Sex Goddess Madonna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I began moving between them, tittie-fucking the most beautiful tits on the planet. "Oh, cum for me" she said, watching my cock slide between her breasts. "Cum in my mouth." The feeling was incredible, and I knew I wouldn't last long. I began pumping harder, feeling my orgasm building. I looked into her eyes and nodded. She understood. She sat up quickly, taking the cock in both hands and stroking with all her might, bringing the tip into her mouth. I began cumming furiously. I could hardly believe I had any cum left, but soon her mouth was filling with it. She smiled up at me, opening her mouth wide so I could see it filled with my jizz.

We dont know how long we were lying there, wrapped with eachother. But it was the most exciting lost of virginity a young man can ever dream of - loosing the virginity to the lady of his dreams...

(girls and ladies of any age, any type wanna be friends or more… mail me)

12