Sex Club for College Students Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
113 Followers

Heather faced the mirror too and looked at her handy work, "Wow, now that made a BIG difference, even if I do say so myself. But I think I might double check just to make sure."

That being said, she dropped back down to her knees and engulfed his newly shaven member to the back of her throat, bringing her lips to the base and her nose to his freshly clipped pubic. Allen just gasped, and with two more short strokes to his base she removed him from her mouth and stood back up.

"I think that is just right." she said, "Now let's get back to class."

Still surprised by her actions, he just nodded his head.

*******

"So how did you meet Heather?" Calie inquired.

"Well it was almost two years ago. One of my friends invited me to the club and at my very first meeting my friend introduced me to Heather. I really didn't have much experience when I joined the club and my friend suggested selecting Heather's date card if it was on the board. It was, so Heather was my first date in the club. She was a great first date, but she also made me realized how little I knew about being a good lover."

"What would you say made for such a good first date?" she asked.

"Well you know Heather, she isn't shy about anything. She didn't hesitate to tell me when I did something she didn't like, or suggested how I might do it differently, but with concern. She also gave me lots of praise and positive encouragement when she was enjoying herself, and she was great about asking me for feedback. She'd say, 'Am I doing this too hard? Does that feel good? What do you like best?' Probably not all guys want a lover that is as vocal as Heather, but I really appreciated her comments. You knew when Heather was moaning or screaming your name that she was really into it and not just faking a response. The funny thing is, she thought I was the experienced one. I guess I just did a good job of listening and giving her want she needed."

"That does sound like Heather," Calie agreed.

Just then Calie and Chris heard a knock at the bathroom door. "Is it okay if we come out and join you two?" inquired Heather.

"Sure." Chris replied.

Heather and Allen were both wearing their robes as they walked out into the bedroom. They stood in front of the bed with Heather standing behind Allen. Heather announced, "Allen and I have been working on a beautification project, and I thought we would share our results with you two and get Calie's honest reaction."

Allen turned a little red from embarrassment but could feel his hard cock twitch in anticipation. Heather reached around and pulled his robe off, leaving him completely naked.

Both Calie and Chris were immediately drawn to Allen's erect member. He looked like a different man. The entire length of his shaft was visible, as it was no longer obstructed by a forest of hair. Calie could plainly see his scrotum that hung from the base of his shaft. His member looked like it had practically doubled in size. Calie had to admit, that she was a little disappointed when she first got a peek at his cock, but now she saw that it was just beautiful.

As if Heather had scripted it Calie blurt out, "Allen you're making me wet just looking at it." She blushed; not believing those words came from her own lips.

"Not that my opinion matters, but now you look like a man the guys might be envious of." stated Chris.

"Well thanks guys, I would not have believed the difference either if I hadn't see it with my own eyes." replied Allen.

"Well, enough of this gawking at Allen's cock." said Heather. "You still have to know how to use it and that's what we are going to talk about next. Allen, just leave your robe off and we'll join them on the bed. Chris please go ahead and remove your shorts too."

They all looked at Chris as he lowered his underwear. Ever since Chris removed his shirt revealing his 'six pack', Calie had been hoping she would get to see what kind of pistol Chris was packing. Not surprisingly, Chris's blond pubes were neatly trimmed. He was only semi erect but growing as Calie and the others enjoyed the unveiling.

Addressing Calie, Heather said, "it's not often you get to see two cocks side by side so I thought we would take advantage of the opportunity."

Calie looked at the two boys laid out in front of her. They were both circumcised. Allen's penis was very straight with a smooth shaft while Chris's, bent slightly to the left, was a lighter color and showed a couple of prominent veins running down it. Chris appeared to be fully erect now and both of their cocks pointed to their belly buttons.

Next she compared their scrotum. Chris's balls seemed larger and hung down from the base of his cock in a loose sack whereas Allen's seemed a little smaller with his balls drawn up close to his body. Both their cocks looked similar in size to the other boys she had dated so far, but Chris's seemed slightly longer and fatter than Allen's.

Allen felt both excitement and embarrassment. Having ones manhood compared to another guy while two girls looked on made him very self conscious. While Allen had seen lots of naked guys in his life he had never had one sitting a foot away from him sporting a full blown hard-on.

Heather looked at Calie, "If you ever wanted to ask a question about a guys cock, now would be a good time."

Calie blushed, and after pausing for a moment she posed her first question, "I hear both guys and gals talk about how big or small a guy's dick is. I guess I've always been too embarrassed to ask a date what their measurements are. I think these guys are around the same size as other guys I've seen, but I really don't know what size that is."

Chris responded, "Well, as you can imagine most guys are fairly sensitive about this subject, but I can tell you this. I don't know a single guy that doesn't know his own dimensions but I think you will find that Heather is quite the expert on this."

Heather took over, "Yes well, we all have our little hobbies. It just so happens that I brought a little measuring tape with me." Before either of them could respond, Heather reached over and pulled a flexible tape measure out of her pocket book. Heather leaned over to Chris, placed the tape on the top of his cock and extended the tape from the base to the tip, "Six and one quarter inches," she announced. Next she wrapped it around the thickest part of his shaft, "five inches even." Without skipping a beat she reach for Allen and his cock jumped as Heather placed the tape along it, "Five and seven eights inches," and then wrapping the tape around him she announced, "four and seven eighth inches."

Just as quickly Heather put the tape away, drew out a little booklet, wrote something down and then put it away.

Heather continued, "As you can already see, both of these guys are about the same size. The biggest guy I have ever dated in the club was seven and a half inches long and the shortest was little over five inches. I would say four out of five guys are packing something within a half inch of the two live examples we have here. So if some girl brags that her boyfriend is eight inches, she's either never actually measured it or she is dating that one guy in a thousand. I've never seen one that size myself. When it's all said and done, I really don't notice much of a difference when the guys inside me. I would say if a guy's cock is a lot skinnier or thicker I notice the difference more than his length. This is especially true when giving a blow job. It's hard to give a good blow job if you can hardly get the thing in your mouth. Does that answer your question Calie?"

"Yes, I would say that was very thorough." she replied.

"Okay let's move on to something that will be a little more fun for the boys," announced Heather. "Let's talk about hand jobs. Every guy I know likes getting them and they can be a great form of foreplay," said Heather with genuine enthusiasm. "Well as you can tell, both Chris and Adam are cut, and if you are going to perform much of a hand job I think it's best to use some kind us lubrication. You can use your own spit, Vaseline, KY, massage oil or probably a number of other things. You might want to also be thinking ahead also. If you are going to be giving your guy some oral action later you may want to avoid some of these. Of course you could just clean him off before you move onto something else."

Heather looked at Chris and grinned, "I know that Chris likes massage oil, which I just coincidentally happen to have right here in my handbag. Now I consider myself well versed at giving a good hand job, but my level of hands on experience pales in comparison to Chris's. So I am going to ask Chris to demonstrate to us his superior technique."

Heather retrieved the massage oil from beside the bed and pulled the cap off. Calie and Allen both watched with rapt attention as Chris held out his right hand and Heather poured the oil onto his palm. Chris stretched back on the bed and then wrapped his oily palm and fingers around his hard cock. He pumped his hand over its length, coating it with the lubricant. Chris felt the familiar tingle near the tip of his penis as he ran his hand down his shaft. Chris started with long slow strokes that ran from his mushrooming cap to the base.

Heather restarted her narration, "Now every guy is a little bit different, but if you watch what Chris is doing you will find some movements you can incorporate into your own style. Notice that Chris wraps his entire hand around his cock, with his fingers running along the underside."

From her ring side seat Calie's mouth hung open in near disbelief as she watched Chris jerk himself off in front of their small group. She had never seen a guy doing it to himself. Chris on the other hand had been looking forward to this bit of exhibitionism all week. He watched their eyes and could see that all three of them were looking at him work away on his boner. The room was perfectly silent except for the smacking sound the excess lubrication made each time Chris's hand changed direction.

Heather gave a smile of satisfaction as she watched her two students take in the demonstration going on before them. Calie noticed his strokes shortened somewhat and his fingers squeezed around the tip. Chris brought his free hand down between his legs and lightly pinched and pulled at the loose folds of his scrotum. His hips began to thrust upward and his stokes became longer again. It looked as though he griped his member even tighter, and his hips pumped with so much force that his ass would come off the bed as he fucked his own hand.

Calie was surprised at the force and intensity of Chris's solo session and could hear his air intake as he exerted himself. Any hand job she had given in the past seemed tame by comparison, and she would have been afraid of injuring her date if she had 'handled' him this forcefully.

"I think we'll stop there for now," Heather interrupted.

Chris's body relaxed as he stopped and moved his hands aside. His oil coated cock glistened as it lay against his belly.

"Calie, come over here beside Chris and let's see if we can work on your technique." she directed then added, "And Allen, don't get too comfortable because you're going to be next on the demonstration docket."

Calie was on her knees next to Chris on the bed astride his hips. Chris was lying back with his head propped up on two pillows, which afforded him an excellent view of Calie's training area.

Heather retrieved the massage oil and poured a small amount onto Calie's hands. Calie rubbed her hands together and then took hold of his erection with her right hand. He felt very warm to the touch and her small hand did not surround his shaft as completely as his own. Calie tried to emulate what she had seen Chris do to please himself, and began with long strokes. His member was very stiff except for the soft pliable knob at the tip. She stared at his cock as she began establishing a rhythm.

Allen's own erection had not abated through any of this as he was anxiously anticipating the same attention when it was his turn. Though he was as far from being gay as a guy could get, it was a strange turn on watching another guy's masturbation technique and then get to watch as Calie used him for practice.

Chris interrupted, "Calie, that feels nice. But it would be even better if you increased the pressure some when you get near the tip of my cock. It would also be wonderful if you used your other hand to rub my chest, between my legs or my abs."

In response Calie squeezed her hand harder as she reached the end of her strokes. She placed her other hand on the abs she had admired earlier and explored them.

"Oh, yea, that's good Calie." he responded, "I'm getting a much stronger sensation than I was before. Now you can vary your pace and technique some, but then return back to what you were just doing."

Calie experimented, with different grips and pressure. Calie's feedback cues consisted of, Mmms and Ahhhs, when she did something he liked and silence when her efforts weren't so appreciated. After a succession of positive moans from Chris, Calie could feel his hips begin to buck as he began to push against her hand. Calie's small hand was beginning to tire, so she began using both hands to push back against Chris as he thrust upward to meet her grip.

"Okay Calie, I think you've both had enough," interrupted Heather one more time.

Heather and Chris both knew that he was only moments from going over the top, but there was one more technique they both wanted to share with their students before Heather would allow Chris to achieve his release.

Heather moved so that she sat opposite Calie with Chris in between them, "I wanted to share one more technique with you Calie, and it may be new to Allen too. You heard Chris ask you to use your free hand for some additional fun. There is one area he didn't mention that can be very sensual for guys. Instead of laying flat, Chris is going to raise his knees up for me." Heather applied more massage oil to her hands and then reached in between his legs.

Calie watched as Heather took two fingers and circled his anus. Chris gave a sigh and rolled his eyes.

She said, "The first time I do this to a guy he often has at least a little trepidation, but afterward he is usually begging me for it. You can just do what I am doing now, which is just lightly teasing his opening. I find that if a guy is close to coming, this will often put him over the top, but what I like to do even more is use plenty of lubrication and then slowly work a finger in." Calie and Allen saw Heather worked her middle fingers pack and forth before it finally slipped into Chris. "After I have it inside him, I push it up against his prostate by bending my finger, it's like fingering a girls G spot."

Calie was amazed that Heather could talk about these things in such a matter of fact manner, like she was addressing the solution to a math problem. Heather started stroking Chris's neglected hard-on as she massaged his prostate.

"Oh, that feel fantastic," Chris said as he squirmed in pleasure under Heather's touch.

Heather spoke to Calie, "If you don't want to try this I understand, some girls find this uncomfortable or dirty but if you'd like to learn, now's the time."

After seeing the obvious pleasure Chris was deriving from Heathers efforts, Calie figured it was worth at least a try. "Okay, let me have a go at it."

Heather removed her hands from Chris and reached for a towel to clean them off. "Here, pour some more oil on your hands, and by the way Vaseline works even better. Take your fingers and just explore his opening a little and let him get used to your touch. Now take your middle finger and press it against the opening and just work it in slowly."

Calie could feel resistance as she continued to work her finger into him but once she got part of it past the rim the resistance receded. Once her finger was all the way in, she started waving it like Heather had instructed.

"Oh, baby you've found it," gasped Chris.

"Just continue to wiggle your finger against his prostate but don't be rough." said Heather, "Now I warn you, once this boy starts getting close to coming it can be a little bit of a challenge to keep your finger in him but its important to try and keep it in until he has finished. I know your hand was getting tired earlier, and this position can sometimes be a bit of a physical challenge, but most guys finish pretty quickly when I use this technique. For me, once I am massaging his prostate, I find it very sexy for the guy to take over jerking himself off while I concentrate on the rest of him. The icing on the cake is adding some verbal encouragement. Allen, this goes both ways, your date wants to hear how good she is making you feel."

The Heather looked at Chris and said, "I think we should take advantage of having two ladies present. You have been such a patient boy I think I'll take on the duties of stroking your beautiful cock myself while Calie continues to finger that tight ass of yours."

With that said, Heather took hold of his erection with both hands and plunged them up and down over his cock. Chris was torn between prolonging the ecstasy of this double sensation and desperately wanting his release.

"I can feel you want to cum so bad baby," taunted Heather, "so we're not going to stop until you can't take it anymore. I'm going to drain that gorgeous hard prick of yours and make a mess of everything in range of your splash, and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me."

Chris moaned, "A little harder Calie...that's it...Ohhh!"

As Heather predicted, Chris started squirming and bucking under the dual onslaught of attention as Calie fought to keep her finger pressed in his ass. Chris pushed his cock upward to meet Heather's downward strokes as she squeezed her two hands tightly around it. Chris was almost out of control as the intensity of the sensations overtook him and his entire body thrust higher and faster.

"Oh yea, I'm coming!" Chris shouted, but neither girl would let go of him as his hips bucked and the first stream of cum spewed from his cock.

Allen watched in amazement as he saw another guy come for the first time. If you had told him a week ago that he was going sit by as two girls gave another guy a hand job, he never would have believed it. But now he not only knew it to be only too true, but he was next in line. He only hoped he didn't come from the excitement before his turn even started. Chris's first salvo went a couple feet in the air and landed back on his abs. The girls did not stop as Chris continued ejaculating all over his stomach.

Finally he told the girls, "Okay, enough." as he was totally drained.

Heather leaned over and gave Chris a soft kiss on the lips, "Thanks for being such a good volunteer."

Heather grabbed the towel and wiped the puddle of cum off him, got off the bed and then heading for the bathroom to wash her hands, as Calie followed close behind.

As Heather ran the water and washed, Calie announced, "That was some amazing hand job."

"Yes, but they can get a bit messy." Heather grinned.

As the girls came back to the bedroom, Chris had recovered enough that he was sitting up.

"I am going to quickly rinse off in the shower to get a little more respectable." Chris announced. "Please continue and I'll be back in just a couple minutes."

Allen sat in his robe at the edge of the bed as the girls made their way over to him. Heather gently disrobed him and Allen moved up on the bed, occupying the space Chris had before. Allen was nervous but excited. The last time he could remember feeling like this was the time he lost his virginity as a freshman in college. His cock was as stiff as he could ever remember and had been like that for a while.

RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
113 Followers