt hands grab my thighs and something enter my ass. I turn to see Manuel smiling at me, rocking back and forth. His right arm, wraps around my chest, his hand grabbing and squeezing my tits. His left hand digs in my pussy, his knees, bent, his cock fucking my ass. He sucks on my neck hard and breaks only to say, "I'm about to cum."

He pulls out of my ass, turns me around and pushes me to my knees. I grab hold of his cock and stick it in my mouth. His head rocks back as he gently runs his hand through my hair. He looks down at me. "Yes, that's it, you luscious blonde that's the way. Suck." He moans as he comes in my mouth. "Ahh. Open your mouth Innocence, suck me deep. Caress me with your tongue, back and forth, that's it."

As I suck every drop from him as he holds my head in his hand looking at me. I try to move away, but he tightly keeps hold of me. "Again. Suck me till I come again."

I kneel lower and grab his ankle with my right hand and with my left hand I rub his cock, teasing it with my tongue. A few minutes later, his sperm was on my face again.

I stand up and grab a handful of his burly chest hair and look him in the eyes. "I need a shower."