Sex Craving Housewife

Story Info
Sexy Indian housewife gets taken.
1.6k words
3.52
99.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of an Indian housewife named Alpa. She is one of those females who never gets enough; she is always sexually starved. Let me describe her for you - she is a 28, a bit fat, 5ft. 8" in height with gorgeous legs, a gigantic round ass and slightly sagging but big breasts. While at home, Alpa always wears an Indian sari, which is skin - tight enabling her to expose her curves. She deliberately wears tight blouses in order to squeeze her breasts up, creating a long cleavage line, from which no one can help taking their eyes.

I shall not waste much time telling you anything about her day-to-day lifestyle or her relationship with her husband. All I can say is that her husband satisfies her to the best of his ability. He fucks Alpa about 5 times a week, but she never gets enough. Her husband is also aware that she can be turned on anytime, anywhere to quench her vaginal thirst. She is always on fire. He has had to use climax spray to prolong his orgasm, and during that time she would climax twice or thrice, but would still want more.

Alpa lives alone with her husband, who goes to work in business hours. One afternoon she was feeling extremely horny and wanted some immediate flesh inside her burning pussy. In the morning she had phoned the washing machine service man to arrange a visit in order to fix the machine; it had malfunctioned.

The bell rang and the service man was on the doorstep. Alpa, wearing her sari, opened the door and was surprised to find a well-built, handsome guy. She asked him to come inside. The naughtiest ideas started to circulate inside her mind.

She was wearing a sleeveless blouse, which exposed her sexy, sensuous, fair and nicely shaped hands. The blouse was low cut, exposing her beautiful back. The sari she wore was tight and the loose end was tucked tightly in at her naval. She always wore her sari in this way. She had a very good posture and always stood perfectly erect, showing her figure almost like a confident super model.

The service man enquired where the machine was located, and Alpa took him to the bathroom. Whilst he was analyzing the machine, Alpa stood there pressing hard against the doorframe and asked in a seductive voice, "Do you need some water? "

"No, thanks," said the service man. He was watching her as she stood in a very mischievous way. Whenever he looked at her, she would give a naughty seductive smile. He knew there was no one else at home.

The machine was fixed and he said that he needed to check it. He asked her whether she could provide some clothes so that he could load them into the machine.

Alpa said, "Well, there are no clothes, all of them have gone to the laundry...the only clothes are those which I am wearing...should I remove them and give them to you?"

The service man gulped and said, "Well, ma'm if that's not a problem, of course you can..."

Alpa removed her sari slowly whilst gazing into the eyes of the service man. Her sari-removing act was no less than a slow seductive strip show. She gave the sari to him and smiled.

The service man certainly got the idea about her desire but at the same time became tense. Alpa now stood there in her tight blouse and petticoat. The service man couldn't keep his eyes off the nicely shaped breasts struggling hard to remain inside her blouse-covered brassiere. There were drops of sweat on her cleavage and partially exposed breasts, which was a hot sight for him. He loaded the sari in to the machine and smiled, looking at her.

Alpa asked, "Won't you require some more clothes?".

At this, the service man became convinced that the girl was all for him and that he was going to enjoy the afternoon.

He said boldly, "Yes, ma'm, I would be grateful if you could help me with your blouse!"

"Sure you can have it, boy!" and she slowly unbuttoned her blouse whilst looking at him.

She removed the blouse slowly from her arms and handed it over to him. He was dumbfounded, while he stood gazing at that gigantic pair tightly pressed into her bra, which partially covered her tits. It was a great sight and immediately stimulated him, making his penis fully erect.

"Now.... do you need my petticoat?" she said.

"Oh...sure ma'm, sure you can, if you don't mind!"

"My pleasure... Can you unfasten the knot of my petticoat, I think it's too tight..."

"Sure ma'm," and then he came closer to her. Whilst looking at her face, he took the knot in his hands and unfastened it. The petticoat went loose and he allowed it to fall to her feet. He already felt the sense of pre-cum.

To his surprise, she wore no panties! He looked at her, whilst she said, "No boy.... I don't like to wear panties..." and gave a very mischievous smile. She pressed her lower lip between her teeth and gave the horniest gesture to him.

"Can I remove your bra...ma'm?"

"Sure boy, your washing machine still needs a good load, doesn't it? Go ahead." She turned around to show her back, leaned her body slightly down and faced the wall whilst keeping her hands on the wall! That was a magical sight for the service man. He thought how good it would be to rub his penis on her sexy, gorgeous, smooth and silky back.

He undid the bra and slowly slipped the lace over her arms. He placed his hands on her waist and turned her towards him. The bra cups were still hanging on her breasts. He slowly pulled the cups, exposing her bare breasts. The spotless milky white globes hung down and were begging to be sucked. The nipples were already erect and were almost half-an-inch long.

He looked at her and said, "You are very beautiful lady...ma'm!"

Without waiting further, Alpa planted her mouth on his lips and gave him a very sensuous kiss. She grabbed his hands and took him to the bedroom. The service man couldn't wait and removed all his clothes. He pushed Alpa onto the bed and lay on top of her; he started squeezing her large breasts and biting her nipples.

She became terribly horny and her cunt was on fire. Her sexual behavior always had an animal instinct. She grabbed his head from behind and forced his face onto her twat. She spread her legs wide. He immediately started licking her pussy, which was already wet and pouring out hot juices. He licked and licked whilst she kept moaning louder and louder, "Aaah...yes... fuck...it, lick it.... you smart boy.... tongue me, fuck me, lick. ...meeee...ooooooohhhh!"

He did it skillfully until she screamed and reached her first climax. Then she grabbed his hair and pulled him towards her face. She placed her mouth on his and, whilst kissing, turned him beside her. She went down, kissed his penis and licked his balls. She was a great cocksucker. She took his entire penis in her mouth and started sucking. She did it for few minutes and then lay on her back.

She said, "Now fuck me.... come on! But don't you dare climax ....I need you to hold off and keep fucking me ....is that ok? "

He moved on top of her, inserted his penis into her canal and started sliding in and out. He was too close to climax. He stopped for few seconds and then did it again... stopped and did it again...and so on until Alpa had her second orgasm.

"Now fuck me from behind.... give me a dog shot ...but remember, don't you climax!"

"OK, ma'm..."

He entered her from behind and as he fucked her, he could see her large ass cheeks swaying to and fro, which made it very difficult for him not to ejaculate.

"Ma'm...I'm too close to climax. If I continue, I may fire my load in to you..."

"OK. Then fuck me in my ass. Do you like that?"

"I have never tried before but I consider that to be dirty sex."

"Then that's fine; think of it as dirty sex. You might control your seminal pressure then. Come on now, insert your prick in my ass...do it now!"

"OK ma'm!" He inserted his penis, which was tough for him, as the asshole was real tight.

Surprisingly, however, she didn't feel any pain. He started fucking her slowly in her ass; he was again excited as the flesh of her asshole grabbed his penis tighter and tighter.

"Ma'm...I can't control!"

"OK then; remove it and place your mouth again on my pussy...lick me!"

She lay on her back again, spread her legs wide, while he placed his face on her cunt, and started licking it.

"Wow...that's so great.... suck me.... suck me! Insert your finger please...."

He did so and finger fucked her for the next few minutes.

"Now enter me...and you may explode inside me," she said with a smile.

He pushed his hungry penis in again and started fucking.

"Why you so lame...boy? Fuck me harder, you asshole!" said Alpa.

He gained his speed and gave strong, harder thrusts. Finally they both climaxed together while he fired a big load of cum inside her and she shivered to a thrilling orgasm.

"Wow, that was great...!" the service man said.

"I need you to bring one of your friends next time.... I do not think I can get satisfaction with one lame fucker.... Do it for me! .... Come tomorrow with your friend and both of you can fuck me like animals.... is that ok?"

" I am speechless ma'm! I'll do it for sure"