Sex Club for College Students Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
111 Followers

Their kisses started gentle and undemanding and Chris gently cradled Heather's head with his hands. He leaned back slightly and inhaled her scent. "Your hair smells wonderful," Chris exclaimed as he ran his fingers through it and then kissed her again.

Chris and Heather stopped and turned to their two students.

Heather spoke first, "Now I am sure both of you know how to kiss, but you will notice Chris didn't start by sticking his tongue half way down my throat or grabbing my breasts. We are just getting comfortable touching each other a little, no rushing, no grabbing. I am not saying that you're never going to have a date where you can both hardly wait to rip each others clothes off, but we are trying to address those date situations that both of you talked about where the sparks weren't flying everywhere off of every part of each of your bodies and the date ended up being a dud instead of the earth shaking and quaking under the bed."

Chris took over, "Because this has not been a typical date and the two of you don't know each other well, this will be an excellent opportunity to role play some. I realize some of this will feel a little staged and awkward at first, but just go along with the 'plan' and I think you will find it helpful. I want both of you to go back out to the hallway, and come back into the room holding hands. Allen I want you to pretend that this is Calie's dorm room that you are seeing it for the first time and just try to pretend that Heather and I are not in the room."

Calie left the room with Allen, and was actually feeling a little giddy as Allen took her hand in his.

"I guess you should open the door," he said with a smile, "since it's actually your dorm room."

Calie opened the door and they both stepped into the room. "This is amazing. Did you set this all up yourself? Oops, that was a stupid question, of course you did." Allen said trying to keep a straight face.

"I am glad you like it. I was really looking forward to this date with you Allen, and wanted everything to be just right." replied Calie as she played into her role once more.

Allen replied, "I've been looking forward to this date too," and then leaned toward Calie with his lips and kissed her for the first time.

Calie felt his warm lips on hers and could feel the flutter of that 'genuine butterfly' affect in her stomach. It was just a soft kiss but a very welcome one. As Allen began to break the kiss Calie responded and kissed him back. As their kisses continued, Allen took a small step forward and gently wrapped his arms around her and tenderly pulled them closer. Calie looked into is dark brown eyes as he gazed back at her. Calie placed her hands around Allen's waist and they embraced. Calie pushed her lips again firmly against his with more insistence and Allen held her tighter. Calie's bosom pushed against his chest as she brushed the tip of her tongue across his lips, seeking to explore Allen further. Allen parted his lips and felt their tongues meet.

Allen ran his fingers through her hair as they continued to kiss with ever greater passion while Calie's hands migrated lower and grabbed at Allen's ass. She pulled him to her and felt his crotch press against her belly.

"Has anyone ever told you what a great ass you have?" Calie said breaking the kiss as well as the silence of the moment.

"Not unless you count the two gay guys that propositioned me at the bar last week," Allen said with a smile.

Heather interrupted, "Okay you guys, that was great. Unless you two are professional actors I would swear that you were enjoying yourselves."

"Oh, I was," Calie said with a grin, never taking her eyes off Allen's.

With a wink Allen said, "Well, I'm just one hell of a great actor."

Calie gave Allen a mock punch on the shoulder for his wise crack.

Chris said, "That was great, what you said at the end about Allen's ass. About the only comment I would have is you both might look for more opportunities to communicate with your partner. I like this about you, or do that again, or wow that feels great."

Heather added, "If at this point the date is not proceeding the way you had hoped it would, I would suggest you offer the other person a massage. It can start with their clothes on or off, and can be just massaging their neck or back. Any excuse to initiate some physical contact with your date will start to tear down the walls that are keeping you from feeling connected with your partner. If I remember Calie, you said you had a date a couple weeks ago where you were feeling stressed about school and really seemed not to be hitting it off with your date. Then he started out in your dorm room by giving you a nice back rub and by the time you two were done you said you couldn't get enough of him."

Calie blushed, "Yes, you're right. It really did make all the difference."

"Now we come to one of my favorite parts of the date," Chris said, "Transitioning from kissing and embracing each other to removing clothes and moving to the bed. For me, this often just starts as a natural progression from the kissing."

Chris took Heather in his arms again and began to kiss her and she responded in kind. Calie and Allen saw Heather move her head and whisper something in Chris's ear. She then licked his earlobe and gently nibbled on it. Chris raised a hand to Heathers chest and lightly pressed it against her breast. His fingers searched for her nipple and found it. Heather drew back lightly and found the ends of Chris's t-shirt and pulled it off over his head.

Calie stared at Chris's body, and immediately thought, 'this boy obviously works out'. He had a well defined six pack and a deep tan. Heather fondled his chest and squeezed his nipples.

"Oh I just love your beautiful chest," Heather said with much emphasis.

Calie thought to herself, 'So do I'.

"Now, another avenue you can take is a little bit of a strip tease." said Heather. "Guys especially seem to like this."

"Well, duh!" exclaimed Chris.

Chuckling, Heather pushed Chris back onto the bed and stood before him. She raised her hands and slowly started unbuttoning her blouse as the soft music played in the background. By the time she got to the third button her black lace bra was clearly visible. Calie noticed a bulge forming in Chris's jeans as he sat on the bed watching Heather strip for him.

Allen stood transfixed too as Heather put on her show. Heather was a pretty girl. She wasn't petite like Calie as she stood about five foot six, and probably weighed about 140 pounds, out weighing Calie by fifteen or twenty. Her breasts also looked to be a size larger, and her long thick hair fell about three inches beyond her shoulders.

Once her blouse was unbuttoned, Heather took it off and dropped it to the floor. Next she unbuttoned her tight jeans that were molded to her shapely legs. They could now see her matching black panties as she wiggled her bottom to help lower the jeans past her hips. She kicked her shoes off and stepped out of her jeans.

Heather then moved closer to the bed, standing over Chris as she unfastened her bra. Even Calie was a little envious as she gazed on Heather's full naked breasts. Chris reached out and cupped the breasts she had offered up to him. He leaned over and took one of them in his mouth and ran his tongue over her nipple. Heather let out a satisfied moan that all of them could hear. Chris drew back a little taking in Heather's body with his eyes. Then he reached out, found the band of Heather's panties and ever so slowly lowered them.

Allen and Calie moved from behind Heather to get a better look at the slow unveiling that was going on. Allen's mouth was dry with anticipation. First they could see Heather's tan line and then as the panties continued lower they could see the top of her bush. It seemed like it took forever as Chris teased them with his slow pace. Heather felt herself getting wet as Chris unveiled her to their two pupils. Finally, together they revealed her entire body to the two's view. Her long smooth legs, her shapely ass and her dark trimmed bush, and Allen could just make out the outline of her pussy.

Heather stepped out of her panties and turned to face Allen and Calie. She smiled and did a little curtsy. "Ta-Da." she announced, "So that's one way to do a little strip tease for your date." Chris, Calie and Allen offered up some applause in response and appreciation.

"Whew, if a guy's not hard after a performance like that," chimed in Chris, "you're either gay, or impotent."

Calie chuckled, and couldn't help but glance over at Allen's jeans to see if she could see any evidence of his reaction to Heather's show.

Heather grabbed one of the robes lying across the corner chairs and covered herself. "I don't want to distract the boys too much," she said to Calie. "Calie, what have you found you like best? Do you like to have your date undress you, or do you like to undress him?"

"Well I guess I've never given it much thought before." she replied in answer, "I do like undressing my date. I guess it gives me the impression of control and I enjoy touching them. I've gone out with some pretty shy guys and I guess it's a way for them to know I like their body or really interested in them as a whole. Maybe I am a little self conscious because I don't know that I would feel comfortable doing a strip tease like Heather just did."

"What about you Allen?" Heather inquired.

"I would say it's a big turn on for me when I have a gal taking my clothes off." he answered. "It makes me feel like they really want me. I could go either way with my date's clothes though. I really liked what Heather just did, but I would have been just as happy to assist her. If I undress my date it gives me the opportunity to do some exploring also, if they are game."

Chris added another comment, "Another advantage of helping to undress your date is you can sort of take turns with each article of clothing. I also think it's easier to add in comments along the way."

"Like, your arms are so big and strong, or your skin is so soft, or the best one, Oh, you're so big and hard," Heather added in a sarcastic tone.

"Yea, especially that last one," Chris said with a laugh, "It's impossible to overuse that phrase on a guy."

Chris turned to the two students and suggested, "Why don't you two pick up where you left off before we interrupted you and just see what kind of transition feels natural. Without going overboard, try to add some compliments directed at your date along the way."

Allen took Calie's hand in his and positioned himself so that he was facing her. Calie felt her nervous excitement return as she looked deep into his eyes again. She raised herself up onto her toes to bring her lips to his. His lips met hers and he wrapped his arms around her.

"You smell so good Calie," complimented Allen.

As he resumed his kisses, Calie felt his tongue begin to explore. Calie hugged him tighter, and this time she could feel his member pressing against her tummy. Allen ran his hands up the side of her body and then hugged her to him, pressing her breast against his.

Calie exclaimed, "You're such a good kisser Allen, I could do this all night."

She moved her hands to the top button of Allen's shirt and whispered to him, "But I want more than just your kisses."

She unbuttoned his shirt slowly one button at a time. As she undid the third button she leaned in and kissed his chest where the previous button had covered him. She repeated the procedure as she came to the fourth and fifth buttons too and with the last button undone she pushed the shirt over his shoulders, down his arms and dropped it to the floor.

Allen stood before her, his chest bare. He was totally smooth with no hair whatsoever. While not as defined as Chris he had a nice slim body that Calie found very inviting. Her hands ran over his bare skin placing her arms around his sides and began massaging his bare back.

"Oh, your hands feel so good," Allen declared.

Now it was Allen's turn as he took hold of Calie's t-shirt. While she raised her hands to the ceiling, he pulled it over her head. Allen reached around her and found the hook to her salmon pink bra, unclasping it. But Calie brought her hands down over her chest which preventing the bra from falling to the floor.

Calie smiled seductively back at Allen, "So you want to see what's under here, do you?"

"Oh yes, I certainly do," he replied.

"You have to ask for it," she said.

"Oh, sweet Calie, please show your breasts," he begged playfully, "I've been waiting to see them all afternoon."

Calie removed her hand and the bra slid off her breasts and onto the floor. For a few moments Allen just stared at her chest. "What beautiful breasts you have, they're just perfect." Allen said with genuine astonishment.

"Oh really? Tell me more, what do you like about them," Calie egged him on.

"The shape and size are so perfect for you," Allen said, "they stand out so nice and I love their color and your tight little nipples."

Calie reached for Allen's hands and guided them to her breasts. Allen placed an index finger directly on each nipple and then lightly traced his fingers over them. Calie's nipples grew harder in response to his touch and she let out a soft moan of encouragement. Allen softly kneaded them in his hand and felt their weight. Calie could feel a tingle that started in her breasts and traveled down between her legs. Both of them had forgotten that Chris or Heather were even in the room.

Calie gently removed Allen's hand from her breasts gave him a kiss and then got down on her knees. Allen felt nervous excitement as he sensed what was coming. She reached for Allen's belt, unbuckled it and removed it from around his jeans. Then she unsnapped the top button. Allen's bulge was right where the path of the zipper ran and as she lowered it he could feel it run over the length of his hard-on.

She could now see his grey shorts and as she pulled his jeans over his hips she could plainly make out his shape and size. Allen stepped out of his shoes and jeans. Calie placed her hand on his shorts and gently squeezed his cock. This time it was Allen's turn to let out a little moan.

Calie and Allen switch positions and now it was Allen who was removing his date's clothes. Allen unfastened the button, and pulled down the zipper. Calie then sat on the bed as Allen grabbed the jeans by the feet and slid them off her. All that remained was a pair of grey men's shorts and some salmon pink panties.

Calie looked at Allen and with a big grin said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Okay then, on the count of three." Allen retorted, "One, Two, Three."

Allen stared at Calie as he removed his own shorts and she lowered her panties exposing herself to him. Calie had softly trimmed pubes that only partially disguised the small beautiful pouting labia visible beneath them. Calie likewise stared at Allen. He had a large forest of black pubic hair. She could see his hard cut cock rise straight up out of his thick bush. Through his dense growth she could also just make out where his balls hung down. He had a nice lean body, and the lack of any hair on his chest and his slender frame gave the impression of him looking even younger than his 20 years.

Heather spoke up first, breaking the spell between them, which also brought them back to reality and the fact that their instructors were still present. "Okay guys that was a pretty good effort. I think I could sell tickets to that performance."

"That's because I don't think it was a performance." said Chris. Then he handed each of them a robe to cover themselves and continued, "For the next part, we are going to pair off and work separately for a while. Allen, I want you to step into the bath room with Heather, and Calie you are going to work here with me for a bit."

Heather took Allen by the hand and led him into the bathroom. It was a large bathroom that had a couple of stools in it. Heather sat down on one and Allen took the other.

"Allen," Heather began, "first of all I want to tell you I think you are doing wonderful with Calie. I also want to say you have a really nice body that I think any girl would appreciate. However there is one area where I think you could make a small change and it would make a big difference on your dates."

Allen sat on the edge of his chair, "Well, what is it?"

"Your penis looks rather small." She replied.

Allen suddenly felt like he'd been hit in the gut, "What do you mean it's small, I'm almost six inches long and right at five inches around. I've looked it up on the internet and according to the charts I'm bigger than about half the guys out there."

"Allen, you're not listening to me," she said, then added, "I didn't say you were small, I said you looked small. You saw my bush a few minutes ago, did you think I looked sexy? Do I look inviting, do I look like a girl you might like to give some oral satisfaction too?"

"Sure." Allen answered, nodding his head.

She continued, "And what about Calie, doesn't she just look terrific? Well believe it or not, just like you take time each month to get the hair on your head cut or trimmed, Calie and I do the same for our pubic hair and almost every single guy in the club does too. Do you like it when a girl gives you head? Of course you do. I can tell you that a lot of girls would take a look at that thick bush of yours and figure they would get lost in the forest or end up with a lot of pubic hair in their mouth. A guy's cock also looks longer and thicker if his bush is trimmed. So I am not suggesting that you cut it all off, I just think it would make a huge difference if you trimmed it back some. Later when you see Chris naked, I can tell you that he trims his hair but it looks perfectly natural to me. I think you would be surprised how many other guys do it and they just don't talk about it."

"Do you really think it would make that much of a difference?" He asked.

"Well there's an easy way to find out. I brought some clippers and other supplies with me today. It would just take a few minutes and if you don't like it, it'll grow back within a couple of short weeks."

Somewhat timidly Allen replied, "Okay, what do I do?"

"Get up, take your robe off and stand in front of the mirror." she directed.

Allen got up and did as Heather instructed. Allen had lost most of his erection and stood still as Heather brought the stool over in front of him and sat down on it. She took out a small pair of scissors and began to trim him. She left about three quarters of an inch of hair behind. In about five minutes she covered his entire bush. Heather then inspected his shaft and nut-sack.

"Allen it's up to you," she informed him, "but some guys shave their balls and some also shave the hair that actually grows on the shaft itself. Because you don't really have much hair elsewhere on your body, it may seem a little more noticeable than it is on a hairier guy."

"Well what do you think?" inquired Allen.

"I personally like it when a guy has a nice smooth set of balls, but I think a lot of girls wouldn't care one way or the other. It is a little bit more effort for you to maintain."

"Sure, why not go all the way." he stated.

"Okay, you got it." she said, as she ran some warm water in the sink.

She then spread shaving cream onto Allen's sack, got out the safety razor and started in on her task, every few strokes rinsing the blade out in the warm water. Allen liked the sensation of the razor traveling across his balls and began to get hard again.

Allen looked down and apologized. "Sorry."

"No need, don't worry about it." she replied, "In fact its easier to shave your shaft when you're fully erect."

Heather finished with his balls and wiped away the extra shaving cream with a warm wash cloth. Next she grabbed the tip of his dick with one hand while she shaved off the few stray hairs that grew near the base of his shaft with the other. Heather wiped him off one more time and then got up off the stool. Allen looked at himself in the mirror. His cock was still standing at attention and it looked much larger to him. For the first time he even thought his own cock looked kind of sexy.

RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
111 Followers