Sex in Patrol Cars

Story Info
A little humor about the boys in blue.
1.2k words
4.53
16.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all know it happens right? Who hasn’t thought of blowing a cop to get out of a ticket? I have a few friends in Law Enforcement and I was thinking of establishing some ‘preferential’ treatment prior to that infraction if possible.

So when I broached the subject with my friends I got only smiles and that far off look people get when they are reminded of a great sexual encounter. Instead of answers I got a “ride-along” to find out just what it would be like.

If you’ve never sat in a police cruiser of any kind the first thing you notice is that there are guns, radios, switches and knobs all over the place. The console in between the front seats makes it almost impossible to make contact with the person in the other seat. Almost impossible.

I figured that the first thing is to select a good parking spot. Parking in a dark alley draws suspicion immediately it doesn’t matter if you’re a cop or not. I liked the thought of being behind the billboard like in the old movies but alas, most billboards are too high for that now.

Then it occurred to me – every cop knows a place where they hide to catch speeders. That would be the place – you could even leave the radar on for thrills and to make it appear more like you’re working. Of course when I mentioned this to my ‘escort’ the wicked smile returned. Yes, they know the optimum place on their ‘beat’ – I needn’t have worried.

There are some definite necessary clothing choices. A skirt or dress is a necessity. Unless you don’t want anything out of this little ‘brush with the law’. But I chose my short plaid “Catholic school girl” skirt and no panties to save time. Under my white shirt was a push-up bra that fastened in the front.

As my 10-86 (the radio code for a ride-along in my part of the world) progressed it became apparent that not only is location important – but so is timing. We called in that we were going to conduct some “Area Familiarization” which I found meant that we were going to be off the beaten track and weren’t going to be able to respond as fast. The dispatcher seemed to take it as gospel. But I wondered wouldn’t the Police Dispatchers have caught on by now? I got yet another smile and later earned the right to sit in dispatch for a few hours – but that’s another story…

We pulled into a spot behind some bushes and the vehicle (they don’t call them ‘cars’ – I guess it’s an insult) was almost completely out of view.

Here is where the difficulties began. First there is a pretty big space between those seats and the center console definitely needs to be avoided. On that console are the controls for the lights, sirens and some other things that I was positive would draw unwanted attention to us. Setting off the siren right as the he shoots his load into the back of my throat also might be a little embarrassing. Or make some speeder come to Jesus – one of the two.

Then there was the belt. When they called it a ‘utility belt’ I automatically had visions of Batman in that tight spandex coming to my rescue. But on this belt they carry more equipment than most women carry in their purses. Of course there is their side-arm, a couple of extra magazines full of ammunition, handcuffs (my favorite) and quite a few things I neither knew the name of nor the use for. Most officers also wear a Vest – Kevlar body armor. For those that wear theirs on the outside of their shirts there is also a cover with pockets – reminiscent of a fisherman’s vest. All of the ‘gear’ is enough to make anyone take pause – even the most persistent woman in search of a cock to suck.

My choice was to kick off my shoes, and get on my knees on the passenger seat with my ass in the air. I decided the best thing to do was lay my coat across the console so the sharp edges and buttons are covered. Hopefully that will keep anything from going off. Maybe someone needs to invent a device that flips up over it to make this easier. Probably should get to work on that. As I contemplated his gear he pushed his seat all the way back and freed his cock. Oh yeah that’s what I wanted. I always ask myself if it is really unladylike to beg to suck on someone’s cock? What would Miss Manners say?

I leaned over and wiggled into a comfortable position. I could feel the cool air hit my pussy as he lifted my skirt to get to my ass. I wasn’t going to waste any time so I slid his cock into my mouth and begin to work it in and out.

Sucking cock is so much fun!

I held the base of his cock tightly and worked him in and out of my mouth. I moved my hand with the rhythm of my mouth. I worked him in deeper and deeper until the tip was touching the back of my throat. I held his cock against the back of my throat for a few seconds. Okay, so I had to show off my lack of gag reflex. Then each time I pulled his cock out I ran my tongue around the tip and then thrust back in harder and harder.

I felt him gather my hair into his left hand. As he pulled it tight, the pain made my pussy contract. I felt the small trickle of juice running down the inside of my thigh. His hand moved over my ass and I moaned as his fingers found my wet hole. I increased my efforts in appreciation. As I glance up I see he is watching me as the whole length of his cock disappeared into my mouth. I tried harder knowing that my performance was under direct scrutiny.

His fingers found my asshole and as he worked one finger in I almost came. He then placed a finger in each hole. Wow, I want a body cavity search from this guy.

He held onto my hair and began using it to move my head at a faster rate. The increased pain mixed with the satisfaction of knowing he approved of my efforts brought me close to climaxing. Then he shoved my head down so that I could not move – or resist as his hot come hit the back of my throat. The combination of his fingers in my ass and pussy and his other hand holding my head down with his cock against the back of my throat sent me over the top.

I swallowed the ‘evidence’ and cleaned him off with my mouth. He released my hair and gave me a pat me on the head.

He looked at me, smiled and said “You really a good little cock-sucker aren’t you?” I decided I might make him pay for the comment later by ‘resisting arrest’ but for the moment I just smiled.

I leaned back into my seat and grabbed the hand that had been in my ass and pussy and sucked my come off his fingers.

As if knowing it was over the dispatcher’s voice indicated that he needed to respond to “10-68” a fellow officer. He explained as we drove off that it meant to give routine assistance to a fellow officer. Before the end of my ride-along I had provided 10-68 to my escort several times.