Sex in the Cemetery on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave! Look at that," said Larry.

"Look at what?"

"Do you see what I see?"

"What do you see Larry?"

"There's a brand new, red, Mustang GT with the keys in it," said Larry pointing while walking closer to the car to peer in the driver's side window. "Damn, look at this thing. It's a standard too. How hot is this car?"

"So? We don't have a license anymore Larry and you don't even know how to drive a standard. After you crashed my car in a wall and totaled it, the judge took our licenses away from the both of us," said Dave. "And do remember what happened the last time we went on a joy ride in a stolen car?"

"Remember it? Of course I remember it. How could I ever forget it? I crashed the car in a tree. What a rush! What a rush! Wow! I'm still living with the aftermath of that," said Larry looking over at his friend and laughing. "Looking at these scars," he said lifting his shirt. "I must have a hundred stitches from my groin to my chest."

"I'm telling you right now Larry and I mean it, I'm not getting in another stolen car with you, especially with you behind the wheel driving. You're the worst driver, especially at high speed."

"I'm sorry for crashing your car in a wall Dave," said Larry. "Okay? And I'm sorry for crashing the stolen car in a tree too," he said with an insincere laugh. "It's time you forgave me for that."

"Yeah, well, Larry, your apology isn't good enough. Truth be told, I can forgive you for crashing my car in a wall, that was repairable, but I can never forgive you for crashing that stolen car in a tree," he said looking at his friend with hatred. "I swore right then and there, if I survived, I'd never ride in another car with you," said Dave.

"Look there's Ritchie. Now there's a man who knows how to drive and he knows how to drive a car with a standard transmission," said Larry poking Dave in the ribs with his boney elbow. "Ritchie! Yo Ritchie!" Larry waved him over.

"Larry, Dave," said Ritchie shaking hands with them. "What's up?"

"I'll tell you what's up," said Larry pointing to the car. "A brand new, Mustang GT with the keys in it."

"No way," said Ritchie looking from Larry to Dave and to the hot car. In the way that Larry just did, Ritchie walked to the car to peer in the driver's side window too. "What do you say fellas?" Ritchie looked from Dave to Larry again but this time with a big assed shit eating grin on his face. "Wanna go for a ride?"

"Sure," said Larry getting in the car.

"But first I need something for my Mojo," said Ritchie. "Do you have any distilled spirits?" He looked to Larry.

"You know I do," said Larry pulling out the bottle of half empty bourbon.

"Ritchie guzzled most of it before handing the bottle back to Larry.

"Ah, suddenly, I feel reinvigorated and energized," said Ritchie getting in the driver's seat and firing up the engine.

"Dave. C'mon get in. Hurry before someone comes."

"Uh, uh, not with Ritchie driving. He drank nearly half a pint of bourbon," said Dave.

"Don't be silly Dave. He's immune to alcohol. Having a drink before he drives makes him a better driving," said Larry.

"Are you sure you're not impaired Ritchie?" Dave looked at his friend to see if he was inebriated.

"I'm good," said Ritchie. "You coming or not?"

"I can't believe you're going to steal another car after the last time we stole a car and crash it," said Dave.

"C'mon Dave. Don't be such a pussy. It's Halloween. Let's have some fun," said Larry. "Punch it Ritchie. Let's see what this baby can do in the quarter mile."

"Larry! What if we crash in another tree?" Buckling his seatbelt, Dave held on to the front seat for dear life before being pushed back in his seat when Ritchie went from first to second gear and peeled rubber all the way. "What if we're all killed?"

Larry turned to his friend and laughed.

"Dave?"

Larry looked at his best friend with patient understanding. He smiled at him as if he was a funeral director and they were both at a friend's funeral.

"What?"

Out of his control to stop it or to change anything, Dave looked at Larry with unconcealed fright for what was about to happen.

"Don't worry Dave. You're safe. Even if we crash the car in another tree, we won't die," said Larry laughing.

"Won't die? Are you crazy? Why not?"

Even though Dave knew why they wouldn't die, couldn't die, unable to stop himself from blurting it out in the way that he always blurted it out so very long ago, he still felt compelled to ask the same question over again.

"Because we're dead already silly. Now sit back and enjoy the ride. Let's go Ritchie. Let's see what the top speed is on this baby before we hit dead man's curve," said Larry.

Dave signed himself and began silently praying while Ritchie peeled rubber shifting from second to third and third to fourth.

* * * * *

"911, what's your emergency?"

"A car just went by me at a high rate of speed but there was no one driving it," said the woman.

"No one driving it?"

"Not that I could see," she said.

"Have you been drinking ma'am?"

"No not a drop. I'm driving my children home from a Halloween party," she said.

"Did you get a license plate?"

"No, it zoomed by me too fast."

"What about the make and model," said the dispatcher. "Do you know what kind of car it is?"

"It was a Ford, a Mustang, a Ford Mustang. Yeah definitely it was a Mustang, a new Mustang," she said.

"What color was the car?"

"Red. It was red, a bright red."

"All cars be on the lookout for a new, red Mustang," said the dispatcher.

"I have the car in sight," said Andy, a rookie patrolman calling it in when the car blew right by him as if he was standing still instead of doing 55mph. Hitting the siren and the blue lights, he stomped on the throttle to chase the felon. "We're in hot pursuit but I don't see anyone driving the car," he said to dispatch. "It's probably a stolen car or maybe they're fleeing from a robbery, a home invasion, or a murder," said the rookie.

"Andy," said his partner.

"What?"

"Don't bother chasing them," said his partner with insightful understanding. "It's okay. Let them go. If we could drive 200mph, we couldn't stop what's about to happen if we tried."

"Don't bother chasing them? Are you crazy? Why not? According to my radar, they blew by me at 130mph and they're still accelerating."

"They're already dead."

"Dead? What do you mean they're already dead?"

"They're ghosts, residual ghosts," said the senior officer.

"Residual ghosts?" Andy looked at his partner with fright. "What's that?"

"Don't you watch Ghost Hunters on TV?"

"Nah, who has time for TV when working the graveyard shift and double shifts," said the rookie.

"As if they're doomed to repeat what happened to them over and again in the way of a looping movie, as if they're living in the Twilight Zone, residual ghosts go through what happened to them at the time of their death," said the cop.

"Wow," said the rookie.

"You didn't grow up around here, did you?"

"No, I'm from up north," he said.

"We go through this every Halloween, the day that those three teenagers, all 19-years-old, died more than 20 years ago, when they crashed their stolen car in a tree," said the patrolman taking off his hat, bowing his head, and making the sign of the cross.

"What if they hurt someone? What if they crash?"

"Trust me, they won't hurt anyone and they'll definitely crash in the same tree, on Halloween night, and at the same time of night," said the cop. "I'll point out the tree when we get there. It's right up here by the side of the road by blind man's curve. There won't be anything, no car and no bodies, but for a rest in peace marker left by their family and friends years ago."

THE END

This is a Halloween contest story. Please vote.

12