Sex-ed with Mom

Story Info
Home-schooled son gets sex education from mom
1.4k words
3.91
1.19M
254
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,220 Followers

My name is Brad. I'm 18 and am home-schooled by my mother. Her name is Brenda. She's always been such a loving mom and only recently had I started to notice her true beauty.

Mom is a tall woman, about 5'10 and has long brown hair. She owns a ballet studio and when she's not home-schooling me she is at her studio teaching ballet. One thing that has always drawn my attention is mom's boobs. They're really big! I snuck into her underwear drawer once and read the tag on one of her bras. It said 36DDD. The cups were enormous. Mom looks somewhat like Kathy Lee Gifford, but a little prettier, I think.

Dad was gone long hours and every day from nine to noon, mom home-taught me. Needless to say, she wasn't a big fan of the school system and had always been very protective of me.

The morning started like all the others. I had just stepped out of bed and stumbled down the hallway to the bathroom. We only had one in our house. I opened the door and unexpectedly found my mother brushing her hair. She was wearing her short silk robe, which showed off her long tone legs.

"Oh, sorry, mom." I said.

"No, don't be silly. Come in and close the door, there's plenty of room in here for two." She said.

It was a bit awkward, but I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I grabbed my toothbrush and sat on the edge of the tub as I brushed my teeth.

"How'd you sleep, sweetheart?" Mom asked.

"Okay I guess." I muttered.

Mom grabbed a bottle of lotion and sat down on the toilet seat across from me. She squirted a big gob of lotion and rubbed it into her hands. Then I watched as she started to rub the lotion into her long smooth legs. As she reached her foot, with her pretty little painted toenails, she lifted her foot from the floor, slightly parting her legs. From my vantage point I could clearly make out her dark pubic thatch and the fleshy lips of her cunt. I felt the blood rush to my young cock. Damn, my own mother was giving me a hard-on!

Mom stood up and continued to work the lotion into her legs. She placed one of her feet up on the toilet seat and belt over a little. As she did, her hairy snatch peeked out from under her robe. I got a better look at the lips of her twat and couldn't believe how big and puffy they were. A pungent smell suddenly hit my nostrils.

"You're awefully quiet over there. Something on your mind?" She asked.

"No...nothing." I said.

Mom turned and smiled at me.

"Nothing, huh? You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said, toothpaste drooling from my mouth.

Mom giggled.

"You better come wash your mouth out, silly boy, you'll have toothpaste all over you." She said.

I suddenly realized I had a problem. My cock was as hard a steel and I was wearing only a flimsy pair of boxers.

"I...I can't." I said.

"What do you mean, you can't?" Mom asked. She glanced at my crotch then back at me and smiled.

"Oh...I see." She said.

Mom grabbed the garbage can and held it for me to spit it. I did and just sat there ashamed as hell. Mom sat the can down and crouched down in front of me. She looked into my eyes with a silly little smile.

"Not thinking about anything, huh?" She said with a wink.

"I guess I lied." I said.

Mom glanced at my dick again.

"Yeah...I guess you did. I better leave you alone to take care of that. Come down to breakfast when you're finished." She said.

Mom got up and left. I locked the door and beat my meat until my cock exploded. I couldn't get the image of mom's pussy out of my head.

After I got cleaned up, I went downstairs to breakfast. Dad was at the table reading the paper and mom was at the stove.

"Here you go, sweetie." Mom said as she handed me a plate of food. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Feel better?" She whispered.

Dad must have overheard because he looked up from his paper.

"Sick today, son?" He asked.

I looked at my mom, not knowing what to say.

"He's fine. He just had something he needed to take care of, that's all." Mom said.

Dad looked at his watch.

"Shit, I gotta run." He said.

Mom ushered him to the door and saw him off to work. I heard the front door latch as mom locked it, then she came back in the kitchen and sat down by me. She looked into my eyes, brushing the hair out of my face with her long nails.

"So...was it a good wank?" She asked.

I looked up from my breakfast.

"What?" I muttered.

"You heard me...I asked you if you had a good wank. You're 18, surely you know what a wank is." She said.

"Yeah...of course." I said.

"Well then...was it a good one?" She asked.

I felt a bit odd talking with my own mother like this, with her staring me down.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said.

"What do you mean, you guess so. Was it intense or wasn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was." I answered.

"That's what I thought...Why did you lie to me earlier?" She asked.

"When?" I asked.

"Earlier this morning, in the bathroom, when I asked you what you were thinking. Why did you lie to me?" Mom asked.

"I didn't." I said.

Mom glared at me with those gleaming brown eyes.

"Brad...empty minds don't create erections, especially like the one you had." She said. "So I'll ask you again, what were you thinking about?" She asked.

"I...I guess I accidentally saw up your robe when you were putting your lotion on." I said.

"So you were watching me while I was putting the lotion on my legs and feet?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"And when you accidentally peeked up my robe, what was it you saw?" She asked.

"Your...Your private parts." I muttered.

"No, Brad...I wanna know what you saw. Tell me exactly what you saw while I was rubbing the lotion on my legs." She asked.

"Your...." I started.

"My what? Go on...tell me." She said.

"Your pussy." I said, then looked at the floor.

"Brad, look at me." She said.

I looked up into her eyes.

"So you saw my pussy? You were looking at my pussy while I was putting the lotion on my legs and feet?" She asked.

I nodded.

"So then it was my pussy that gave you your erection this morning?" She asked.

Again, I nodded.

"How would you descibe what you saw this morning, in detail? Mom asked.

The conversation was getting more and more uncomfortable for me.

"I don't know." I said.

"Of course you do. What did it look like? Describe it to me." She said.

"It was hairy." I said. I could feel my face turning red.

"What was hairy, sweetheart?" She asked.

"You know...your pussy." I answered.

"So you observed that my pussy was hairy. What else? What else did you see?" She asked.

"I saw...well, there was some bare skin." I said.

"Describe this bare skin to me. What did it look like?" She asked.

"Kind of like...lips...only bigger. I didn't really see it all that well." I said.

"But what you saw looked like lips to you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"When I bent over, did these lips seem to part or open up at all?" Mom asked.

"A little bit, yeah." I said.

"And while you were sitting there looking at the pussy, did you smell anything?" She asked.

"Yeah, sort of." I said.

"What did it smell like?" She asked.

"Kind of a fishy smell, I guess." I answered.

"Did you identify what you were looking at as the source of the fishy smell?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, my boy, congrats, you just scored a B+ on your first sex education exam." She said.

"Sex education?" I asked.

"Yep, I guess you didn't know this coarse would be in your curriculum, did you?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"Well it is and each day you'll be taught a diffent lesson and given an thorough exam. You better stay on your toes though 'cause you never know when the lesson will come." She said.

Mom kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm gonna go up and shower." She said.

She pranced upstairs leaving me to my thoughts.

klrxo
klrxo
9,220 Followers