Sex Goddess Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you girl are going to be the center of all the fun!" Dave said, as his hands slid up her top so he could cup her DD breasts. Donna loved feeling his hands cupping her breasts, his fingers rubbing over the nipples. Then Harry leaned over holding her head still and kissed her hard on the mouth. A second later, Donna kissed him back just as hard. I could see Donna was really starting to enjoy it all. Dave's fingers ran up under her shirt to cup and squeeze her breasts hard, as if all he wanted to do was fuck her there and then. A soft moan escaped Donna's throat as she felt his hands on her sensitive nipples. He began to pull her top up, and Donna raised her arms. He lifted the top over her head and dropped it to the floor. Behind her she felt Matt reach around to feel her up for the first time.

"Shit those are nice!" Matt hissed. Dave's only response was to lean down and lick one nipple. Donna hissed as his tongue ran over the nipple sending waves of feeling through her. She pushed her breasts out and Dave took the offer to suck on them. He took them deep into his mouth sucking hard. Donna leaned back against the small bar moaning gently. Harry was kissing her again, his hands undoing her jeans. He pushed them down and slid a hand down her panties to rub at her pussy. Donna gave a deep moan as his fingers pushed into her pussy. He pushed deep in her. She kissed him hard wanting to feel everything they had to give her. She could feel the fingers probing into her flesh sending feelings through her; pushing deep inside her making her gasp. She wanted them to fuck her so hard; was aching to feel their cocks inside her.

She ran her hands down to their trousers, feeling their hard cocks pushing out through their material. She was taken with the sudden urge to suck on them, taste their cocks in her mouth. Quickly, with a dexterity I didn't know she had, she undid their trousers pulling out their cocks. The guys gasped as she ran her hands up and down the length of their cocks, feeling the shape and size, the heat coming from them. Donna sank down to her knees and drew the nearest cock to her mouth. Sucking on it, tasting it, she ran her tongue around it as she sucked hard. Her mouth slid down its length and back up. Dave gasped as she sucked on his cock, moaning at the pleasure she was bringing him. The sounds filled my ears. She wanted them all and so wanted them to fuck her. She had no idea whether it was the alcohol she had drunk earlier or just the thought of another gangbang.

She moved from Dave to Harry, sucking and licking his cock as she had Dave's. Matt had moved round the bar, and after a minute, Donna moved to suck on his cock, letting them each push their cocks into her mouth. Dave pulled her to her feet sharply and pushed her away from the bar towards a nearby table. He bent her over the table and ripped her thong down to her ankles. He moved behind her, his hard cock rubbing over her flesh. She waited for him, wanting him in her. Then with one hard thrust, he entered her. She gasped hard as his cock rammed into her and her pussy was stretched open and filled. Dave held her waist and began to ram in and out hard and fast. She gasped and groaned at the sensations filling her. A cock slipped into her open mouth and Donna sucked on it without thinking. She opened her eyes and looked up; it was Harry.

He pushed his cock into her mouth and she sucked and licked it hard. Dave was still fucking her from behind, taking her like a rampant animal. Small squeals of pleasure were the only sounds she could make as she took Harry's cock deep into her throat. The two men took her, fucking her pussy and her mouth without mercy. Not that Donna wanted them to show mercy. She wanted them to take her; wanted all of them to take her. Dave was slamming into her harder and faster. I could hear the sound of his legs slapping against her thighs. I could see each impact against her legs. She sucked on Harry's cock like a seasoned slut, licking it all over, sliding her lips up and down. The two men were gasping hard and I sensed that they were near to cumming. Dave's thrusts were wilder now. It appeared as if the head of his cock was in her stomach.

Harry held her head, his hands wrapped in her long blonde hair. She sucked on his cock with all her strength, wanting him to cum in her mouth. He did with a harsh grunt and growl. Hot cum splashed into her throat making her swallow instinctively. Dave was still ramming into her from behind. Donna squealed and groaned loudly as he fucked her, rushing towards his own orgasm. With one final thrust into her, he started cumming. His whole body shaking as his cum pumped into her body. He held her, emptying his cum into her pussy, then staggered backwards. But Donna wasn't given a chance to recover. Matt stepped forward and slid his cock into her hot pussy as soon as Dave pulled out. Donna gave a squeal of passion as he grabbed her hair pulling her back onto his cock. He rammed in hard and fast fucking her deeply.

Donna called out her passion, screaming loudly "Fuck me!" as the feeling of his cock pushed her to the edge. Then Matt pushed her over, and with a loud squeal of "I'm cumming," orgasmic pleasures burst through her. Matt laughed and kept fucking her hard, his cock slamming deep into her cervix. He kept pulling back on her hair making her gasp. His other hand pushed her down onto the table holding her still as he fucked. The orgasm swept through her as his cock pushed deep into her pussy. Donna clung to the edge of the table, a victim of her own body's need for passion. She let him use her; let him fuck her like a slut, wanting to feel that wild passion he was giving her. There was no commitment here, just wild passion that my wife sank into, knowingly and willingly. Matt's cock was so hard and rigid that I was sure he was near to cumming.

But he held off, fucking her hard, loving the feel of her pussy around his cock that he didn't want to separate from my wife's pussy. But finally he had to cum. Driven over the edge; Matt slammed into her and pumped his cum into her hot pussy. Shuddering, he staggered away letting Joy collapse on the table. She lay gasping for breath smiling at the warmth she was feeling. Harry walked towards her slowly. I could see his cock head pointing towards her. She gave a little giggle and laid on her back on the table, her legs spread wide for him. He moved to stand between her legs and guided his cock into her. Unlike the other two, he took his time, slowly fucking her with deep deliberate thrusts that slid his cock al the way into her. She lay back, arching as he thrust into her. Behind her she saw Dave, his cock semi hard. Donna reached for it pulling him to her mouth. Her head hung over the edge of the table and she began to suck on him. Dave groaned gently as she sucked him deep into her throat.

The sight of my sexy wife sucking his friend drove Harry on. He began to thrust into her harder, as Donna inhaled around the cock in her mouth. Then she wrapped her legs around Harry to pull him deep inside her pussy. She sucked and licked Dave's cock using all her skill to give him the pleasure he had given her earlier. She cupped her one breast, rubbing her sensitive nipple as Harry fucked her. Then she felt the mouth on her breast, sucking hard and looked over to see Matt leaning over her. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around his cock, still hard and wet from fucking her. With firm strokes, she began to jerk him off. She lay on the table, a 'goddess' surrounded by her worshipers. One girl giving three studs all the pleasures they wanted. Harry fucked her deeper and harder, starting to slam in as his friends had.

She sucked on Dave's cock harder, taking it right down her throat, and she jerked Matt off, rubbing her hand up and down his hard cock. The three men gasped and moaned as she used them as much as they were using her. She was the center of their world and attention. The knowledge that she was all that they were interested in at that moment sent shivers through me. She reached her free hand down to her clit, rubbing softly at the bud of flesh. It took only a few seconds to make her cum again, gasping around Dave's cock as her orgasm burst. Her back arched and her body shook with the intensity of the orgasm. She felt the three men watching her as she came, all enjoying her display. Then Dave pulled out of her mouth with a huge groan.

"Fuck, let's cover this lady with cum!" He gasped, just as his cum pumped out over her face and neck. Matt and Harry laughed in agreement. A few seconds later, Harry pulled out of her, pumping his hot cum onto her thighs and stomach. Donna focused her attention on Matt, rubbing his cock hard, pushing him to his orgasm. When he came, he knew just where she wanted his cum. It pumped out over her breasts, covering them. Donna lay on the table laughing softly, feeling her body covered in their hot jism. She looked around at the three men, seeing the look in their eyes and knowing that they had enjoyed her sexy body. Donna motioned for me and I came to her and helped her off the table. The guys were telling me how great Donna's pussy and mouth were, and they would love to fuck her again sometime. I told them that we would be here the rest of the week and maybe we could have a few more guys stay to fuck her. They heartily agreed, and Donna couldn't wait 'till the next evening.

Scott