Sex in the Champagne Room

Story Info
Drinking in the hot tub gets kinky.
1.1k words
3.49
51.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had already been drinking at the bar, and when Jen and I found out that our villa had a hot tub, we invited any and all to join us for naked hot tubbing at our place. After splitting a bottle of champagne (which we had stocked the fridge in the villa with, quite well I might add) we had lost any inhibitions that we ever held. The tub was downstairs, and we went down laughing and giggling while the party continued upstairs.

Jen stripped in front of me, her huge breasts accentuated by her plump, hard nipples. She caught me watching her and smiled as she slid into the hot water. I got the bubbles, then stripped, slowly, myself, and got in with her. We talked and laughed in our drunkenness. Eventually Matt came down and asked if we wanted to come upstairs for more to drink. We wrapped ourselves in towels and joined the others upstairs, getting leering looks from the guys as bubbles trailed down our wet thighs and shoulders. At last we convinced a few other people to join us in the bubbly hot tub, grabbing 3 bottles of champagne to enjoy in the water.

Let me say here that the hot tub held 2 comfortably. By the time the 5th person got in, we were all naked, our bodies sliding all over each other and hands wandering everywhere. I coaxed one of the more shy ones of the group, Chris, to get in with us. Before I knew it my hand was around his thick, hard cock, stroking and rubbing; massaging the head and tip; playing with his balls. His skin was smooth and hot, and I wanted more than anything to feel it in my pussy. He looked at me and smiled, knowing it was me by the shy and yet devilish grin on my face.

In the meantime Jen had designated herself in charge of the champagne, and was holding the bottle above our heads and pouring it into our mouths. Being a little tipsy, her aim wasn't quite on, and cold champagne trickled down mine and Crystal's breasts, and down between her own tits. Chris licked the champagne off of my tits, circling my nipples lightly with the tip of his tongue.

Laughing, he took the bottle from Jen (who promptly opened yet another one) and poured some on my neck. I shivered both from the chill of the champagne and from his hot tongue, slowly licking it off. He poured it directly over my nipple, watching it turn rock hard, then taking it into his mouth and biting gently on it. His hand moved from my waist down between my legs, and it was obvious that I wasn't just wet from the hot tub. He grinned and massaged my clit, occaisonally teasing me by slowly sliding one finger into my pussy, then removing it. In the meantime, John was licking Jen's tits while Crystal finger fucked herself. Eventually Jen and John got out of the tub (by now it was about 5 am). No one saw those two until about noon the next day, but one bedroom door was locked all night...

As they left, I slid up close to Chris, and hovered over him, smiling. He smiled back, and I leaned forward and kissed him, gently at first, but as he kissed me back he bit on my lower lip, and I drove my tongue deep into his mouth. We kissed passionately for a while, and then I climbed on to Chris's lap and his stiff cock slid right into my juicy cunt. I slid up and down on him, slowly, rubbing my pussy against his pubic bone.

I reached over and began, shyly, to fondle Crystal's tits. I had never felt another girl's tits before. I explored hers and did what I like to have done to me, sometimes grabbing them hard and others barely touching her hard, quivering nipple. (On a side not, I think that girls DO know the right things to do to one another.) Still riding Chris, faster and faster as my cunt became more soaked, I pulled Crystal closer and kissed her. I've kissed other girls before, but this felt really good. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and shoved it down her throat. She did it right back, and Chris stared, wide-eyed and rock hard, pushing into me with more force.

Crystal positioned herself on the side of the tub and I stuck my finger in her drenched pussy. She was really warm and soft. I had masturbated countless times, but there was something about feeling someone else's pussy that really turned me on. Chris and Crystal, too, apparently. I used 2 fingers on Crystal, shoving them into her as hard and deep as Chris was shoving his cock into my cunt. Everyone else in the villa must have heard the three of us moaning as all 3 of us really got into it. After a few minutes Chris and I forgot all about Crystal, and sometime in there she got out of the tub. I was nearly yelling now as I bounced up and down on Chris's cock.

He pushed into me hard and deep, as my breasts bounced up and down in his face. I leaned my head back and let a throaty moan escape as he hit just the right spot and I could feel my clit tingle as I prepared to cum. My pussy latched on to his engorged cock, pulling it deeper and deeper in. He moaned and his breathing sped up, which got me going even more. We were now splashing water everywhere, oblivious to everything except for fucking the hell out of one another. I told him to fuck me harder as I felt myself on the edge of climax, and he did.

He fucked my pussy harder than it has ever been fucked before. THAT was the best orgasm I had ever had...well, at least until we could have sex again. I collapsed against Chris's chest, my legs still wrapped around his waist, breathing heavily, and I nearly fell asleep in the warm water, my wet hair dripping trails down Chris's neck and chest as he held me close to him.

I don't know where everyone else went. Chris and I went back to his villa and fucked on the floor all night. At 8:30 we finally passed out, waking up occasionally to fuck again and then fall asleep again. This continued all weekend. The next night we had passionate sex and "accidentally" left the window blinds open, giving all of our friends a show. This is a true story, and we have been together ever since, making even hotter stories and having even kinkier sex... but I'll tell those stories later.