Sex In War

Story Info
Soldier has sex with his female lieutenant.
2.5k words
4.35
32.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it was noon the sky was dark, turned black by the thick, black smoke of artillery cannons. Destroyed buildings, gutted out by fires and reduced to rubble by the Imperial Navy, peppered the once proud city. The platoon I was attached to have taken up residence in one of the more preserved buildings, its concrete body protecting us from the enemy's big guns, and allowing us to dish out punishment without exposing ourselves to danger. I know that seems somewhat cowardly, but this is the real world, and in the real world war heroes with big balls never make it home. You want to go back home in this game, you don't go charging at the enemy with bayonet and bravado. You do like me, become a sniper and shoot the bastards from far away. My current assignment, however, found me attached to a rifle platoon on the front lines fighting in brutal urban combat every day and having bullets swarming my head as if they were flies. I would be raising hell with headquarters if it wasn't for the platoon commander, one Lieutenant Drysdale.

Lieutenant Elizabeth Drysdale was the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. She was taller than I, at 5'7, and she was a thick 145 pounds. She had fiery red hair that reached down to her waist and I could tell was naturally curly, even though she wore it in the regulation bun most of the time. She had a small face that accented her big blue eyes and absolutely gorgeous smile. Once, when we had stopped on patrol, she had stripped down to her pt gear and I was able to see her long, fit legs and her shapely ass. But my favorite part about her was her tits. Going by eyesight alone, she had to be at least a 38DD, and the rigorous physical activities of military service made her boobs perky and stand straight up, with no sag whatsoever. I think everyone in the platoon wanted her, even the other females. But she was married to a captain that commanded a rifle company in another regiment, and the word was that she was very faithful to him. Oh well, at least we had some eye candy here in the war zone.

I had the watch today. While the rest of the platoon was on the third floor sleeping, I was on the fourth floor keeping lookout for the enemy, along with another trooper who was on the second floor, also keeping watch. The hot noon sun blared sown on the building, which sweltered due to the fact that the ventilation system had been destroyed in the opening moments of the battle two weeks ago. It wasn't has bad as it could've been, as virtually all the building's windows had been blown out during the fighting, and we would receive the occasional breeze once in a while. Plus, it wasn't so bad up here on the fourth floor. I was here by myself, not with 50 other stinky troopers, so the air was a little better to breathe.

I was lost in thoughts when I heard a familiar voice. "Everything ok here, corporal?" I wheeled around, and there was the Lieutenant. She was standing in the doorway. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her camouflage pants were not tucked into her boots, as was regulation, but were left out, probably to let some air in. She didn't have on her camouflage blouse, just her green undershirt. It was pretty obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, as her large nipples were clearly visible and strained against the thin green fabric. It's a good thing I had all my combat gear on, or else she would have noticed my giant hard on.

Lt. Drysdale snapped me out of my fantasizing. "I said is everything ok, Corporal?"

I looked her in the eyes. "Fine ma'am, all secure up here. No movement of any kind detected since I went on post."

She smiled at me. "That's good to hear. They really haven't been attack since we repelled their attack last week. Maybe they've lost the will to fight."

"They're probably just gathering their forces for another massed human wave attack," I said. "That's been their preferred method of attack since the war started."

She looked at me. "You know a lot about the enemy, Corporal. Your knowledge has been invaluable to me."

I smiled at her. "I'm a sniper ma'am; my job is to know the enemy inside and out."

"And your whole life is your work? No wife or girlfriend?"

"No ma'am."

"So when was the last time you had sex?"

I looked at her, shocked. Did she just say what I think she did? No, couldn't have been. I must have battlefield fatigue or something.

"Well, Corporal? You going to answer my question or do I have to order you to answer me?"

I was completely awed. But I somehow managed to stammer "It has been a good little while, Ma'am."

"Would you like to have sex with me now?"

"A-are you serious?"

"Very."

"What about your husband?"

She looked at me with a flash of anger in her eyes. "Let's not talk about that cheating bastard right now. I have given him 3 years of my life and he still runs around on me, fucking those nasty slut lance corporals in his damn company". She moved closer to me. "Let's talk about us. Do you find me attractive?"

I looked at her. "Are you kidding ma'am? You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I can't believe your husband would want to cheat on you."

She looked at me and smiled. "Aren't you sweet? Come here."

With that, she grabbed close to her and kissed me. It was the most explosive kiss I have ever felt, as our mouths crushed against each other, and our tongues teased each other. I pulled her closer to me, wrapping my hands around the small of her back and crushing her massive bosom into my chest. She moaned softly and lowered her hands to the buttons on my cammie blouse, slowly undoing them one by one. I pulled her shirt out of her trousers as I began kissing her neck. I planted soft, lingering kisses on her neck listening to her breathing get heavy as I began to softly nibble on the back of her neck. She shuddered with pleasure as my hands went under her shirt and I felt her soft, warm bosom. I ran my hands over the huge fleshy globes until I got to her large hard nipples. I rubbed them firmly but softly with my thumbs for a second before I took off her shirt. They were everything I imagined them to be, beautiful white mounds of flesh accented be large, dark nipples the size of a Hersey's candy. I took one long lingering gaze at those beautiful breasts before I dropped my head down to her right nipple. I licked her aching brown peak until it was rock hard, only then did I suck it. I could her the Lieutenant moaning as I sucked her boob, her hands moving all over my back, breathing heavily as I moved to her other nipple. I could tell she loved every minute of it and decided to take it further. I kissed my way down her stomach, unbuckled her belt, and pulled her pants down. I took a second to admire her nice pink bikini briefs before I pulled her pants around her combat boots. I spread her legs open, and as I move her panties to the side she stopped me. "What are you doing?" she asked. I looked up at her. "Don't you like this Elizabeth?" figuring it was ok to call her by her first name since she was standing in front of me buck naked. She blushed.

"Well, the thing is, ummmm no one has ever done that to me."

I looked at her surprised. "No one? Not even your husband?" She looked at me with those electric blue eyes with embarrassment and wonder.

"No not even my husband. I thought men didn't like to do that."

"Well you were sadly mistaken because some of us love to do it. Please let me eat you, Elizabeth." She bit her lip and looked at me.

"Okay," she said softly.

I parted her legs open and move her panties to the side. She wasn't shaved, but her red curly pubic hair was trimmed into a nice little landing strip. I spread the folds of her pussy to the side and found her erect clit. I licked it, causing her to shiver with pleasure. "Oh my goodness," she said breathlessly.

My mouth went over her clit and I began to suck it gently. Elizabeth moaned and put her hands behind my head, forcing me to take more of her clit in my mouth. I sucked her a little harder and began circling my tongue around my around her erect clit while I was sucking her. Her moans got louder and she was starting to get extremely wet from my oral pleasuring. Pretty soon, she grabbed my head and pulled me away from her. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and said, "I can't take much more of this standing up. I need to lay down or something." I stood up and looked around the room. I laid all her clothes down in a row and she looked at me and smiled. She took off her panties before she lay down on the floor.

I positioned my self in-between her legs and resumed eating her. I slid my tongue inside her pussy and tasted her sweetness. I could feel her raising her hips to offer me more of herself and I gladly accepted. While I sucked her clit, I stuck a finger inside her and felt her tight wet pussy. This caused her to moan louder. My wandering finger found her "G" spot and I stroked it while I sucked and licked her clit. I could tell she was close to Cumming and I sped up my pace just a tad to help her along. He pussy walls tightened around my finger and as I tried to put another finger inside her, I did so with great difficulty. When I finally got my other finger inside her, I moved them in and out with a fluid motion. Elizabeth's pussy was now tightening around my fingers and her whole body began to stiffen. Her hips rose high and I sucked her vigorously. Seconds later I felt her climax on my fingers. She was not screaming but moaning loudly, her hips bucking and followed by a shivering all over her body. Her large dark nipples jutted stood erect and jutted straight out at me. Her face was flush and she was still trying to catch her breath. I broke the silence. "Are you ready for me to be inside you?"

She looked up at me. "Yes. Pleas put your cock inside me," she said. I stood up and pulled my pants down. Because of the heat, I didn't wear any underwear, so my 7" dick was pointing straight at her. I don't think she had gotten laid in a while because she looked at my dick like it was the biggest one in the world! I eased myself down in between her legs. I may not be long down there, but I am thick, especially in the head. I slowly pushed my head inside of her. Her pussy was dripping wet and she moaned softly as I filled her up. She shivered as my entire cock stretched out her scarcely used womanhood.

We moved as one, our bodies intertwined in a giant mosaic of ecstasy. I got her to wrap her legs around me, letting thrust the head of my penis against her "G" spot while rubbing my pelvic bone against her clit. She wrapped her arms around my neck and clung to me like a survivor with a life raft. I carefully increased my pace, kissing her neck and taking small nibbling bites every so often. I felt Elizabeth's grip get tighter around me, her body warning me that she was about to climax again. I increased my pace again, letting her pussy wrap around my dick, taking hold of it, massaging it, and teasing it in a way no other woman had ever. I groaned at the pleasure she was giving to me, and resisted the urge to go faster and complete my pleasure. I kept my pace steady, kissing my way down to her breasts and sucking her dark hard nipple. Minutes later, her fingernails were going into my back, her toes were curling and vice-like grip she had me in with her legs got tighter. She started to call my name as she climaxed, and her pussy walls started to milk my cock. I couldn't hold it in any longer. My nuts swelled up and I released my seed into her. It was the most explosive climax I had ever felt. I shuddered as I coated the inside of her vagina with my seed. She kept her motion and milked every ounce of my semen into her womb. I continued to pump my cock into her, finally stopping when it had gone limp. I collapsed on top of her, resting my head onto her huge chest for a second. I would have liked to stay there forever, but we had to get up and get dressed before anyone caught us. We both stood up and put our cammies back on. As Elizabeth left the room, she looked back at me. "Thank you," she said, as she walked away. I turned around and resumed my watch for the enemy…………

EPILOUGE

Three days after I hooked up with Elizabeth, we were relieved by another company. Elizabeth and her rifle platoon went back stateside with the rest of the regiment to be re-supplied and train new soldiers, but I got reassigned to the company that relieved us. When I went to the rear area to go check in the company CO, I noticed that the nameplate on his office read T.S. DRYSDALE. "No fuckin' way," I though as I entered his door. But sure enough, as I looked at the family pictures he had on his desk, there was a photo of him and Elizabeth on their wedding day, both wearing the dress blue uniform and cutting a huge cake. Capt. Drysdale told me he was glad to have me in his company and that my record as a sniper made him proud to be commanding me in battle. When he found out that I had spent some time in Elizabeth's platoon, he told me that I was to help my new platoon commander the same way I had helped out his wife.

"I'll do my best, sir," as I saluted, about faced, and walked out of the room.