Sex, Drugs,Truth and Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking the bill and getting my money out helped lower the pressure in my dick enough not be embarrassed when I stood up. Helping her into the jacket she threw the sweater over her shoulder and taking my hand we went to my car.

I opened the rear door and set the food on the floor; I turned around to open her door and she wrapped her arms around me pulled me down and planted a toe curling kiss on my mouth. Her tongue gently probed between my lips and soon we were in a passionate embrace trading spit and moaning into one another's mouths.

I broke contact first, catching my breath I said, "Unless we want to get arrested maybe my house is safer?"

Kissing me one last time she said, "Yeah and we don't want the food to get cold; or anything else either," reaching her hand around me she squeezed my ass.

Settling her in her seat I ran around hopped in and sped away from the restaurant. Trying not to break any speed limits we made it safely. Marcy kept her hand on my thigh running her fingers lightly up and down. Pulling into the garage we got out and went inside. After giving Marcy the tour we ended up back in the kitchen.

Picking up the boxes she said, "Will these fit in your fridge? I am suddenly not very hungry for food at the moment."

Putting the stuff away I asked her if she would like a drink, "Yes I would, thanks," she strolled in the family room while I made us our drinks.

While mixing them up she told me how much she liked the house and how I had furnished it. As her voice soothed me I felt the little bottle in my pocket. Thinking to myself, 'I really don't need it tonight,' I stopped and smiled, 'what the hell lets see if Marcy is what she claims, she already wants me, may as well see if it works.' Taking the bottle out I continued our conversation and took the dropper and put in two drops of the clear liquid. Shaking my head I stirred it in, 'Here goes.'

Bringing them into the room she thanked me sipped her drink and we talked about my music interests. After several tries at picking some music she wanted we settled on the couch; she was in the corner against the armrest with her legs across my lap. She finished her drink and set the glass on the table. About five minutes had passed and she stopped in mid-sentence. I didn't say anything just sat there looking at her face, she had a small smile on it but her eyes were very blank.

Summoning up my courage I said, "Marcy? Marcy?" not getting any response I asked her some questions. Thinking I would keep it simple and uncomplicated I asked, "Marcy, what do you do for a living?"

She turned towards me and said, "I work full time for Magna, but part time undercover for the police department because I look so young," Magna was the place she saw me for their Christmas party.

The bottom fell out from under me, catching my breath I said, "What are you looking into tonight?"

Still looking at me with a blank stare she said, "I was investigating you because of the shipment that you got of UD108."

UD108 apparently was what they called the drug, "Is there a partner working with you?"

"No, my friend and I saw you at the bar and I decided to set you up," she said.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

With a shake of her head she said, "No."

"Have you ever been married?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Have you ever been in a serious relationship?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Why not," I was curious now.

"I like sex to much to stick with only one partner for very long," she said.

"Do you want to have sex with another woman?" I smiled.

"Yes," she answered.

This gave me an idea but that was for later. "What were you going to do with me?" I asked nervously.

Smiling she said, "I was going to let you fuck me and in the morning have you arrested."

Wow she said it all with out any emotion which told me she actually was under the influence of the drug.

"How old are you?" I was trying to guess about mid twenties.

Still smiling she said, "Twenty one."

Grinning I said, "Stand up and take off all your clothes."

"Sure," she said. She stood up and unbuttoned her top but before she could slip it off I said, "Turn around and act like a stripper."

As if there were some music on only she could hear her hips swayed and her ass bumped and ground in the air as she slowly pulled her blouse off giving me a view of big breasts and hard nipples. Running her hands over her tits she pinched and pulled the nipples taking each one and holding it so she could lick the hard bud.

Running her hands down across her stomach she fondled her crotch then unsnapped her pants slowly letting them drop on the floor. Standing in her hot pink thong she kicked her pants away and turning around bent over keeping her legs straight and pulled her ass cheeks apart running her finger over her pussy and around her anus. Turning again she slid her hand between her legs and I could see her fingers slip in her wet cunt. Pulling her fingers out she sucked on them then slipping her hands under the waistband she slowly slipped them off. Throwing the thong on the floor she placed her foot on the coffee table and using one hand to caress her breast with the other she fingered herself letting me see how wet she was. Her breath was coming in short gasps making me want her even more.

Clearing my throat I said, "Come over here and take my clothes off," she bent over me and started taking my clothes off as if it was something she always did. As she pulled my shirt off I squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples to which she had no reaction. Doing what I told her she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

Holding my ass off the couch I let her pull my pants and boxers off in one shot. When my cock popped up it hit her in the chin leaving a trail of my pre-cum on her. Getting down on her knees she pulled them off and untied my shoes removing them and my socks.

Looking at her sitting on her legs naked I stroked my throbbing member, "You want to suck my cock, don't you Marcy?"

She nodded, "Yes," and moved in with her lips parted licking them until she lowered her mouth over the head gently sucking me. "Sucking me makes you very aroused. Your pussy is wet and you want to finger it."

She moaned around my dick buried in her mouth while her fingers fucked her soaked cunt. They made slurping sounds as she moved her mouth and fingers in unison.

I let her give me a blow job while I thought of what to do next.

"Marcy I want you to have an orgasm with your fingers," I was curious how this was going to work and was pleasantly surprised. She started to moan louder around my cock, her sucking slowed down until she just held me in her mouth running her tongue over my shaft.

Her face scrunched up and she opened her mouth wide, her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm took over her actions.

"Oh, oh, oooooooohhhhhhh fuck!" her arm was pumping in her cunt like a machine. After several minutes she took a deep breath and passed out. I had never seen anyone pass out before form masturbating, Marcy slipped back on the floor into a fetal position with her fingers stuffed in her cunt and her arm clamped between her legs.

"Wow that was intense! Marcy, Marcy!" I had to yell to bring her around. Blinking her eyes she got back up on her knees looking at me with that small smile again and those blank eyes.

"Marcy are you on birth control?" I asked not wanting to get her pregnant.

"No," she said.

Getting up I went to my bedroom and put on a condom, "Marcy bend over the arm of the couch so I can fuck you,"

She got up and said, "Sure."

When she was draped over the couch I got behind her and slipped my cock into her hot wet cunt. I'm over six feet tall and have a nine inch cock; she must not have had any large ones because her pussy felt like a soft tight glove. Feeding it in she grunted as her vagina got stretched. Hitting some resistance I stopped and pulled back then slid in again, hitting the same spot I pulled almost all the way out then slammed in until my belly hit her ass. She gasped as I held my cock deep in her cunt just moving my hips side to side stretching her open.

Marcy was taking deep breaths as she got used to the size of my cock. After a few minutes she loosened up and moaned when I slowly pulled back out.

"Marcy every time my cock hits bottom you will have an orgasm," when I slid back in she squealed and when I pulled back she took a deep breath. I started to get into a rhythm with the way she was cumming while slamming her pussy raw. The sounds she made kept me aroused and hard as a rock until I felt the familiar tingle in my balls.

"Marcy I'm going to cum and I want you to swallow my sperm. When I say ok you get down on your knees and pull the condom off my cock then while I jerk off in your mouth you want to swallow all of it then lick me clean and you'll love the taste," I knew it was almost time so slamming back in her box I pulled out and said ok real loud.

She quickly got down on her knees and waited with her mouth open as I jerked off. Marcy reached up and pulled the rubber off quickly then planted her lips on just the head. I stroked a few times and shot a huge load all over her tongue; she swallowed it and almost choked on the next shot which filled her mouth again. Letting off I squirted out little drips and chunks which Marcy licked off and ate them also. Using her fingers to scrape my juices off he chin and lips she licked them, "Oh Dean your cum is delicious baby!" starting at my balls she licked me clean not missing any spot. When she finished she sat back on her legs and looked at me with a gentle smile on her face.

Catching my breath I had an idea, "Marcy get dressed and sit on the couch." She did it dutifully and sat on the couch like a good girl. I went to my bedroom and pulled on some sweat pants and a tee shirt. Coming back I sat on the coffee table, "Go in the kitchen and get our food from dinner then we'll eat." She immediately got up and went into the kitchen. While she was gone I contemplated how I was going to plant the story in her head. She came back and looked at me with that blank stare and a cute little smile. Telling her to set it down I had to tell her to eat, which was a little weird. We finished our meal and I had her take the stuff back in the kitchen.

Following her as she stopped and stood there in front of the counter, 'Oops, I forgot to tell her everything again. I have to work on that.' I took the trash and got rid of it.

Turning to her I asked, "Marcy unbutton your top and sit on the counter."

"Ok," she opened her shirt and hopped on the counter.

I spread her legs so I could stand between them and play with her gorgeous tits. Gazing in her face I caressed both her breasts making the nipples hard. Bending down I sucked first one then the other in my mouth licking her hard swollen nipples like dessert.

By my watch only three hours had elapsed from when we left the restaurant. Straightening up I continued to squeeze her, "Marcy do you have any close girl friends that are as beautiful as you are?"

"Yes I have five girls for friends and they are all beautiful," she told me.

"Do you have any pictures of them with you?" I thought of a way to get her and another girl here for an evening of fulfilled fantasies.

"Yes," she said.

"Let me see them please," handing her purse over to her she rummaged around and pulled out a small photo album handing it to me then picked out her phone opened it and held it for me to see the pictures in it.

Glancing through the album I could see that every one of her friends were knock-outs, but one in particular stood out. She was a gorgeous black girl wearing very short shorts and a tight spandex top; her breasts were very large and full. She was striking a pose for the camera with her legs spread apart and blowing a kiss. Taking her camera I scrolled through looking for her in other poses and came upon her in a tiny bikini that barely covered her nipples and crotch. In the next shot she was turned talking to another friend and the suit she had was a thong revealing her shapely ass.

"You have more shots of this black girl than the others, why?" I held the one of her in the bathing suit for Marcy to see.

Bending forward Marcy smiled, "That is Lydia and she is my closest friend. I want to have sex with her but she doesn't know it. I take pictures of her and masturbate while looking at them."

Smiling at her I said, "Marcy listen to me very closely. Tomorrow you will inform your police contacts that I was not the person you thought I was. Call your friend Lydia and invite her to meet your new boyfriend, who is me, for dinner tomorrow night. After work you will call my cell phone and ask what time to meet at my house for dinner. If Lydia can't make it call the next night if not that night then keep calling until she can join us for dinner. Tonight we had a wonderful time at the restaurant and then we came back here for drinks and sex. It was the best sex you have ever had and you want to spend your free time with me until I say stop. You want to explore different kinds of sexual positions and anything I want to do. Do you understand?"

She smiled wide and nodded quickly.

"Ok repeat everything back to me please," she repeated back word for word everything I said. As she told me about the sex we had her grin stayed on her face and when she said she wanted to explore different positions she even giggled.

"Very good; now let's go to bed and have some fun," I stood back and took her hand helping her down.

She was such a devoted lover we both were spent and fell asleep in each others arms. I used all of the condoms I had so for the last of my orgasms she sucked me dry.

The next morning she woke and looking at me with a big smile snuggling in under my arm she said, "Good morning lover!" Marcy gently kissed my nipple and then moved up to kiss me on the lips, "That was the best night of my life! You sir are the best lover I have ever had, I might not let you go!"

Kissing her back I smiled, "I don't think I'll want you to leave, but don't you have a job to get too?"

She turned to look at the clock and groaned, "Oh shit, can I use your shower?"

I nodded and put my arms behind my head, "Sure as long as I can join you."

Grinning she said, "I'd like that, but no funny business or I'll be late!"

I told her that after last night I didn't think I had any more funny business in me. We got in my walk in shower and I helped her wash her hair and her back. She washed my back and when I turned around started to stroke my cock with her soapy hands. I rose to her administrations and was soon at full length.

Giggling she slowly ran her small hands up and down the shaft, "No more funny, huh. Could have fooled me; damn you have the biggest cock I've ever had. I can't leave you in this condition can I?" stepping to the side she let the water rinse me off then dropping to her knees she gave me a wonderful blow job. She had some hidden talents because it wasn't long until I was shooting another load of cum in her mouth. Marcy moaned and groaned as my seed splashed against her tongue, as I finished she sucked the last drops out of the head. Licking her lips she ran her hand along the shaft and said, "I love the taste of your cum, I have an orgasm just sucking your cock," rubbing my softening dick on her face she sighed and stood up, "I'd much rather spend all day in bed with you, but I have bills to pay."

Taking my cue I said, "Do you want to have dinner here with me tonight?"

She kissed me and said, "I'd love to, can I bring one of my friends along?"

I smiled and said, "Sure I'd love to meet your friend, It's a girl right?"

Gently slapping my arm she said, "Of course silly, I thought I would call Lydia she and I have known each other for years; she is my best friend since grade school."

"Sounds like fun," I said, "I'll put your clothes in the dryer to straighten out the wrinkles and make us a quick breakfast, ok?"

Drying her hair she nodded and said, "That's great, thanks."

We shared a bagel and trading hugs and kisses she left for work, "I'll call you later."

My day was spent in kind of a planning daze. When I would start to plan out my schedule for the next months doing my act my mind always came back to Marcy and what would happen tonight. Shaking myself I worked around the house, cleaning and squaring things away.

Looking through the pantry for dinner preparations I looked at the UD108 on the shelf. 'I probably shouldn't leave that in the house if the cops are interested in it so much.'

Packing it all in an old wooden box I drove it to my bank putting it in a large safe deposit box under another name. I only kept out the small amount I had already, which should be good enough for quite a while.

Re-stocking the liquor cabinet I found some drink recipes I had forgotten about, 'I'll have to get this out for tonight if they show up.'

It was just a little after five when my cell phone rang, "Hello?" it was Marcy calling from her car.

"Hey lover, have you had a restful day?" she laughed.

"Why yes I did; how about you?" I asked her.

Giggling she said, "Well after my shower and high protein breakfast this morning I felt great. I called my friend Lydia and she said it sounded like fun and she looks forward to meeting you. What time do you want us to show up?"

"It's Friday night so lets make it eight o'clock, ok?" I told her.

"Ok we'll see you later." Marcy signed off.

By the time they pulled in the driveway I had dinner all ready and their water glasses spiked with the UD108.

Marcy tapped on the door from the garage then opened it a little, "Dean are you here?" seeing me at the sink drying my hands she grinned and quickly came over and kissed me passionately, "Wow I missed you today!" she said as we separated.

Marcy didn't leave my side as she introduced her friend, "Dean this is Lydia, Lydia this is Dean."

I leaned over and shook her hand it was dry and she had a firm handshake, "Hi Lydia it's a pleasure to meet you and I'm glad you could make it," she had on a low cut clingy top which showed her assets off very well. With the matching loose skirt she was stunning. Marcy had a low cut silk camisole and her breasts swayed with each step. With her tight designer jeans and spiked heels I wanted to fuck her on the counter right now.

"Hi Dean, I'm glad to meet the guy Marcy is so enthralled with. You are almost the only thing she wanted to talk about today at lunch. I see she wasn't wrong, if she hadn't found you I was going to start setting her up with my cousins," she said and smiled at me.

I was surprised as her eyes slowly made their way from my face to my crotch, "She told me a lot about you."

Grinning at her I said, "Well it couldn't have been much we just met."

I told them to make themselves comfortable and dinner would be out in a minute, "Marcy since you and Lydia are my guests please pick out some music to listen too. The stereo is over there."

She said, "Ok," and as they left the room I heard her tell Lydia, "If you stared at his crotch any harder his pants would have caught fire!" they both giggled.

I grabbed the bowls of pasta and salad, soon the table was set and ready to go, "Any one want wine?" they both shook their head. "Ok let's eat," I sat them on either side of me so I could gauge their reactions and enjoy their conversation.

In between the salad and the main course they finally drank their water, I had almost forgotten about it because I was enjoying their company so much. Lydia was a sensitive person, and from the teasing Marcy gave her, quite the slut. Lydia placed her hand on my arm when she talked and Marcy kept running her foot up and down my leg. With this kind of attention my cock stayed rock hard.