Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got the right nipple, it's the most sensitive. I like it just a little bit rough, not too much." I was stroking her hair.

She released the nipple and trolled her fingers down my belly. I squirmed, moaned a little. And shut my mouth.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Did you like that? C'mon, Carl, this isn't a one-way conversation."

"You've got such a soft touch. Usually my belly is a waystation to my bellybutton. Never thought much about it as an erogenous zone."

She resumed trolling, then circled my navel. "Man what I wouldn't give for a cold grape right now," she deadpanned.

"Try something else."

BLATTT! I jumped, I squealed, I grabbed her head and pulled her into me, hard.

"You doin' that for effect?"

"I loved the surprise. More, do more."

She licked my navel, then sucked on it. "Ouch!" I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm —"

"Shhh, shhhh, it's okay, just not one of my erogenous zones."

She trickled her fingers down the trail of my belly hairs to the base of my cock.

"The top's a different color than when you peed," she noticed, "but it was like this when I got it wet when we fucked. How come?"

"When I'm hard, turned on like you've got me right now, a lot of blood flows into my cock. It makes the shaft longer and stronger, so I can get inside you. And it makes the head bigger, so all the nerves in it are exposed. And maybe also to get a better ripple effect in your pussy. Man, is it sensitive right now."

I lay back and closed my eyes.

She walked her fingers like ants, up the shaft, from the bottom to the base of the head. "Like that?"

"When I know it's you, anything you do is good. But the shaft is just a carrier, that's not where the action is. Go up again, this time kissing and licking."

Her tongue was surprisingly rough, a new sensation. I opened my eyes and she was smiling. "You were moaning so softly," she said.

"It was so nice." She tongued down the other side to the base.

"Can we move this along? I really want to cum."

"In a rush? I'm having fun."

"You wanna have fun, go play softball. I wanna cum."

"Ohhh, testy aren't we?"

"I'll do it myself."

"And I'll break your wrist."

Between words she was working up my shaft with her tongue. At the top she ran her tongue around the head and I moaned.

"Like that, eh?"

"You're teasing me."

By now the precum was oozing out. She spread it around with her finger and caressed it lightly. "This is slick enough. Why do you need me to get you wet before you get in me?"

"Doesn't last long, drys off," I croaked and licked my lips.

She took the head and maybe another inch into her warm, wet mouth and swirled her tongue around it, then popped off.

"Salty, nice, would be an interesting addition to a drink. Probably couldn't get enough, though, right?" I moaned again.

"What do I do now?" she said, giving me another suck.

"What do you want to do?"

"Caaaaarl," she warned.

"No, I'm serious. You want to do a blowjob or a handjob?"

"Blowjob."

"Okay. They're really the same thing, from my perspective anyway. The idea is to make me cum. With a handjob, you use your hand and the cum goes all over. With a blowjob you use your hand and your mouth and you take the cum in your mouth."

"I know thaaat, I've watched porn too."

"With a handjob, you really don't care when I cum. But with a blowjob, I'll give you as much warning as I can, and you want to time it.

"The ideal situation is to have the head fairly far back in your mouth, so the cum goes to your throat and you can swallow easily. If I cum in the front of your mouth, the volume can seem overwhelming. It takes practice."

"So I'm going to be giving you lots of blowjobs?"

"I could get used to that."

"Alright, let's get to work,"

No point in getting into the finer points, especially since you've never been on the doing end. Give her as much warning as you can, talk her through it. She liked the cum at lunch, so she's probably not grossed out about it.

Carrie was bobbing slowly, rhythmically, down as far as she could, then up to the head, then down again.

"Vary what you do. When you come up, stay on the head, suck it, swirl your tongue around, play. Then go down, even try to get your throat muscles to squeeze it."

"Kewl."

She's an athlete, she gets this stuff pretty quickly. Mmmm, this is nice.

"You don't have to hold it steady with your hand, you can bring your hand over the head and play with it."

"Oh, okay, like this?" and she jacked me.

"Oh yeeeaah, goddddddd that's nice," I croaked.

"Alright, enough instruction, I'm gonna do it, we'll see what happens. Cum like a geyser!" and she attacked.

She already had me pretty close, but I'd learned a little bit about control and had held back as I tutored. Now I gave in to the pleasure.

"Oh yesss, Carrie, so nice, so nice, oh yessss, that's so nice, you're sooooo good." I laid my hand encouragingly on her ass as she worked.

I felt my balls start to deliver. "I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming, here it comes, oh goddddddd I'm CUUUUUMING!" and I exploded, shooting a huge spurt into her mouth.

"Eeeeep!" she squealed and pulled off.

"Back on!" I shouted.

She did, but as she moved forward the second blast caught her in the face. She almost had me in her mouth when the third one hit, adding to the decoration. The fourth one was in her mouth and she bobbed until I begged her to stop.

"Carrie," I gasped, "come up here."

The cum was all over her face, in her hair, her ears. I wanted her mouth, needed her to know how much I loved what she had done and accepted all the tastes.

I was wearing that "just came" smile as we separated.

"I, I wasn't expecting it, so, so fast," she stammered.

"That was wild! God you are a trouper!"

"And . . . and I love it! I mean, it was a surprise, but nothing bad happened. God it was so hot! It was so fast, so warm. You squeaked when you started to cum."

"I did?"

She grinned. "Yeah! I made that happen. God," she said, "it's dripping off my nose."

"And it's in your eyebrows and all over your face. C'mon, shower time," and we zipped into the bathroom.

She wrapped her hair in a towel (note to self: buy large woman's shower cap) and was in the tub by the time I had gotten the temperature right. She closed her eyes and tilted her face into the spray, washing the cum away. I stood behind her, working up a major lather for the rest of her.

Love to fuck again. Bet you can cum four times in seven hours! Send her to work happy.

Like her legs, her shoulders were strong. She'd talked about conditioning to increase her arm speed, but I hadn't thought about her shoulders. I soaped all over her, down her back and into her ass crack, tickled behind her knees, and got her feet.

"Let's switch places so I can soap your front," I said, and she moved around me. I started with her shoulders, then her arms, armpits, and chest, using the soaping as an excuse to fondle her breasts. I made quick work of her taut belly and was soon on her pussy, with its pouty lips now more visible through the dripping pubic hair.

"I love your body."

"You certainly have," she cracked. "Okay, my turn."

We had pretty well exhausted the bar of soap by the time she finished. We dried each other off and sauntered back to the bedroom.

"Wow, it's three already. I set the alarm for five."

"Know something we can do with two hours?"

"Wanna be on top again? This time you ride me like a cowgirl, stay upright, no hands, I get to play with you while we fuck."

"Okay, here we go," she said. Once on top she bent and took my cock in her mouth, slobbed it, and popped off.

"Get on me, please, I want you so much," I begged.

She missed the first time but had me more than half way inside on her second try. I thrust twice and we were fully joined.

"Now ride. Fly. Swing. Try squeezing me with your pussy muscles. I'm gonna play with you," and I started to work the hood over her clit.

"Oh man, this is RAW!" she husked, and began bouncing. Her face got flushed pretty quickly and she was swinging her mane to music I couldn't hear.

Then I did something I loved, which was to grab her hips and hold her at the very top of her stroke, then probe her pussy lips with my cockhead.

I timed it well and barely had the head inside her lips.

"What? Wait! Let me go!" Twice I thrust up, almost entirely inside, then out to the very edge. Then I slammed us down on the bed. "Fuck me now! Hard! HARD!" I demanded.

"Damn right I am!" and she was off. The only part of her I could reach was her clit, so I thumbed it furiously as she dervished on my pole.

"You're making me cum! Hard on my clit, HARD, yeah, oh god, oh god, that's —" and she froze herself at the top of her stroke and flung herself around in ecstasy.

At which point, I came.

Her legs were too strong for me to pull us together. She won that battle and I wound up with my ass high up in the air, humping until it hurt.

Then I let go and crashed onto the bed, my slick cock surrounded by nothing but air.

Seconds later she collapsed on me, her chest heaving. As usual, her hair was in my face and there was cum all over the place.

We drifted. When I woke, she was laying beside me, snoring softly. Neither of us was wheezing and the clock said it wasn't even 4:15.

You have nothing left.

The warm cloth woke her enough that she smiled sleepily as I swabbed her thighs. I finished, tossed the cloth, and molded myself to her.

"You see a shy virgin around here anywhere?"

"Her body was taken over by a cock-hungry shortstop. What's this?" she said, taking hold of my softness and bending to take it into her mouth.

"No, no, please no, Carrie, I'm done. Four cums in six hours is a lot more than a mere mortal should be expected to handle. If I'd known we were going to end up this way, I'd have skipped masturbating for a week, to save energy."

"You masturbate?"

"Sure. Don't you?"

"Well, of course, but I'm not getting laid. You are."

"And you know that because —"

"Because Margery and Ruth wanted me to meet you and George, that's why I was at her house the other week."

"We were on display?"

"Not exactly," she said, shifting to face me.

"Look, Ruth and Margery are my friends. Ruth rescued me from a black hole of despair last winter.

"A couple of weeks ago, they told me about your club, let me know about its advantages, and asked me to consider whether it would work for me.

"Margery took me to the picnic, introduced me around. She said 'Look around, see anyone you like? They're all normal. Just like you. They've got the same problem — they have no time for the hit-or-miss dating scene.

" 'For whatever reason, if the choice is between the anxiety and uncertainty of dating and loneliness, at some point they've chosen loneliness. The club is their way back.'

"It was a thunderbolt! Everybody seemed to know everybody else, they were having fun. As Ruth put it so delicately, 'they have relationships with each other whenever they want them.'

"I can't remember when I first started thinking about sex," Carrie mused. "Mom kept me from dating until I was past 16, said it was for my own good, but I think she wanted to keep me away from guys as long as she could.

"When I did start dating, the guys who asked me out only wanted to get into my pants. First date. Every time. When I said no, there was no second date.

"After six months I stopped. I was ashamed, I thought I was responsible for what guys tried to do to me.

"I think it's because I'm 'trailer trash,' " she continued. "We live in a trailer park. Dad disappeared when I was ten. It's all mom can afford. There are parts that are pretty seedy, and in my junior year there were three women arrested for prostitution the next street over.

"My older brother Ray went out on his own when I was 12, worked two jobs, went to community college nights, got his degree, always sent us money. Bob finished high school when I was 14, got a partial scholarship, and came here. Ray had a regular job but both of them bartended parties with a friend of theirs.

"Bob taught me the bartending trade, took me along as a waitress, busser, whatever, showed me how things worked.

"One night, when we got home from a party, we sat in his car and talked.

" 'You know this is your ticket out of here, right? You go to college, work hard, save your money. After college you get a good job, make something of yourself.'

" 'Somebody's gotta take care of mom. I can bartend full time, there's good money in it.'

"He grabbed me, HARD, by the shoulders, and shook me. 'Ray and me, WE'LL take care of mom, we've got good jobs. YOUR job is to get good enough grades to go straight to college.'

" 'Promise me, PROMISE ME! Don't fuck this up.' "

"He was right. I focused on school — sports, studying, working parties on weekends. I ran cross country in the fall, played volleyball in the winter, and softball in the spring. I made National Honor Society and finished in the top five percent of my class.

"I tried dating again early in my senior year. Only guys who seemed respectful. But it didn't work. One day Jenna said, 'you know, there is another way.'

"Jenna and Barbara were like me, three sports. I started hanging out with them. The guys spread the rumor that I was also a lesbian, and it hurt.

"I decided to give it a try. I did a 'sleepover' with them and they showed me some videos and let me watch what they did. It was hot! I loved it when they touched me, and Jenna made me cum.

"But it wasn't what I wanted.

"So I shut down again. Nothing the rest of my senior year. Weekends and summers I worked private parties. I saved every penny, which was a good thing because mom got sick last spring and couldn't work for two months. We nearly lost the trailer, it was my savings pulled us through.

"When I got here, I went right to work at SOL. Bob had worked at Lit when he was here and was friendly with the bartender at SOL, so he recommended me as an assistant bartender.

"My life here's been a lot like high school. I can't tell you how many guys in the dorm or in the gym have hit on me. I've gone out a couple of times, but it's always the same.

"In the winter I was in one of those private study carrels, behind the reading room desk, when the loneliness just overwhelmed me. I started crying. At some point, when I ran out of breath, there was this quiet knock on the door. It was Ruth.

"She got me talking. I've never had an adult friend and I let it all out. Afterward, I was panicked that I'd said too much and hid from her, but she tracked me down. Sometimes I'd go to her house for a meal.

"We discovered that I was in Margery's dorm and she introduced us. They've helped me so much."

I hugged her tight and she squeezed my cock with her thighs.

"Would it be okay if I came to your game on Saturday?"

"Sure, but why would you?"

"Because I like watching attractive women in shorts running around, sweating. And because, besides being lovers, we're friends, right?"

We showered, avoiding trying to turn each other on, and she headed off to her room. After a friendly kiss and a squeeze, of course.

I knew better than to call Margery. First, the girls had to talk. Second, I knew she was swamped with Carlucci's work.