Sex Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,216 Followers

Dede takes a deep breath and stretches her back, trying to release tension.

"Ruthann admitted, after a bit of going around the barn, that she would like to lose her virginity. She would want it to be a special experience. Doing it with Robbie, she admitted, would probably not be all that special. She wanted to have sex that made her scream as I did."

Dede turns and kisses me. She laces her fingers into mine.

"She said since I probably was not going to marry you, she'd like to make love with you. She wants you to be her first."

When people say that a silence fell across a room, that's what happened in Dede's kitchen. I swear I can hear my own heartbeat. Mim appears as shocked as I am.

"Dede, I don't think I..."

"Mac, don't say anything right now," she says.

"Bit of a mixed message there, Dede," says Mim.

Dede nods.

Mim continues. "First, she says she'd be happy if Mac were her step-dad and then she says she'd like to shag him."

"I know," says Dede. "Ruthann has had issues with adult males since her father left. She is suspicious of them and, at the same time, is yearning for a steady male influence in her life. She senses confidence in Mac, as well as a genuine concern for her as a person. So, I can understand her fantasy of having Mac in our lives. I also know she has a burgeoning sexual drive. Mac is also handsome and is endowed with admirable male qualities—of a physical nature. He is also the first man she has openly seen in a sexual context. So, to sum up, she's a confused girl who is trying to become a woman."

My mind is reeling. I genuinely like Ruthann. I think she is smart, funny, honest and quite attractive. I also like her mother, evidenced by the raucous night of sex we enjoyed. I'm not sure I could initiate a girl half my age into sex, nor am I sure that is proper. Yet, the thought of holding her, touching her young body and helping her open up to the joys and rewards of sex is strongly appealing.

I can still feel the touch of her hand on my erection in the hot tub and how she was so tender moving up and down. I recall how smooth her thigh felt and how powerful was my impulse to slide my finger into her pussy. I realize I must have drifted off as I see Mim and Dede staring at me.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"Nothing," says Dede. "At least 'we' do nothing. Please do not even hint that you know anything about this conversation. I will continue to talk with Ruthann. I'm sure we will come to an understanding."

"Are you considering allowing what she wants?" prompts Mim.

"I have no idea. I mean, like most mothers I would want my little girl to remain a virgin and safe. I know that is unrealistic and it is at the point where the decision is out of my control. Ruthann is nineteen and she will ultimately choose her sex partners.

"On the other hand, I recall my first sexual encounter. God, I'm amazed I even tried it again. Is that how yours went?"

Mim smiles and looks back and forth between me and Dede.

She lets out a rough laugh. "It was absolutely wretched. Painful, embarrassing and quick. I never knew what people were so loony about when they talked about sex. And, an orgasm? To me it was purely a myth."

"Exactly," says Dede. "So, maybe I should allow—no, that's not the right word. Maybe I should just step aside and let her make her own decision. At least if she went with Mac, I know she would find out why people crave sex. And, she would not have to wonder if she had an orgasm."

Dede leans in and kisses me tenderly. I respond and slip my arm around her shoulder.

"Mac, last night was simply incredible. If Ruthann could experience that..."

Dede pauses and looks at Mim.

"Mim, dear, please indulge my crudeness for a moment."

Mim smiles and nods.

"If Ruthann could experience the tender and slow part of last night, not the 'fuck-my-brains-out' part, then she will start out on her sexual journey on the right foot."

"Fuck-my-brains-out?" Mim says with a wry look.

"Oh, yeah," says Dede. "When we first started last night, it was raw and wild. It was also exactly what I was seeking. But, then we went slower. Mac was extremely tender and gentle. I still came like a freakin' gusher, but it was sweet."

Mim appraises me. I hold her stare. Is she thinking which approach she and I would try? Or, more likely, is she thinking I'm the usual male savage.

By silent agreement, we stop our conversation as we hear the girls coming back from their walk. I excuse myself and head upstairs.

I shower and make my way to the studio where Dede is working on details of Mim and Ruthann. I strip and take my place between them.

Dede says I don't need to be erect right now. She works on getting the angles right where our bodies touch. We chat idly while Dede sketches. Chrissy is sitting along the side, working on her iPad. She occasionally looks over and smiles at me.

Around 2, Dede calls it a day. We dress and enjoy a light lunch. While Mim, Ruthann and Chrissy are gathering their things, I take Dede aside.

"Will I see you again?" I ask.

"We still have some work to do on the painting," she replies.

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Do you want to see me?"

"Yes."

"So, let's talk this week," she says and kisses my cheek.

I pull her into a hug. She responds and we kiss tenderly.

"Mac, I could get used to you."

"Is that a problem?"

"There's a lot going on right now."

I kiss her, letting my tongue slide between her lips.

"So?"

"Mac, call me this week, ok?"

"Sure."

"And..."

"Yes," I reply.

"Think about what we discussed about Ruthann."

"I thought we were talking about you and me getting together."

"We were," she says and hugs me tighter. "But, I did say there was a lot going on."

We hear footsteps coming our way and break apart.

Ruthann and Chrissy come into the kitchen, followed in a few seconds by Mim.

We make our good-byes and soon are on our way back to Barton Hills. Mim and I talk about cars and the girls doze in the back seat. After dropping them at the school, I drive to Sam's place.

Letting myself in, I find her in the kitchen making brownies from a mix.

"Hey, Cuz, how'd it go?"

I dip my finger in the batter and enjoy the chocolaty taste.

"Got a beer and an hour?"

"Hmm," Sam murmurs, "Sounds serious."

She digs out a couple beers. As I sip mine, she pours the batter in a baking dish, pops it in the oven and sets the timer.

We make our way to the living room and settle on the couch.

"How's Crystal?" I ask.

"She's great. But that's not what's on your mind. Talk to me, Mac."

I take a long drink and then relate what happened over the weekend.

"So the sex with Dede was good?"

"Great," I say. "And, we really had fun just being together. I'd like to see her again."

"You mean to fuck her?"

"That and more. I'd like to see what develops."

"And, as you say this you are wondering if you should fuck her daughter?"

"You make it sound crude."

"Oh, excuse the shit out of me. Ok, you want to have sexual relations with her mother and deflower the lovely Ruthann. Is that better?"

I sigh. "Still sounds creepy, right?"

"You said it, Cuz."

The buzzer goes off and Sam goes to take the brownies out of the oven. She returns with two new beers.

"Need to let the brownies cool. So, what are you going to do?"

"Not a clue. And, then there's Mim?"

"Mac, don't you think you're in enough shit. Don't pile more on."

"I know. It's just that I could really fall for her."

"Fall for her? Christ, Mac, that sounds like a bad romance novel. Besides, it's pretty fuckin' clear you already have 'fallen' for her."

"Ah, shit, Sam. I am so fucked-up."

"Well, as a single woman, may I give you some advice on how to deal with a relationship problem?"

"Absolutely."

"Chocolate."

She laughs and jumps up to run into the kitchen.

I follow and admit her advice is good. We enjoy the rich taste of the chocolate treats.

I leave a short time later, feeling better, but not having decided anything. I need to make things happen.

I really have no clue on how to manage this situation. I decide to remain open to all possibilities. Hell, I wish I knew what I really wanted to happen.

Maybe I can create an opportunity as we near the Christmas holiday and school vacation time. If I can continue to keep Mim close to me and continue to have her enjoy my company, maybe I can overcome her reluctance to consider intimacy. But, if she doesn't budge on her resolve to remain just friends, should I see Dede? But, it's not fair that I consider her a fallback. If I am interested in her I should pursue it. Forget Mim, concentrate on Dede. But, Ruthann is going to be around when I am with Dede. Forget Mim, forget Dede, take Ruthann as a lover.

I sit in my house looking at the fire dancing in the hearth. How did I ever get into this spot? More importantly, how am I going to get out of it?

(To be continued)

orie
orie
4,216 Followers