Sex For Drugs Ch. 09

Story Info
Cameron Diaz repays a favour with anal.
4.1k words
4.54
55.7k
18

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sat in front of the TV, flicking through the channels, not paying any attention to what was actually on. Melissa was doing well at rehab, it was a matter of weeks before they were gonna let her out. Brittany & Tammy were at the club, they wanted me to go but I was too beat. I spent enough time over there and on one of my rare days off work, I wasn't gonna go in.

My thoughts were broken from the sound of the intercom. Who was ringing on the door now? It was kind of late. I looked at my watch, 11:20..

"Yeah?" I said pressing the intercom button.

"Hey Kash. Your old buddy Marlon is here to see you." Hector, the guy at the receptions desk said. "He wants you to come down."

"Be there in a sec." I said. I looked at myself, I was in black sweat pants, a dark purple shirt left open with a black vest underneath. I looked decent enough. I haven't seen him since he told me he wanted to be a cop over half a year ago. I made my way down the stairs.

"Hey bro!" Marlon greeted me with a hand shake, pulling me close to him to give me a one handed hug while our hands were locked together. I patted him on the back.

"Long time no see, man!" I said as we both stepped back. "A fully fledged pig now." I said looking him up and down as I checked out the police uniform.

"Yeah, laugh it up." He said putting his hands in the air doing a full 260 degrees turn slowly to let me see the uniform in full.

"You know, you kinda look like Lou. The black cop from the Simpson's." I laughed.

"I know, you got jokes, go on. Laugh it up." He said asI continued laughing.

"That your partner?" I said looking over to the cop car parked on the side walk.

"Yeah. He's safe though. I could've been stuck with a real ass hole. He's been on the job for five years now."

"You wanna come in for a night cap?"

"I can't. I'm on the job. But I was in the neighbourhood and thought, I ain't seen Kash in a while I should drop by and say hi."

"Come around when you have some free time. I'll get the crew over, we'll play cards, smoke some joints and have a couple of beers."

"Sure! You still have the same number right?" I nodded "I'll give you a call man."

"Hey Marlon." The other cop from the car got out. "Check that out." He pointed into the distance on the road. Me and Marlon both looked in the direction he was pointing. There was a flashy looking car speeding down the road.

"Shit how fast is that going?" I asked. His partner had already moved the cop car onto the road, blocking off both lanes and had the lights flashing. The car approaching was a convertible, white a BMW I think, the car was a distance away but I'm pretty sure it's a beemer.

"90 maybe 100." Marlon answered my question as we walked to the cop car. We were on the opposite side of the car, the car was approaching the other side of the cop car. This was for safety reasons.

"Hey, should I use the mega phone?" The guy asked Marlon. For being on the force five years, he looked younger than me and Marlon. And was he really asking a rookie like Marlon for permission to use the mega phone?

"Dude." I whispered to Marlon. "It's kinda late."

"Yeah. People are probably sleeping, so that wouldn't be a great idea. He'll stop when he see's us." The car stopped several yards in front of the cop car. Marlon's partner walked around the cop car and up the drivers side of the window.

"Do you know how fast you were going ma'am?" We heard his partner say. Ma'am? I looked at Marlon.

"Women can drive like maniacs too." He said walking around the cop car, I followed. We stood a couple of feet away from the car. I was surprised to see who was behind the wheel. It was Cameron Diaz. I had seen her once before when she had come around to the club to pick up weed for Justin Timberlake. She looked at me a little funny, like she recognised me but I don't expect her to. She saw me the one time only and she probably see's a lot of faces being an a-list celebrity.

"Hey Marlon. You recon I can deal with this?" I said to him while his partner was still talking to her. It didn't seem like he recognised her. He told her to step out of the vehicle. Cameron had darker hair, which was quite uncharacteristic of her, but I had seen pictures of her at award shows and premieres as a brunette. She had low cut jeans on, black top that was held up by very thin straps going over her shoulders.

"Sure! Yo! Kev!" He motioned with his hands for him to come over to us. I assumed Kev was short for Kevin. "My man over here's got this covered, she's a friend."

"Yeah." I chipped in. "Now go get some actual criminals." I joked. Marlon gave a sarcastic laugh. We touched knuckles.

"I'll call you." He said as him and Kev went into the car and started to drive off.

"Where are they going?" I heard Cameron Diaz ask, she sounded a little nervous.

"Don't worry about it." I turned around to face her. "I took care of it."

"I feel like I know you."

"We've met before. I'm Kash." I said extending my hand.

"Cameron." She said shaking my hand, still looking a little uneasy.

"You came around my club one time to pick up weed for Justin." I reminded her.

"OH!" She breathed out heavily. "Thank God! I thought that the cops left me with some weirdo. I was starting to get really scared."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically at the 'weirdo' remark.

"Not that you're like a weirdo!" She said holding my arm. "That came out so wrong. What I meant was..."

"Don't worry. I'm just playing." I smiled. "I know what you mean." Cameron smiled. She looked really beautiful even in this light, where the streets are lit with the street lights. Her hair was a couple of inches past her shoulder and left out.

"Thanks for that." She hugged me, now that she new that a wasn't a 'weirdo.' "They definitely would've taken my licence away this time."

"Well, a car like that was made to go fast."

"I know!" she said getting excited. She started to go on about the cars engine. I had no clue what she was talking about. When it came to cars, all I knew or cared about, was that it's in good condition and looked good. I buy my cars new, so I've never had to worry about what was under the hood, just how good it looked.

"You wanna see how he drives?"

"He?" I asked.

"Guys make their cars girls, why can't I make mine a guy?" Why not?

"Sure!" I said. I had nothing else to do. She tossed me the keys. We both got in, it was a stick shift. It seemed like all the fast cars had gears. We both put our seat belts on and I turned the engine on and put it into first gear and gave it some gas as I drove away from my house.

"He feels good doesn't he?" Cameron said getting excited.

"Yeah!" I said as I went into second gear. The car picked up speed quite quickly and before I knew it, I was already in fifth gear. "So how comes you dumped Justin? Or... did he dump you?" Cameron laughed.

"No it was a mutual thing!" She said almost shouting, our speech was getting drowned out a little. The top was down and the air coming towards the car was making us have to raise our voices to talk to each other. I looked around and found the switch to put the top back up.

"What does that mean?" I said, now able to talk at normal voice level. "Does it mean you got bored and said to him 'I think we should call it a day,' and not to sound desperate he said 'Sure, I think that's best,' but inside he was thinking 'Shit! This can't be happening. I love fucking this hot piece of ass!' But he didn't want it to seem like it phased him." Cameron laughed really loud at that question.

"No it was a mutual thing. We are from different parts of the entertainment business. He goes out and tours, while I live out of a trailer half the time while I'm filming, so we don't see as much of each other. Whenever one of us gets free time the other doesn't and we end up having to go to the other one and end up just getting in the way. We both agreed that wasn't the best way to have a relationship." She replied honestly. "And he doesn't love fucking my hot ass, cos I don't take it up the ass." She added. Cameron just gave me my opening to take the conversation towards sex.

"You ever tried doing anal." I asked.

"Once, but it kind of hurt." She replied.

"So you stopped?"

"No. I let him finish. But there's no way I'm ever gonna do it again."

"Did you use any form of lubrication?" I asked.

"You know? I actually can't remember. I was 19, I think and whenever a guy asks for anal I always say 'I don't do anal' and they never ask again. I don't think I used any lubrication." I looked at her and she looked deep in thought. "I remember!" She said holding my arm with both hands, getting excited. "He kind of just put it in and I'm open to trying new things so let him carry on. Once he was done I was like that didn't feel good..."

"And you never did it again." I finished for her.

"Exactly!"

"You know, if you do it right, you might actually like it."

"I know! but I'm single now. So I didn't have anyone to try it with." She pouted slightly and then laughed.

"If you want, I could show you how it's done." I said looking straight ahead, avoiding looking at her in case she got offended.

"Are you trying to get into my ass?" She asked in a flirty voice.

"Right now? More than anything." I replied

"Pull the car over." Cameron said. Looks like she did take offence and she's gonna kick me out. I looked around to see if there was anywhere descent to pull over and noticed a car park looking place at the edge of a park. So I pulled in.

"Get out she said." I unbuckled and got out. I stood a couple of feet away from the car. She got out and walked around the front of the car and up to the drivers side. She turned her back to me and put her hand on the handle. I tried to look away but those tight jeans made her ass look incredible and I couldn't look away. She turned her head to look at me.

"Enjoying the view?" I didn't know how to reply. She turned around and walked up to me. Here it comes, she's gonna slap me. I closed my eyes, waiting for her to strike me when I suddenly felt her lips on mine and her hands around my shoulder. Cameron opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I was confused as to what was happening, but I kissed her back anyway, sucking on her wet tongue. She pulled her mouth away.

"You can't tell anyone about this! You promise?" She asked.

"Sure!" I said and she instantly started to kiss me again. Was she making me promise not to tell that she kissed me? Or was she taking me up on my offer? I felt her hands around my waist, she put her hand under the waist band and boxers, I could feel her touching my semi hard cock. I broke the kiss, looking around to see if there was anyone in sight.

"This is all a bit sudden." I said, not sure why she was all over me considering we just met about fifteen minutes ago and she wasn't even sure who I was.

"Let's just say..." Cameron started looking up as if she was thinking of what to say while she stroked my member. "...That I owe you one for saving my drivers licence back there. Besides, I'm horny as hell. I guess me and Justin should've fucked before we called it a day." She giggled.

I turned us around and started to walk straight, with Cameron walking backwards. She started to kiss me around my neck area. We were now out of sight, but the car was still about twenty feet away. We were near a bunch of trees, that would block any clear view of us if anyone was around. I pushed up against one.

I started to kiss Cameron and I could feel her undoing her belt buckle. She let her jeans drop down, but her boots were stopping her jeans from coming off. I squatted down and pulled her boots off one by one, she had white socks on. She stepped out of her jeans. My face was inches away from her pussy and the musky scent of her woman hood started to invade my nostrils. I leaned forward and started to lick her cunt. She shivered a little from the first touch. I pushed one of her legs up, placed it on my shoulder and started to lick up and down her slit. darting my tongue in and out of cunt that was rapidly getting wet.

"I wanna feel your dick inside me!" Cameron moaned reaching down, holding my face, pulling me, so I got up, still looking around. Cameron kissed me, licking around the inside of my mouth.

"I love tasting myself on a man's lips." Cameron said. I pulled my cock out, dropping my sweat pants and boxers to the floor. Cameron lifted her leg up as I pressed my dick against her moist hole and pushed my full length in in one swift thrust.

"Ahhhh!" Cameron moaned as I pulled back and thrust into her, pressing her against the tree. I started to thrust in and out of her at a steady pace. Cameron pushed her crotch forward every time I thrust forward, so that her butt wouldn't bang back against the tree and she could get me deeper into her.

"God that feels so good!" Cameron yelled. Biting down on my neck to stop herself from screaming. I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain from having her teeth sink into my neck. I started to thrust into her faster, to get her to moan and stop biting me. I could feel her heel dig into my butt cheek, it felt warm, she still had her socks on and her feet and they were radiating heat onto my ass cheek. I carried on going as fast as I could and Cameron started to kiss me to stop herself from screaming, moaning into my mouth.

"Mmm..." Cameron moaned taking her lips off mine to talk. "...I'm so close to cumming...mmm...." Cameron kissed me again, licking around inside my mouth. "...I cum more quickly when I get fucked from behind...mmm...." She locked her lips around my mouth. I quickly pulled out of her and turned her around, ramming my dick into her wet cunt.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH! Yeah! Fuck me!" She screamed. I started to thrust in and out of her fast, my cock making squishing sounds. "That's it! That's it! Faster! Faster!" She screamed. Her palms on the tree, her hand just in front of her chest, her forehead pressing against the tree, pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts and stop her crotch from banging against the tree. Cameron started thrusting her hips back and fourth so fast, I was finding it hard to keep up with her.

"Oh GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M..." She screamed pushing her ass right back, getting me deep into her as she came hard, her pussy trembling hard around my shaft. I was close to cumming, her cumming first and stopping helped me to hold back. Her hips started to jerk back and fourth, I wrapped my arms around her waist to stop her from her cunt going off my cock. I put one of my hands under her top and I started to grope one of her tits. I kissed her cheeks and the side of her mouth and she opened her mouth, trying to lick my lips.

I stopped kissing her, pulled my cock out of her and pulled my sweat pants and boxers up and turned her around. Cameron jumped up wrapping her arms and legs around me, kissing me around my neck. I walked over to the car, with one hand around her and one hand holding my sweat pants and boxers up and placed on the hood of the car. My sweat pants and boxers dropped to the floor once again, around my ankles. I watched as I saw her pussy glisten in the night light with her cum. Her cum looked very thin and was dripping down her snatch and in between her butt crack.

I put her legs on my shoulders and pushed my dick into her cunt and pulled it back out again, making sure my already wet cock was properly wet.

"Now time for your anal lesson." I said pressing my cock against her vagina, dragging my cock head down into her butt crack opening.

"Oh shit!" Cameron said, followed by a nervous laugh. She pushed herself up, leaning back on her forearms. She watched as I rubbed my wet cock against her anal opening.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Wait... should I... do... anything?" She asked trying to delay the inevitable.

"Sure!" I replied. "To make it more comfortable, you could try relaxing your ass, push a little, you know, to widen your ass hole a little, making it easier for me to get in."

"OK!" She said giving another nervous laugh. She was trying to sound cheery. I don't think she thought I was going to out last her, but considering I had sex with Melissa earlier today, it was taking me a little longer to finish. She swallowed hard while she was still leaning back on her forearms.

"Fuck!" Cameron moaned as I eased my cock head in, she was doing exactly as I had advised her. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. I placed my hands on either side of her head and waited a couple of seconds while I let her sphincter stretch out and get use to my girth.

"You ready?" I asked her again.

"Yeah!" Cameron tried to smile. "Just be gentle OK?" She asked kissing me on my shoulder, even though I still had my vest and shirt on.

"OK." I said as I slowly pulled back, only leaving the head in. I gently eased back in, working just a little bit more than half my length in. I repeated this until I had my full length into her.

"This isn't so bad!" Cameron said smiling, this time she looked genuine, not like before when she was forcing herself to smile.

"I told you. Didn't I?" I said with a cocky tone to my voice as I worked my cock in and out of her very slowly, getting as much of my man hood as I could into her rectum.

"It actually feels quite good!" Cameron said. "You think you could go faster?" I didn't respond to her verbally, I just thrust my cock in to her hard, causing her to scream. I pulled out and slammed into her fast, working my cock in and out of her faster with every thrust.

"Shit! Fuck me faster! Faster!" Cameron screamed, as I worked my fuck stick in and out of her shit hole faster and faster with every thrust. Her sphincter started to contract around my shaft, squeezing it making her already tight ass hole feel even tighter. Although she said she only took it up the ass only once before, her sphincter seemed like it had a lot of experience.

"You're ass hole is so tight!" I moaned. "I'm not sure how long I can hold on."

"My butt hole getting too tight for your big dick?" Cameron teased.

"YEAH!" I yelled. As I felt that her tighten her ass hole. I had already managed to hold out when I was in her pussy, but her ass hole was another thing and now my orgasm is starting to come closer with every thrust.

"Cum in my ass!" Cameron urged me. "Fill my butt with that hot cum!" Cameron moaned, as I was now going so fast as my first load just burst out of my cock, shooting deep into her rectum. I unleashed load after load of hot cum into Cameron's ass, while she moaned and urged me on, kissing the side of my face.

Once my loads started to get smaller, I placed my lips on hers and pressed mine against hers hard, breathing out the side of my mouth. She started to breath out into my mouth as my orgasm started to subside.

"That actually felt very good." Cameron said. "I'll definitely be trying this again!" I pulled my cock out of her ass and she started to slide down the bonnet.

"Here!" I said pushing my hips forward, thrusting my cock towards her face.

"Eww! I'm not sucking that!" She said.

"Come on!" I said. "An ass to mouth is very sexy!"

"Really!" Cameron asked wrinkling her nose, looking at my cock.

"Do this and we're even." I said reminding her about me getting the cops to let her off.

"I thought you fucking my ass made us even?" Cameron smiled.

"Aren't you open to new things where you try everything once?" I asked, reminding her of what she said earlier.

"OK!" She smiled opening her mouth, taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked the head, getting all the cum off swallowing. She had a disgusted look on her face.

"Eww! That is so gross!" She said sticking her tongue out, like when a child tastes something disgusting.

"Come on. Try some more." I said pushing my cock against her lips. Cameron wrapped her lips around my shaft and worked her lips up and down my shaft, taking more in each time, until my cock head hit the back of her throat. She gagged a little and pulled her mouth off my cock.

12