Sex For Drugs Ch. 07

Story Info
Elisha Cuthbert gives Kash a first date.
6.4k words
4.52
44.5k
15

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: You guys have been waiting for this story for a while, so I hope you enjoy it.

**********************************

I walked up to Elisha Cuthbert's doorstep with a bag in my hand, it was one of those gift bag things that you stick a present in because you can't be bothered to wrap it. I was dressed in a Lakers jersey and black sweat pants. I lifted my hand up to knock on the door and stopped. I took a deep breath. I thought back to how nerve racking the day had been leading up to this moment.

I had been thinking about where to take Elisha for our first date. I had phoned expensive restaurants and made reservations and then called back and cancelled them. I had no idea where to take her. Just when I thought I had thought of the perfect place, I found a flaw with it.

Stefan was no help, his idea was to do what Paul Walker did with Jessica Alba and buy her sex toys and ask her for a demonstration. Didn't work for Paul Walker and I highly doubt it'd work for me or anyone else for that matter. Unlike Stefan, Bishop was more helpful. He came up with an idea of doing something that she really loves, so I remembered that she was quite a big sports fan and loved the LA teams. She already had season tickets to the Kings and was a big fan of the Lakers but didn't have a season ticket, so I could take her to a Lakers game. I called up a few people who owed me a favour and told them that if they can get me two tickets to tonight's game I'll wipe off the favour. Sure enough the first guy I called delivered.

Now that I had the tickets, all I had to do was go home and get my Lakers jersey and that's when it struck me. Elisha is probably expecting me to do the normal thing of taking her to a fancy place and will probably be dressed in a dress and expensive shoes. So I decided to go out and buy her something to wear. I didn't need to, but I thought, she's a woman and if I told her to change, God knows how long that'd take. Having to pick out her out fit and all the rest of that crap. If I gave her something to wear, she'd think it's sweet and wear it no questions asked.

So I called up Brittany, her and Elisha were about the same size so I figured she'd be the best person to call. I told her to go out and buy something for Elisha, that she would personally wear to a Lakers game. Brittany came back an hour later with a Kobe Lakers jersey and purple sweat pants to match the jersey.

So here I was. At Elisha's doorstep about to finally take her out on a first date. Just before I could knock on the door, the door swung open.

"Hey Kash!" She said wrapping her arms around me, her arms over mine so it was more like around my shoulders and neck. I hugged her back, still holding the bag, pushing her hips closer to me. Elisha stepped back, holding my hands while I still had the gift bag in one hand, looking me up and down. I decided that I was gonna check her out as well. Just like I predicted, she was wearing expensive Gucci looking shoes and a stunning black dress and her hair up.

"What's up with the out fit?" She asked. "You look like some kind of white boy trying to be black." She added an insult. I didn't say anything, I just handed her the bag.

"Put this on." I told her. She took the jersey and sweat pants out of the bag and looked at me. "We're going to the Staples Centre, to see the Lakers game." She smiled and got quite excited.

"Just give me a couple of seconds." She said running in to her house. I waited by the door way and in less than a minute she was back, bare foot, wearing the jersey and sweat pants. "I just need to go upstairs and change my shoes." She said running up the stairs. She came back down half a minute later, her hair down now, all ready to go. God knows how long it would've taken if I told her to pick something out herself.

We headed back to my car, which was parked in her drive way and headed out to the game. "How did you know I was dying to see a basketball game? I haven't been to one, in like forever." Elisha asked. "I guess you weren't kidding when you said you knew a lot about me, when we first met." There was a moment of silence as I drove. "You are the best!" She said all of a sudden, kissing me on the cheek, getting really excited again.

On the drive there we carried on talking about work, life and anything else that came into our minds. Elisha seemed to be quite interested in the illegal work that I did, which usually would make questions like is she working for the police come up, but seeing as though she was a celebrity, I highly doubted it. She didn't ask about names, which is what the police always want, names. She wanted to know about 'The rise to power.' Those were her exact words.

I parked the car and we headed in. "You want anything to eat or drink?" I asked.

"No food from here definitely, they're way too fattening. But definitely a drink." She replied. "I think the concession stand is this way." She said leading the way. "Oh my God look at the size of the queue!" Elisha complained.

"It's moving kind of fast." I said as we joined the queue. I stood behind her. Sweat pants don't usually show off your figure, but Brittany had obviously bought tighter ones so it'd be a tighter fit and show off the ass. I took a step back behind her, admiring her ass, thinking about what I could do to it tonight, if things go right. I started to feel a boner coming on and being in sweat pants myself, it was gonna show.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" I said, taking a step forward, my crotch pressed against her ass, so my boner would be covered. I wrapped my arms around Elisha's waist and kissed her on the cheek and rested my chin on her left shoulder.

"A couple of times." Elisha replied, turning her head to face me. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "But it's great to be reminded." She smiled, facing forward again, leaning the side of her head against mine. This moment felt like one of those moments you see in movies or on TV when two characters start to fall in love. Although it was easier to fall in love with Elisha Cuthbert than your average girl.

On our way from the concession stand to our seats, Elisha was recognised a couple of times. Luckily for us, none of them were the hysterical type. Probably due to the fact that a lot of celebs come to these games and the fans are probably use to seeing them.

I wasn't a huge ball fan, I was more into playing it and I was more of ice hockey fan any way. But Elisha was really into it and I ended up getting into it as well. At the end of the game the Lakers pulled out a victory in normal time and we headed out quickly before everyone else, so we could get out quickly and avoid the parking lot traffic.

"Where should we go to eat?" I asked.

"Look! A KFC!" She pointed. "We should go there!"

"Because fried chicken isn't fattening at all." I said sarcastically, remembering the reason why she didn't want anything to eat during the game.

"Shut up!" She said laughing and playfully hitting me on the shoulder.

"Do you wanna go in or should we use the drive thru?" I asked

"Use the drive thru or we'll be waiting for our order for ages." So I headed into the drive thru.

"Hi. Can I take your order?" The woman on the other side of the intercom asked. Elisha rolled the window down.

"A bucket of chicken legs and wings mixed in together." Elisha said. "You want anything else?" She turned and asked me.

"Drinks." I said.

"And two Diet Coke's."

"Yeah, cause Diet Coke will cancel out all the fat from the fried chicken." I joked. I drove up to collect the food. I handed Elisha my wallet and she paid with my money. As I drove back to Elisha's place, she started to dig into the chicken legs.

"You're gonna eat now?." I asked.

"Yeah. It's not a problem is it?"

"No. Just make sure you don't get the chicken any where."

"Don't worry. I won't." Elisha said taking a bite of a leg. "I know how annoying it is when people get crap all over the inside of your car." She said with a mouth full of chicken. She finished off the chicken leg and threw the bone out the window.

"What the fuck you do that for? I'm sure we'd get pulled over if there was any cops around."

"Do you want me to put the bone back into the bucket?" She smiled.

"Fair point." I said realising there was no where to dispose of the bone. She started to eat a chicken wing.

"Do you want any now?" She asked.

"Can't. I'd get the grease all over the steering wheel."

"I'll hold it up for you." She said holding a leg in front of my mouth. I took a bite of it. I could get use to this, having her do everything for me, bringing my food up to my mouth. Once I ate the meat the best I could, Elisha took the bone and put it in her mouth getting off any excess meat that I couldn't take off.

"That has my saliva all over it." I said looking at her.

"Yeah!" She laughed. "It's like we're making out." She threw the bone out the window.

"Yeah, cause we've never done that before." I said sarcastically. "We've pretty much done everything but go out on a date."

"And now we got that out the way we can finally have sex. We can go back to my place where I'll strip off for you really slow, before sucking your dick to get it nice and hard and then ride you to completion." I looked at her shocked. That is what I was expecting but to hear her say it was surprising.

"See I can do sarcasm as well." She laughed.

"What! So you're not going to fuck me!?"

"You sound surprised." She said nibbling on a chicken wing.

"Yeah!" I replied. "The first time we met, you jerked me off with your feet!"

"That was for free pot."

"What about when you jerked me off on the plane this Monday?"

"I was just really happy to see you. But from how quick that hand job was, I think you were a lot happier than I was."

"You taking the piss?"

"Of what?" She said flinging the two chicken wing bones out the window.

"Trying to say I'm some kind of one minute man."

"No! You came quicker than that the second time." She smiled. I couldn't tell if she was baiting me in, but if she was, what the hell was she baiting me into?

"If I remember correctly, you came quicker than me the first time." I said trying to turn the tables on her. "I guess it wouldn't be much of a challenge for me, you cumming just from my tongue going in your pussy."

"I don't cum that quick!" She protested. "That was like, a one off."

"Same here."

"Twice." She said mocking me holding two fingers up, I had no response to that. She laughed. and looked straight ahead. It felt weird being mocked by the girl that I was planning on spending the rest of my life with just five, ten minutes ago. As I continued to drive in silence, I suddenly felt Elisha's hand on my thigh. She crept up my thigh and started to stroke my cock.

"I thought you said I cum too quick." She undid her seat belt and came closer, kneeling on her seat, facing me.

"I was just teasing." Elisha whispered into my ear. "You're not suppose to last long when you getting jerked off. If you did last long then that means I'm not turning you on." She kissed my ear lobe, as she pulled my cock out from my sweat pants and started to stroke my cock.

"Your cock is so big and fat." Elisha whispered into my ear. "I think I will actually cum when you try and put this huge thing into my tight pussy." She whispered into my ear, touching my ear with her lips, stroking my cock faster. "I've never had a dick any where near as big as yours." She started to gently caress my cock head. A drop of pre-cum leaked out and Elisha pressed her finger against my pee hole, spreading my cum around the head.

"You ever been jerked off while you're driving?" She asked.

"No." I said trying to stay calm, slowing the car down and driving slow.

"You want me to make you cum?" She asked looking into my eyes with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Can you suck me off?" I asked.

"You want me to make you cum with my lips?" She asked and I just nodded. I moved my arm out the way as she lowered her head to my cock. I placed my hand back on the wheel. Elisha had her head in front of my cock, her head over my knees, sideways so I could see the side of her face. She pushed her hair back so I could get a better view of her beautiful face sucking me off. She stuck her tongue out and flicked my cock head with her tongue. The touch of Elisha's warm wet tongue caused more pre-cum to ooze out. My dick was so hard it was going upwards over Elisha's cheek.

Elisha looked up at me with her mouth half open. I relaxed my cock as much as I could and it dropped down on to the side of her mouth, the head in her mouth. She opened her mouth fully, taking my cock head in to her mouth and wrapped her lips tightly around my shaft and started to work them up and down. She could only get half way down my shaft and started to jerk the other half off with her hand. She worked her lips up and down my shaft a couple of times and then pulled them off. She carried on working her hand up and down my shaft.

She looked up at me and kissed the tip off my cock. More pre-cum spurted out and she kept her blue eyes locked on mine as she slowly worked her tongue up my pee hole, taking my pre-cum into her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Taste's kinda salty like the chicken." She giggled and leaned her head forward taking my cock back into her mouth. She started to thrust her head back and fourth really fast now as well as working her hand along my shaft. It was like tasting my pre-cum gave her some kind of energy.

Elisha just kept going faster every time she worked her lips up my dick, swirling her tongue around the head every time she pulled back. Then all of a sudden she just started to go so fast, working her mouth up and down so fast that her head was beginning to become a blur. My dick started to throb as I felt my orgasm building and Elisha could feel it too and carried on going at this fast pace, trying to go even faster if that was possible.

My orgasm hit and Elisha kept up her lip strokes in time with my loads. Working her lips up my shaft when the first load sprayed into her mouth and then she worked her lips down and back up again as the second load shot out into her mouth. She did this, keeping up with my loads and as my loads started to get smaller until there was nothing coming out, Elisha slowed down to a stop.

Elisha looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and then she close her eyes and swallowed my cum, with my cock head still in her mouth. She gave my cock a couple of strokes with her mouth, licking off any cum off my dick and then tucked it back in and sat back on her seat.

"I can't believe I just did that!" She said.

"Me neither!" I replied.

"I always thought it would be really gross."

"That... was... your first blow job?" It kind of hit me slowly, but I got there in the end. She tilted her head to the side.

"Well..." She said looking up into thin air. "I would be lying if I said I've never sucked a dick, but... that was the first time I did it to completion." She said using air quotes for the word completion.

"Well it was fucking great!" Elisha laughed. She looked so cute when she laughed. "Just down that road. Yeah?"

"Yup. Just park in the drive way." I sped into the drive way and stopped the car. "Let's go in and finish off this bucket of chicken.

"Here, let me take the drink." I said taking the large bottle off her. Elisha led me into the house. She took her shoes off by stepping on the heel and stepping out of them. She carried on walking and although she didn't say anything, I just did what she did and I took my shoes off too. I followed her through the hall, living room and into the kitchen which had a dining table in it, that took up half the room, it could fit about eight people on it. She put the bucket down on the table, a couple of feet away from the kitchen counter. I put the bottle down on the counter. Elisha sat down on a chair and started to eat. I walked over to one of the kitchen cabinets and opened it. In the first one I found plates, I picked one out and placed it in front of Elisha

"For the chicken bones." I said. I looked in another cabinet and I found glasses, I picked two out. I poured us drinks, placed the bottle on the table and sat down beside Elisha, putting the drinks in front of us. I didn't realise just how hungry I was until I started to eat. We both carried on eating, we didn't really say much. After a couple of pieces of chicken each, Elisha broke the silence.

"So, do you just have sex with girls and give them free drugs or do you date and have girlfriends?" Elisha asked nibbling on a chicken wing. I decided that I'd tell her the truth.

"I do date, sort of. I have three girlfriends at the moment."

"Am I number three?" She asked, flirting. I took a sip of my drink.

"Four actually." Elisha laughed. She wasn't taking me seriously, but I wasn't going to try and convince her. I watched her eat, she was really eating a lot, she was just a slow eater.

"How the hell do you have such a good figure?" I asked.

"Well, I try and hit the gym twice a week, but I usually end up going like... once... a week." She started to slow down as she noticed that I wasn't eating and I was just watching her. "You're not eating?" She said. "Shut up!" She said realising why I asked her the question. "I don't always eat like this."

"Don't worry about it." I said. "I think it's cool when a chick just be's herself, instead of acting like someone she isn't." Elisha smiled and carried on eating. Although in the short period that I ate, I actually ate more than her.

I don't know if she was leading me on. She had made me cum in everyway possible without actual penetration and I wasn't sure if she planned on letting me fuck her. But she was the one who asked me out, invited me back to her place and asked if she was girlfriend number three, which meant she thought of us as a couple. I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek, close to the side of her mouth.

"What was that for?" Elisha smiled as she put a bone on to the plate in front of her.

"You just look so beautiful, I couldn't resist."

"Aww! That's so sweet!" She said leaning forward kissing me. I opened my mouth and she pushed her tongue in. I could taste fried chicken, but I'm pretty sure that's what she could taste as well. I got to my feet, still bent over, our lips still together. I turned her chair around and put my arms around her waist, lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I placed her on the kitchen counter. She sat on the kitchen counter, while I stood in front of her, in between her legs.

I carried on kissing her as I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and Lakers jersey and pulled it up. We broke the kiss as I pulled them over her head. She had a black bra on, I reached around to the back and unhooked it in one attempt.

"That was fast!" Elisha said looking impressed, as I pulled her bra off around her arms.

"I've had a lot of practice." I replied, as I reached down, taking her breast into my mouth, tenderly sucking at her large mounds, gently scraping my teeth on her nipples. Elisha moaned out loud, gripping the back of my head. She pulled my head up, so I went up and she started to kiss me again. I could feel my erection start to grow and I pushed my hips forward, pressing my groin against hers.

"Oh my God!" She moaned, as I kissed the side of her mouth. "Your dick feels so big! I need it in me now!" Elisha's sweat pants were tied at the front, I pulled at it and it came undone. I pulled her sweat pants and panties down at the same time to reveal her moist woman hood. She had a neatly trimmed, brunette bush, in the style of a Brazilian. I pulled them off around her ankles. She had socks on and I decided to pull those off too.

12