Sex Counselor Ch. 1

Story Info
He helps people with sexual hang-ups cum.
1.9k words
4.01
63.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,344 Followers

I have been a sex counselor for 10 years and I have seen a lot of kinky and nasty things in that ten years let me tell you about a few sex treatments. First off I want to tell you a little about me I am married to the biggest slut in town there is nothing my wife Candy will not do sexually she will suck a cock or eat a pussy she will fuck a man or a women it makes no difference to her.

We have been married for quite a while; she is the boss at the house. Most men come home to supper on the table, I come home most of the time to my wife with her legs spread out and cum leaking from her pussy, that one of her boyfriends left for me to suck out of my beautiful slut wife’s pussy. Sometimes if I get off early I get to suck there cocks too.

But that is enough of talking about me, plain and simple there isn’t anything I wont do sexually ether. I will suck a cock, eat a pussy or lick someone’s asshole it all turns me on. The first story is about a couple that was coming to see me about a problem they was having, first off if you are going to be a client of mine we do every thing in the nude. They came in and stripped down there names was Penny and Dave. The problem was that Dave couldn’t satisfy Penny the way she wanted to be satisfied.

Penny wanted to see her husband make love to another man and Dave wanted Penny to suck another man’s cock. So I put them both on their knees in the office and had them take turns sucking my cock until I blew in Dave’s mouth. I forced Dave to take my cum all over his face since he wasn’t ready to swallow male cum yet. And then Penny licked it off of his lips and face. Penny was upset with Dave because he wouldn’t swallow the cum so I suggested that Dave should be punished for not excepting the full treatment and Penny agreed.

If Dave wanted to see his wife suck my cock he had to tell me to treat his women like the whore she is. Dave told me to fuck his wife and make her suck the cum out of my cock I got Penny down on all fours and got behind her and started rubbing my cock between her pussy and asshole I told Dave to stick his cock in her mouth so she won’t make as much noise.

My cock was three times bigger than Dave’s puny 4-inch cock hell I’ve seen bigger clits than his cock was hard. Penny’s cunt was so tight I thought I was fucking a virgin. After Dave’s cock got good and hard and Penny was sucking real good I stopped her from making Dave cum I explained to Dave that since he wouldn’t swallow my cum out of my cock he could eat it out of Penny’s cunt after I cum in it. Dave protested a little and said; that his wife had quit taking her birth control pills a week ago and that he didn’t want her to become pregnant by my cum.

I told Dave that he had better clean her pussy up good because I have already leaked a lot of cum in her cunt without cumming yet. About that time Penny’s cunt started sucking on my cock harder and I shot a full load of baby making cum right up her cunt. I pulled my cock out real fast and told Dave he had better start sucking the cum out of her pussy before it starts swimming up her hole.

He was down there licking and sucking all my cum up. Penny was cumming like she never cum before and before are 3 hour session was up Dave liked the taste of cum he even sucked my cock till I shot a big wad of cum down his throat. I got to thinking to myself how could a good looking woman like Penny ever be satisfied with a man that has such a pitiful little cock like Dave he can’t even make his wife cum when they fuck. On the other hand I guess he is good for something.

He did a good job of licking my cum out of his wife's ass the last time I fucked her. Penny and Dave came back and seen me two other times. And Dave became an expert at licking his cum out of his wife’s asshole and pussy. And Penny started fucking other men and bringing home supper for Dave every once in a while she would bring a man home with her and suck him off in front of Dave.

I only charged them $150.00 an hour and saved their marriage. They went back to the wedding chapel and got there vowels changed of course Penny sucked the minister off before they left. When they got out in the car Penny opened her mouth and dumped the whole load of cum in Dave’s mouth. They swapped it back and forth and told each other that they loved each other. That was another happy ending.

This next story is about a couple that came to me for some help their names was Brenda and Barry. When they met Brenda was a lesbian and Barry was staying with a shemale. Brenda had met Barry’s roommate Carla and thought Carla was a women, but really Carla was a Carl. (get it) Well any way they hooked up because Barry was the best pussy eater in the world he sucked and licked pussy’s better than any women that she had ever been with.

And Barry liked a cock up his ass once in a while, Carla had fucked him in the ass many times Barry didn’t mind getting a cock from a man that looked like a women. But Barry didn’t want a cock from a man that looked like a man so that is where the problem was. Barry wasn’t getting his prostate massaged enough. They came in and sat down in the nude my cock was hard as a rock looking at Brenda her body was built in heaven.

I told them both that I could help them get threw this problem if they would just do as I say and have an open mind. I told them to make there self at home and to loosen up a bit things where going to be all right. I left the room and went into my dressing room and got out a bra and panties I shaved my face and put on a wig. I also applied some make-up and lipstick. I shaved my legs, cock and balls.

I put on some perfume and sprinkled some around my ass and balls I put a leather mini skirt on and some 4-inch pumps I had my cock strapped down between my legs so it looked like I had a pussy. I looked in the mirror and my face looked a lot like Pamela Sue Anderson. I walked into the room where Barry and Brenda was making out and they both stopped and looked at me I noticed Barry’s cock was soft when I walked in the room, but now it was rock hard and seeping clear pre-cum out of the pee-hole. Brenda rolled on to her back and kicked her legs up in the air and started masturbating while she was looking at me.

Brenda said I know you don’t have a pussy but before you fuck my husband’s asshole will you let me stick my tongue up your ass and lick it clean. I brought myself over to where she was laying and squatted over her mouth I pulled my g-string to one side and she inserted her tongue in my asshole and started licking it with force my cock got so hard that it escaped from being bound down and stuck right out straight my balls also come loose and was laying on her face as she rimmed my asshole with her tongue Barry got up and reached for my hard cock and started jacking me off with his fist.

Barry didn’t mind playing with a cock that looked like it belonged to a woman. Brenda was having a good time my asshole had relaxed and I could feel her opening my ass with her tongue I looked down at her pussy and she had half of her hand stuck in her cunt. The next thing I knew Barry had my cock in his mouth all the way down to my big balls. I don’t think anybody has ever sucked that much of my cock down their throat, Barry was a real good cocksucker I had to make him stop before I shot a load of cum in his mouth.

I made Brenda quit sucking my asshole and said the reason I dressed up like this was to fuck Barry in the ass. I have a she-male friend but she cannot make it over here today that will be the next appointment. I told Barry to get down on his knees he did and I started licking around his asshole with my tongue I sucked both of his balls in my mouth and spit them out one at a time over and over till his balls was saturated with my saliva he was enjoying this and I knew the more I did this the more sperm I was going to get out of his cock.

Brenda helped me start the end of my prick into his very wet asshole I pushed a little bit and Barry started pushing back and my cock slid half way into his asshole and he was yelling and pleading for me not to stick any more cock in his ass. I just stopped and he slowly backed up till I had three-quarters of my massive cock down his shit hole. His cock had lost all of its hardness and was hanging down like a little clit Brenda gave up on it getting hard and moved behind me to lick my asshole while I fucked her husband in the ass. I never did get the whole cock in his ass but he sure enjoyed the ride I gave him I pumped so much cum in his ass it was leaking out, when I pulled my cock out of his asshole Brenda wrapped her lips around his swelled up ass lips and sucked the cum right out of his asshole.

Barry motioned me up to his mouth and I stuck my cum drenched cock in his mouth and he cleaned all the cum off of it. I was so horny I dropped down on my knees and stuck Barry’s cock in my mouth and two fingers up his asshole and I showed Brenda how to bring Barry to his knees when I sucked the biggest load of cum out of a cock I have ever seen or tasted. After we all calmed down I told Brenda to go up to the adult bookstore and buy a strap-on dildo I told her to get a big one that way Barry could stick as much of it up his ass as he needs to cum. I charged them $300.00 for the 3-hour session and I saved another marriage. (E-mail me with your sex hang-ups and I will write the answer in a story)

To be continued

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,344 Followers