Sex in the City

Story Info
Rachel is on track to kick-start her new career.
1.7k words
2.5
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, Jan. 1st, 2000

8:51am

What with the horrible break-up that happened right before New Year's Eve, Rachel Warren decided to stay in last night and spend some quality time with herself. She was accompanied by her two most dependable male companions, Ben and Jerry (and yes, it is the ice cream). She had a ton of Sex & the City to catch up on anyway. So as she sat alone watching the adventures of Carrie and her friends, whatever their names are, something came to her. How many classy, well-paid but low-profile girls, are actually journalists writing about their sexual... MANY sexual encounters? She knows of none... Until she decided to make herself one. And why not? She is graduating senior hoping to become a journalist.

Rachel must have left the TV on cable because when she awoke from her accidental nap at 3 in the morning, the screen was filled with teenage girls taking off their shirts. How she hated these commercials. What's worse is that she had called for a copy of one of the movies in the past and it was rather disappointing. There was too much teasing involved for her taste. Thinking about those topless girls, though, made her a bit more bothered than she planned. Grabbing her cell phone, she quickly sent a mass text to all the people on her list. "Sorry about the lateness! Happy New Year's everyone!" She didn't expect many, if any, of her contacts to answer it. After all, they were either going to be completely passed out from the partying or still too busy partying to care about a random message. Luckily, she had planned for a night like this and had a stash of other fun things to help her... blow off some steam.

What was even better was the quiet vibrating of her phone, indicating that someone was, indeed, thinking of her.

Then completely wide awake, Rachel flipped her phone open to read a message from Michael Hoag, her next door neighbor. "Enjoying your party?" she replied, getting up from her place on the sofa and heading into her bedroom. She knew that she was pushing her luck texting him back but if Luck decided to be a lady, Rachel was going to be ready.

Pulling off her robe, Rachel thought of what she was going to wear when she walked down the hall to Michael's door. After taking off her shorts, she decided to change her panties also (in case it mattered). To replace her oversized T-shirt, Rachel pulled on a tight silk dress and stepped into a matching black thong. She gave herself a once over in the full-length mirror before reaching for the phone again.

For a 21-year-old who constantly partied and stayed out late, Rachel sure didn't look it. She admired her will power to refuse liquor with high calories, which was the majority beverage offered, that kept her in shape from her high school days. Her breasts were a nice 34C and her ass rivaled Jennifer Lopez's. Furthermore, her navel was pierced, which accentuated her flat, not-yet defined abs. After pulling up her medium brown hair into pig tails, Rachel strapped on her favorite stilettos. When she checked her phone again, she saw Michael's reply.

"It's just about dead. Where are you? Why aren't you here?"

Seeing that, Rachel quickly grabbed her keys and headed for the door. She was ready, and it seems that she was going to start her millennium right.

With his door slightly ajar, Rachel slipped inside his apartment. As she walked down the hall, Rachel tossed her keys onto the floor of his coat closet. The living room was dimly lit, which caused her to become even more aware of her need.

Michael had been in a few of her classes since freshman year, but it wasn't until she moved down the hall from him last fall did she realize how great of a fuck he was. It seemed he was more blessed in that area she needed and every time felt like the first time. Just thinking about him made her wet and she was glad he kept himself unattached so that it was more convenient for them to fool around on her schedule. She thought of how incredibly cute he gets whenever he plays innocent, which he can do so well it nearly fooled her when they were just classmates. Now that she knows how dirty he can play, it only turns her on more when he acts that way. Who doesn't fantasize about teaching an innocent boy a thing or two about sex?

Rachel stepped into his living room and paused to let her eyes adjust to the dark. Past the wall with the flat-screen TV, the kitchen was alive with voices. Opposite that corner, Michael waved her over from the other end. "Just about dead, hmm?" she asked in a low voice as she slowly made her way towards him. He shrugged, sitting in an oversized bean bag chair. "I was thinking of you and didn't want you to hesitate if you were coming over to see me," he whispered as Rachel perched herself across his lap. "Missed me that much, huh?"

Before he could answer, Rachel had her arms already thrown over his shoulder and her tongue exploring his mouth. A quiet moan escaped Michael's lips, and after a time, they pulled away. "Let's go to your room," she breathed, fighting the urge to kiss him again. He hesitated, his mouth slightly ajar from trying to come up with a quick explanation to why they couldn't.

"Oh, you may be in big trouble, mister. Do you really expect me to just fuck you right here, right now, while all those people are in the next room playing beer pong?" Rachel asked, faking exasperation. "Well--..." he stuttered.

She grinned. "Well, you thought right." Something was already poking at her, and she was too wet to deny it access for much longer.

He made a quick gesture for her to stay quiet, putting a finger to his lips before grabbing one of her tits roughly. That initial contact surprised her and she let out a low whimper as she pulled his lips to her. Rachel grinded herself on his lap while her tongue again explored his mouth. Mike let out another moan when she started nibbling on his bottom lip. His hand was already creeping up the outside of her thigh, under the short dress she wore.

Rachel had his shirt completely unbuttoned and was working on his pants when he reached her G-string. "Mmmm... You're such a naughty girl... You've been wanting it, haven't you?" he mumbled in her ear, right before biting it. Michael then worked his lips and tongue down the side of her neck. When Rachel freed his cock from his pants, he pushed her off his lap into a standing position. Flipping her skirt up to reveal the little black thong, Michael felt ready to cum that instant. He ran a finger along the space between her legs slowly, feeling how incredibly wet she was.

She stood bent over with her ass in his face, gasping as he ran his tongue along her pussy against the thin fabric of her thong. Rachel wasn't sure if she could stay quiet for too long, but she didn't care. She was ready for him to fuck her and wasn't going to let anything get in the way of it. When she felt her thong being moved aside, Rachel parted her legs a little more before letting Michael pull her down onto him.

He entered her slow, but it didn't matter. She was going to be loud about it like she was every time. So he kept a hand over her mouth until her breathing steadied again. When he felt that Rachel had adjusted to his size in her pussy, he started fondling with her tits while she grinded eagerly on him. God did he love those tits of hers. They were the perfect size (in his opinion), and she was constantly covering them up with something thin just to tease him.

With her twins in each hand, Michael pulled her back towards him, lifting himself up to deepen the penetration in her. By the way her breath got heavier he could tell she was near the brink. Having too much fun groping her, Michael wasn't ready for her to get louder.

Rachel was slightly hesitant about switching positions. She didn't want that short pause of being without Michael in her, but she knew turning around would be good for her. For them both really. Now facing him, she spread her legs and slowly lowered herself down on his lap. Teasing him, Rachel only let the head of his cock inside her before she pulled away giggling as she saw the frustration on Michael's face. She could feel his grip on her waist tighten as he grew more impatient. Knowing that he was going to have his way within minutes of her playful teasing, Rachel buried her face in his neck.

They were both getting close. Michael could barely contain himself as he helped her grind against him. The pace had picked up and he could hear the sound of her wet pussy slapping against him roughly.

"Oh, Mike, give it to me..." she repeatedly begged between gasps of breath. "Oh, she's going to get it soon alright," he thought to himself as he lifted her up off his lap and then let her pound into him again. With her nails digging into his shoulders, Rachel threw her head back as she came, her mouth covered by his hand. Coming down from her climax, she slowed herself down to catch her breath, but before she could fully recover he had taken over again and was fucking her fast.

"Oh, God give it to me! Give it to me now, Mike," she commanded. Michael obliged soon after, burying his face within her tits, he pulled her down one last time on top of his cock. Rachel nearly screamed as she felt his warm tongue over her nipple. He bit down hard as he thrusted himself deep inside her to cum.