Sex in a Stage Coach

Story Info
Deadwood beauty delivers the goods to her savior.
1.1k words
4.22
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interior of the stagecoach was dark and gloomy, and the jostling increased as the horses started down a long incline.

"Soon as we get in to Reno you're going straight to work." The man in the frock coat said. "I need some start-up money, so you're going to be giving blow-jobs as soon as I get us a room for the night."

The curly-headed blonde woman scowled. "I told you I was done with that all that, Bill. I ain't fucking or sucking no more unless I want to. I'm a gambler now, same as you- not a whore no more- and I never did work for you."

"You're whatever the fuck I say you are, you damned slut." The man growled menacingly. "And you'll do what you're told if you know what's good for you."

He glared around the interior of the coach. "How about you, mister? You want a nice blow job before we hit town? She'll curl your toes in your boots for you. Five bucks."

The passenger seated across from them pushed his hat up from where it had shaded his face. His dark eyes bored into the would-be pimp.

"Mister, you better watch how you talk to that lady."

The gambler guffawed. "Lady? This aint no lady, boy. She's fucked more men than Abraham Lincoln. Shit, for another five bucks, I'll let you screw her up the ass first."

"I told you once, Mister. Now I don't want to hear one more thing out of your fucking mouth- not about anything at all."

The gambler sat back against his seat, speechless. He was a big man, beefy and burly, and the veteran of many a brawl and back-alley knife fight.

By contrast, the other man was hardly a man at all- he looked to be shy of twenty years old, not even man-grown- and come to think of it with those high-cheekbones he might even be at least part Indian. And no pip-squeak half breed was going to slap a muzzle on Big Bill Hanover.

He reached for the derringer inside his coat. "Why you little son of a-"

He stopped dead as the long muzzle of a revolver suddenly poised against his forehead with a feather-light touch, and the sound of the hammer cocking registered in his ears with a bone-chilling click.

Sweat broke out on his forehead as he looked into the other man's eyes. He might have the face of a youth, but his eyes told an entirely different story. Bill saw his own death there, remorseless and indifferent.

The younger man kept the gun in place as he opened the door with his other hand. The pounding of the hooves and rattle of the wheels was suddenly much louder.

"Get out." The gunman said.

Bill licked his lips. "Mister- I could break my neck."

The other shrugged. "Most likely. You want it the other way?"

Bill moved slowly to the doorway, half-crouching. He looked back. "I sure am sorry, mister. If you could see fit- aaah!"

The boot in his ass propelled him out into the night, and his scream was lost almost instantly.

The gunman leaned out to close the door, then sat back in his seat. "Ma'am." He said, touching his hat band briefly before pulling it back down over his face again and settling back to sleep.

She blinked her eyes several times in amazement, her mind still processing what had just happened.

She sat dumb-founded for several long minutes, then slowly a smile began to creep across her face. She laughed out loud, the first really happy laugh she had let go since leaving Deadwood.

"Mister, I've seen fast before, but you are something else. I am beholden to you."

"It was my pleasure, Miss Stubbs." The man replied, his face still in shadow.

Joanie Stubbs frowned. "You know me?"

The man pushed back his hat. "I do. You saved my Uncle from getting his claim stolen in Deadwood a couple years back. Cy Tolliver was going to swindle him clean, and you steered Uncle Bob away."

Joannie smiled. She was usually part of the game, not a savior, but the targets were usually mean-hearted bastards themselves. Every once in a while she saw someone worth pitying, and she would take a terrible risk- easily worth her life if Cy found out.

"Did your Uncle's claim pan out?" She asked.

The gunman grinned, and suddenly looked boyish again. "Naw- he lost it a couple of months later in a poker game. Momma always said he never was real bright. He's back home in Texas now."

Joannie shifted in her seat. "What's you name?"

He stuck out his hand. "Jessie Cord, ma'am. It is truly a pleasure. I was just a tadpole – no wonder you don't remember me"

She smiled warmly as she shook it. "The pleasure is mine, sir. It is rare to meet such a gentleman in this country."

She saw the glint in his eyes and grinned again at what she saw there. "And I do so love to meet a gentleman." She rose to drape her blanket against the wooden floor of the coach and dropped forward on her knees.

"Now, how can I ever reward you for saving me from that bad, bad man?" She said teasingly, her voice suddenly husky. She placed her hands on his knees and pulled them apart, then rubbed her hands roughly down his inseam, bringing them together at his crotch.

"My, my- what have we here?" She said, rubbing at the quickly growing mound inside his pants.

With expert skill she unbuckled his belt and popped open the buttons on his fly. She fished out his cock and smiled up at him as she took the head into her mouth.

As a rule, she preferred women, but she didn't dislike men: what she hated being forced to service them. When it was an act of her choosing, under her control, she took pleasure in sex with men, and she enjoyed watching this one's face as she employed her myriad skills and techniques on his tool.

She worked him with the skill of a virtuoso, and she could have made him pop almost instantly, but she drew it out for him, bringing him the brink several times with either tongue or throat action, her skillful fingers stroking and caressing him, then stopping him with a pinch of a nibble.

"Hot damn, Miss Stubbs- I'm about to shoot off." He finally panted, beyond the point of control.

She laughed around the cock in her throat, and the sensations that caused were all that it took, and she adroitly swallowed the load that he dumped down her throat.

"Damnation, I think you did curl my toes." He said when his breathing finally did come back to normal.