Sex Dare: Can I Suck Your Dick? Ch. 01

Story Info
Nice girl falls victim to cruel prank by roommates.
4.8k words
4
138.2k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

Tim was hanging out atCrazy Eddie's (the bar; not the defunct audio dealer) on Friday night after work. Wearing his favoritePlay Station tee shirt and jeans, he was leaning against the rail of the balcony overlooking the dance floor below asMisanthrope assaulted his ears from the huge Klpisch speakers hanging from the ceiling.

Being a shy geeky guy, he never had any luck with women -- never been laid; never even had a girlfriend. Occasionally, he would build up the courage to ask a girl to dance, but the excuses got more bizarre every time: she has to wash her hair first, or she's having surgery in the morning, or she has to go home to wash her dog.

So Tim didn't come here to meet women -- just to have a drink, watch the people, listen to the music, and play a few arcade games over in the game room.

He took a sip of his beer when a girl walked over to him.

"Hi," she said, and her face suddenly turned bright red.

"Hi," he said back, wondering what was going on with her. Looking her over, she was smallish and slender. She had a pretty face, short black straight hair, and brown eyes. Tan slacks and a plaid blouse. Her tits weren't huge, a little on the small side actually, but they fit her small frame perfectly. Cute, in a word.

He almost fell backward when she asked, "Can I suck your dick?"

Tim knew when he was being teased, though he had never seen this woman before and was wondering why she had it in for him. He started to turn to walk away when she touched his arm.

"Wait! Can I?"

Tim opened his mouth to start to say, "Fuck you!" but then decided not to cause a scene. He just turned again and tried to walk away from the bully.

She rushed around and stopped in front of him. "You thinkgiggle I'm teasing you,giggle don't you?"

"Uh, huh!" Tim answered with a tinge of anger in his voice.

"Look,giggle my friends and I are doing sex dares, and I got'ta suck your dick or I lose."

"Really?" he asked. Tim had heard of these sex dares; cruel and sadistic females come-on to shy guys; but he knew there would be no happy ending; only pain and humiliation for the victim.

"Yeah! Really! You look like you're here alone. You're not married, or got a girlfriend, or anything, do you?"

"Uhm, no," he answered defensively.

"Then c'mon! I promise you'll like it!giggle_"

"You're really serious?" he asked.

"Yeah! I'm really serious!" she insisted.

"All right," he answered guardedly and thought to himself,I won't let myself get hung up on this girl. I'll get my blowjob and then disappear. The joke will be on her. "Where?" he asked. "Not right here, I hope."

"Back in one of the private booths," she answered.

Tim knew that Crazy Eddie's had a special section lined with private booths for small groups. They were just that, too, booths like at a diner where two to four people could to eat, drink, and perhaps do other activities, in private. They were pretty cheap too, for about $20, you could have a private booth for the night.

"Okay," Tim said again.

She grabbed his hand and led him through the crowd and stopped amid four other women.

"I got him," she told the others.

"Okay," one of the other women said, "we'll be waiting right here, Wendy."

Wow, Wendy's friends were nothing like her at all! All were in tube tops, tank tops, bare midriffs, tight jeans, hair teased to the max, and so on; what guys would call, "hot." Curious!

Another of the women looked at him and asked, "What's your name?"

"Tim," he answered, and, for some reason, that drew a combined laugh from all of them, except Wendy, who just smiled meekly.

"C'mon, Tim," Wendy said as she pulled him away from her friends.

Tim heard them all giggling as Wendy led him to the rear of the club.Damn bitches! he thought.

Wendy led Tim over to the door where a bouncer stood guard. The bouncer, apparently recognizing Wendy, let them through into the private section.

Tim suddenly panicked. What if this woman was going to rob him, or worse -- how often does a woman just up and ask a strange guy if she can suck his dick?

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Nothing," he answered.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you! Promise!"

Tim followed Wendy down a corridor lined with frosted glass windows and doors, ensuring privacy for the occupants, then around a corner with another corridor with more of the same. She stopped in front of booth 42 and opened the door. Wendy stopped when she saw there was a guy waiting inside the room. Tim was about to ask him where he got hisQuark's Bar tee shirt, but Wendy spoke first, "What are you still doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Paula to come back," the other guy answered.

"Oh. Paula's probably out in the bar looking for you," Wendy told him and giggled.

"Thanks," the other said to her and left the booth.

Wendy pulled Tim inside, then closed and locked the door. It was a tiny carpeted room with cushioned wooden bench seats against each side wall. The table was folded up against the back wall.

Closing and locking the door, Wendy said, "Okay, boy, drop 'em!"

"Drop what?" Tim asked, his voice squeaking.

"Your pants, silly."

"Look," Tim said, smiling at her, "you don't really have to suck my dick for a dare. I'll tell your friends you did it anyway."

"Awww, you're sweet," she said with a smile. "Thanks, but I got'a show 'em your cum in my mouth. But that was really nice of you to suggest that."

"Okay," Tim said with a shrug, then she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"So, c'mon!" she urged.

Tim swallowed and unbuckled his jeans. He let them drop and then fingered the waistband of his briefs as he felt his face turn red.

Wendy kneeled in front of Tim and looked up at him. "C'mon! Don't be shy! Let me see it!" she urged with a smile.

Tim pulled his briefs down, letting them fall to his feet onto his jeans, showing her his limp cock.

"Oh, so you're going to make me work for it, huh?" she asked with a smirk.

"Sorry, but I'm really nervous," he said.

"You're nervous? You! Jeez!" she said as she grabbed his limp member with her right hand. She thumbed it back and forth a few times, bringing it slightly to life.

Tim gasped when she next opened her mouth and leaned forward, engulfing his member and closing her lips at its base.

She began bobbing her head back and forth, sliding his cock in and out. He felt his cock grow quickly hard at this treatment. She continued sucking, and he cautiously rested his hands on her head and then ran his fingers through her thick soft brown hair. She didn't seem to object as she continued bobbing and sucking.

Tim felt the pressure build in his loins as she continued her assault. Not only was she sliding his cock back and forth, she was also sucking and swirling it with her tongue. Oh man, that felt so good!

The pressure built up quickly, but he was enjoying this so much that tried to hold his climax in check. But when she slid her tongue against the base of his cock-head and pressed the tip of her tongue gently into his pee hole, spreading the opening slightly, it was more than he could stand. He finally exploded into her mouth. His cock throbbed and his body quaked as he squirted wad after wad into Wendy's mouth, splattering against her tongue and against the back of her throat, while he moaned, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

His cock finally shot its last wad as Tim sighed, "Wow!"

Wendy slid her mouth off Tim's cock and stood.

"That felt so good!" he told her.

"Aih igh ere," she said as cum oozed from her lips.

"What?"

She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him to sit on a bench and repeated, "Aih igh ere! Hg be igh ack!" Then she rushed out the door and disappeared down the hall.

Tim started to pull his briefs and jeans back up, but hesitated when he realized what a cummy mess his cock was. Looking around for a paper napkin or tissue, he saw none, so he just pulled them up and buckled his belt.Wow! What a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

He opened the door and looked down the corridor in each direction. He knew the score, after all. He knew that if he tried to talk to her, she'd just say "Get lost, geek," or something like that. He didn't even want the awkward experience he knew it would be to bump into her back in the bar after what just happened. He noticed an EXIT sign at the far end of the corridor and headed toward it. He hoped it would lead downstairs and directly to the outside of the bar.

As he reached for the bar on the door, he heard someone running toward him from behind.

He spun around to see Wendy running to him.

"Mm! N nt nd m mnds!" she mumbled with his cum still dripping from her mouth.

"What?" he asked.

Wendy let out a breath and swallowed, then swallowed again. "I can't find my friends! They're not where they we were standing before!"

Tim was really suspicious now. Was this some kind of cruel setup these women were planning for him? He knew the sucker punch was just moments away, but being the sucker he was, Tim gave in and said, "Okay Wendy, let's go back and try and find your friends."

Wendy took his hand and they returned to the balcony together. Tim led her up to the railing and he looked down upon the crowd below.

"There they are," he said to Wendy as he pointed to them at the food window getting pizza.

They struggled through the crowd, hand-in-hand, down the stairs over to the food window and over to Wendy's friends.

All four of them started laughing hysterically as Wendy and Tim walked up to them.

"You really gave him a blowjob?" one of the women shouted to Wendy.

"What a bimbo!" one of the other women laughed out loud.

Other people in the food line turned and gaped at the commotion.

Tim felt Wendy's hand squeeze his like a vice. He opened his mouth to say something, but he was at a loss for words. Wendy then burst into tears, and ran for the door, forgetting to let go of Tim's hand.

Once outside, Wendy let go of Tim's hand and ran down to the corner of the building, threw herself against the wall, and wailed even louder. People entering and leaving the club glared at Tim for what horrible thing he must have done to cause his girl such anguish.

"I... I'm sorry," Tim whispered as he walked up to her, choking down a few tears of his own, and started to back away to the parking lot to his car.

After he turned and took a few more steps, he heard Wendy cry out to him, "Wait, Tim!"

Tim turned around and Wendy staggered into his arms. She threw her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist.

He hadn't a clue how to handle this situation, so he just stood there holding her. She just stood there crying on his shoulder for about a half-hour.

At last, she looked up at him and said, "I'm such an idiot! You probably think I'm a worthless whore, a slut, don't you?"

"No," he answered slowly, "I think you're a lot like me; a nice person who got tricked by a bunch of bullies who think they're so 'cool' and better than everyone else."

"I feel so embarrassed," she whispered.

"Yeah, I know. I've been the victim of plenty of pranks too. People like that will always play tricks on people like us."

She stepped back with her hands on his arms, "Oh God, what am I going to do now?"

"Go home and forget about it. I won't tell anyone about it. It'll take some time, but someday it'll be no big deal."

"But I came with them. I have no way to go home now. I don't want to go home with them. I don't want to go back at all! Ever! I never want to see the bitches again!"

"You live with them?" he asked.

"Yeah, we all share a house; I moved in a couple of weeks ago," she answered, paused, then asked, "Hey, I'll understand if you say, 'no,' but can you do me a big favor?"

"Sure," he agreed.

"Can you take me back to the house so I can get my stuff and then leave before they get home?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem," he told her.

At that moment, a disturbance ensued back near the door to the bar. Presumably a publicity-stunt organized by the bar's management, a mime, dressed in full mime regalia, had just begun to pretend to be trapped inside a glass box out on the sidewalk, drawing a small crowd.

They stood there watching the insipid act, and Wendy's mood seemed to cheer up a bit.

Arm in arm, they walked over to his car and she directed him to the house where she lived with the other women. Tim and Wendy walked up to the side door. Wendy's hands were shaking severely, and it took her a few minutes to find the key. She finally managed to unlock the door and they entered the house.

Wendy turned on the light in the kitchen and he followed her upstairs. She then fumbled for another key to one of the rooms.

Once in her room, Wendy pulled two large suitcases from under the bed. She quickly grabbed her undies from the small dresser and tossed them onto one of the suitcases. Then she yanked her clothes from the closet and jammed them into the suitcases without bothering to fold them.

"Wait here a second," she urged and ran out of the room. She returned a moment later with an armload of shampoo and assorted toiletries, and dumped them into one of the suitcases.

Then she pulled a cardboard box from the closet. She took a clock from the nightstand and tossed it into the box. She took her jewelry box, her tabletop stereo, a stack of her CDs, and some framed family photos from the top of the dresser, and tossed them all into the box.

"Can you get my blankets and pillow?" she asked.

He pulled the blankets, sheets, and pillow from the bed.

With luggage, box, and bedding, they struggled back out to Tim's car and left.

"Where do you want me to take you?" he asked.

"Uhm, I really don't know," she answered staring down. Then she looked up at him and shrugged, "Wherever you want to take me."

"I think there's a Holiday Inn downtown. I can lend you some money if you need it."

"You want to take me to a motel?"

"No! I didn't mean it like that..."

"I know," she said glancing at him with a smile. "But what about your place?" she asked.

"My place?" he asked back.

"Yeah!" she answered. "Look at it this way. I made you come. You owe me one."

"Okay," he answered and felt his face turn red, "my place it is."

The pulled out of the driveway and headed across town to his place.

Traffic was backed up as they crossed Gulch Bridge. One lane was closed off and was packed with cop cars, fire trucks, and ambulances.

"There must have been a really bad accident," Tim said.

"Look! Oh my God! A car went through the railing!" Wendy shrieked and pointed to where a section of the railing was ripped away.

Tim crawled home a cautious 25-MPH the rest of the way, thinking of the 200' drop from that bridge to the ravine below.

He pulled into the garage of his suburban townhouse and helped Wendy bring her stuff inside.

"I guess you can sleep on the sofa, Wendy?"

"What! You don't want me?"

"I..." Tim stammered.

"I guess I can't blame you. You really must think I'm a slut."

"No, Wendy! I said I didn't think that about you. I think you're really cute!"

"Really? Thank you! I think you're cute too! And you owe me one, remember?"

"Yeah, I owe you one."

Tim felt really awkward at that moment. Not knowing what else to say, he just smiled at her and went upstairs to his room.

He sat on his bed to remove his shoes just as Wendy followed him in, set her luggage on the floor, sat next to him, and set her head on his shoulder.

He put his arm around her shoulder and asked, "Feeling better?"

"Yeah, thanks for being so nice to me," she said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, um, it was nothing. I'm glad I could help." Removing his arm from her shoulder, he continued, "Anyway, I'm going to take a shower before I get into bed, so, uh..."

"Oh, is that your way of asking me to join you?" she asked.

"I... What?" he stammered.

"My last boyfriend always wanted me to take a shower first. So I kind'a got in the habit, y'know?"

"Well, uhm, okay."

Tim stood and, nervously, removed his clothes.

"Don't be nervous," she said, "I've already seen you naked, sort of."

"Yeah, you have," he said and laughed.

"Now that you're naked, why don't you help me take my clothes off?" she asked.

"Okay," he said and sat next to her again.

He unbuttoned her blouse and helped her slide it off and dropped it on the bed.

"Ever remove a woman's bra before?" she asked.

"Well, uhm, no," he confessed.

"It's okay, I'll do it," she said and reached back and unsnapped her bra. She slowly pulled the straps down her arms, and let it drop off her.

"Wow," Tim whispered as he saw live bare female breasts for the first time in his life.

"Like that?"

"Yeah," he answered.

"Wait 'till you see what's next," she said, and stood in front of him.

After a moment, she said, "You need to remove my pants next."

"Oh," he answered and reached out, unbuckled her belt, unsnapped the button on her jeans, and slowly pulled the zipper down.

She tugged her jeans down and let them fall to her feet, leaving her standing in front of him in just black panties.

"Uhm," he stammered.

"Go ahead," she told him.

He reached out and tugged her panties and pulled then down over her hips and let them fall to the floor, revealing a thick black muff that that looked like a thicket between her inner thighs and ran up almost to her navel.

Tim swallowed hard as she stepped forward, climbed on the bed straddling him, and sat in his lap facing him.

Tim didn't hesitate in leaning forward and pressing his mouth to hers.

But a moment later, she pulled back and said, "I'm not your grandma! Open your mouth!"

"Oh," he said, opened his mouth, and resumed the kiss.

They spent the next ten minutes or so wrestling tongues and swapping spit.

When they finally broke the kiss, Tim leaned back pulling her on top of him.

"Want to skip that shower?" she asked.

"Sure," he agreed, "so now what do we do?"

"Whatever we want to do," she said with a grin, reached over and turned the table light to its dimmest setting.

"So, uh, what do we want to do?" he asked nervously.

"Well, I want my payback," she answered, "so why don't you lay on your back for me?"

"Okay, but what are you going to do?" he asked as she climbed off his lap and he turned around and lay on his back.

"Don't worry, you'll like it almost as much as that blowjob," she said as she crawled up the bed, threw a leg over his head and sat on his face.

Tim gulped as he saw her deep dark ass crack come down over his eyes. A split second later, she was bearing down on his jaw with her pelvic bone, forcing his jaw open.

"Lick me, boy! Make me come!" she demanded.

He wanted to ask her what to do, but he couldn't breathe. He began tentatively reaching out with his tongue to touch her most private flesh exposed to his open mouth. He began licking back and forth and side to side as her pussy quickly became wet and oozing pussy juice onto his tongue and collecting at the back of his throat. What a weird sensation!

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12