Sex Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

"And, with small dicks," adds Caroline.

"Yeah, puny penises. Dinky dicks. Crummy cocks. Miniscule manhood. I could go on, but you get the point."

"Ladies, I don't want to hear this. Believe me I have no interest in your private sex lives or how you rate your men's equipment. Just tell me what you want, and then maybe I can rejoin the festivities."

"Ok," says Jennifer as she leans forward, coming close to my face. I smell the strong odor of wine. Her eyes are glazed.

"What Caroline wants to know is what you're wearing under that kilt."

"None of your business. What's the second thing?"

"Oh, we'll see about whose business it is. And, I want to prove to Caroline that I was not lying about your beautiful cock. So, why not just lift that lil' kilty-wilty for us."

"God, Jennifer, you're really smashed. Why don't you two call a cab and go home."

"Oh, we will call a cab. We are not stupid enough to drive like this. And, we will go home. And, you know what, Mac?"

"What?"

"We will go to my house, take our clothes off and fuck each other silly."

I am shocked. I also have nothing to say to that.

"So, give us a peek. It will really boost our libidos and we'll be on our way. Oh, and one last thing, you can come with us if you want."

I look at Jennifer. She is beautiful. Many a night when Mandy and I used to hang out with her, I imagined what it would be like to bed her. Caroline is less attractive, but only mildly so. I never had any fantasies about Caroline. Well, no more than the average male wondering what a woman looks like naked.

Now, I am seeing another side of Jennifer. I guess it falls into the category of "be careful of what you wish for, it just might come true."

"Sorry to disappoint you. But, that is not going to happen."

I stand to leave the room.

"Are you sure, Mac?" purrs Jennifer.

She unties the blue ribbon that secures the top of her dress together. She pulls the neckline apart and it slides down her chest. With a tug, she pulls it down to her waist exposing her white breasts. For years, I wondered what they looked like. Now, I gaze on the large mounds with huge areolas and dark nipples and I feel almost nothing, although admit to myself that they are spectacular breasts.

"Still sure?"

Before I can answer, she turns to Caroline and lifts the silk blouse and camisole her friend is wearing above her silk skirt. In a flash, Caroline's tiny breasts appear and her nipples are hard bumps. Caroline holds up her blouse as Jennifer runs her hands over the small but pretty breasts.

"Getting some doubts now? Aren't these so cute? Her nipples are like little rubies."

I don't have doubts, but I do have desires. Looking at two topless women is feeding the desire. I gaze at Jennifer's impressive breasts. Her nipples are hard and the skin of her breasts is covered with small goose bumps. They far surpass my fantasies. Still, I don't want to go down that road.

"I'm leaving."

Jennifer takes her hands away from Caroline's small mounds and plays with her own nipples.

"Mac, I don't think it would be good for your reputation or that of those two high school girls if word got out that they were alone with you in a private room and someone found you three in a compromising situation."

"That's bullshit," I hiss. "There was nothing going on here and you know it."

"All I know is that you three were here, hiding from everyone else. The girls were all flushed and sitting practically in your lap. This could be serious. And, we all saw you dancing with them—dancing very close, might I add. They might even get expelled. And, since you are known to have been naked in front of them, and maybe not wearing anything underneath that kilt...Well, let's just say people could draw the wrong conclusion."

"Why are you being such a bitch? They didn't do anything wrong."

"Maybe, maybe not. But you know once something like this gets out, it's hard to contain it."

I stare at her. She must be a lot drunker than I first thought. I know I should just walk out, but I hesitate because I'm afraid that she might actually follow through and make things difficult for the girls.

Jennifer is now tweaking her own breasts, making her nipples point out. Caroline is copying her movements on her own chest.

"Look, Jennifer, you're drunk and tomorrow you will most likely regret this whole thing. So, let's just stop it now."

She shakes her head back and forth. "Dick or no deal."

"Jennifer, I am not going to flash you."

"No problem," she says. "We'll do all the work."

In a flash she grabs the hem of my kilt and flips it up. She and Caroline stare at my naked flesh.

"Ooh, Caroline. See I told you it's huge."

"Awesome," whispers Caroline.

Jennifer reaches out and grabs me. She begins to move her hand up and down my shaft. I resist getting an erection but know I can not hold out for long. Caroline's hand joins her and the two stroke me and fondle my balls. I begin to move my hand to push them away.

"What the hell is going on here?"

I look up to see Mim in the doorway. Jennifer and Caroline jerk their heads around.

There is fire in Mim's eyes.

"Really, have you people lost your minds?"

Jennifer is frozen in place, one hand holding up my kilt and the other clamped onto my dick. Both of them have their breasts exposed.

I pull my kilt free and drop it. Jennifer's hand remains underneath with a death grip on my dick. Caroline jerks hers away and is pulling down her blouse.

"Jennifer, I think you can release him now."

Jennifer shakes her head a bit and then seems to realize where her hand is. She withdraws it.

"Mim, I can..."

"Jennifer, I suggest you cover your bosoms and then you and your friend find a way home now. On Monday, when you are sober, we can discuss this situation, if it is necessary. Right now, I am thinking maybe we should all just forget and move on."

Jennifer and Caroline rise, rearrange their clothes and carefully make their way out of the room, careful not to cross too close to Mim.

"Mim," I begin.

She holds up her hand. She goes to the door and looks out to be sure that the two ladies are leaving.

"Mac, do you think you can possibly be in the presence of women and not feel the need to demonstrate your masculinity?"

"Mim, it's not what it looks like."

"Really? I don't think there are too many interpretations to standing exposed in front of two grown and half-naked women while they sample the goods."

"Ok, I know that's what it looks like."

"No, Mac, that's what it was."

Mim is flushed, and I fear it is with anger and not lust.

"I was trying to protect Ruthann and Chrissy."

"Now, I've heard everything. How does flashing protect them?"

"Just let me tell you the whole story."

Mim crosses her arms underneath her breasts making the mounds push out and her nipples protrude farther. She nods for me to continue.

I relate the story, not sparing any details. Well, I do leave out the part where Chrissy was telling us about her stepbrother and, of course, about me getting semi-aroused dancing with Ruthann.

When I finish, Mim continues to stare at me.

"So?" I ask pleadingly.

"As daft as that tale sounds, I think I may believe it. The girls found me as I was coming back into the ballroom. They told me about Jennifer and her friend. They said they thought those women were drunk and they were worried about you."

"It's the truth, Mim. I swear."

She shakes her head and then sighs.

"Jesus, Mac. If it were anyone else but me walking in here, there would be hell to pay."

I nod. "So, all is forgiven?"

She slowly smiles. "I suppose. Only on one condition."

I look at her.

"I think you owe me a dance. Hell, make that several dances."

I grin like a teenager. "Absolutely!"

She takes my arm and we start to make our way out.

"And," I add, "maybe I can entice you into a proper date."

"Aye," she says softly. "A proper date? Would that be one where you are not exposing the family jewels to a room full of girls, a family member or members of our faculty?"

"Sorta," I answer. "But, maybe we should not exclude every faculty member."

She turns her face to mine and blushes.

"Yes, perhaps not."

We find our way back to the ballroom. The band is returning from a break. They begin with a couple fast tempo songs. I ask Mim if we can sit out and have a drink.

Standing by the bar, we sip our drinks. Chrissy and Ruthann are dancing and laughing.

"They're nice kids," I say.

"Yes. I suppose they're teacher's pets. But, they are smart. They have a good sense of themselves and don't seem as lost as so many of my students. They are the stars of the volleyball team. I can rely on them to help me out a lot. I asked them to work at this event as sort of a reward for all the other things they do."

"You mean helping with the sex ed class was work and not a reward?" I ask.

Mim smiles at my teasing. "Oh, I suppose it did have some good points to it."

"At least four," I offer.

She laughs out loud. Mim slips her arm through mine as we stand close to each other and watch the dance floor.

The music ends and Ruthann spots us. She drags Chrissy over.

"Thank God, you're saved," she gushes.

"Yes, I appreciate you sending in the cavalry."

"Cavalry?" says Mim.

"Americanism," Ruthann adds. "Sending you to rescue him."

"Ah."

"So, what happened?" gushes Ruthann. "They looked like were ready to eat you up."

The band strikes up a slow tune. Instead of replying to Ruthann, I motion with my eyes to the dance floor.

"Absolutely," says Ruthann. "You two need to get out there. He's a really good dancer, Ms. Collins. Go on."

"And, you dance, too!" Mim says with a smile.

"Well, I promise not to break all of your toes."

"Puts you way ahead of my last date."

She catches herself, but it is too late.

"So, we're having a date?"

Ruthann and Chrissy giggle.

Mim shoots them a glance and then says, "Let's dance."

I lead her onto the floor. Slipping my hand around her waist, I enjoy the feel of her toned body. She rests her hand on my shoulder, keeping a few inches of space between us, and looks into my eyes. I can't read her look, but my heart flutters at the intensity of her gaze and the depth of her green eyes.

We move as if we've danced with each other for ages. With subtle pressure on her waist or a slight pull of my hand, I signal our next move. She follows with flawless grace.

The song ends and I regrettably remove my hand from her waist. She holds my hand in hers and we look at each other.

"Lovely, Mac. Thanks."

I am about to respond when the band leader announces a song by Barry White. I know it's from the ancient past, but I still think he is pure sex.

I arch an eyebrow and Mim smiles. We step back onto the dance floor.

With a subtle grin she says, "So, Mac, do you want to dance or do you want to D-A-N-C-E?"

I step close to her, encircle her waist and pull her tight to me. She presses against me and leans her head on my shoulder while her hand snakes around my neck and her fingers caress my hairline.

We dance, but barely move about the floor.

I bring our clenched hands close to my chest and my other hand slips onto her hip. I hear a low sigh.

We move as one as the singer does a decent cover of Barry,

My fingers move lightly along the smooth silk of her side. I daringly let my fingers stretch to the top of her rear. I realize I have felt no waistband of underwear.

"Hold me, Mac," she whispers.

I pull her tighter and feel her breasts press into my chest. Even through my layers of clothing, I can make out her hard nipples atop the soft mounds. I swear she is not wearing anything underneath.

Mim sighs louder and pushes her pelvis hard against me. I think she must be able to feel my greatly engorged member. I am not hard, but I am certainly not hanging limp.

My eyes are closed as I revel in our intimate touching and drink in her fragrance. My lips press to her ear, "You smell incredible."

"Mmm, so do you," she says. She moves her head from my shoulder and I open my eyes. We lock on to each other. I move forward to kiss her, but she pulls her head away and puts it back down on my shoulder. My lips brush the top of her head, grazing the silken pile of blond.

The song ends and I hug her tightly. She pushes fully against me and slowly raises her eyes. We look at each other. Mim presses her lips to my cheek and kisses me as her hand moves down over my butt, softly stroking and squeezing it. Instantly, I become hard.

Mim looks at me and her eyes widen. She can feel my erection pushing against her through the kilt.

I can do no more than shrug.

Pulling me tight against her one last time, my hard member pushes against her crotch.

"Thank you," she whispers in my ear. "And to confirm your suspicions, I am wearing under this dress exactly what you are obviously wearing under your kilt."

Holding my hand she leads me off the floor, keeping her body in front of mine to shield any bulge in my kilt. She heads back to the tall table where the two girls still stand. I stand close to the table, hoping no one can see my discomfort.

"I need the loo," Mim says.

"I'll go with," offers Chrissy.

As they head off, I say to Ruthann," I need a drink. Can you get me one?"

Smiling, she says, "I think you need a bucket of cold water thrown on you."

"What?"

"That was the sexiest dance I have ever seen. God, you two looked so hot out there."

"Really? I hope no one else noticed."

"Who cares? You and Ms. Collins, wow, it got my motor running. Besides, that tent in your kilt must mean you liked it a lot."

Together our eyes fall to my kilt that is indeed tented out in front. We look at each other and break out laughing.

"Shit, I am so embarrassed, Ruthann. Do you think other people noticed?"

"No, probably not. I just happened to look down as you guys got to the table."

"Just happened to look down...?

"Hey, a girl can get curious, you know. I mean after what I felt when we were dancing and then seeing how close you and Ms. Collins were..."

I pat her hand and she kisses my cheek.

"You wouldn't want to give a girl a little peek?"

Visions of her looking at my erection and maybe more scream through my frontal lobe. Then, a touch of sanity intrudes.

"I still need a drink."

Sighing, Ruthann takes one last lingering look at my stretched out kilt.

"How about a soda? They will serve me those."

I nod and she moves off.

By the time she comes back, I have returned to a close to normal state.

I take the Coke down in two large swallows.

Mim and Chrissy arrive back with drinks in hand. Mim hands me a beer and she has a whisky.

We drink and watch the dancers. The band takes a break and the silence is welcome.

"Mim, what's this about broken sirens? You want my help to fix them?"

Mim looks at the two girls, who each try to avoid her gaze. Finally, Ruthann looks up and softly says, "It sorta' slipped out, Ms. Collins. But, I told Mac you would need to talk with him."

Shaking her head, she asks me, "What did she say?"

"Only that you might want some help with some sirens."

Chuckling, Mim replies. "Not some sirens, Mac, The Sirens, as in mythology."

I frown. "Come again."

"Do you know the story of the Sirens?"

"From the Odyssey?"

She nods.

"Sure. Odysseus was on his long journey home. He was leaving the land of Circe and she warned him of the Siren's Song. It was supposed to be a melody so sweet that it lured sailors onto the rocks and to their death. They were also rumored to be beautiful creatures—half bird and half woman."

"So, did our hero escape their trance?"

I feel she is testing me. "He told his men to stuff wax into their ears so they would not hear their song. He had them lash him to the mast so he might hear them. He ordered his men to leave him tied to the mast, no matter how hard he begged, pleaded, ordered or cursed. They did so and he listened in agony to their song, longing to jump into the sea to follow it."

"Well done, Mac. So, the Sirens I speak of are not the blaring horns of a fire alarm."

"Ok, but I don't get what you want me for."

"I have a dear friend, Deidre, who teaches art here at the Academy. She is also an accomplished artist. She is embarking on a major commission for a collector who is completing his nouveau mansion on the coast of Massachusetts at Manchester-by-the-Sea. He wants an oil of The Sirens to grace his living room, which will overlook the rocky shore."

"Sounds nice, but, I am wondering where I come in. You need me to help move the finished painting?"

The three women exchange a glance.

"Mac, we need an Odysseus. I was hoping you'd volunteer."

"Me? Why?"

"Well, you are a handsome man, and ruggedly so. I imagine Odysseus was like you in many ways. You and he are adventurers and that spirit shows on your face and in your eyes. Also, you are in your thirties. As you know, Odysseus was away fighting the Trojan War for 10 years and then spent another 10 finding his way back to Penelope. So, I couldn't ask some young lad to be the model."

"Yeah, but I feel there's more."

Smiling Mim adds, "Oh, there is one more thing."

I wait.

"Odysseus will have to be nude."

I look at the three ladies nodding slowly.

"You see, Mac, it was most likely how the men were in the boat. They didn't have many clothes to begin with and would not want them ruined passing through the turbulent waters."

"Oh, I see. You're going for realism."

"Not me, Deidre. And, a nude Odysseus is a lot more interesting than a clothed one. And, well, since the Siren's Song is supposed to pull a man to them and infuse him with desire, Deidre thinks our naked Odysseus should be...Let me put this delicately, he should be clearly physically attracted to the song."

"You mean..."

"Yes, fully aroused while straining to get free."

"Wow, you really have a knack to offer some interesting adventures. I'm not sure I could do that. It was one thing to model for your class. But to stand in an art studio with an erection and be alone in front of a woman I don't know. I think I might pass. Hell, I doubt if I'll be able to get hard. I might be that embarrassed."

"Mac, I will introduce you to Deidre. You will love her. And, you will not be alone in front of her."

"Huh?"

"No, there will be three Sirens posing with you. And, again for realism, these three will also be nude."

"This is getting more weird, Mim. So, who are the Sirens?"

"Well, one is Crystal. I think you might know her. She is the barista at the coffee house down from your garage. She has the long red hair."

"Sure, I know her. Actually, I think she and Sam..." I curse myself for letting that out.

"Don't worry, Mac. I know Sam is gay. So do Ruthann and Chrissy. We don't broadcast it about school, because Sam is our friend. And, I know that she and Crystal recently began dating. It was Sam who suggested her as a model."

"Whew, I thought I just landed Sam in a pile of manure. Ok, so who are the other two? Do I also know them?"

Mim looks at Ruthann, who is now scarlet.

"No way. Ruthann, are you sure?"

"Yeah. I really want to do it. It is so unlike me and I think that's a major reason. Besides, once I heard that you might be Odysseus, I felt like a thousand times better. Mac, I'm not sure I could do it if you don't agree. I really think I would feel comfortable with you. So, please!"

I push aside the torrent of mental images of Ruthann standing naked next to me. Well, I try to push them aside, but vivid visions of her small breasts continue to insinuate themselves into my consciousness. I imagine her naked long legs leading to a tight butt. I wonder what her sex would look like, when I shake my head to bring me back to my senses.

orie
orie
4,256 Followers