Sex in a British Travelodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparktj
sparktj
445 Followers

They were both so ready to join their bodies together and enjoy coupling in the most intimate way possible. Sharon stayed in her position on the bed and raised her legs back, feet in the air ready for penetration. Tim stood and brought his cock level with her vagina, taking the time to rub his helmet along her opening, parting her labia and stroking it over her clit. He pressed a finger onto the top of his helmet and his cock disappeared into her liquid warmth. He had intended to enter her slowly but their arousal was now so great and Sharon's cunt so open and wet that he just plunged deeply into her without stopping. She was perfectly formed to allow him the deep penetration he craved and she moaned loudly as he hit bottom on the first stroke. Sharon could feel the fat tip of his cock hit her cervix and she loved being filled and spread so firmly. Tim quickly got into his stride and thrust in and out of her hard and deep. She was soon racing towards another climax as Tim varied his stroke length and held her feet. Sharon was surprised to be enjoying it so much, she normally found missionary uncomfortable but the pillow under her bum and Tim's style of fucking worked wonders and she found herself hugely turned on by such intense lovemaking.

Deep hard shagging can only last so long and after a while both lovers were relaxing in each others arm, enjoying their closeness and swapping their experiences. They were enthralled to learn they had each been on similar journeys of discovery in their sex-lives and compared notes enthusiastically. This served to replenish their energy levels and soon they were back to joining their bodies together again, this time at Sharon's request in her favourite position of doggy. She got herself comfortable with pillows under her tummy and presented her lovely full bottom towards Tim as he stood at the side of the bed. Parting her ass cheeks he prepared to enter her. She felt gorgeous as he slid in smoothly, but as he prepared to take her deeply she flinched and he was mortified to find he'd entered her anally by mistake. Sharon was unfazed by the mistake, giggled at his embarrassment and reassured him she was fine about it. Tim quickly re-positioned himself and entered her cunt firmly, massaging her anus with his thumb to sooth her. They both made a mental note that maybe anal sex might be possible after all. Again, he was soon thrusting deep into her and hitting her cervix. The rhythm of their coupling soon built into a relentless pounding, for this was pure fucking, animal like and in stark contrast to their earlier lovemaking. They both enjoyed the utterly primal hard pounding and the sound of their bodies slapping together and the liquid squelching of Sharon's wet cunt. Sharon raced to a further climax and they collapsed into a sweating heap on the bed.

After a period of recovery, Tim asked Sharon to recount her favourite sexual experiences and he wanked his hard cock as she related many horny tales of sex that she and her husband engaged in while swinging. They were both getting more and more horny and Sharon agreed enthusiastically to Tim's request to cum over her face. This was something neither of them had done previously and soon Tim was directing a large ejaculation indiscriminately over Sharon's face and neck. Leaning back to admire his handiwork he was thankful that he'd narrowly missing her eyes, but had glazed her lovely features with strings of white sticky goo. He hadn't cum for several days and was pleased he'd decorated her so fully. They had both discussed how they wanted this wonderful act of release to be conducted and both of them were happy for Tim to lick the cum off Sharon and feed to her in a very messy and tasty snowball.

As they lay in each other's arms and chatted about sex and their morning of lovemaking, they realised this had been a particularly special experience among many they had each enjoyed with various partners. They discussed how they had both come to enjoy more than just vanilla sex in their later years and that they were keen to explore further together as much as their circumstances permitted. The thought of seeing Sharon again got Tim hard again and with hardly any more discussion with his lover he brought himself off over her tummy, much to her delight.

He leaned over to gaze at her looking so relaxed and content next to him and realised his luck in being in the right place at the right time that morning. He never imagined something like this would happen, but he realised it wasn't unique in the world. He felt supremely fortunate as he looked at her relaxing in his arms, and he smiled as he spotted a residue of dried cum on the side of her nose. They teased and joked about it and then started dressing and preparing themselves to meet the outside world beyond their small bubble. Tim imagined this would be it, and was thrilled when Sharon talked of making plans to see each other again and to experiment more on their respective journeys of sex exploration. When he got home she had already emailed him and he knew this might be the beginning of something very wonderful.

sparktj
sparktj
445 Followers
12