Sex in the Sahara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers

Our kiss lingered on as my hand moved from her arms to her slender waist and then slowly up to her left breast. As the palm of my hand swept over her erect nipple a low moan escaped her lips as they pressed tightly against mine. I continued to rub my open palm over her breast for a few moments before closing it and cupping her firm tit in my hand. I began to massage sensuously, but firmly, as her hand moved down my body and rested against the smooth area of my womanhood. Her hand remained open as she slowly rubbed the naked flesh, teasing me, knowing I wanted her fingers back inside me again. But this was going to be her time, her orgasm.

I slid my hand from her lovely breast and moved it slowly downwards towards the delightful slit awaiting it as it nestled between her slender long legs. Inch by inch my fingers crept down; pausing to describe a small circle around her navel before continuing on their way downwards until they finally touched the soft hair surrounding her moist slit. Again she moaned into my mouth as a finger touched her tiny clitoris and began to rub slowly and lightly against it. Her hips suddenly moved forward in an effort to push my finger harder against herself and my digit slid into the moistness awaiting it. With my finger firmly embedded inside her I used my thumb to rub her clit as her hips began to move back and forth against me.

Finally our kiss was broken as she swung her leg over my hips and lay on top of me.

My hand was trapped between our pussies and, as she moved against my finger, I could feel my own juices wetting the back of my hand. Our nipples were rubbing together as I opened my legs to place her in a missionary position between them. With my finger deep inside her she gyrated her hips back and forth on my hand as if she was fucking a tiny cock. I inserted a second digit into her wetness and she moaned louder now and her thrusting picked up pace. I was getting a slight cramp developing in my fingers and she must have guessed this as she leaned her face down, kissed me again, then whispered to me with a slight sense of urgency;

“Lick me Linda. I want your mouth between my legs. I want your tongue to fuck my cunt. God baby I need it so badly.”

Her body slid from mine as she moved onto her back and I knelt beside her planting kisses over her nipples, pausing for the occasional nip at them, before continuing the kissing. Slowly I moved down her body until my tongue slid into her tiny naval, gave it a few gentle licks, then continued down until my lips touched the slit between her legs. I gave her clitoris a few gentle licks before changing my position so that I was knelt between her open legs. Her knees came up as my hands went down to her pussy. I gently placed my fingers on her swollen lips and opened them to allow me to gaze deeply into that wet and wonderful hole. I dropped my head and drove my stiff tongue deep inside her with one swift movement. My mouth was immediately coated in her sweet juices as I began to tongue fuck her soaking wet cunt. In and out my tongue rammed as I released a finger from her lips and started to rub it against her clit. Adele was moaning loudly now. Her hips were thrusting upwards to meet my stiff tongue as it reamed the depths of her wetness. The sweet scent and taste of her served only to excite me even further and my efforts to fuck my tongue deeper into her increased along with the volume of her vocals. Her moans had ceased to be replaced by demands for my tongue to fuck her, to eat her, to suck those wonderful juices from her.

I suddenly let go of her pussy lips and rammed my head deep into her. My nose touched her clitoris and she screamed to be tongue fucked. In and out my tongue plunged as I ravaged her soaking wet cunt.

Suddenly Adele yelled at me.

“The drawer. The drawer. Get my vibe baby. Get it!.”

I pulled my head from between her legs and saw she was pointing to the bedside cabinet. I quickly leaned over and pulled her 8”, cock shaped, vibrator from the drawer. I smiled as I saw the little bird perched on the head of the cock. It was similar to my own and, once inserted into her wet slit, the bird’s beak would vibrate against her clit each time I plunged the shaft into her.

With her legs wide open and knees bent I slid the thick, latex, cock into her depths. I nimbly flicked the switch at the base and sent the vibrator going on full power.

Again her moans began, slowly at first, then increasing in volume as I worked the vibe in and out of her; increasing speed slowly until Adele was screaming. I moved my right hand up to her left nipple and pinched it hard at the same time as I dropped my head back down to her cunt and again rasped my tongue over her clit. I knew she would rather have my tongue poking at her than the beak of the bird perched firmly on the ‘cock’ that was now fucking her cunt so hard.

With my fingers pinching hard at her nipple, my tongue licking hard against her clit and my hand ramming the ‘cock’ deep and hard into her Adele let herself go.

“Fuck me. Fuck me Linda. Oh My God YESSSSSS FUCK MEEEEEEEE.”

I felt Adele’s body begin to tremble and knew she was on the verge of her orgasm. I pulled the vibe from her soaking wet cunt and replaced it with my stiff tongue just as she squirted. I almost came myself with the thrill of the pleasure I was giving to my friend and lover. I quickly changed my position so that I was on my side, with one of her legs over my body, and my knees bent and open against her thigh. Without moving my tongue from her wetness I rammed the vibe hard and deep into myself. Adele was still writhing on my tongue as her orgasm caused her whole body to tremble. The beak of the bird touched my clit as I rammed the ‘cock’ hard and deep into me. As Adele slowly relaxed from her orgasm my tongue began to lick at the juices pouring from her. Her head raised up and she saw what I was doing to my own pussy. I thought she was going to encourage me to fuck myself harder, to make myself cum again. But to my surprise she reached her hand down and pulled the vibe from my pussy.

“No baby. No. I have other ideas for you sweetheart.”

Adele swung herself off the bed and glided across the room to a wardrobe. I watched with keen interest; wondering what this girl had in store for me. My eyes widened with joy as I beheld the strap on cock that she held in her hand as she returned to the bed. I gazed at her as she seductively slid the harness around her hips and clipped the fastener together. The latex cock that stood stiffly in front of her was at least 12” long. And it was thick. Very thick.

“Oh My God Adele.” I muttered as she knelt on the bed between my legs.

She looked down at me and smiled as she reached for a pillow that she deftly slid under my arse. Her hands gripped my bent knees and she opened me wide. Moving forward on her knees I felt the tip of the ‘cock’ touch my cunt lips and I braced myself for the onslaught of that huge cock. Slowly, very slowly, Adele inched her hips forward and slid the monster into me. My cunt was already soaking wet and it slid inside easier than I had anticipated. And it felt good. It felt very good as her hips began to gyrate against me; fucking that ‘cock’ into me as her fingers went down between us and began to rub at my clitoris. I screamed. I screamed loudly. And I continued to scream as Adele fucked me and fucked me. The feel of that huge ‘cock’ ramming in and out of me, coupled with Adele’s fingers rubbing hard on my clit, sent trembles through my body as I took the length into me. My legs were almost around her neck as she fucked me. And fucked me. And continued to fuck me. I could feel my orgasm beginning but suddenly the ‘cock’ left my cunt and Adele reached down and pulled my body, by my arms, up into a sitting position.

“Bend over the bed sweetheart.” She murmured to me. “I want to fuck that juicy cunt from behind.”

I quickly scrambled from the bed and bent as far over it as I could. I felt her hands grip my hips and felt the tip of the cock at the entrance to my dripping pussy.

Slowly she again inserted it and began a slow rhythm as she fucked into me with long, deep strokes until the whole of the ‘cock’ was again embedded firmly inside my slit.

I let go of one elbow from the bed and slid my fingers onto my clit and began to rub. I rubbed hard. The strap on cock fucked me deeper as Adele picked up the pace and drove into me. In and out she reamed as I began to scream again. I screamed even louder than before. So loud were my screams that I failed to hear the door open.

On and on Adele fucked me. Again I felt the orgasm begin deep inside me and knew that, any second, I would explode in an almighty orgasm that would cover the thrusting ‘cock’ in my white cum. But again Adele teased me as I heard her say;

“Oh no girl. You’re not going to cum yet. I want to fuck that tiny arse of yours first.”

I felt the latex cock leave my pussy as I screamed back at her.

“NO. Oh God NO! You will split me open baby.”

I was about to stand up when I felt Adele’s hand on my back keeping me bent over the bed and my face pushed down into the pillow. I suddenly felt the tip of the cock at the entrance to my arse and I screamed as it forcefully rammed hard and deep into me in one massive thrust. But my scream was premature as the pain failed to materialise.

Curtis’s narrative.

I swigged down a couple of the cold beers I had found in the fridge as I settled in the comfy chair to flip through the channels on the TV in the vain hope of finding something in English. I must have dozed off because I was suddenly awoken by loud screams coming from Adele’s bedroom. I glanced at my watch and realised an hour had passed since the two girls had disappeared inside. I got to my feet and went to the bedroom door. The screams were continuing and I knew that one, if not both, of the females were about to have an orgasm. I could restrain myself no longer and, like the lion seeking out his mate, I opened the bedroom door and stepped inside.

My cock jerked against my boxers as I saw my wife bent over double on the edge of the bed, Adele stood behind her with a strap on cock around her waist, and her hips lunging back and forward as she fucked into Linda’s soaking wet cunt. I immediately stripped and my cock, released from the confines of my boxers, jumped out hard and straight in front of me. I stood there for a few moments as I watched Adele fucking deep into Linda and the sight of both their arses facing me was too much for a guy to take. My hand began to rub gently over my solid erection and I moved forward. I reached Adele’s side and came within her vision. She turned and smiled at me as she murmured to Linda that she was not going to let her cum just yet. She wanted to fuck her arse first. I heard my wife scream back that her tiny arse could not take that huge ‘cock’ that was reaming her cunt so wildly. Adele winked at me as she pulled the strap on cock from the wet pussy it had just been fucking. Linda began to rise from the bed until Adele pushed her back down; burying her face in the pillow.

I moved into position behind my sexy wife and put my cock to the small entrance of her arse. Suddenly I just rammed forward and sent my stiff cock deep into her hole.

I had fucked Linda’s arse so many times in the past but this time her hole seemed that bit extra tight and I guessed it was because she had been expecting that 12” strap on cock to plunge into her and she had tightened her muscles involuntarily. She raised her head from the pillow and glanced around at me in surprise. She moaned loudly as she blurted out;

“Oh God Curtis. Oh yes. Fuck my arse honey. Fuck me good.”

With my hands planted firmly on her hips I fucked my hard cock deep into her tight hole. The feel of her arse gripping my swollen dick caused me to go wild inside her, as always. In and out I reamed her deeper, harder and faster. Her hand suddenly went under her and her I knew she was rubbing her tiny little clit as she took the length of my cock over and over again. I had forgotten about Adele until I saw the strap on land on the floor where she suddenly threw it just seconds before I felt her hot breath on the nape of my neck. I felt her hard, erect nipples press into my back and I felt her finger suddenly slide into the tight hole of my arse. My hips automatically jerked forward and my cock plunged to the depths of Linda’s hole. She was moaning at me to fuck her. Louder and louder she screamed at me as her finger rubbed her swollen clit harder and faster. Adele’s finger began to fuck my arse in rhythm to my hips as they fucked my cock into my wife’s hole. I felt Adele’s other hand go beneath me and grasp my balls gently. Her nipples pressed even harder into my back. No man in the world could hold back his eruption under these circumstances and my cock jerked as my sperm erupted up the shaft of my thrusting dick and spurted deep into Linda’s arse hole. At the same time as I shot my load she also came. Her body shook beneath me as my hot cum emptied into her and her screams diminished to low moans as the trembles rippled through her.

Adele suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards and out of Linda’s arse. She dropped to her knees in front of me as my cock was continuing to spurt its load from the tiny hole in the tip. Her mouth wrapped itself around my thick shaft and I thrilled at the feel of her hot lips sucking on my head as she drained the spunk from me. Linda, her orgasm now subsided, slid from the bed and dropped down next to her friend. Her finger reached around to my arse and her mouth began to suck on my balls as Adele continued to suck on the shaft of my cock. The feelings that were going through my body were fantastic and I was not surprised to feel my cock hardening again inside Adele’s sweet mouth. I had two gorgeous, sexy naked females on their knees at my feet. This was a guy’s dream come true. Within minutes my cock was as rigid as ever as Adele sucked the whole length of the shaft into her tight, wet mouth. My wife continued to suck on my balls and slide her finger into my tight arse. The feelings that were shooting through my body were incredible. My knees began to tremble as I felt Adele’s teeth start to scrape my thick shaft and I yelled at Linda to fuck my arse harder. I wanted my arse to be fucked hard while my cock was being sucked off in front of me.

Suddenly Adele let my cock slip from her mouth as she motioned for Linda to take over. My wife’s lips gripped tightly before she rammed her head forward and buried my cock deep in her throat. I was a little dismayed at losing the finger from my arse but Adele had her own ideas. She jumped up and moved to the drawer beside the bed. From within she pulled out a 6” long vibe, straight as opposed to cock shaped, and deftly slid the lid from a jar of Vaseline on her bedside table. I watched as she coated the vibe with the gel and I knew I was in for one hell of an arse fucking.

Seconds later Adele was knelt beside Linda with her arm stretched around my bum cheeks and the plastic cock was sliding smoothly into the depths of my tight arse hole. With each thrust into me my hips jerked forward and my cock drove deeper into Linda’s wet mouth. I had my eyes closed; savouring every thrust when I felt my wife’s lips leave my cock and Adele’s mouth replaced it.

And so it continued. Adele never letting the vibe slip from my arse as first she, then Linda, sucked on my throbbing shaft. How I held back for so long I will never know but finally the sucking on my cock and the fucking of my arse caused me to let out a wild yell as I felt my dick stiffen a fraction more in readiness to shoot my load from the depths of my balls. Still keeping the vibe fucking into my arse both girls pulled their mouths away from my cock and Adele shouted up at me to wank over their faces.

I grabbed my cock between my clenched hand just as I erupted. The girls sat back on their knees beneath me and opened their mouths in readiness to catch my spunk.

Hot, thick white globules of cum suddenly spurted from my throbbing cock as I wanked it hard and fast in front of them. It shot everywhere. It shot into their hair; it shot onto their faces and it shot over their tits. I managed to control my aim a little better after the first rush of cum and it began to go directly into first one mouth then the other. Both girls giggled in delight as they felt the hot spunk hitting their skin and, when it entered their mouths, they swallowed it quickly in order to open their mouths and catch some more. Finally the eruption ceased and Adele and Linda took turns in sucking the remainder from the depths of my still throbbing shaft.

I eventually fell back onto the bed as Adele slid the vibe from my arse and began to lick it. Not to be out done Linda took it from her and licked it herself. Adele meanwhile began to lick up the cooling spunk from Linda’s face and tits. Linda soon followed suit until both girls were cleaned of my cum with the exception of the drops that remained stuck to their hair.

Adele rose to her feet, helping Linda to do like wise, before she picked up a ready rolled joint from the dressing table, lit it, and the 3 of us lay back at the top of the bed

and relaxed with the Moroccan spliff. My whole body was drained and I felt on top of the world. At that moment I was in heaven. If I had had any inkling as to what the next week would bring, out in the hot and arid desert, I would not have been so relaxed. The horror and the joys that were yet to befall us were still two days away.

I placed my hands on the two naked pussies either side of me as Linda held the joint to my lips and I sucked the mind releasing smoke deep into my lungs.

End of Chapter One

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers
12