Sex Filled Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved behind me and pressed his cock against my cunt. The weights, still hanging from my rings, massaged the sides of his long thin cock. He pushed into me, fucking me very gently and then, as he became more confident, he slammed into my cunt over and over again. Within a few minutes his cock was throbbing and I knew he would not last long. I prayed that Master would have him slow down, prolong this pleasure for just a little while longer, but Master did nothing. He just sat back and chatted with His brother. Neither of them even acknowledged the act that was happening just 10 feet away from them.

It lasted no longer than 20 minutes and Gary was rather embarrassed at his lack of control, but Master told him he did well and invited him to come back on our next visit. He walked with Gary to the door, thanked him and escorted him into the hallway. When He returned He came to me. I stood there, my cunt dripping Gary's cum, nipples still clamped and weights still swinging from my rings. Master reached for the clamps, told me to take a deep breath and removed them. The blood rushed back into my tender nipples and my knees buckled from the incredible pain. Of course, Master was there to steady me and His fingers and lips worked on my nipples to get the blood flowing properly. As soon as He began to suck on my nipple, I felt the rush of my lust for Him return. He called His brother over and, together, they sucked on my nipples until they brought me to a gushing orgasm!

Leading me into the bathroom, Master instructed me to kneel in the tub. They stood, side-by-side, in front of me and pissed over my face and head. They covered my shoulders, letting their hot pee flow down my back and over my breasts. When they were finished, Master instructed me to shower and then crawl to the bedroom.

The hot water felt good as it fell over my tender skin. I could still feel the welts from the cane and the crop. My cunt and ass were wide open. My nipples were still swollen and tender. I dried off, crawled to Master's bed and waited to be instructed. He laid me in the middle of the bed, His cock in my mouth, and told me to sleep. He and His brother were talking softly. They were making plans for the next day. I would be used on the golf course!

I woke early the next morning and took a cup of tea out onto the balcony to watch the sun rise. Master joined me on the terrace just as the sun began to lighten the sky. I was sitting at His feet with my head resting on His legs. He drank His coffee, I sipped my tea and, silently, we watched the new day begin. Master began to give me my instructions for the day. He told me that I should dress in a sheer, button down blouse and short skirt. No bra, no panties and no shows would be necessary. Someone would come to the room for me and bring my to the golf course. I would be brought to a secluded area between the 16th and 17th holes. Once there, I would see what had been prepared and I would get into position and wait. Once again I was told not to speak unless a question was directed to me. "I have been telling my friends all about the wonderful cocksucker whore that I own. Don't disappoint me."

"I will do my best to make you proud, Master." I promised Him and then I went to shower and make myself ready for the day.

Master and His brother were still on the terrace enjoying breakfast when I finished dressing. I walked out and asked if I might get anything for them. "You may kneel here between us." Master said.

I took my place and remained quiet while they finished breakfast. Every now and then, a hand would reach out a squeeze my breast or pinch my nipple. Their touches were warm and powerful. I could feel the wetness begin.

Just as they finished, there was a knock at the door. I answered and found Gary standing there, grinning from ear to ear. He was not working this morning, but had come to take me to my destination. "Are you ready?" he asked with a wicked grin. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that Master and His brother were dressing. I walked back to tell Him I was leaving. He kissed me, and said "Remember what I told you. Make me proud." I turned and walked out the door with Gary.

Once in the elevator, Gary handed me a note from Master Paul. It read "Gary will be the first of many to enjoy your service today. Once you are settled in at your destination, he has my permission to enjoy himself. He has no restrictions, and you may cum as often as you wish today."

We got into his car and drove to the golf course. We took a cart to the 17th hole and then walked off of the course and into a wooded area. Not too far in we came to it. I knew what I was to do. There was a chair under a tree. Hanging from one of the strongest limbs were 4 lengths of heavy chain with restraints attached to each. Sitting on the chair I placed the ankle restraints on and then attached my ankles to the chains. This pulled my legs up and out and completely exposed my cunt and ass. Next, I restrained one wrist and then asked Gary for assistance with the other. He was more than happy to assist me. When I was completely bound, he was ready for his reward. He wasted no time getting out of his jeans and soon his cock was deep in my mouth. The chair was somehow secured to the ground so I was not afraid that I would fall. I was able to relax and just enjoy the feeling of being used. His cock was long and hard. It reached deep into my throat and even made me gag a few times. His rhythm was perfect as he stroked in and out of my hot mouth. I could hear him moaning. His words added flame to the fire and lust already beginning to build inside me. "Yeah, bitch. Suck my cock" I was more than happy to oblige and soon he was throbbing in m y throat. He pulled back just a little and filled my mouth with his sweet seed. I swallowed every drop and it made me hungry for more. Just as he finished, we heard some people approaching.

Gary was just putting his jeans back on when 4 men appeared. Gary appeared to know all of them and greeted them by name. He told them "Paul asked me to invite you to enjoy His little slave. She is hungry for cock and can take as much as you can give. He said to have fun and asks only that you fill her and cover her in cum."

The men laughed, "This is the perfect way to end 18 holes of golf!" one said. Another walked over to me and grabbed my breasts. The sheer blouse left my nipples exposed and, as soon as he touched me, they became erect. "Look at this slut. She is so ready for this." As the others began to remove their shorts, the first man already had his cock in my mouth and began to pump hard and fast. Another man moved behind me and reached around to massage my breasts and pinch my nipples. He twisted my nipples and stretched them. The pain was incredible and I began to cum. My juice sprayed out all over the chair and formed a puddle on the ground. The cock was removed from my mouth and stuffed into my wet cunt. As he fucked me, my head was turned and another cock was pushed into my mouth.

Chained in the position I was in made it impossible to move. I could only remain still and let them work me over. My moans became louder as the 2 cocks forced themselves deep. As I began to cum again, they both began to throb. Pushing deep into my cunt, he shot a hot load of cum deep inside me. It filled my cunt and merged with my own cum. The cock in my mouth was deep in my throat when he began to cum. I could feel him cumming, but I couldn't taste him. They both pulled out and were quickly replaced by the other 2.

This cock in my cunt was thick and I could feel him stretching and tearing me. The pressure was unbearable. He had only a few inches inside me when he realized he need to lubricate me a little more in order to penetrate me completely. Holding very still, he pissed inside my cunt. A long, hot steady stream of beautiful golden urine filled me and moistened every inch of my hold. Once he finished peeing inside me, he pulled back and then slammed with such force that he knocked me off balance. His strong hands steadied me and then he went wild. He fucked me harder than I can ever remember being fucked. Pulling all the way out and slamming all the way back in every time. Each stroke was like a knife stabbing into me. As he fucked me the last of the four stood to the side stroking his cock. My cunt was on fire. I wanted this cock deeper inside me. I remained silent as I was told to until finally he asked me a question. "Do you like that, bitch? Do you want more of this meat?"

I cried out "Please give me more! Please fuck my cunt harder! Fill me with your thick, silky cum!"

My words pushed them both over the edge and, as one covered my face with cum, the other plunged into my cunt and exploded! The heat inside me was incredible and I felt like I was on fire. He pulled out and sprayed the last of his orgasm all over my labia and clit. Just as quickly as they arrived, they were gone. Gary brought a bottle of water to me and helped me drink. He poured a little cold water over my breasts and down my back. As he finished watering me, we heard more voices and 4 more golfers arrived.

These four were different from the first group. They were a little rough, very strong, large men. It was clear they would not be gentle. They all gathered around the chair and the biggest of the four stood in front of me. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up so my body was horizontal to the ground. Holding my hips tight he shoved his cock into my ass.

His partners all stood around me. One tilted my head back and fed me his cock; the other 2 placed their cocks in my hands. This man was ravaging my ass, whose cock had to be at least 9 inches long and as thick as a soda bottle. His fingers were digging into my hips as he drilled into my ass. The others were laughing and enjoying the show. Even the man who had his cock in my mouth was more intent on watching me get fucked in the ass than enjoying the warmth of my mouth. I was groaning in painful pleasure. I could feel my own orgasm building again. Someone stuck 2 thick fingers into my cunt and placed an ice cube on my clit. I went wild! My cunt began to spasm, sucking the fingers in even deeper. All 5 of us began to cum at the same time. So powerful was my orgasm that I pushed the fingers right out of my cunt! Now I was dripping cum from every hole. My ass oozed fresh cum that dripped out of me, forming a puddle on the ground. I drank freely from the cock in my mouth until he pulled out and left the last of it on my face. The 2 cocks in my hands covered my breasts; soaking my blouse and making it stick to me. Just as with the first group, these men left as quickly as they came.

Once again, Gary tended to my needs. He brought me water and held the bottle as I sipped through the straw. As I finished the drink, we could hear Master laughing as He walked towards us. "What a sight" Master said when He first saw me. He and His brother were looking me over very carefully.

Turning to Gary, Master asked "How many so far?"

"Nine, if you include me, Sir." Gary replied.

"Excellent" Master rejoiced! Then, looking in my direction He said "We will not be needing your sexual service right now. We will be using you later this evening. Right now, we only need one thing...." His voice trailed off as all four stood in front of me. Master unchained my legs and sat me straight on the chair, facing them.

"Open your mouth, slut" He instructed me.

As I opened my mouth they began to pee. My face, breasts, arms, legs and back all covered in piss. They filled my mouth and I swallowed every drop. They soaked my hair. Their urine washed away the cum that had covered my skin. As they finished, each put his cock to my lips and I cleaned them off, drinking any last drops that remained.

As they were leaving, Master talked to Gary "Keep her here for one more hour. Then take her back to the room. See that she cleans up and then lay her down for a nap. Stay with her until I arrive." Gary nodded to Master as they walked away. He then brought me some water and I sipped it slowly as we waited for the next group to come through.

Gary followed Master's instructions to the letter. We remained at the golf course for exactly one more hour. 8 more men came to use me. By the time he got me back to my room I was dehydrated, sore all over and flying on a natural and sexual high!

He ran a bath for me and helped me wash, then dried me off and put me to bed. I fell asleep almost instantly and dreamed of Master's embrace.

I woke up to find Master lying in bed with me. He was asleep, naked, and His cock was hard. Not wanting to wake Him, I moved very carefully down the bed until my lips met His cock. I took Him into my mouth and fell back to sleep. Pain ripped through my body, my eyes opened and I found myself between Master and His brother. I was on my left side. Master was in front of me, thrusting His cock deep into my cunt. His brother was behind me, burying his cock deep into my ass. His arms wrapped around my body, his hands squeezing my breasts and feeding Master Paul my nipples. Master's mouth sucked greedily at my nipples, first one, then the other. His teeth nibbled, first gently then more aggressively as I began to moan in desperation. I didn't move as they pounded into me. Thrusting in at the same time, I could feel their cocks touching inside me, separated only by a thin wall of muscle. My cunt was dripped wet, as I felt a spasm of pleasure grip me. My cunt and ass responded, squeezing and releasing their cocks, as they continued to fuck me. Master was sucking hard on my nipples. His brother whispered in my ear "Cum for us." His words opened the floodgates and I gushed, covering Master's cock with silky cream. As my cunt and ass convulsed around the cocks that filled me, I could feel them throb and pulse. Minutes later, the brothers exploded and filled my cunt and ass with hot cum. Their release brought another wave of orgasms from me and I soaked the sheets and bed beneath us. Taking a few minutes to relax, they talked around me about plans for the evening. I closed my eyes and found joy in being ignored! I was simply there for pleasure and when that was accomplished, I was not necessary. Master's property, His pet, and item that He owned... nothing more, yet so very happy to be just that.

Master's brother got up off of the bed and left the room. I heard him in the bathroom, starting the shower. Master held me close and began giving me my instructions for the evening. There would be dinner and then a card game. I would be serving drinks & snacks, and making myself available for use. I would be wearing a short black skirt, no panties, no stockings and no shoes. I would wear an open cup bra and a sheer blouse that would be tied at the waist but not buttoned. Pinching my nipples and twisting them, Master said, "I want these exposed at all times tonight." Before releasing my nipples, He pulled them up, causing me to whimper with painful delight. His brother walked back into the room and Master instructed me to prepare His shower. As I left the room I heard Master's brother say, "She really is a wonderful whore." He and Master began to laugh.

I stepped into the shower behind Master and washed Him the way I have been trained to. Once finished, I stepped out of the shower and dried Him off. As He left the bathroom He instructed me to finish my shower and to make certain I was shaved properly. He wanted a cleansing enema done, as I was to be ready for anything.

With those instructions, He left the bathroom. He dressed and then they both left the room. I remained in the bathroom until I was finished with the enema, then oiled my skin and went to the bedroom to do my hair and makeup, and get dressed for the evening.

When I finished dressing, I walked out into the "living room" area of the suite. I was surprised to find Gary there. He was setting up an incline board. Looking closely, I realized it was an exact replica of the incline board in Master's dungeon! Off to the side was a small table with a box of clamps, chains and weights! Hanging on a coat rack was an assortment of floggers, whips, paddles and canes. Gary looked up from his work and grinned. "It looks like you are in for a very busy night." He said. I smiled and went into the kitchen area to prepare the snacks and drinks.

When I heard Master open the door, I turned the coffee pot on and assumed my position by Master's chair. As He spoke with His guests, His hand caressed my skin, grabbed at my breasts and pinched my nipples. I remained still and silent, my hands resting on my thighs. The conversation was mostly about the time spent on the golf course earlier in the day. The talked openly about how they had used me, and how much they enjoyed humiliating me. Master laughed when it was suggested that I was humiliated by the day's events. "Do you really think she was humiliated by that?" He asked. "She has been trained to be a whore. All you did this morning was increase her lust and desire for more." He continued to laugh as they stared at Him with disbelief. "Look at her." His brother said. "If she had been humiliated, do you think she would be here now, dressed like this? She is waiting for us to begin again." I felt a blush heat my cheeks as my cunt began to throb. Master reached between my thighs, knowing what He would find. "She is ready for us to begin, gentlemen." He thrust His fingers into me, "Cum" He said. They all stared in amazement as a puddle of cum formed at my feet.

Master brought them to the table and the game began. As they played cards, I served drinks. Every now and then a hand would reach for me and I would make myself available. Finally Master was bored and decided to heat things up.

"On the board, slave." He said. I lie on the board; face down, my breasts falling through the opening. Master came around and took a set of clamps into His hands. Pinching my nipples, He placed them on my and then gave the chain a little tug to make certain they were secure. He took a long piece of twine and tied it to the chain and then began adding weights. With every 4 ounces He added, He would pulling the twine and make the weights swing back and forth. His brother stepped away from the game and came to the board. He stood behind me and raised my skirt. Taking a wooden paddle down and tapped at my buttocks, turning my skin a light shade of pink. As the blows became harder, the weights began to swing on their own. Master sat back and watched in amusement.

A second man stepped up behind me and reached for a heavy flogger. He began to flog my shoulders and back. Master's brother reached for his arm and stopped him for a minute. He grabbed onto the collar of the blouse I was still wearing and, with a strong tug, he ripped it off of my back. He picked up the crop and, as the second man went back to flogging my back and shoulders, Master's brother took the crop to my tender buttocks. Master sat back on the couch, sipping His coffee and asked Gary to add 4 ounces of weight to the nipple clamps.

Master no longer needed to pull on the twine to get the weights to sway. With each blow from the flogger and the crop, the weights would move. Master stood up and walked behind me. He took something into His hand and then I heard Him speak to His brother and the other man. "Excuse me. Please. I believe my slave needs to feel some real pain now." Then, speaking to His brother "You should try this later. She presented this to me 2 years ago. It is a wonderful piece; very easy to handle. It is balanced well and, regardless of how aggressive you swing it, your hand won't get tired or uncomfortable." Master began using this unknown tool. A hard, quick figure 8 swing and I knew immediately that it was the dragon whip! I could feel the welts forming on my skin as blow after blow made contact with my hips and buttocks. I closed my eyes and allowed the warmth to envelop me and, suddenly everything else was gone. There was only Master, the dragon whip and this place that He was bringing me to.