Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Tom pushed her bunched-up dress over her breasts and she helped get it off her body completely after she let go of the arm of the couch. Meanwhile, Tom continued to kiss up her body, tracing a wet trail with his tongue up the midline of her smooth belly.

"This is my second favorite part," Tom said, unhooking her bra and throwing the garment aside as she grabbed his hair and brought his head up to look him in the eyes.

"And your favorite?" she asked, biting her lip in anticipation.

"You'll know when you feel it," Tom replied, grinning widely.

They managed to get his pants and underwear off without much trouble and soon she was also naked, in bare flesh and squirming beneath the agent. Tom gazed into her eyes for a long, contemplative moment. She was beautiful in every respect, down to the way she moved to entice him further, letting her desires rise through any physical movement and imprinting them on his mind.

This was the power of a real succubus: pure, unhindered sex appeal.

Tom felt her legs wrap around his waist and she urged him down gently, breaking him out of the spell she had wound around his thoughts with her body.

"Don't get lost yet," she teased, pulling him in with her gaze as her legs tightened around his hips. Tom found himself completely enthralled, and could do nothing about it in the least. This wasn't like the others, Gabriella Klein, Dereza, or the Goddess. This was untraceable and unnoticeable, but he could feel its every effect on him. His mind was clear, but everything he thought and felt was about Lamoren, completely engulfing him in a tidal incursion of raw lust and desire. He was too far gone to even realize that he wasn't fighting back, and it dawned on him that she was more powerful than anyone he had ever met before.

She was first generation.

Tom pushed into her slowly, feeling every inch of sweet, velvety flesh invite him in to never leave. He bit back a moan and stared directly into the succubus' gaze, which fed him more and more of her intoxicating delight every second. She pursed her lips for a kiss, which Tom obeyed of his own free will, so it seemed.

The next moment Tom could think, they were tangled in a web of passion, his arms around her bare body, one at her shoulders and the other grabbing her firm backside. They slammed together at a racing pace, her moans high above what he could hear, though his head vibrated with the sounds of it.

Passionate moans mingled with coy giggling, sharp, deep breaths passed beside pleased sighs and screaming in pleasure soared through the winding tempest of her pleasure. Tom felt something inside him explode and the voices all shrieked at once in his mind, sending his consciousness far into the space Sohm had taken him when she had taken control of his body.

He swam through a mire of intense, sensual delight as his orgasm continued, pumping the succubus with semen, draining his energy reserves as she released him from a bone-crushing grip and their motion picked back up again slowly. The agent reached the forefront of his conscious body and reconnected with reality for a moment, feeling the heat of their bodies hit him like a wave, the smell of their sweat, the tangy taste of her skin as he bit down on her breast and sucked hard.

She moaned with satisfaction and their eyes met for only a moment.

"This time, let me raise you to the heavens," she said, smiling gently at him. Tom thrust into her hard and lost himself in her emotions, their thoughts seeming to mingle as he struggled to stay in control of his body. He felt like he was drowning in her essence, everything about her filling his mind and emptying out everything else.

He crushed her against his body and then something struck the back of his mind, a supernova of hellspawned sensory delight. Tom's eyes widened and he felt her coming toward him with an inescapable desire. Her eyes glowed like diamond stars, her alabaster skin glimmering in the light that shone out of her gaze.

She promised him everything in the world, and presented it to him in her form, raising her eyes to meet his directly.

"I am in control now. Fall away, human," she commanded with utter dominance.

Tom felt himself slipping away from his body, falling into darkness as he struggled to stay afloat in the all-encompassing force that wreaked perfection and havoc upon his world. He couldn't find himself. He couldn't find her. He couldn't find anyth-

Tom's body flared with pain and he cried out in agony, every nerve in his body lighting aflame as if his brain was boiling in its own protective fluid. His fingers curled, every muscle in his body froze as they tried to contract all at once, instead burning with pain as his eyes saw bolts of lightning crisscross his vision in front of Lamoren's face as she threw her head back and clawed at his back, splitting his skin like paper.

Everything returned to Tom's control and he sucked in the deepest breath he had ever tried, his mind emptying everything at once and leaving a vacuum of space to be filled with throbbing, nauseating pain. His heart leapt into his throat and he fought back the nausea that threatened to spill two thousand dollars' worth of food on the ground.

"...restrained. Can you hear me? Thomas Lanzig? Can you hear me!" a voice roared as the murky tone of giggles and moans left Tom's ears. The agent looked up and found the French agent from the plane grabbing his head and shaking it back and forth repeatedly.

"Can you hear me?" he asked again.

"Yes," Tom replied, coming back to his senses from the awestruck void that was seeping out of his head.

"What is your name?" the agent asked.

"Thomas Lanzig," Tom replied.

"Your age?"

Tom frowned. "I'm fine."

"You were seconds away from being dead. You're not fine," the Frenchman replied testily as Lamoren was restrained by four men and a metal visor bearing symbols that Tom hadn't seen before.

"Hold on!" Lamoren shouted. "Why wouldn't he let go?!"

"Don't speak to her," the agent holding Tom's head said. "It's better if-"

"Why wouldn't you let go?!" the succubus roared. She was removed from the room after being bound in rune-laden straps and picked up off the ground by five men. After that, the room fell very quiet and only the sound of Tom's heavy, labored breathing broke the silence.

The Frenchman let go of his head and Tom sat upright, almost blacking out. He took a look around the room to make sure the succubus was gone and then relaxed a little.

After bringing himself up to speed with the fact that Lamoren was no longer removing his soul from his body by force, he began to tremble.

"Did you get your job by kissing ass, Louise?" Tom spat testily, getting to his feet woozily. The French agent looked taken aback.

"Did I what?" he replied in his thick French accent.

"Did nobody remember to say, hey, maybe we should warn this guy, who's about to fuck a first generation succubus, that the whore he's picking up is a first generation succubus?!" the agent roared at his French counterparts, who looked stunned that he was yelling at the top of his lungs at the very people who had torn a succubus off him.

"We were unaware your curse was not effective with first generation succubi."

Tom's anger frothed like a tide of dark emotion.

"Of course you were!" Tom threw his fist into the Frenchman's face and knocked him to the floor, almost falling himself as he struggled to stay on his feet, head spinning. "Of course nobody cares to actually do their fucking research! Fuck all of you! Lazy, stupid cunts!"

Tom continued in that vein for a while, explaining what kind of power difference there was between first and second generation succubi and incubi, berating the men who'd saved him as they waited for him to cool off. It took a while, but Tom reigned in his mouth long enough to sign off on the paperwork he needed to before his debriefing.

A team of three came in and stitched Tom's back up with an impromptu surgery and then left after bandaging him up and giving him some painkillers. He was debriefed by a fresh-faced agent and told that they had shot the succubus with a high-end tazer and that Tom had been caught by the extreme amount of voltage pumped through their joined bodies. After that, four agents had ripped the succubus off him and subdued her.

After his debriefing, Tom filled out an after-action report and was told that he could stay the night here if he wanted, or take a plane home tonight. He was apologized to, congratulated on a job well done, and then left alone in the large suite, entirely alone.

Tom wandered around the spacious rooms for a while, aimlessly trying to find something to do. He settled on a shower, and stayed in the large, tiled room for over an hour, watching his blood mingle with the water as it coiled around the drain and then disappeared.

Afterwards, he curled up behind the bar and fought to suppress a growing feeling of emptiness that gnawed at him. He didn't feel whole anymore. It felt as if his emotions and his desires, thoughts, his senses, that they had all been removed and now he was hollowed out and left to be filled again.

He squeezed his legs to his chest and began to cry bitterly, filling the emptiness around him with noise to break the awful silence. He remembered his parents being murdered before his eyes, every traumatic moment in his life between then and tonight. Emptiness turned into bitter, painful reverie. He wished for anything to distract him from tonight.

"Sohm," he asked in barely more than a whisper. "Are you still here?"

He hoped against hope that she was still inside him.

Slowly, the agent felt warm arms envelop him from behind and he glanced down at the burgundy limbs gently wrapped around him. A wine bottle clattered against the floor, empty. Two more followed and soon Tom felt Sohm's full form bubble behind him.

"Always and forever," the slime whispered into his ear softly.

------------ Hôtel Plaza Athénée, Paris ------------

The following morning was spent feeling hungry until Sohm went to McDonald's and snuck food to him. Tom munched on the double cheeseburger he'd gotten in bed a few minutes ago, looking exactly like the American stereotype that people hated: holding a burger in one hand and fries in the other, walking down the street surrounded by foreigners. Even so, he couldn't care any less than he did right now. He had his comfort food, and that was what mattered to him at the moment.

He tilted his head back and let a mouthful of fries slide into his mouth, savoring the generous amount of sugar and salt they'd been seasoned with. He grinned with satisfaction at being the stereotype. Today was his day. He'd hallucinated all night about nightmares and monsters and everything else in the world that he hated, cried himself to sleep feeling empty and heartbroken, but then woken up to a breakfast in bed with a slime made of luxury wine prepared to slake his every desire.

Despite her offer, Tom had declined and left the hotel, taking his impromptu breakfast in bed with him as he started his walk to the airport. The ride promised to him hadn't showed up, so he figured he'd walk to the airport and get on the jet on the runway to get home. Somehow, that felt like it was a good idea at the moment.

He wolfed down the rest of his cheeseburger and swallowed hard, barely managing to get the last bite down without choking. As he tilted his head back to pour more fries into his mouth, he ran directly into somebody and was knocked flat on his ass, spilling his fries all over the ground and scattering all the contents of his wallet with them.

"Shit!" growled the person he'd hit.

"Hey, sorry," Tom said, pushing himself up. Holding his wallet, passport, and fries in the same hand had been a bad idea. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," the stranger said, rubbing elbow as he got off the ground. "Let's get this stuff up before somebody steals it," he continued, starting to pick up Tom's cards and the cash that was threatening to blow away in the next slight breeze.

"Thanks," Tom replied, picking up his wallet and passport. The stranger looked at Tom's work ID for a moment and then frowned, rubbing the back of his head. Their eyes connected and then the stranger's eyes went wide in shock.

"Fuck," he said, and then bolted away from Tom with the ID still in hand. At that, Tom hastily grabbed the rest of his things and started after the man, sprinting past people that were only barely noticing that something was amiss.

"Hey! Stop him!" Tom yelled. "Stop him!" It didn't help him much, but it did serve to make people get out of his way faster. He chased the man down two streets before gaining any ground on him, and even then, Tom was getting very tired very quickly. Then man rounded a corner and Tom followed in suit a few seconds later.

The next moment, he was completing a backflip and staring straight at the sky, unable to breathe. His head smacked against the pavement and his vision clouded with inky blackness until he was unconscious.

------------ Marseille, France ------------

Tom cracked his eyes open and groaned in a raspy voice, his throat and neck throbbing with pain. He pushed himself upright slowly, fighting the vertigo off as it slowly faded away. He looked around for a brief moment and found himself in a comfortable bed with a kitchen area in front of him, a hallway door to his left, and a large veranda with the doors open to his right.

Immediately, he rolled out of bed and made for the hallway door.

"Hold on there," a voice said. Something grabbed Tom around the waist and lifted him off the ground. He was turned around and planted back on his feet facing the veranda. Gripping him was a purple tentacle that was already beginning to retract into the kitchen. "Come on this way. You're not in any danger. You just spooked us is all."

Tom hesitated, and after a few seconds Sohm's blue head came around the corner.

"It's alright." At that, Tom went into the kitchen and found Sohm sitting on the countertop next to a woman who was easily seven feet tall. She smiled at him with fanged teeth.

"Jack will be out of the bathroom in a minute. Then you two can have a little powwow and I can take you home."

"Jack?" Tom asked. "The guy who ran off with my work ID and-"

"No," the giant woman interrupted, her black eyes laughing at him through bright red irises. "I knocked you unconscious. You came around the corner so fast that I just had to stick my arm out and you did all the work for me. You did a flip and a half."

"Is he up yet? Oh, awesome," said the man from before, coming out of a doorway at the other end of the kitchen. "Hey, sorry about earlier; I thought you were here to look for me." He adjusted the blonde-headed baby fidgeting in his arms.

Tom's brow knitted deeply. "Look for you? I don't even know who the fuck you are! Or her! Or where the fuck I am!"

"We're in Marseille, hun," Sohm said, hopping off the countertop. "And these two are Jack and Anathane. They're demons. Well, Anathane is a demon, Jack is something else entirely from what I've heard."

"Wait, what? What's going on? How did, what?" Tom's eyes widened. "Oh my God I need to get back to the Holding Center right now. I-"

"Calm down," Sohm said, putting a hand on Tom's cheek. "Everything is fine. It's only been thirty minutes. I'll explain everything later, but for right now just know that nothing bad is going to happen. They thought you were coming to hassle them by force into doing things they didn't want to do. Everything is okay, just relax."

Tom took a moment to take everything in and read everyone's faces. After accepting that everything was alright, he leaned against the cabinets behind him and breathed a sigh in relief.

"Okay, so who are you two?" he asked.

The bronze goddess and the other demon looked at each other and smiled knowingly. The woman turned to Tom again and smirked. "You already know our names, which is more than I should have allowed. I advise you not tell anyone about this little meeting with us..."

The room changed to look strikingly similar to Tom's bedroom in the blink of an eye.

"Or there will be extremely dire consequences, despite whatever efforts she may put up to save you," the demon finished with a demeaning smirk.

She took a quick look around the room and then nodded to Sohm. "Now if you'll excuse me, there is a baby at home that needs to be nursed by his mother."

She disappeared in an instant.

It took Tom a while to understand what had happened in recent moments. He could only barely grasp the fact that he was, honestly and truly, standing in his bedroom half the world away from where he had been standing less than a minute ago. His head spun and he felt weak at the knees.

Sohm caught him as he collapsed and hoisted him onto his bed.

"Was your first meeting with two of the most notable demons in all the Second Circle a good one?"

"No," Tom replied without hesitating. "What the fuck just happened? Y- Wait, you know what, I don't even want to know. The less I know, the less I'll have to think about."

Sohm smiled at him and took his hand between hers. "They're nice people, really. You just...have to get to know them. They're very particular about who they let in."

Tom rolled his eyes. "You seemed pretty friendly with the big one."

Sohm's smile turned into a smirk. "I've known Anathane since before she knew Nyx." Her brow knitted. "Oh, right, you don't know who Nyx is either. Well, I've known her for a long, long time in any case. I vouched for you."

"You vouched for me? What, were they going to cut out my tongue and blind me otherwise?" Tom joked.

The look on Sohm's face was not reassuring.

"Let's get away from that subject for a minute. What needs doing today before you're on your way to...uh, before you take your next assignment?" Sohm asked, diverting the conversation. Tom shrugged and sat down on the edge of his bed, clearing his head of all the wonder and awe that was still fresh in his mind. The gnawing emptiness was still there in the pit of his stomach from last night, waiting until he was alone to surge up again and pull him back into nightmare realms.

"Sohm, why do succubi devour souls? They survive just fine on normal means," Tom said, catching the slime completely by surprise. Sohm moved in front of him and he looked up at her, his eyes filling with tears. "I can't help but ask, Sohm. I feel like everything got ripped out of me, even with you here." The slime embraced him gently and put an arm around his back as he slumped against her, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks.

"You will never understand us, Tom. The feeling of coupling a soul with your own is indescribable. We don't do it to kill inherently. The feeling is just...we want it. We need it."

"So would you do it to me if you felt like it?" Tom asked, squeezing his eyes shut as wave after wave of empty, cloying hands grabbed at the back of his mind and tugged at it.

"Nothing would please me more in all three realms than to devour you whole."

Tom's heart sank. "Then go ahead and do it. Nobody's stopping you."

Sohm tugged at his hair gently and pulled his head back, forcing his red, unblinking eyes to meet hers. She smiled at him sadly. "Do you think me so shallow as to devour you whole for my own pleasure?" Tom didn't move or say anything, so Sohm shook her head slowly and let out a long sigh.

"Now stop with all the woe is me talk and let's get to what needs to be done," she said in a quick change of pace, grabbing Tom by the waist and hoisting him to his feet. She rubbed the top of his head and left sticky, gooey pieces of herself in his hair.

"Sohm, I can't. I literally feel like there is nothing inside of me anymore. I can't feel anything, at all, like, nothing. I don't know why I'm crying. I'm confused. I'm not sad. I don't feel sad or mad or hurt or anything. I just, I don't feel anything. Why am I crying?"

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers