Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 03

Story Info
Time to Mature, hope Sheila feels the same.
4.1k words
4.37
49k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers

You may want to read the previous chapters first. There will be six chapters in all. A big 'Thank You' to Estragon for editing this story and making it a much better read.
DG Hear


Chapter 3

I was glad I went to see my sister. She was so happy to see me. I bought her some flowers and a card from the hospital store. I stayed with her for a couple of hours. We talked about her family and I told her I met someone but the relationship was fairly new. She wished me the best. I realized I loved my sister. My feeling about life must be changing or maybe I was just maturing.

Her two daughters came to see her along with her husband. After we visited for awhile I went out to dinner with them.

They offered me the couch to sleep on, which I accepted. On Sunday morning I went to see my sister again before leaving for home. I got home and took a shower and went to bed. I had to work the next day.

I called Sheila Monday evening. She said she missed me. I told her my sister was doing fine and should be discharged from the hospital today. I asked her what she did over the weekend. She mentioned she went out with friends on Saturday and spent time at home Sunday.

She didn't elaborate who she went with or where she went. I decided to not talk about it and just trust her. On Thursday I talked to her and asked her about the fish fry on Friday and she told me she thought we should skip a few weeks. She was tired of going there every Friday.

That was all right with me and we went to other restaurants. On Saturdays we began going to different sports games. I wasn't much for the crowds but Sheila liked it. She even convinced her Mom and Dad to go to a game with us. I think they were beginning to like me. It was nearly two months before we attended another fish fry. Sheila acted a little different but still greeted a few of the guys with a hug. They asked us where we'd been and I told them we were just trying out different restaurants.

We didn't go back for the fish fry for a few weeks. I went to Sheila's on a Friday to pick her up. She looked nervous for some reason. She had been talking to Olivia when I had arrived. Olivia looked at me and left the room. She didn't say hi or bye. Something wasn't right.

I asked Sheila where she wanted to go and she said to my trailer. She needed to talk with me. I knew something was bothering her but wasn't sure what it was. I had to wonder if it had anything to do with Olivia but I didn't know why. I never did anything inappropriate, and besides I never told anyone about my feeling when I was around Olivia.

We didn't talk on the way to the trailer. We went in and Sheila asked me if I could make some tea for her. I did so and got myself a beer. "Ok Sheila, what the hell is going on?"

"I took a pregnancy test a couple of days ago and it showed positive. I saw the doctor today and she said I am pregnant." She had tears in her eyes.

"I thought you said you took pills, what happened?" I asked.

"A few months ago I had run out and I missed taking them for about a week. I thought that I would be protected for that short a period since I have been taking them since high school. I started taking them again as soon as I got them. I guess it was too late."

She had tears in her eyes and I honestly wasn't sure what to do. I asked her if that was what she and Olivia were talking about when I showed up. She said it was.

"I'm telling my parents Sunday. I know they will be disappointed in me but I need to talk to them about what to do. I was hoping you would be there with me. After all, we did this together."

I knew she was right. Even though I wasn't positive I loved her I did like her an awful lot. I wasn't ready to ask her to marry me, but I knew I had to man up and take care of my responsibilities.

"Sheila, of course I'll be with you and we'll tell your parents together. We'll get married and start our own family. There's plenty of room in the trailer for now and we can save up and get ourselves a home."

She was crying and hugged me.

"That is of course if you want to marry me," I said.

"Of course I'll marry you. I love you Randy."

I told her I loved her too and that I would be the best husband and father I could possibly be. I decided I would do my best and take care of my family. I was actually getting excited about being a father. I was going to make this work.

We made love on the bed. I asked her about having sex while she was pregnant. She said the doctor told her it shouldn't be a problem. She could have sex right up to delivery as long as she wasn't hurting from it.

On Sunday I went to her house. We were all sitting at the table when I told Mr. and Mrs. White that I had something to ask them.

"What is it Randy?" asked her Father.

"I asked Sheila to marry me and she said yes. We would like your blessing."

I looked over at Olivia and she wouldn't even look at me. Mr. White said, "Are you two sure about this? You haven't known each other all that long and I'm fairly sure that you don't have your finances in order."

Mrs. White spoke up, "Don't you think you're rushing this marriage a little? Don't you think you should know each other better and longer before making such a decision?"

"Mom, I'm pregnant. I missed my last two periods and saw the doctor at the hospital this week. There is no doubt, I'm about three months along," said Sheila.

Her dad shook his head. "So what are you expecting to do now?"

"Sir, we thought we'd get married as soon as possible and we can live in my trailer. It's clean and there's plenty of room. We figure we can start saving up for a down payment on a house for the future."

Sheila spoke, "Mom, Dad, I know this hit you guys hard but Randy and I love each other and we can make this work. I was figuring we could get married next month before I showed much more. If you like it could be a private affair."

There wasn't a lot to say after that. I felt bad that Olivia wouldn't even look at me. We finished dinner and Sheila and her mom went in the living room to make some quick wedding plans. I talk with Mr. White and told him I'd be a good husband to his daughter. I would always put her first.

****

We didn't go out much for the next month. I would go to the Whites' house and they planned the wedding. Olivia was the maid of honor and I asked my brother Stan to be my best man. Sheila invited some of her female college friends and a lot of her relatives to the wedding.

I invited my siblings and they all came. It really made me feel pretty good. I invited Butch from the bar but no one else. I didn't care to have any of the bikers there.

It was a lot smaller wedding then Sheila had dreamed about but it was very nice. I felt kind of funny being in the limelight but Sheila loved it. The food was great and Sheila looked beautiful. Her wedding dress covered any baby bulge that would have showed.

My sisters were really happy for me and made me happy when they said they thought I'd make a great dad. I would know all the things not to do. They said it in a joking way but it really was true.

Olivia didn't talk much to me since the announcement. I danced with her at the wedding and she wished me the best and hoped I had made the right decision. All in all it was a beautiful wedding. Sheila only drank a little wine because of the baby. She wasn't overly happy about that.

We took a weekend jaunt to a nearby city for a honeymoon. We did have to be back at work on Monday. Over they next few weeks we would move more and more of Sheila stuff into the trailer. I couldn't believe she had so much clothes and things.

My trailer was three bedrooms and one was full of just her things. Another we started getting ready for the baby and then there was our bedroom. I found out soon enough that Sheila wasn't much of a cook. We would eat out most of the time or go to her parents' for dinner.

We made love often but it seemed to wane the farther she got along in her pregnancy. I just figured this was expected. We would talk a lot about our futures and what we would do after the baby was born. It was something we hadn't talked about earlier.

Sheila's Mom said I didn't have to call her Mrs. White and Carol would be fine. We became better friends as the pregnancy proceeded. She could see I was really trying to be a good husband to Sheila. I helped her in everyway I could.

Since Sheila and I both worked, I told Carol that I needed to learn how to cook some simple meals. She laughed and called Olivia into the room. She told me that Olivia was a great cook and could show me and Sheila a few pointers. Olivia didn't seem too happy about it but she did come over a couple of times a week and showed me how to make simple dinners like spaghetti and a few other dishes.

I always arrived home first and we would start dinner. Sheila would show up an hour later. As much as I hate to admit it, I loved the time I spent learning to cook with Olivia. She was always smiling and laughed at my mistakes.

After the three of us ate dinner Olivia would go home. She said she had to finish her homework. Sheila and I would cuddle and watch TV. The bigger she got the less she wanted to go out. I told her she looked beautiful, pregnant and all.

We stayed away from the club for months. Sheila didn't want to go there with her big belly. I told her she wasn't the only woman to ever have a baby but she didn't think it was funny.

We found out we were going to have a baby girl and started working on names. Some seemed really bad but we kept coming up with some till we decided on Victoria. I knew I would be calling her Vicky.

Sheila was really getting quite bitchy with me. I figured it went with the pregnant territory. I got blamed for just about anything she could think of. I didn't argue with her because I knew she was having a hard time with being pregnant. Olivia had talked to her and told me what they talked about.

Sheila hated losing her figure. She was so vain. She couldn't drink or smoke her weed, which she only did once in a while, but not being able to do it made her angry. I stopped smoking once we got married. I decided I didn't need it and I was going to be a father.

Olivia also told me that Sheila didn't like the way men looked at her. I had no idea why she would worry about that. I thought she had a glow about her and it was rather sexy.

The farther into the pregnancy she got, the more she wanted it over with. She said she was going to go to an exercise class and get her body back. I can't tell you how many time she blamed me for getting her pregnant. There was no use in arguing with her.

One day when Olivia stopped by after school we talked about the way Sheila was acting. I know she was uncomfortable and I wanted to help her but had no idea what I could do. I did most of the cleaning and helping with dinner as much as I knew how.

Olivia smiled at me. "Randy, you're a great guy and Sheila is lucky to have you. If I might make a suggestion, Sheila is on her feet all day and I know they must hurt her with the additional weight. Why don't you massage her feet? Just take a few minutes and rub her feet. Even use a little oil. Maybe she won't be such a bitch to you."

There was just something about Olivia that I loved. If only...never mind, I thought, I'm a married man soon to be a father.

I tried Olivia's suggestion when Sheila arrived home. She loved it! I began to give her a foot rub every evening after she got home from work. It only took about fifteen minutes and she was a lot less bitchy with me.

At bedtime she would lay on her belly on top of pillows and I would give her a back rub. She loved it and sometime I would lower my hands to her pussy and keep rubbing. We weren't having sex as often during her last couple of months but we did a lot of petting. I used my fingers and a vibrator on her most every night.

She did give me oral sex at least twice a week. I was just happy to be able to get her off. I knew how much she liked sex but she said it was too damn uncomfortable.

Another thing we had to talk about was who was going to watch Victoria after she was born. Sheila said she wasn't going to quit work and I sure couldn't afford to quit my job. Carol, Sheila's mom, came to the rescue.

Sheila would take a leave of absence for six weeks and then Carol said she would watch Vicky while we were at work. One of us could stop by and pick her up each evening. This would work out great since Carol wasn't going to charge us anything. She told me she didn't want money for watching her own granddaughter.

I got a call one day and it was Sheila. She was at work in the hospital and her water broke. I told her I would be there as soon as possible. She asked me to stop by the house and get her suitcase that she had ready for when the time came.

When I got to the hospital I was allowed to go see her in the birthing room. She wasn't a happy camper, and swore at me for doing this to her. Hell, what could I say? I stepped out in the waiting room and her mother and father were there along with Olivia.

I'd like to say it was a quick and easy birth but it wasn't. We were at the hospital for six hours. Every time I went in the room with Sheila I got yelled at. She talked nicer to her mom and dad. Olivia stood in the background, not saying much.

When it was finally time for the delivery I went inside and put on a robe. I wanted to be a part of my baby's birth. Carol stayed in the room also. She held Sheila's hand and I watched my baby girl arrive into this world. I have to say she looked like quite a mess but the nurse informed me that all babies are covered in goop when they come out.

I cut the umbilical cord and they took the baby to measure her and clean her up. When they brought her back I was the first to hold her. She was so tiny and beautiful, I fell in love with her immediately. I knew I had tears running down my face. I held her while they cleaned up Sheila. I handed the baby over to Carol who was in tears seeing her new grandbaby.

I went to the waiting room and told Mr. White and Olivia they had a granddaughter and niece. They both went into the room to see the baby. Sheila was sitting up and holding her baby. Our new family life was about to begin.

I brought Sheila and the baby home the next day. Carol was there to help out her daughter, thank God. I had no idea what I should be doing. Carol made dinner and Mr. White came by after work. Olivia dropped in after school.

I held the baby as much as possible. Every day after work I would hurry home to be with my family. Sheila's mom stopped by most every day and explained things to watch for and how to take care of the baby.

I loved holding her and feeding her. Changing her not so much. She was my little girl and I did it. I would be the one to get up in the middle of the night and change her and then hold her till she went back to sleep.

After about a month Sheila started taking her exercise class. She said she was going to get back in shape the way she always looked. After I got home from work she would go to her classes. I did check and it was an all women's class so I didn't mind. For some reason I guess I never totally trusted Sheila but never told her.

She went to the gym at least three times a week. I have to admit she was looking good. When it was time for her to go back to work she was told she would have to work the afternoon shift. She wasn't overly happy about it.

She would take care of Vicky in the morning and around noon she would take her to her mother's house. After going to her exercise class she would go to work. I would stop by the White's house and pick up my baby girl. Every day was like a new adventure with her. I loved her so much.

Some days I would stay for dinner at the Whites', other times I just wanted to get home and relax with Vicky. It got to a point that Olivia would stop by after school to see Vicky. I think she loved her as much Sheila and I did. She would often stay for a few hours and even make dinner.

I would watch a little TV and hold my baby girl while Olivia finished her homework. I knew it was dangerous on my part to have Olivia such a big part of my life because I still got the butterflies when she was around.

I need to tell you the truth here. Olivia and I never did anything sexually together. I never even kissed her. It was just so nice having her around.

I didn't see Sheila much during the week. I would be sleeping when she got home from work. On the weekends we asked Carol or Olivia if they would watch Vicky so we could go out to dinner and do something. We took in a movie, a game or sometimes go out and dance somewhere.

After a few months Sheila was back to her old form. We did go out about once a month to the fish fry and the same old guys were still there. The only people I was happy to see were Butch, Sharon and my brothers. As far as Carlos, Bob and Ray, I could care less.

I guess Butch's place reminded me too much of the past and I didn't want those guys hugging my wife any more. Everyone always asked about the baby and would say that "Sheila didn't look like she had a kid", which made her feel good, but not me.

Sharon told me she had something she wanted to tell me some time but I never got back to her for a long time.

Sheila was back on the kick of wanting to go out with her nurse friends again. Since she was on second shift she said it would be on Saturdays. It would only be once a month. I agreed but I told her I wanted to know where she was going in case I needed to contact her.

I couldn't really tail her since I stayed home with Vicky. I was trying my best to trust her. I would usually waited up for her when she went out with the girls. She was usually pretty horny and we almost always had a good round of sex.

Olivia was due to graduate and we were all going to her graduation. Sheila reminded me that I didn't go to hers. "We had just been going together for a couple of weeks. I didn't know any of your family at the time. I think they would be offended if we didn't go to your sister's graduation. That doesn't mean I enjoy going, it's just the right thing to do."

Olivia had a party similar to Sheila's only there were less college friends, just a few of her girlfriends, and of course all the relatives attended. I don't think Sheila liked not being the center of attention. She quickly took Vicky out of my arms to show all her relatives her daughter.

Olivia smiled at me. We both knew that Sheila just wanted the attention. I congratulated Olivia and gave her a hug. What was surprising was she hugged me back. There was some unknown force between us and I believe we both knew it.

Vicky was about six months old now and was learning to do all kind of things. I was amazed at my little girl. Olivia started on the day shift at the hospital since she was learning what was expected of her. It didn't sit with Sheila very well since she was on second shift.

Some days I would work overtime a couple of hours to finish a job. Instead of me picking up Vicky from the Whites' house Olivia volunteered to drop her off after she got out of work. I would sometimes order us a dinner and at other times she might cook something up.

Sheila didn't like Olivia coming over so often. I swore to her that nothing ever happened between Olivia and me. She was like a sister to me. At least that's what I told Sylvia. In truth I believe I loved Olivia but I would never do anything to hurt my family.

On one Friday Sheila took the day off to take Vicky for a checkup. I worked that day and was surprised Sheila didn't go to work afterwards. She told me she decided to just take the whole day off. In fact she said we ought to go to the fish fry that night.

She did her usual hugging, which I wasn't overly happy with. It seemed she even talked to the guys longer than usual. As we were eating she told me she forgot to mention that she was going to a play on Saturday night. When I asked her with who, she told me she was going with Olivia.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers
12