Sex Counsellor

Story Info
College student gets more than she bargains for.
1.3k words
4.19
56.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I reached the age of 18 and started College, I began to think about every person I met as a sexual object. Right from the principal to the student sitting next to me. I used to look at their women's chests, breathing under their, often, skimpy tops and the men's bulges under their trousers. I used to wonder what they were really like, what their skin looked like, what colour were their nipples? how big were their dicks? Everyone I saw came under scrutiny, how did they fuck? Have they ever fucked? It came as a surprise to me that quite a lot of the 20 year old students ahead of me have never been fucked! Still virgins!

I began to realise that I was the odd one out, I felt quite superior though. I had my first sexual encounter when I was just 14 and it had progressed from there. I started to have students come to me for their sexual advice, I used to ask them all manner of questions.. quite unnecessary ones but I wanted to know all about their sex. How they acted what noises they made. I quickly became the college sex counsellor. I had found a suitable sordid little hole in the playing fields, just behind the trees at the end of the field there was a small opening, you couldn't see in to but you could see out. I used to sit there with my mobile and my appointment book. Between lectures I was packed full of appointments.

After a couple of months I even had lecturers book in. It excited me being told all about the sexual exploits of everyone else. It didn't seem to matter to me that I had no boyfriend of own, I got my sexual satisfaction from my work.

I was getting paid about £10 per session in the beginning and after 9 months I moved the price up to £20. I spent my time talking about sex, and it really turned me on. There were some shy people who asked me to hide while they talked to me, they were the best, I would hide behind a tree and finger myself, While they were talking. They are the best orgasms I had ever had...That was until I was asked to watch a couple fuck, right in front of my eyes! They wanted me to tell them what I thought of their technique! I gladly agreed. Soon every other couple was fucking on the floor and I would stand up and watch them from all angles.

One October, there was one couple, who wanted to fuck, so they started, I began walking around the looking from all directions when she asked my if this turned me on. I slowly thought about my answer then whispered "yes." this seemed to excite her. He then turned around ( still thrusting in her) looked right into my eyes and said, "touch yourself if you want, I want to see how excited you are." I wasn't sure, I hadn't shown any clients how excited they made me.

I moved my arm up to my heaving chest, I had my book to take notes on the couple, I partially hid my ever hardening nipples and slowly rubbed the end of my biro against them. By this time I was getting really wet, I felt like my jeans must have a wet patch at the front! The couple rolled over, she was on top, and leaning forward so he could bite her chilled tits. She had her arse facing me and was lent over so far I could watch his shaft gliding in and out and her arsehole was widely exposed to me. I was getting hot, I slumped down against a thick tree trunk, with my legs pulled up to my chest so I could see the side view of them, my legs fell apart, and I could feel the cool breeze waft through where my obvious wet patch was rapidly forming.

He looked over and reached out to touch me, I pulled away, if anyone was going to get me off it would be me. She turned her head to face me as well and all of a sudden I felt like the performer. I didn't want to disappoint and I was getting uncontrollably horny by this point. I began to rub my breasts, this was not having the desired effect so I began to unbutton my crisp white shirt. They turned around to look at me now, she was on all fours looking directly at me, and he drew himself up behind her. She gave a sharp gasp, I was sure he had forced his cock into her tight arsehole, she winced once more then began to let herself go and smiled at me. They both had their eyeballs focused in every move I made and I had full view of her breasts swinging in all their glory. They were a magnificent sight. So full and plump.

By this time I had undone my shirt and had slid my hefty left breast out of my stretched bra. I was tweaking my nipple as much as it could take. I was watching her tits moving and his hands gradually moving over her back and reaching for one of them. His face was becoming strained and I could tell he was getting close to coming so I undid the button and zip at the front of my jeans and shoved my hands down between my thighs. I was so wet I could barely stay near my clit! They were watching intently as I toyed with my nipples and greedily fingered myself, just as I was getting the first waves of my cum, they both exploded and moaned in unison. I couldn't stop my tidal wave and groaned with them. Just as I unscrewed my eyes I saw them panting and the cum dripping out of her ass. She turned around so her arsehole was facing me again, and demanded I licked up their cum from her skin. I gladly agreed, I was so aroused I couldn't say no!

As my tongue made contact with their sweet sex he pushed his hands into my bra and heaved out my other ample breast and began to tamper with me, I was almost cuming right there! I had finished licking her so I turned her over and played with her tits. They were as perfect as they looked when they were swaying like pendulums in front of me. She slipped her delicate fingers down my trousers and whispered " So, you are as wet as you looked, I could see your juices before you touched yourself." This sent me over the edge. I was bucking on top of her hand. I was starting to feel a knocking sensation on my side, I looked over and he was wanking onto me. As I turned around, ready to cum again she had put her other hand down to her cunt and was furiously rubbing away. I went back to her breasts, and within a few seconds we had all cum with massive panting as I felt the warm wet spurt trickle down my side I sighed and leaned back against the tree.

We sat for a few minutes and recovered from the excitement, then he turned to me as if nothing had happened and asked what I thought and my opinion on their technique. I couldn't believe it, he thought there was something wrong with that! I told him that I what I had witnessed and taken part in was perfect and suggested that they bring in a third party to enhance their fucking. They took my suggestion and called me to rearrange, in a more comfortable environment, how could I resist?

I now see them regularly, and my orgasms have never been so good!