Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"That's good. Tell me if you like this," Tom said, moving his hand at her waist to her breast. He gave her a little squeeze and then pinched her nipple between two of his fingers, slowly massaging her pale orb in slow circles.

Tyrin only moaned in return and began to breathe heavier.

Tom continued to kiss her slender neck, nibbling at the sensitive flesh every now against again. It made her shudder and moan every time his teeth bit down on her skin. He blew lightly on the wet spots his kisses left, making her skin rise and her core wetter every second. Tom liked having a little bit of control. It was refreshing.

He began to massage her other breast and kissed across the opposite side of her neck, taking his time to make sure that she was properly taken care of as she had been before. She didn't seem to notice anything had changed, moaning just as hard and taking just as many shallow, uneven breaths as before.

"Do you want to be on the floor, on the couch, on the table, against the wall, in the pool, inside, outside, in the bath, shower, bed, where? We have so many choices. Just ask and I'll take you there."

"Here," she replied, reaching back with both hands to grab his hair.

"Then let me get undressed and we'll start." Tom withdrew his fingers from her body and let her waist go. She turned around and swung both her arms around him, squeezing him with enough force to push the air out of his lungs. She balled her fists in his shirt and tore it off his back, throwing it to the ground. Tom managed to get his shorts and boxers off before she could rip them off too, and kicked them aside as the demon stared at him hungrily.

"I want to feel better," Tyrin said, walking over to the banister that lined the stairs. She leaned against it, grabbing a bar of wrought iron in each hand. "Here." She wagged her ass back and forth and looked back expectantly, grinning from ear to ear with a fanged smile. Tom couldn't believe how hot it all looked as he put his hands on her wide hips, pressing the tip of his arousal to her velvety folds.

Normally, Tom would have kept his thoughts to himself, but since she wouldn't remember anything about this, he decided that he could say at least something about her godly hips.

"I think your hips might be the greatest architectural wonder in Hell."

Tyrin looked taken aback. "R...Really?"

"Without a doubt," Tom replied, pushing into her body with a moan. Tyrin's face flushed red, even her ears, and she trembled slightly. He backed herself against him as he pumped into her again, watching the banister shake as she clung to it with tightly balled fists.

Tyrin's golden eyes didn't leave Tom's body for a moment, sizing him up as their sexes collided hard and rhythmically. Tom couldn't figure out exactly how to keep rhythm with her when her hips jerked against him without any sort of pattern. Still, he didn't mind very much, as just the sight of her full curves gave him enough motivation to keep quiet.

He ran one hand up her back, feeling the depression between the muscles in her back where her spine was. Her back arched hard as he reached the nape of her neck. He brushed his fingertips across her shoulders, bucking against her especially hard as she moaned.

"Do you want to change positions?" Tom asked as he ran his fingers back down her body to clasp her thigh again.

"No. I like this," she said firmly, backing against him with a pant. Tom nodded and picked up the pace they were going at. Suddenly, she leaned up and brought her hands back to his butt, squeezing him playfully as she put her head back on his shoulder. Tom stopped for a moment to figure out what she was doing.

"Uh...do you want to switch positions now?" he asked again. This time, she stood up on her toes to disconnect their sexes and turned around, seating herself back on his throbbing cock without ceremony. The demon raised one leg to his hip and wrapped it around him, starting up again without him. He joined her motion and maneuvered them close enough to the stairs to put a hand on the banister for balance. He put his other hand at the small of her back and marveled at the sheer curve of her hip.

Tyrin's goggles pushed against Tom's forehead as she tried to lean in for a kiss. Tom instinctively leaned away from her face, and debated on whether or not it would be alright to break regulation at this point. If the director found out, Tom would be in even deeper shit.

Tyrin left him no time to think further as she forced her way to his mouth and pushed her lips against his. She smothered him in a rough, wild kiss as her hands raked across his back to bring them together harder. Tom couldn't help but give in and kiss her back, moving his hand down to her backside without even thinking to do it.

Her other leg came up as he did that and she locked herself against him completely. Tom held her up with some effort, but refused to stop the smooth motion of their bodies sliding against each other. No matter how hard it might be to hold her, the sex was too good to stop.

Tom had been with demons before, Ceria, Hera, the goddess, and a lot more. But not once had he been with someone who didn't know what they wanted. Tyrin was new for him. Her thoughts scrambled to make sense of the things she was feeling. Tom could see it in her eyes.

Every thrust into her body gave her a thrill and rush of excitement and new feelings. And although she didn't quite know what she wanted to do, she was doing it right. Her body felt amazing. Warm, sweat-slick curves slid against Tom's body in sync with his movements. Her tongue fought his for control of his mouth, mingling with it in a familiar, natural contest.

Every new attempt to drag them closer with her nails on his back made goosebumps rise all over Tom's back and arms. She nibbled at his ear and growled something in a low tone that sounded like a lot of random syllables fitted together to sound smooth. As her breath wafted through his carnal thoughts like a fog, her nails drove home again.

He'd never had a woman scratch him like this. Even if scratching wasn't his kink, it still made his arousal shoot skyward. He broke their kiss and put his chin on her shoulder, focusing on keeping her in the right position as they rocked toward and away from each other continually.

"Do you want to be against the table?" asked the agent as his arms started to feel sore.

"I like this," Tyrin replied hoarsely.

"We're going anyway," replied Tom as he took her a few feet to the left and swept half a dozen things off the foyer table in front of a huge panoramic mirror. He set her down on the edge of the table and she leaned her head back against the mirror behind her, her hands now at his neck. Tom took hold of her thighs and started thrusting again, harder now that he didn't have to worry about holding her up. The table shook from the force of her body being hammered back into it.

It was hard to resist the urge to do what he knew would make him cum fastest. However, it wasn't his choice when he came, it was hers. So, he worked on trying to get her as hot and bothered as humanly possible. He started to massage her bouncing breasts again with his hands, and started to suckle one after a moment of consideration.

He latched on to her breast and sucked hard, running his tongue over her erect, puffy nipple. Tyrin let out something like a squeak when he bit down, causing him to grin and suppress a chuckle as he thrust against her harder. The demon architect's fingers played in tiny, intricate patterns across his neck and shoulders as she fell into a sort of relaxed, aroused state.

Her body bucked and arched and rolled in tune with his, but her breathing was slow and measured. Her golden eyes didn't blink as she stared down at Tom's efforts to make her cum. She looked like she was measuring up his skill as he drove himself into her again and again, pushing her thick thighs and wide hips back and forth against the table. Sweat glistened on her entire body, and a red flush spread across her face quickly.

"I will cum," she said, digging her nails into his back as her eyes rolled back in her head and closed slowly. Tom couldn't believe she was cumming right now. He was almost there. He changed their position a bit so that each thrust would rake his sweet spot against as much sweet, velvety flesh as it could reach.

Tyrin tensed around him suddenly and threw herself forward against him, sliding her hands all the way down to the small of Tom's back and curling her fingers sharply against him. She trembled as he pounded into her, trying to finish himself as she rode out her orgasm with powerful convulsions and slowly lessening thrusts into him.

After a number of shallow, hard breaths, her enthusiasm faded and left Tom without much left to do but slow with her. The architect rode him with waning strength until they were completely still and Tom's urge to climax was slowly receding. Tom panted against her neck while she drew in long, deep breaths and shook all over either with excitement or pleasure.

"Are you finished?" Tom asked, hoping that she would want to continue.

"I am tired," Tyrin replied, breathing warmly into Tom's ear. "I see stars..."

Tom blinked. "What?"

Tyrin slumped against him tiredly and he realized that her consciousness was fading. He sighed in resignation and slid her gently off the creaking table. Tom put an arm beneath her thighs and one one her back to steady her, lifting her off his rigid arousal. He carried her to the long couch in the living room and set her on it quietly.

As he set a blanket over her, footsteps came down the stairs and a voice humming a slow, soft tune accompanied it. Tom walked into the foyer to find Aeril picking up Tyrin's overalls and gloves, folding them. She turned her head up to him with an amused smile.

"Was she too much trouble?" the demon asked.

"Not at all," answered the agent, picking up his own clothes. His brow furrowed at the sight of a dark, glimmering mark running down the back of his arm. He craned his neck to see where it started, and found his shoulder was bleeding. He wiped at it with his shirt and wet, red blood stuck to the garment.

Aeril put her hand to his shoulder and examined him for a moment.

"Did she scratch the rest of you as well?" The demon looked at his back and shook her head. "She did. I'll clean it off. Find somewhere to sit down and I'll grab a wash cloth."

Tom took a quick look at the floor to see if there was anything he needed to clean up, but didn't see any blood, and he was too lazy to pick everything up on the floor and put it back on the table. He walked into the kitchen and set his clothes on the table, taking a seat on one of the bar stools at the granite-topped island near the sink. Aeril wet a hand towel and dabbed at the ruts where Tyrin's nails had driven through his skin.

"I'm sorry about this. I haven't seen her have sex after she developed Korsakoff's," she apologized, wiping at the trails of blood running down his arm. After she was through with his right arm, she washed the cloth as best she could at the sink and started with his left one.

When she reached his elbow with the reddened cloth, she let out an impatient sigh and stuck her tongue out.

"You don't mind if I...?"

Tom shrugged. "I don't care."

Aeril nodded and started to lick the blood off his arm, going much faster than she had been with the rag. She then continued with his back, taking care with the bleeding lacerations that crisscrossed his skin down to his tailbone.

As she cleaned him off, she sucked a little at the drying blood, pushing her lips against his skin softly at first, and then hard as she licked away the blood. If Tom knew better, he would have assumed that she was giving him hickeys all over his body. But she wasn't the one that was frustrated; the cuts were proof enough of that.

She went up his back, reaching his neck after covering every every wound with cool, wet licks. She ran her tongue along the back of his ear and giggled softly as he winced.

"She got your ear quite hard with her fangs. Almost as hard as I just got your neck. I do so love giving a horny boy like you a nice dark, purple hickey." She sucked at his ear carefully, letting her tongue make long, circular orbits around the tears on the outside rim of his ear.

"I assume that means you're in the mood too?"

Aeril kissed his temple. "The request wasn't for her; it was for me." The demon slid one hand down Tom's chest and then ran her fingers up the agent's rigid, throbbing arousal.

"Where?" Tom asked, getting off the stool and wrapping his arm around Aeril's waist.

"Anywhere you like. I'm very easy to please once I've had my midnight snack," the demon purred, sucking hard at the base of his neck. Tom let out a pleased sigh and pulled the hem of Aeril's sundress up her sleek, smooth thighs.

"Is here fine? It's my job to satisfy you completely, you know."

Aeril kissed up his neck and whispered into his ear sensually, "Here is just fine, hickey-hoarder." She gave his neck another long, hard suck and blew on the reddened skin with a giggle. "Here is just fine."

------------

Tom dragged himself away from Aeril's stretched out form on the countertop and slumped into the nearest kitchen chair. The demon breathed in and out softly as she adjusted herself on the granite and made no attempts at getting up. Tom guessed that's where she'd be sleeping tonight, considering it was about eleven.

He looked over to where he'd left Tyrin as was surprised to find her outside instead of on the couch.

Interested, he managed to drag himself to his feet and shuffle through the open sliding patio door behind her. He looked at her and saw glimmering streaks running down her bare face, goggles held loosely in one hand.

She wept silently as she stared up into the moonlit sky.

Tom looked up at the sky, but he could only see the stars and the moon among them, no strange anomalies or nightmares tearing through the fabric of reality. Nothing bu an ordinary, panoramic sky at night.

"It's beautiful..." Tyrin said, turning her head slowly to face Tom. His eyes widened as she looked at him. The golden color of her eyes was strikingly vibrant. It took Tom a moment to understand what she said.

"The sky?"

"The children of creation. They're whispering to me. Oracles, prophets, sleeping dreams, they're whispering. Listen." She looked back up at the sky and continued to weep quietly. Tom sat and watched the sky until his eyes grew heavy and he drifted to sleep, Tyrin's eyes still hard set on the sky and all its twinkling, expansive glory.


A/N: A little short, I know, but I thought since the last chapter sorta lacked sex at the end, this one would be full of it. Also, let me know if I'm abusing the "------" thing.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers
12