Sex in Iraq

Story Info
White soldier gets fucked by black Private.
1k words
4.03
99.4k
11
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. It is based on a true story although some things have been changed and names have been changed to protect the guilty. Tell me what you think.

*

It all started on a hot day on guard duty in Baghdad. The other Soldier on guard duty with me, PVT Derek Jacobs and I were talking about sex. The most frequent topic of conversation here in Iraq. He asked me what my preference in men was and I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "big black men".

He looked at me wide eyed, amazed that a white girl from the Midwest would be so blunt. We started to talk about "no strings attached sex' and how in Iraq sex wasn't hard to find, but finding a discrete partner was. We talked about what we liked and didn't like and everything in between. I kept looking at the bulge in his pants. I was getting hot and horny. My pussy was wet.

I looked at him, "want to come watch a movie tonight?"

He started at me, looking to see if I really meant it. I nodded. He nodded. I looked down at my watch. I was finished with guard duty, so I got up and walked away.

The rest of the day went by so slowly. All I could think about all day was Derek's black cock in my wet white pussy.

As soon as we were released, I rushed to take a shower. I had to shave and paying special attention to my pussy made me even hornier. I loved the feeling of my softly, shaved pussy lips. I wanted to cum right there, but knew I had to wait until Derek came over. I dressed and headed back to my room. 1730. Only a half hour left. I rubbed lotion all over my body, paying close attention to my legs. 1745. I got the movie ready. I am guessing that it didn't matter what the movie was, just that the sound would drowned out any sounds that might be made. It was against General Order #1 for a male to be in a female's room so we had to be careful.

There was a knock at the door. I was excited. I could hardly wait. I open the door. We both looked around to make sure nobody saw him come inside. He comes in. "hi" we both say. Not really sure what else to say, I lead him to the bed. There was no need for formalities; we both knew what the other one was there for. We lay down. Me in back, with my arm wrapped around the front of him, feeling his chest and stomach. I ask him to hit the play button. The movie plays. My had reaches down his pants to grab his cock. He was already hard. Derek shifted so that I could have easier access. His hand slipped down my shorts and rubbed my wet clit. I moan. We continue our fondling for a bit before I whisper for him to turn over. He complies. He starts to kiss me, all while sticking two fingers in my hole. It felt so good to have somebody feeling me. I rubbed against him. I pull down his pants, but before I could get them all the way down, he pushed my hands away. He pulled my shirt up over my head. He starts to suck on and bite at my nipples. I arched my back, letting him take more into his mouth. I ripped at his shirt, pulling it off over his head. I wrap my legs around his legs and pull him closer to me. I want him so bad. I want him now. We pulled off our pants and he guided himself into me.

"Ohhh Derek!" I moan.

He felt so good inside me. I couldn't get enough. He grabbed my right leg and pushed my knee to my chest. He pounded into me. I flexed my pussy muscles around his cock. Pulling him in me, milking his cock. He turned me over and started pounding me from the back. He pulled on my hair and pounded harder. I wanted to scream but I knew we had to be quiet. I moaned into my pillow. I loved how hard his cock was pounding me. He spanks me. I screamed into my pillow. He pulled on my hips. I rocked back and forth working with the rhythm he created. We continued on and it felt so good. I wanted him to fuck me forever. He pulled out. I groaned. I felt so empty. I rolled over, I look at Derek, he was covered in sweat. So am I. He lays next to me. We are panting. I reach over, grabbed his cock. It was still hard. I rolled over. Straddled him and kissed down his sweaty body. I tasted the salty sweat as I took him in my mouth. I taste myself on him. I sucked his cock, twirling my tongue around the head of his cock paying close attention to the spot under the head. His hands are tangled in my hair. I hear Derek moan, "more, more"

I take him in as far as I can. But it isn't all of him. He's too big for me to deep throat. I stop sucking, he groans in disappointment. But I slide up on him. I stop when my cunt is over his cock. I slowly slide down on him. I felt him deeper and deeper in me. He grabbed my nipples, twisted and pulled on them. I rode up and down on him so hard that I felt him in my belly. He was matching his rhythm. He grabbed my hips and flipped me over before I could even know what was going on. He was still pounding into me. I grabbed the pillow again screaming into the pillow, we both cum at the same time.

Derek rolled off me. We both laid there for a second.

Finally he stood, "I've got to go before we get caught." He put his cloths on and walked out the door.

We see each other the next day at work, but pretend like nothing has changed. But we both know everything has changed. Every time I see him I think of his beautiful cock and I want him so bad.