Sex in the Office

Story Info
Graphic steamy sexual encounter in the office.
2.1k words
3.62
26.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about you at the office.

Some how there is a knock at the door and it is you.... you slip inside and lock the door behind you....(for the purposes of this fantasy my office is totally soundproof!)...... we don't say a word...just lock eyes....and we both tear off all our clothes......

I take my arm and in one movement push everything off my desk.... you know to sit in front of me with your naked bum on the edge of the desk......

I spread your thighs....putting your sexy barefeet on either side also on the desk....tilting your hips so everything is accessible

Still no words....just very heavy breathing....LOL still with my eyes locked on yours....I lean down and put my mouth and nose very close you're your rapidly moistening orchid blossom...... you can feel my breath....I slide my tongue out(still looking into your eyes) and lick you from your tightly clenched rosebud(anus) up over your now swollen orchid petals... . I notice a fragrant nectar as my tongue moves up.....my tongue moves very slowly.....finally reaching your hooded.....bud......but not stopping here..... my tongue slowly pushes the hood back and you feel my tongue sliding and pressing excruciatingly slowly along your clit.....up and down.....you are leaning back on your arms.....watching my face....... I continue alternating my brush strokes....dipping my tongue into your orchid nectar, then painting your clit with thick hard strokes...making your start to move your hips spontaneously......you start to feel like you are gonna cum.....I sense it....and I focus on your clit as my fingers.....first one then 2........slide into your incredibly wet tight swollen orchid.........I rock my hand and fingers up and down...to match my tongue...your clit is getting stimulated from above by my tongue and from inside by my fingers......I sneak another wet finger and just slide it ever so gently around your tightly clenched rosebud.....as my fingers and tongue do their magic...I can feel your..rosebud begining to rhythmically contract and relax.......it is such a raw erotic feeling......as you start to fall over the edge into an intense.orgasm.....I watch your eyes.....you continue to look into my eyes....(fighting the urge to close your eyes and throw your head back!).......

After what feels like eternity.....I stand up.....still looking into your eyes...you try to keep looking into my eyes...but something else is distracting you.

My cock almost fully erect the cockhead has swollen more than the shaft, so it has begin to force its way out of the hood of my foreskin....it is deep red...and you notice there is a stream of clear sticky precum...oozing from the peehole....(want to see it for real? LOL)......I resist the temptation to slide my foreskin all the way back and release my tormented cockhead....but I take my cock and rub it along your wet orchid... just getting it all wet and slippery, I wet the shaft and the tip of the cockhead.....and i keep the foreskin......stretched over as far as it will go.....you are fascinated...you want to slide the hood back and let the head out.....you reach for it with your hand.......but I don't let you......I take your feet with your sexy toes and I place one of them under my balls.....your toes immediately search for my rosebud.....and the other I place the big toe and the second toes on either side of my cock......and you see how hard my cock has become....it is standing straight up against my tight abdominal muscles....your toes slowly slide the hood of my cock back.....past the ridge of my cockhead....it is deep red and it throbs for you....as your toes milk it up and down you see more precum welling up and oozing out of the peehole with each stroke.....it makes your mouth water and your orchid with the wet swollen petals all spread and tingling yearn for it.....

Finally you can't hold off any more...watching my cockhead sliding out of my foreskin....and then back in and then out.....is driving you crazy....you have to have me inside you

you say...." Baby.....please......please fuck me now!....HARD!

Again I look deep into your eyes.....I move up towards you...my cock is so hard it is still stiff straight up against my abs......I push my balls against the wet lower petals of your orchid....the shaft of my cock is sliding and getting wet against your orchid petals...and my cockhead is laying across your clit........my foreskin is pressed against the outside of your clithood....I have to press my cock down against you....it wants to stand up against my abs.....it is so stiff (OMG you turn me on so)...you are still watching my cock...you watch fascinated as I slide my foreskin back........and using the ridge of my my exposed throbbing cockhead...I slowly press and slide your clithood....up and back...so now my red throbbing cockhead is directly against your clit.....you take your hand and press it hard against you..... I rock back and forth ever so slightly......

you say "baby stop teasing me.....I beg you....FUCK ME NOW!"

without warning I slide my hips back pushing my cock down and force my cock deep into your cunt.......

there is squishing sound as fluid, seeps out around my cock and down over my balls (heavy with cum)

I start to fuck my hips hard into you......sliding my hips back slowly until the head is just about to come out....then SLAMMING it hard back in....you feel my heavy balls slapping against your tight rosebud...and my cockhead pressing up into your g-spot and your clit being pressed by my pubic bone.....

I look into your eyes and I kiss you on the mouth......OMG what a sexy mouth you have....My hands caress your hardening nipples and I feel your tongue exploring mine....

I start to fuck you harder and harder I lean down and bite your neck then your nipples gently.....I increase the speed of my thrusts.....you begin to scream...and grunt with each thrust......

I am also moaning and breathing deeply...grunting deeply with each thrust

you enjoy the power of my thrusts....and the rawness of it all and the slapping of my heavy balls against your ass....you slide your hand down and begin rapidly rubbing your swollen little clit.....I feel you getting close....I see your sexy feet and toes.....flexing and curling as you get close you don't know what to do with them......this pushes me over the edge.....

My ass contracts hard and I thrust deep into your cunt....almost forcing you backwards on the desk......you feel my cock swell even more....and warm juice start to explode inside you.....this is so hot for you.....you start to cum again........rubbing your clit mercilessly.... as I collapse onto you........

This time your orgasm is a little different than the first one.....you cum......but it comes in waves......over and over again...I feel you cumming over and over as I lay in your arms....my cock softening......

I slide down and kneel at your feet watching in amazement....your cunt and rosebud are clenching and opening rhythmically with each wave......my cum begins to leak ot of your orchid...and i can't help but lick it up

as my tongue slides over your clit you spasm again......eventually your feet push my shoulders away...you can't take any more.......

I smile......

You stand up and tell me to sit on the edge of the desk..... you say...."now it is your turn" my semi-hard cock is all wet and covered in a mixture of your orchid nectar(cum) and my cum......your mouth.....starts to water......

I sit with my ass on the edge of the desk...my cock is soft now....all slippery with your cum and my cum all over it....the shaft is dark brown with thick veins....tip of my pink cockhead is just visible peeking out from the foreskin..

You tell me to lean back and spread my legs....I do as you say...I feel your mouth on my upper thighs....just beneath my balls....I feel your breath on my ass....I look into your eyes and I see lust clouding them. You begin licking my balls....feeling their weight against your tongue.....my cock is handing down close to your nose as you lick my balls....it is thickening with each stroke of your tongue on my balls....

You begin to lick the skin under my balls and your eyes are glued to my stiffening cock. I watch your eyes as you watch my cock slowly getting larger with each lick of your tongue...you are teasing me now......you are amazed as you see my cockhead growing right in front of you.....pushing itself with each throb of my cock gradually out of the foreskin.... You stop licking for a moment and just watch in amazement as the head forces my foreskin all the way back and it just looks like it is dying for your lips and tongue.... I stroke the back of your hair as you watch my cock throbbing....still covered in sticky fluid...your tongue slides over the head licking off all the sticky fluid

More precum oozes from my peehole....you quickly lick it off... your pussy is still wet and your clit is still tingling.....you want me inside you again... you make me sit back in the office chair and you climb up and put your feet on either side of me facing away......spreading your pussy lips with your fingers you slide down my throbbing shaft and grunt as it forces your pussy apart...

I am in heaven...I slide the chair over to a full-length mirror that I just happen to have in the office....and you watch yourself fucking my fat cock your sexy feet are on my thighs now as you bounce up and down and then slide back and forth making my big cockhead rub your g-spot....

The sensation is incredible....you are pressing your butt down against the base of my cock and sliding your ass back and forth making my big cockhead do its job on your g-spot.........

You are being supported by your legs on mine and your hands on the arms of the chair...I reach over and I start to rub your clit forcing the hood back and forthwith two fingers...

One hand starts to stroke your stiff nipples as the other one slide up and down on your clit...matching the speed of your hips....my lips are kissing the back of your neck as I watch you in the mirror...so fucking sexy!

You are moaning continuously, you begin to speed up the sexy motion of your hips......my hand works hard to stay on your clit.....everything is super slippery down there....

Remarkably I am still rock hard as you are not moving up and down (just moving hard back and forth making my cock stroke your G-spot.) I am not in danger of cumming.....I am enjoying the sensation and the feel of you getting closer and closer to cumming on my cock.....I am watching as your chest begins to blush a little as your powerful orgasm approaches....

You start to cum.......I hold you tight...my hand just holding over your pussy and around your waist as your body contracts and you loose control....a flood of fluid leaks out of your cunt and around my cock...down over my balls... you scream...

As you start to come back to earth.....you shock me.....by lifting your hips up......reaching down and gripping my stiff throbbing cock (now glistening with your cum)..... and slowly aiming it at your tight asshole......you lower your hips slowly....As you are still in the throws of your orgasm your anus is aslo still clenching tight and opening in the rhythm of your orgasm...with each relaxation you push my cockhead a little deeper inside...

The pressure on my cockhead is intense....a little too intense so it starts to soften.......allowing it a little deeper inside......you want it hard again so you shock me again.....you slide one hand under my balls and start to finger my asshole....immediately you get the desired effect...my cock is rock hard again.....now forcing the cockhead past that tight ring.......plop...ahhhh you feel the big head slid inside........now it feels intense for you....you start to cum again.....

I am again amazed at your capacity for sex as you start to piston your hips up and down....starting slowly as you haven't felt anything this intense and tight before then gradually faster and faster.........every cm of movement gives you intense pleasure....I can't believe what is happening... I start to rub your clit again as I watch you have yet another orgasm and I feel your asshole milking my cock as I start to feel my balls contract....

I grab your hips with one hand , still rubbing your clit with the other and I start to add to your thrusts up and you feel my cockhead swelling even more in your tight assshole........you reach down just as I am starting to shoot cum into your contracting milking ass....and slide a finger into my ass........OMFG......!!!!

We both moan loudly and cum together...