Sex in the Dunes

Story Info
Wife fucks a stud on the beach while hubby watches.
3.8k words
4.16
110.8k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxonista
Saxonista
42 Followers

We had had a couple of tough months and wanted to get away from the city to relax. Family traumas had left us both stressed out and we needed to recharge our batteries. It was the end of May and the forecast was for a warm spell so we booked up our favourite hotel on the coast.

We drove down on Friday morning and checked in to the hotel. It was 24 degrees and sunny so we decided straight away to make for the beach before the fickle English weather changed its mind. We trudged along from the car park in the early afternoon sun, past the day trippers in deck chairs and kept on walking until we passed the "Naturists Might Be Seen Beyond This Point" sign. Here the beach was a wide strand backed by 150 yards of dunes and in amongst the dunes and marram grass we could see the tops of a few parasols and beach shelters.

The die hard naturists were on the beach proper but we preferred the privacy in the dunes and so I marched up through, lugging our beach stuff, and eventually found the ideal spot: a few square yards of sand near the top of a high dune, more or less surrounded by marram grass about two feet high. Quite private except from those who wanted to make an effort to peek. I put up the beach shelter and we settled down for the afternoon, me sitting in just my T-shirt with my back under the shelter and Mandy lying out on her back on the beach towels, naked.

My wife, Mandy, loves to be on the nude beach. She loves the sun on her body and will lie in it for hours. She has a good body, toned and curvy with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes and voluptuous D cup breasts. She looks much younger than her 50 years. We knew, as always, that there would be those who saw us, or more particularly her, arrive and will soon be coming by to surreptitiously take a look, although on a Friday in May it shouldn't be too busy. Depending on her mood, and who is looking, Mandy will quite often decide to give them a good view of what they were hoping to see, and I quite enjoy that.

The sun was high in the clear sky and beating down so I got the sun lotion and sprayed it liberally over Mandy and then spread it with my hands, one of the great pleasures! When I had finished, her skin was glistening everywhere and her pubic hair was shining. She settled down and let out a long sigh of contentment. I started a crossword.

Before too long, a naked old guy wandered up and stood about 7 or 8 yards away, as close as he dared, before straining his neck to try to see over the grass. I turned my eyes under my sunglasses and watched with mild amusement as he tried so hard to look like he wasn't looking. I said quietly to Mandy, "Visitor." and she opened her eyes and lifted her head to look at him and then quickly settled back again. He moved on after about five minutes and we were then undisturbed for a couple of hours or so until I saw, over the grass, appearing from our right, a younger guy making his way slowly through the dunes.

He was tall and muscular with longish fair hair and broad shoulders, wearing shorts and carrying a small rucksack. He turned up towards us but then saw our beach shelter and changed direction, walking until was level with us to the right but only about three yards away in another small open patch of sand. He stopped, took a towel out of his bag and spread it and sat down. As he was so close I could see him quite clearly through gaps in the grass and he could just as easily see Mandy, with her feet pointing towards him. Sure enough, he then led back onto his left elbow and was perfectly positioned look at Mandy's pussy. "Bold!" I thought.

I whispered, "Visitor." again and this time Mandy lifted herself on to her elbows to take a look, and then showed surprise by how close he was. She looked again at him and then looked at me and smiled, clearly not upset by his presence, and then asked me to pass her the bottle of water.

She sat up, ostensibly to get a drink, but had a better look at him and, seeing he still had his shorts on, said, "Are you shy?" and then laughed. He smiled and shook his head and just kept looking directly at her. Mandy whispered to me "He's pretty!" and then handed back the bottle and led down again. After a few seconds she drew her knees up slightly and then let her legs fall apart giving the visitor a clear view of her pussy.

The smile left his face and he drank in the view. After a minute or so he stood up and Mandy lifted her head to see him again. When he was sure she was looking he undid the drawstring on his shorts and pushed them down. I suspect it had the effect he desired because when Mandy saw his cock she let out "Fuuuuuuuuck!" just loud enough that he could hear her. He was still flaccid but very, very well hung.

He then led down again in his prime viewing position and Mandy responded by straightening her legs and then pushing them wider. Then she put her hands either side of her breasts and pushed them up, and started to roll her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers while gazing into the distance. She was in full tease mode.

I saw his hand move down to his cock and he started to masturbate. Mandy lifted her head to peek again and, seeing what he was doing, she lifted herself onto her elbows to watch him, still cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. "What's your name?" she said.

He called back "Michael, may I join you?"

This was a little pushy I thought - we generally prefer to keep people at distance in this situation but Mandy instantly said "Yes!" I looked at her and laughed a little but her eyes were fixed on him.

Mandy had recently fulfilled a fantasy of mine and had sex with a handsome guy called Garcia, while I watched. It was a long time coming, so to speak, and, although we both had thoroughly enjoyed that experience, I was not quite sure whether or not it was a one off or if she would want to do it again. It looked rather like I was going to find out one way or another right now.

He picked up his things and strolled over, his now semi-erect cock swinging from side to side as he walked. Mandy's eyes were fixed on it. He spread his towel in front of her and led across the bottom of her feet looking directly at her pussy. Mandy didn't flinch but kept her legs apart and nonchalantly ran her right hand through her pubic hair, briefly pulling slightly on the top of her pussy enough for her clitoris to emerge from its hood and then slide back in again. He watched closely and his circumcised cock twitched several times as it became fully erect. Close up it was thick, straight and veiny and really quite intimidating.

I was enjoying the interplay but was very much a spectator, which was just fine. Michael reached out and stroked Mandy's foot and looked at her for a reaction. So did I. What she did was point at the sun lotion and say "I think I may be burning, you won't mind if Michael puts a little more of that on me would you?"

I was thinking, "I would fucking love it." but just said, "Sure, gotta stay safe."

I passed him the lotion and then stood up to see who was around. A lot of the parasols and beach shelters were gone although the sun was still very warm. There was no one on the move and I felt we were alone. I stepped a few feet away and watched what was unfolding. I tried not to touch my now erect cock as I knew I would blow my load far too quickly.

Michael rose to his knees and started to apply the lotion with the pump spray, starting on Mandy's belly. She put her arms behind her head, kept her legs apart slightly and looked intently at Michael's face. "This is so slow." he said, unscrewing the cap and then pouring a long thin line of lotion, starting at her neck and finishing in her pubic hair. He put the cap back on, tossed the bottle to me and began to work on Mandy.

His hands were everywhere, stroking her belly, her shoulders and her thighs smoothly, then paying a lot of attention to her tits, finishing each stroke with a tweak of a nipple. Mandy was starting to wriggle under his hands as she got more excited. He then massaged her breasts alternately with his right hand and slid the left one down her belly, through her pubic hair and came to rest either side of her clitoris. He slowed right down and started to slide his fingers up and down either side of her clit, looking into eyes to see her reaction. She lifted her hips to increase the pressure and her head raised slightly off the towel as her body tensed further with the excitement. Still they looked into each other's eyes with a real intensity.

Mandy brought her hands forward and reached for Michael's cock. His knees were alongside her chest and it was jutting out over her breasts. She grabbed it with both hands and pulled it towards her mouth, lifting her head to suck on the end. Then she led back and masturbated him with both hands and he responded by increasing the tempo of strokes on her clitoris. She began to moan softly. Then he suddenly moved his hand down and pushed two fingers deep into her cunt and swirled them around. Mandy gasped and lifted her back off the towel and again pulled his cock into her mouth and sucked as deeply as she could.

Michael grabbed his cock from Mandy, gave it a few strokes and shuffled around on his knees until his legs were either side of her head. He leaned forward and pushed the end of his cock into her mouth then leaned forward further and reached down to stroke around her clitoris. He then raised himself up onto his hands and feet with his head over her pussy and the end of his cock in her mouth. This looked interesting and somewhat athletic! He lowered his tongue on to her clitoris and swirled it around, and slowly dropped his hips so that his cock slid into her mouth. Mandy can get all of my smaller cock into her mouth but there was no way she could take all of this monster without gagging and I was ready to intervene if need be. But Mandy was game.

Mandy loves a tongue on her clitoris and she was lifting her hips as Michael sucked and slurped on it. He was clearly hitting the spot. She put her hands under Michael's hips and took control of the mouth penetration but, nevertheless, it was clear she was going for it and trying to swallow that monster. She allowed it in to her mouth in tiny increments and as she started to gag she pushed his hips and he withdrew. The third time she got it in really deep. I was amazed and excited in equal measure but she started to gag badly and had to push him out. It was however, incredible to see her try.

Michael couldn't hold the position any longer and rolled off to the side. But he quickly got between Mandy's open legs and continued his skilful oral stimulation. He licked and sucked Mandy's clitoris remorselessly and she wriggled and squirmed under his tongue, moaning and occasionally cursing him for the teasing.

We had never done anything more than teasing on the beach previously, and had agreed that that was a sensible limit, but this had already gone much further. Michael had taken Mandy to fever pitch. I could see that she was already totally lost in sex and wasn't going to stop for anything now. I was excited and so was she, Michael was a fine physical specimen and was pushing her buttons brilliantly and I decided I was very happy to let things develop. I rummaged in the bag and found a condom.

Michael lifted his head from her clitoris to look at her and she quickly sat up and pushed him onto his back. She shuffled around on her knees and got herself between his legs and grasped his cock with both hands and masturbated him with a furious intent. He threw his head back and closed his eyes and "Yesss" hissed from his lips. I could see her hands were squeezing very tightly and the end of Michael's huge cock was now engorged and turning purple. Then she leaned forward and plunged her mouth over it and sucked up and down as quickly as she could. Then back to masturbating him again but this time she looked up at me plaintively and a look of desperation came over her face.

It was clear she wanted to fuck him and was imploring me with her eyes to give her permission, notwithstanding what we had agreed previously. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled weakly and after a few seconds whispered hoarsely, "Have you got a condom?"

I waited a few seconds and then put her out of her misery saying, "Of course darling." and gave her the condom.

She gasped "Thank you!" and I knew she meant for the permission as much as for the condom.

Mandy unpeeled the condom, placed it over the end of Michael's cock and unrolled it down its length. But then she looked up at me again and said, "You know I love you but I have just GOT to have this in me." and smiled, tilted her head and opened her eyes wide, again tacitly looking for approval.

I felt a little pang of guilt as, of course, the truth was I wanted to see that cock in her every bit as much as she wanted to fuck it. I smiled back and said "This is going to be fantastic." Her face broke into a wide smile. Then, massaging her tits a few times and pinching her nipples, she threw her head back and ran her fingers through her hair and got up.

Mandy straddled Michael and then sat down onto his belly putting a knee either side of his chest. Michael masturbated himself slowly and then held his cock up. Mandy put her hands on his chest and slowly pushed herself backwards until the tip of his cock stretched and then penetrated her cunt and she let out a low pitched "Mmmmmmm." Then she pushed back further and harder, slowly impaling herself on the shaft until it was all inside her and she hissed "Oh, fuck, yes!"

Michael moaned "Oh, that's sensational baby!" and reached out and began to squeeze her tits and pull gently on her nipples.

She started to fuck him by raising her bottom up and down slowly and then grinding down and around and around with the full length deep inside her, then easing it almost all the way out before repeating the process. She repeated the sequence over and over with Michael responding by grinding his hips with her and moaning quietly each time. Eventually Mandy straightened her back and put her hands into her hair and bore down hard on him and stayed there, moving her hips in a circular motion. She kept this up for a couple of minutes and it was a sensational sight. I grabbed the digital camera from the bag and took a photo of her straddling this man, her head turned to the side, hands in her hair and with her large tits and hard nipples glistening in the sun. A vision.

Her face was a picture of ecstasy and Michael was led back looking up at her, breathing through his nose and almost snorting each breath. But Mandy usually doesn't come without some firm clitoral stimulation and so it was no surprise to me when she placed her left hand on the centre of Michael's chest and leaned on to it and started to masturbate herself, gently rubbing her clitoris with the middle finger of the other hand. Michael took the hint and started to lift his hips to fuck her. He moved powerfully and quickly and there was soon a sharp smacking sound as he rammed his cock into her from underneath.

As Mandy approached orgasm her juices started to flow profusely, as usual, and the smacking sound became a squelching. I could see the wetness flowing over Michael's thighs with an occasional spatter flying out onto the sand. Mandy's breathing quickened and she began to moan incoherently, but then she suddenly opened her eyes and beckoned me over. As I got close she snatched at my T-shirt, pulled me to her, grabbed my cock and started to suck me.

Her hand went back to her clitoris and she now rubbed it furiously with three fingers as Michael continued to pound her with great staying power. Her muffled moans became very high pitched and then, suddenly, she was snorting and groaning as her orgasm overtook her. Inevitably, I immediately had to say "I'm coming." I was not sure whether Mandy wanted it in her mouth, she didn't always, but she just kept sucking and so I emptied myself into her. As her orgasm started to subside she looked up at me and, with my cock still in her mouth, she swallowed. A heartfelt thank you if ever there was one.

When Mandy has come she wants to be fucked really hard for a minute or so until the all the desire is drained from her. Michael hadn't come yet but was now sweating and panting and his hips were slowing just when she needed it hardest. So Mandy quickly changed her position, without removing Michael's cock, until she was crouching with her feet either side of his hips, her weight on her legs and leaning forward, grabbing his outstretched hands for support. She then began to fuck him by throwing her whole body downwards to impale herself on his cock repeatedly with real power and intensity. Her cunt was being totally filled by his cock over and over again with the familiar squelching and smacking sounds as their bodies collided at the end of each powerful stroke, and Mandy, with eyes shut tightly, letting out a small squeal each time her cunt bottomed out on his cock.

Michael's body soon began to tense under the onslaught; the sinews in his neck stood out as he clenched his jaw and he closed his eyes tightly. He held his breath momentarily and then he grabbed Mandy's hips as she pounded and he let out a long guttural moan as he orgasmed, opening his eyes wide and squeezing his butt cheeks and lifting his hips with each pulse, until falling back breathing heavily, half laughing, half groaning, and completely spent.

Mandy immediately slowed down, and after two or three more strokes, when, at the end of each one, she held his cock deep inside her for a few seconds, she rolled off and fell back into the sand, exhausted, but with a glow of complete satisfaction. Michael pulled off a very full condom and leaned back on his elbows, panting, his softening cock lying against his leg but still looking impressive. He moved over to Mandy and said, "Thank you, that was wonderful." and kissed her lips.

She stroked his cheek and said, "You're amazing, I don't think I'll be able walk for a while!"

He looked at me and just said "You lucky man!" I smiled and nodded.

It was only at this point that I realised we had gained an audience. There were two guys, probably thirty-somethings, one either side of us, a few yards away on their knees, wanking themselves. One asked if he could come closer. I looked at Mandy and she shrugged with a half-smile. I nodded and they both shuffled across and continued wanking.

The other one asked "Can I come on your tits?"

I thought, "Cheek!"

But Mandy was totally mellowed out and just said "Why not?"

She led back onto her elbows and held her tits and within a few seconds there was one kneeling either side of her masturbating furiously. She led back and reached out and took a cock in each hand and started to masturbate them. Guy number one was average sized and he started to come almost immediately, dripping rather than spurting his spunk onto her breast.

Guy number two was well hung and had better control. He put his head back and closed his eyes as she stroked him. I think Mandy was tired and, whilst she wanted him to come, she didn't want him to take all day. So she got up onto her knees, made eye contact with him and started to stroke him faster. Then she looked deeply into his eyes and said to him earnestly "God, I really wish you could have been here sooner, I really needed a cock like yours up my arse while I was being fucked." I looked down and chuckled but he bought it and immediately shot his not inconsiderable load of spunk onto her tits.

They both backed off to watch us again, as if any of us were in any state to do anymore! Mandy looked studiously at the spunk as it dribbled down her tits and dripped from her nipples. She actually quite likes the feel of spunk on her tits and I sometimes finish that way, when she rubs it in, knowing the effect this can have on a man.

Saxonista
Saxonista
42 Followers
12