Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

"Hey," he said, offering a hand to the slime. "Sohm, I'm sorry. I-"

"It's not you," the slime said, taking his hand and pulling him close enough to wrap her sticky arms around. "No, it is you, but it's not what you did. I need more time. Just wait."

So, Tom put his arms around the demon and gently hugged her for a long time. They sat nearly motionless, Sohm's gooey body latched onto his, dripping and melting, slowly rebuilding its humanoid figure even as gobs of her runny blue flesh ran down his shirt. Sohm looked up at him a few times, her gaze casting to him fear and anxiety and remorse without words.

Slowly, though, her weeping turned into a sort of dry breathing, ragged and interrupted at intervals with a soft cry-cough that was followed by a deep breath. It was strange to think that she would have very human actions, despite being a demon with no human physiology.

After she had calmed down enough to straighten out her emotions, the slime rose from the floor, hoisting Tom up by the waist and beneath the arms with several limbs. She set him on his feet and then ran her limbs up and down his body, removing the goo and water that had thoroughly soaked his clothes and skin.

"Are you okay now? Sohm?" Tom asked.

The slime gave him an unsure look, indigo eyes blooming with dark color. "I'm not sure. I don't know what I'm feeling from all of that. I've never had most of those emotions of feelings before."

Tom nodded. "What brought it on? What I said?"

"No," the slime shook her head. She gave him a hug, reducing her efforts to dry him off to nothing. "You upset me a little with what you said, but I just lost control because that was on top of everything else I was feeling."

"Well I'm sorry anyway. I didn't mean to piss you off."

Sohm hugged him a little tighter. "It's okay. It really wasn't what you said. When Brohund handed you that folder, he peered into your body to find something. He could smell me, just like Klaus at the club could. He was looking for me, but I hid in the only place I thought he couldn't possibly find. It was further into your mind than I have ever gone before. It hurt."

"Into my mind?" the agent repeated, his brow furrowed tightly.

Sohm quickly followed up on her statement, trying not to upset him. "To hide inside you I have to be connected to every part of you; it lets me seem like a nuance instead of a big demon tumor. But when Brohund looked into your mind, I had to take every conscious part of me and bottle it into..." Sohm seemed to just stare off and blank for a few moments before Tom nudged her.

"Are you still here?"

The slime snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry. When I'm inside you, the emotions where I am affect me. I was not surrounded by happy memories." Her tone stiffened, as if telling him to not ask any more questions about the subject.

Tom sighed. "I'm just glad you didn't crack my head in two on the floor."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose control so badly. I just...I felt like I was going to die. I have never felt like that before." The slime let go of Tom and drew the lower column of her form into a smoother outline. It looked like she was wearing a form-fitting dress that clung to her skin all the way down to her feet, where blue goo spread out like frilly cloth on the floor.

"I've...this is new. I've never seen you with legs before."

"It's hard to strut with no feet," Sohm replied, bending over at the hip to grab the edge of the frilly puddle. She lifted it like the end of a dress, and beneath it two feet were revealed. "But now that I've got them..."

Sohm stood straight and brushed her hands down the sides of her body, mimicking smoothing out wrinkles on a dress. She looked at Tom and winked, raising her chin as she turned and began to sashay down the hallway towards the stairs. Tom followed her slow, exaggerated walk to the staircase, where the slime took a seat on the wrought iron banister and slid down nonchalantly, coming to a halt at the end seemingly without cause. She looked back up at Tom and nodded her head toward the stairs.

Curious, Tom followed her downstairs and into the kitchen, where she rummaged through its contents until she found what she wanted. She pulled out a jug of milk and a coke, sliding the coke over to Tom as she pulled the top off the milk carton and stuck it to the top of her head like it was a hat. Tom watched the bizzare spectacle as the milk drained from its container, ran down through her head and neck, and pooled in a large space in her chest.

"Sohm, are you alright?" Tom asked, genuinely beginning to worry about what was happening.

Sohm smiled back at him. "Does that sauna over there work?" she questioned, pointing to the door on the opposite wall in the living room.

Tom looked where she was pointing, already knowing that the sauna did in fact work. "Yeah, it works fine. Why, you planning on sweating that stuff...you can't be serious Sohm," Tom finished in a deadpan tone.

Sohm arched a brow at the agent, moving around the kitchen island to place her arms around Tom's shoulders. She put her gooey, warm lips to his ear and smiled.

"Would you like to join me as my breasts weep milk in a sauna? Hmmm? Does that sound like fun for a horny human boy?" she suggested sensually, causing the hair on Tom's neck and head rise like an angry cat's.

Tom didn't need to think about it for even a second, but he did anyway. He wondered briefly what Sohm was trying to do, but the images of Sohm's breasts dripping milk as she arched her body toward the heat of the kiuas.

His arousal began to rise steadily, and he was already heading to the sauna as Sohm began to move. Tom filled the water bucket and turned the kiuas on. The pile of stones in the kiuas started to heat up shortly after Sohm sat down on the middle of the wooden bench. Tom was about to leave to get a towel, but Sohm lashed an arm around his waist, letting it loop around him several times like a thick blue rope.

"Not so fast, hun. You're absolutely fine how you are, without the clothes of course." Sohm pulled Tom backwards easily, bringing him directly in front of her. She stood, letting her arm melt away from him and return to a human shape a few moments later. The slime pressed her body against Tom's back, reaching around his torso and taking hold of his pants.

"Not going to let me undress myself?" asked Tom, knowing the answer even before Sohm began to unzip his pants. She grinned against his neck and gave him a long, wet kiss where several of his hickeys were. Her touch was soothing, and Tom fell beneath her spell after a few moments of her ministrations. He stepped out of his pants and boxers and Sohm unstitched his shirt down the middle and tossed it aside with his other clothes.

"I feel like calling the shots today," she whispered, kissing his eardrum with a low, smooth tone that rolled out of her like velvet wine. She coaxed Tom into sitting down on the bench in front of her, and she maneuvered herself around him with little effort, her legs connecting around his front. Her torso followed shortly, twisting around his body until it was aligned with her lower body. She sat in his lap, her back to his chest, and relaxed against him.

She let her head fall back against his shoulder, and the same soothing feeling from before crept over the large purple sex injury covering the majority of the left side of his neck. He no longer thought hickeys were so innocent an inconvenience after having both Tyrin's handler Aeril, and then Andrea leave him with solid purple welts for days.

"That feels-"

"Amazing?" Sohm answered, raising her eyebrows and giving him a look that told him he was being redundant. The look on his face had already told her everything she needed to know.

"I wouldn't mind if you came around to do this more often, you know," Tom said, wrapping his arms gently around the slime's slender waist. His hands stuck firmly to her blue flesh and he didn't think twice about keeping them where they were for a while. He turned his head to Sohm's and gave her a sideward glance. "There's about to be something sticking you in the pelvis if you don't quit kissing my neck.

The smile looked up at him with her warm, wet lips pressed against his neck and gave him a wink.

'Oh I think I would much prefer that to just sweating things out from the heat,' she replied into his head. She then continued to kiss up and down his neck as his arousal began to spike very quickly again.

He slid his hands down to her hips and started to lift her, but Sohm gently grabbed his wrists and put his hand back on her hips. 'No need, I'm not your average girl.'

The slime reached up and grabbed a tuft of hair with each hand and began to pull as Tom's erection started to rise. The agent closed his eyes as his cock started to press harder against Sohm's warm, smooth flesh. Suddenly, his cock broke the tension of her flesh and rose into her body, throbbing as it moved to its usual angle. All Tom could think was how bizarrely arousing having his cock push through her was.

Sohm groaned in pleasure as his arousal became firmly seated in her body, and her internal chemistry changed motion to reflect the presence of her desire inside of her. Around Tom's cock, her flesh began to congeal to a firmer, slicker form and the rest of her cooled just enough for him to notice.

"You taste incredible," Sohm breathed, arching her back like a gymnast. Tom turned his head to hers and kissed the slime, pushing his cock into her as far as he could. Sohm moaned with pleasure and leaned into the kiss, wholeheartedly returning his affection. Tom retracted his hips, pushing the slime up as he did, and then pulled her back to him as he pushed up, slamming their bodies together hard. Sohm's eyes widened and she wrapped her tongue around his.

By now, Tom was feeling the heat of the sauna beginning to get to him. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, and his back was already wet with it, if that wasn't Sohm. The slime moaned without speaking, filtering her thoughts in and out of Tom's head. The agent bit down on her tongue and she responded by running her hands up her body, over her breasts slowly.

Her chest ballooned outward a few inches and bounced up and down as he slammed their bodies together again. Sohm's hands grabbed his gently and placed one on her breast, securing the other around her waist. Her hands then returned to pulling Tom's hair and the Slime threw her head back as he penetrated her deeper than before. Tom couldn't help but throw his head back too, hitting the wall.

He felt the impact, but felt hardly any pain as he pushed into the slime again and again, tightening his grip on her waist as they came off the wooden bench.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever done," Tom breathed, his vision blurring around the edges. It was hot in here, that was for sure. But he couldn't help fucking the slime in his grasp. She was so soft, pliable. Every part of her moved with a perfect motion, the rolling of her hips, her breasts jiggling against his arm and hand, even her back arching every time he slammed into her from beneath.

"Of course it is," Sohm breathed, nipping Tom's ear sharply and licking around its rim. Tom felt his skin rise all over his body and ground his teeth together to keep from groaning in pleasure. Sohm's touch was magical. It was just fucking inexplicable. She made him so horny with the simplest of things, fulfilling his physical desires with the smallest gestures.

He knew it was chemical trickery on her part, but he couldn't have cared less.

Sohm squeezed his erection inside of her and lowered her hands to his waist, pulling him against her tightly.

"What?" Tom asked, feeling the inklings of his orgasm just beginning to grow apparent. Was she trying to make things last longer? Tom suddenly felt the nigh-oppressive heat of the sauna surrounding him. Sohm's body was cool against his skin, soothing. He raised his head and let it rest against Sohm's, causing the slime to grin with satisfaction.

"Just remember to breathe," she said, turning her head to kiss him hard on the mouth. Tom felt something grab his arousal at the base and squeeze it gently all the way to the tip. He shuddered with pleasure. It happened again, and he curled toward the slime, holding her tighter as it happened a third time.

'That's my core floating around you,' Sohm whispered into his head. Tom couldn't see, but he guessed the area around his cock was dark purple and squeezing him rhythmically. His legs flexed all the way down to his toes as the rhythm grew steadily faster and more forceful, never giving him a moment to recover before the next wavelength stroked his cock.

Tom felt his orgasm coming on faster and faster, reaching the edge of his physical limit to hold it back. He stared into Sohm's dark indigo eyes and she broke their kiss, smirking.

"Cover me in your cum," she said. Tom buried his face in Sohm's shoulder as he came, plastering the slime's insides with thick, ropey jets of cum that penetrated her deep enough to give her surprise. Tom held Sohm tightly as thick streams of semen continued to be urged from his throbbing member, Sohm's internal anatomy squeezing out every last drop of his orgasm. Tom's head spun and sparks danced in front of his squeezed-shut eyes.

It took him a while to bring his thoughts back to one place, reeling from the intensity of his orgasm. He wiped his face with his hand and tasted something odd. He looked and found cloudy white droplets hanging off his fingers. He processed it for a moment and then frowned.

"Sohm, please tell me this isn't my cum," he said to the slime. She giggled in return and gave him a kiss on the neck, pricking him for a moment with something sharp.

"If you recall, I came in here with a little something to intice you..." she said, sitting up and turning her entire body around on his throbbing erection. Now she sat with her legs curled beneath her and her chest pressed against his. Tom could see the milk inside her, sloshing around in the hollow spot in the center of her chest.

"Oh sweet merciful heaven..." Tom murmured, his arousal returning twofold.

"That's what I like to hear," Sohm cooed, raising one breast with her hand. "Care for a taste?" The slime arched a blue brow, her eyes reflecting Tom's awestruck expression. The agent swallowed hard and leaned down.

"I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow."

------------

"Just give him his valium!" Greg yelled, holding Tom's arms down while Sohm kept a column of goo over the entire lower half of his body, pinning him to the floor. The slime pulled all the drawers out of the kitchen and dumped them on the floor, scanning them and picking through the dozens of objects. One pill bottle said ibuprofen on the side, and another asprin, but no valium.

"I can't find it!" Sohm said, frantically trying to think through the thoughts and memories she could recall seeing in Tom's mind. She slammed her fist agains the granite countertop so hard it cracked.

"Well where the hell do you think it would be?!" Greg yelled again, pinning Tom's arm at the elbow after he managed to free his wrist. "Tom, listen to me! Calm down! It's me Greg!"

"Where is it?" growled the slime, thinking again through all her thoughts. "Bathroom!" she said, suddenly finding a great deal of sense in it. She dove into the sink drain, squeezed through the piping into the master bathroom, and tore the drawers out of their rolling sockets and dumped them on the countertop, picking through their spilled contents. A bottle of valium lay with its cap off in the sink, and Sohm quickly grabbed it, returning downstairs.

"Here!" she handed the bottle to Greg, and he shook it.

Nothing.

"Are you kidding me?! It's empty!" Greg threw the bottle against the wall in frustration and then frantically removed Tom's hands from his face. The younger agent was already bleeding and blood dripped from his fingers. "Fuck!"

"I..." Sohm was at a complete loss. She pinned his arms down and plastered a tendril of slime across his face, trying to heal the wound Tom had inflicted on himself. Greg removed his hands from Tom's wrists and sat back, catching his breath. Sohm turned to him, her eyes darkening to almost black with worry.

"What do I do?"

Greg threw his hands up and gave her a look of confusion. "What the hell did you do to get him like this? I've only ever seen him have an episode when he's- You tied him up!" The agent stood and glared at Sohm as she tried to keep Tom from hurting himself and keep focus on Greg at the same time. "You tied him up, didn't you?"

"No! I just...I wanted some control over him. I never tied him up!"

Greg balled his fists and Sohm shied away from him, stroking Tom's hair as he struggled to free himself from her grasp. "But you restrained him, didn't you?"

The slime started to whimper. "I didn't mean to do this!"

"We need to get him valium. I'll be back. The longer he's in his episode the worse he gets. Make sure he doesn't do anything at all. He broke his own ribs last time."

"Give me the bottle!" Sohm demanded, lifting up the couch and searching for the bottle Greg had thrown. The agent found it before she did and handed it to her, then headed for the door.

"I'll be back soon."

Sohm looked at the bottle and focused her consciousness on all the chemical and physical knowledge she possessed.

"Wait, I can make this," Sohm offered unsteadily, bringing her core together and staring at the contents of the bottle in her blue hand.

"You're kidding me," Greg deadpanned as he moved back to the living room and sat down on the couch, leaning forward almost to the point of falling. "And you didn't do this before why...?"

Sohm's mood soured immediately. "Don't think I'm beyond thieving an agent from your filthy little monkey paws and brainwashing him to be a sex slave in Hell," she snapped hotly, returning the forefront of her attention to the bottle and how to reproduce the chemical makeup of its contents. "Especially since that bitch thinks she can lay claim to his affections," she added absentmindedly.

Sohm stretched an arm out to Greg and deposited a large chunk of blue, chalky substance into his hands. The agent stared at what Sohm expected him to assume was a piece of clinical valium. Fortunately, he got the message and gauged the right amount for Tom to take. Sohm pried the agent's mouth open and filled it with water. Greg put the valium in his mouth and forced his jaw closed. Tom, after fighting them both, eventually swallowed the valium and mouthful of water and resumed struggling against Sohm's impossibly strong grip.

Greg sat back down on the edge of the couch and sighed. "Now we wait I guess."

"I hope that's all," Sohm murmured, staring longingly at the boy beneath her. He looked like he was fighting nightmares and losing. She couldn't imagine what he was feeling or seeing right now, if he understood that they were trying to help him instead of make him relive-

Sohm's thoughts froze.

"You're turning red," Greg commented as Sohm's anger began to boil over.

"Tith nika diadra," the slime growled darkly, unable to control herself at the thought of the hurt that the succubus had caused him. That cruel smile panned across her mind's eye, licked its lips, and grinned with satisfaction.

"Hey, hold on a minute. Calm down before you hurt him," Greg said, standing and putting his arms out towards her. Sohm gave him a glare filled with malice and hatred.

"Tith..." Her words would just fall short of any meaning to him, so she let her anger wash away from the forefront of her consciousness. "Somebody is going to die for this," the opted for instead.

Greg returned to the edge of the couch without a word. Sohm gazed at Tom with pity and concern, gently stroking his exhausted body the back of her crimson hand. The terror she'd brought him from such a simple little gesture of playfulness, the absolute horror and pain he'd experienced as he descended into delusions of his first experience with a demon.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers