Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,429 Followers

"What the hell is this?" Terry said angrily, although he didn't move, his attention fixed on Cindy's throbbing, hard cock, "You had a guy suck me off? How sick are you?"

"Now, Terry, don't go saying that about the lovely Cindy, she's a gorgeous girl who did you quite a service, the least you could do is return the favour."

"Come on Terry," Cindy smiled down at him, talking in her little girl voice, "I'd love for you to be the one to get me off, don't you want me?"

"There's no point in denying it," I said, "You know you've always wanted to suck cock ever since I've been telling you how great it is. Now's your chance."

I was kneeling down next to him, and I practically forced his mouth open and Cindy pushed her cock between his lips. For a second he just stared, eyes wide open, not really comprehending the cock in his mouth. But then, rather than let it go and back off, he actually started to suck her off, bobbing his head back and forward, swirling his tongue around the shaft just as Cindy had done for him. I laughed as he was getting really into it, slobbering all over her rock hard meat as Cindy moaned in a feminine way at odds with her firm, manly cock and my husband used his hands to play with her hairless balls.

"Wow, Terry, I knew you wanted to be a cocksucker like Cindy, I just didn't know quite how good you'd be, or how eager!" I laughed as I knelt beside him where he knelt on all fours in front of her, his cock flopped around beneath him and was already becoming heavily aroused from giving the pretty crossdressing teacher/schoolgirl her first blowjob. I began to stroke off my husband in time with his cocksucking which just made him go down on Cindy even more eagerly.

Gradually, another idea struck me. My husband's bare arse waved invitingly back and forth as he bobbed up and down on our sexy guest's little but hard cock, he had it all the way inside him now, deep throating it in a way I'd never have imagined him up to. I was delighted at how well this was going and his bare arse invited me to take it further. I began to massage it with one hand as I wanked him with the other, before slowly inserting a finger up his arsehole.

"Oh God, honey," Terry groaned, letting Cindy's dick out of his mouth for a second, "I don't know what you're doing but it feels great," as I pushed a second finger in and wiggled them around, finger fucking his tight arse.

"Oh, don't stop, Terry," moaned Cindy, pushing her dick back towards him, "You're such a good cocksucker and I want to cum in your mouth just like you did for me. Would you like that? Come on Terry, make me cum for you."

"You know what he'd really like, Cindy," I smiled at her still pushing my fingers into my husband's arse, "is for you to put that pretty little cock of yours somewhere else. You know how great your cock feels in his mouth, think of what it would be like to deflower his arse."

"No honey, please," Terry begged, "I'm not gay, I don't want that."

I withdrew my fingers from inside him and his arse involuntarily rose back up to try and take them back in. I laughed.

"It looks like your body thinks different. Why don't you just admit it. You love cock. Right now, you want nothing more than to be fucked in the arse. Just say it and you can have this gorgeous schoolgirl take you in ways you wouldn't have thought possible."

He blushed, he was utterly humiliated but I could see from the size of his erection still totally turned on. I didn't think he was going to go through it but then he looked up at gorgeous Cindy in her white blouse and stockings, plaid skirt hanging around her waste, pretty face covered in his cum, and actually begged.

"You're right. I love cock. Please fuck me Cindy, be the one to take my cherry."

As you can imagine, Cindy didn't need any further encouragement, this was exceeding even her wildest fantasies. She quickly positioned herself behind my husband and pushed her hard cock deep up inside him. Her cock might not have been the biggest but it was certainly bigger than my fingers and my husband was clearly having trouble taking it in but it was obviously a sign of how much he wanted it that he bit his lip and relaxed until Cindy slid her full length up inside him before he screamed out. Cindy began to rock back and forth on her knees, slowly pulling out a little before pushing back in, gradually pulling out more and thrusting in harder. Not quick enough for my husband though.

"Oh fuck Cindy, you're amazing. Come on, fuck me. Harder, faster."

Soon he was riding back with his arse to meet her thrusts ever more and more eagerly and Cindy was fucking his virgin arse with a wild abandon I wouldn't have thought her capable of when I saw her the first time at the bar. And, what about me? Well, as you can imagine, the sight of my husband on his knees, impaled on the hard, firm cock of a crossdresser schoolgirl, being fucked doggystyle, begging for her to sodomise him was just getting me all hot and bothered, kinky bitch that I am. I stripped my panties off until I was totally naked too and sat down in front of my husband, spreading my legs in front of his face so he could lick my pussy as Cindy fucked his arse.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Cindy screamed as she thrust into my husband's arse.

She pulled out and pushed me out of the way as her orgasm welled up inside her, stroking her cock off, she shot her load in my husband's face. I couldn't believe how eager he was to catch her cum in his mouth but mostly it went all across his face. Never mind, me and Cindy soon found ourselves licking his face clean and sharing a wet, cum soaked three way kiss.

"Wow, Cindy, that was amazing," Terry admitted, "I never thought I could be stimulated like that."

"Can I try it?" Cindy said, shyly, reverting to her old self, "I've always fantasised about being fucked like a girl by a hot guy like you, Terry. Won't you be the one to take my cherry"

Terry's cock was still hard and ready to go and, as an answer, he pushed Cindy onto her back on our bed and lifted up her stocking covered legs, pulling them wide open and resting her patent leather shoes on his shoulders.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before, Cindy," he said before driving his cock deep inside her and fucking her hard and fast just as he had begged her to do for him.

"Fuck, Cindy, you've got the tightest arse of any girl I've ever fucked," groaned Terry, "This is amazing."

"Oh God, yes, Terry," Cindy begged my husband, "Take me, fuck me, use me!"

Meanwhile, I sat myself astride Cindy's face and she began to eat out my cunt just as she had the first time we met, while my husband continued to violate her pretty little arse. While I was undoubtedly enjoying Cindy's cunt licking, I began to think I should be getting more out of this. I'd set this up and mostly Cindy and Terry had just been pleasuring each other, not that I was complaining about that, I'll never forget the sight of my husband sucking cock and begging to have his arse fucked, but I had only cum once and that was from the touch of my own hand, my groin was throbbing and wet, I was desperate to feel something more than Cindy's tongue inside me.

I got them both to stand up and then lay myself down on the bed, my legs spread wide to give enticing access to my dripping wet cunt. Cindy got between my legs and slid her hardness inside me, then my husband stood behind her and shoved his cock back up into her arse. Holding her by her breasts, or rather the padded bra where her breasts should be, Terry thrust hard into Cindy's arse, pushing her forward deeper into my awaiting pussy. It was amazing, like being fucked by the two of them at once, my beloved hubby and this hot young thing in the schoolgirl outfit, every fibre of my being was on fire.

I could feel myself building up to the greatest orgasm I had ever had but I wasn't going to get there before my husband. With his cock buried deep in the tight arse of our son's maths teacher, he began to blow his load, filling her with so much cum that the creamy juices came streaming down her thighs and over her white stockings. Cindy was next, the combined pleasures of my husband in her arse and her own cock in my warm, wet pussy easily enough to send this inexperienced girl/boy over the edge, filling me once more with her salty cum.

Then, finally, it was my turn and, let me tell you, it was worth the wait, my body shook and convulsed all over as wave after wave of it hit me, the incredible release of all this pent up sexual pleasure from the whole evening, revealing my kinky deception to my husband, his surprising eagerness and pleasure at orally servicing the beautiful crossdresser, the sight her fucking his arse and, finally, their amazing double fucking of me. Words can barely describe the intense and lasting pleasure of it, running all over me, and just as I thought it was dying down, I was hit by another crescendo of orgasmic delight.

Needless to say, after the delights the evenings provided for all three of us, this wasn't the last time that Cindy was involved in our bedroom antics, nor was it the last time my husband would get the pleasure of having his arse ravaged by a hard cock. My son, meanwhile, is a little bewildered about how his marks have suddenly got so high in his maths class and has figured he might have something of a future after all and has been spurred on to work harder at it. So, I guess things ended well for everyone.

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,429 Followers
12