Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

"Feeling a little tense?" she whispered, kissing his ear again. "You could always just give me a big smooch on the lips and I could fix that little problem for you."

Tom bit back a groan in anguish as he felt his climax rising steadily. "I'm not allowed to. It's dangerous."

"Then you'll just have to suffer, won't you, human?" she said, reveling in his extreme discomfort.

"I remember what you did last time, you idiot." He was at the edge of his climax, anything else would send him past that point and he would be able to be through with her. But the bind that kept him useful here was revealing itself again, much to his extreme displeasure.

He couldn't cum until she did.

The bind began to manifest as he drew upon every ounce of strength and reason in his body to resist the urge to lose himself again. She hadn't been taking any of this seriously until now. They'd been screwing around until he was nearly there, and she was a fresh and perky as a spring daisy. He swore darkly, and she cackled at his agony.

"One second, and you could be in an entirely different world," she offered. "One tiny second and I could take you back to those starlit visions of pleasure and perfection. I could show you things I failed to find on our last tour toward the heavens."

"Shut. Up," Tom panted, gasping for breath to keep from crying out. It was painful to keep going. He was so close, but nothing he could do would throw him over the edge until she was ready too. He cursed her more than once as his arms encircled her body and he crushed her to him as tightly as he could.

"Or I could do everything in my power to keep from feeling that wonderfully rigid tool in my hot, wet, aching core. Every ounce of me could be elsewhere while you pound away at my soft, velvety folds in a vain attempt to get me to find my pleasure with you." She grinned against his cheek. "Or I could 'really' get into it for the price of just one kiss."

Tom pleaded with her, but every effort was in vain. With every passing moment, she became more dispassionate and disconnected from the sex. It was torture for Tom, who had only been in this line of work for a few years. He had no idea how to control his urges, or how to satisfy her, or what to do about any of this.

All he knew at the moment was that he was about to be wracked with insanity if he didn't get off soon. The risks for giving in were enormous. Not only would he definitely be hospitalized, he might even be dead this time. She could always just rip a hole in the boundary between the realms and drag him back to Hell with her, and that would most certainly mean a fate worse than this.

He weighed his options with slowly fading mental capacity. All he could think about was sex and getting off. Ceria continued to goad him on, giving him every image she could conjure from her words, if he could only find it within himself to give her a kiss.

And though they were both drenched in sweat, she remained rather cool and collective, while he was a trembling wreck of primal urges and needs that were not being met.

"Don't make me," Tom begged with tears in his eyes. "Don't make me do it, for the love of... Ceria, please, anything else. You have no idea what'll... Please don't..." He couldn't even form a complete thought. He was about to explode when she reached up and turned his head with her hand.

He saw green eyes, and then felt something soft and warm against his mouth.

Her kiss felt like a wave of utter relief.

Tom tightened his grip on her body and smothered her with his mouth, longing for more contact than anyone could possibly give him. She responded with as much the same emotion as she could, gripping him as best as their slick forms would allow. She threw herself into things with everything she had now, giving in to every desire that came her way. She bucked, jerked, gyrated, everything with as much passion and vigor as she could manage.

"I couldn't resist that tone. It was just too sweet," she whispered, panting along with him as she began to fall into that rut that he was already so deep down in. She bit his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood and ground everything to a hand. Her eyes squeezed shut and her body trembled violently from head to toe. Tom would have screamed if he hadn't been being watched.

He came, hard.

So hard in fact that he was almost sure that his eyes crossed before he lost track of what was going on. He held on to whatever he could as they rode out star-spotted orgasms, eyes shut tightly as each wave of pleasure hit them with diminishing power and length, until there was just a slow trickle of stimulation from them both.

They lay on the table, half-dazed and in shock of what had occurred. Tom couldn't find it in himself to regret what he had done. She had started the kiss, but even so, he had continued it, which in the Director's eyes, made him just as guilty as if he had demanded it.

But at the moment, he couldn't care at all. He felt Ceria's teeth let his bottom lip go, and he tasted blood as soon as he had control of it again. The demon threw her arms over her head and let her legs fall to hang off the tabletop, lying flat on her back and vulnerable.

Tom managed to slide his arms out from under her and propped himself up on his elbows. He started to laugh slowly, shaking his head. His panting was still fast and hard, but at least he could think now that it was over.

"I'm so fucked once I get to debriefing. I really hate you, Ceria," he remarked, earning him a hand that pulled his head close for another kiss from the demon. She forced him to stay put until she had licked clean the wound on the inside of his mouth, and then let him back up for air.

"I couldn't just let that sweet, delicious begging go to waste. You were in so much pain. It was delectable," said the demon, pulling herself far enough back to disconnect their sexes. Tom stumbled backward against the wall and sank down to the floor, his body almost completely limp.

Ceria sat upright and put her elbows on her knees.

"What?" Tom asked, noticing the gaze cast in his direction.

"I wondered why they keep sending you to me until now. I know the first time was just a joke, and that truly was a delightful surprise. Virgin boys who can't cum until I want them to really are the sweetest little treat on a bad day."

He rolled his eyes as her look. "What's your point?"

"The point is, that you can satisfy me, which is very difficult on a regular day. And it's hard to get me riled up on a bad day. But you...there's something about the way you can throw away all your pride, all semblance of who you are and what you stand for, and ask me for what you want with such a sweet, sincere voice. Oh, the agony I felt in you was enough to thaw my frozen heart and indulge your one little wish."

"I still don't get the point of all that," Tom restated, still confused.

"Either by luck or by skill, you know what I want to hear from you. Who knows, you may have a knack for soothing the savage heart," she said, pantomiming a lover holding a treasure against their chest. "Or you could just be an unlucky playmate for a very frightening demon." She flashed him a demonic grin and then flopped back down against the table with a sigh.

Tom scrabbled around for his clothes and barely managed to get them on. His arms and legs felt like they were made of lead and weighed down with sandbags. His back was stiff and he took only the most ginger steps as he waited for Harvey to come unlock the door for him.

It wasn't Harvey who came to get him out, but Greg, who looked more than a little peeved about what he had seen. He threw the door open and closed it just as quickly, giving Ceria a cold glare as he set off back down the hall at a brisk pace that Tom didn't even try to match.

------------

"You know the policy about violent cases better than anyone Thomas, especially demons! Especially this particular demon! What in the hell were you thinking?!" the Director snarled, not even taking the time to grab his scotch. He wiped beads of sweat off his forehead and grated his teeth together, something he did when he was thinking but not talking.

"I don't know what I was thinking, sir," Tom replied. "But in all fairness, she kis-"

"Save it," he cut Tom off. "I've heard that one before. Hell, I've even used that. Boys brighter and more skilled than you have vanished in the blink of an eye, died, or worse, for just the same thing you did. You have no idea what Hell is like, do you?"

"No sir."

"Trust me, you never want to go there without papers and a visitor's badge. Look, there are rules for a reason, and no matter how hard it is to keep from breaking them, you can't. You very well could've died doing what you did."

"Si-"

"Especially with her! Do you know how many men three oh one thirty has killed?"

Tom didn't know if that was rhetorical or not. "Around twenty?"

"Try around two hundred. And that's just the ones in America. Tom, she sees everyone as a toy, and once she's broken you enough times, she'll kill you. It's happened before. She's dangerously powerful, and the only reason we can't banish her is because we don't have the power to do it without help from Hell, and that calls in too many favors just for one banishment."

"Yes sir," Tom said mechanically.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"No, Thomas, I don't think you do. You've read the manual, but you don't see the danger in giving yourself to a demon. You don't understand what it means to go to Hell. So here," the Director stopped for a moment, stood up, and unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a long, jagged scar across his chest starting from beneath his right arm and running all the way to his left hip bone. "It took three years of intensive care to bring me back from that."

Tom was stunned. He's seen missing fingers, little stab wounds, even scars from blades that had pierced through a man all the way, but nothing like that. By the way the scarred skin was sunken and his misaligned ribs, it must have been a mortal wound. And it took a lot to even get the Director's attention, let alone hurt him.

"So in light of your misbehavior, I'm assigning you to twenty nine fourteen, she'll be at your house tomorrow after you get home from school. Don't screw this up." Tom took the case file and left the room without another word. Outside, on the other side of the bulletproof glass, Ceria eyed him from the visitor's hallway.

As he started walking, she matched his pace, now dressed in clothes given to her by the Department. As they neared the point where the two hallways went in opposite directions, she tapped on the glass.

"What?" he asked, stopping to look.

"I don't let my toys talk back," she said, and then blew him a kiss.

"Screw off," Tom barked, turning around. He missed the smirk creeping across her lean, predatory features.

------------

"Sweet Mary mother of Jesus." Tom let his backpack fall to the floor as his jaw almost dropped off his face.

"Huh? Oh, you're back earlier than I thought you'd be. Sorry, I'm almost done here. If you could just give me a few minutes, I'll uh...oops!" The woman standing before Tom was beyond beautiful. Gorgeous wouldn't begin to describe her body, and it couldn't even come close to doing justice to the collection of curves that smiled at him guiltily and moved across his kitchen.

"Are you-"

"Hera? Yes, yes I am. I'm sorry I didn't get dressed as soon as I got here. I Knew you'd be home early," she said, trying to cover herself with the little apron she had on. Tom walked over to the oven and took the cookie sheet out, setting it on the countertop to cool. Hera slipped into some clothes and turned toward the oven, virtually every part of her coming to a jiggling halt.

"Uh, so...I read your file," Tom said, trying to take some attention away from Hera's voluptuous body. She gave him a sort of guilty look and forced a smile from herself.

"I'm sorry about this. It's just, I really haven't been feeling well lately. It's difficult when you don't have anyone around to...you know, help you out?" She clasped her hands in front of her and stiffened her arms, causing her huge breasts to press together and push against the apron.

"No, you're fine, trust me. After the last one I had to calm down, you're a really welcome change. So, we can start whenever you're ready. I'm not exactly sure how this works though, you being a Holstaurus and all. Is it the same?"

"I'm the same here, but I take a real form in Hell, whee you can see me for what I really am. But hold on a minute, I think the cookies need to be moved or they'll stick to the pan." She hurried over to the counter and adjusted all the cookies with a spatula, making sure that they were all nice and neat before the turned her attention back to Tom.

They talked for a little bit about what she wanted done, and it boiled down to two things. One, she wanted to be milked, which was a fairly simple process in and of itself. The second, however, was a little complicated. She wanted hours of sex, not just a screw like Ceria did, hours of it.

Now, for a normal guy, that meant that there would be a lot of work involved, but after about five or six minutes between each go, he could do it. Tom, however, and his unfortunate little hiccup in this avenue of life, would go insane by the time they were through. If she wasn't easy to please, then there would be a real problem here.

But, they just sat and ate cookies and made small talk for a while. Tom found out that she owned a dairy farm, and he could already guess why from the wet spots on the front of the apron that seemed to grow every few minutes. One of her farm hands, her only farm hand actually, had been helping her out with her 'needs' and it had been fine up until about a month ago when his family moved away, and him with them.

So, here she was, in a bad way and in need of some help.

"Well, there's a pool out back, two bedrooms upstairs, the den, the foyer, pretty much anywhere. All the walls are reinforced with something to keep me from going through them on rougher days. The master bath is pretty spacious and the bathtub is nice. I think it can fit four."

She perked up at that.

"You have a big bath?" asked the demon with more than a little hint of interest.

"Of course. Not everyone has the mundane desires for ordinary conditions. Some girls like the wall, the floor, the countertop, and others the bath. It's got jacuzzi jets in it if you want to be a little luxurious too."

"Let me put my milk up first," she said, hopping to her feet, chest bouncing wildly.

"You brought this?" the government worker asked, pointing the the empty glass in his hand.

Hera gave him a thoughtful look, and then laughed merrily and opened the refrigerator. "No silly, I made this milk myself while I was waiting for you. See?" She pointed to three large pitchers of milk on the second shelf in his refrigerator. Tom was stunned.

"That's all from waiting?" he said incredulously.

Hera flashed a guilty look and put her hands behind her back like a little girl, looking up at him shyly. "Well I was pretty anxious to get some relief. And I have been here since nine in the morning. It's almost five now..."

"Let's go before you flood my kitchen sink," Tom said, groaning inwardly.

Any demon that lactated wasn't just emotionally deep, they were really precise in what they wanted too. He could already see this one spiraling downward with her, albeit politely, complaining to him about everything.

However, when they got to the master bathroom, she stripped her clothes off and had the water running before he could even unbuckle his belt. Her eyes scanned everything, her expression one of sheer awe. She marveled at the granite countertops with silver shavings inlaid. The artful curve of the arched ceiling, the potted plants and hanging vines. Perfumed vanilla soaps and censers already lit.

Tom had to admit it, the men and women behind this little one worked with more efficiency and skill than he could ever hope to achieve. He'd be damned if ever there came a day that his bathroom wasn't furnished lavishly as a rich man's bedroom for just this kind of occasion.

As he watched the demon testing the temperature of the running water with her hand, he understood why she'd been named what she was.

Hera was the effigy of goddess in its every form. She was the kind of gorgeous that caused traffic accidents wherever she went. Tall, tanned, and top-heavy. She let the water run for a little while before shutting it off and grinning broadly at Tom.

"Okay, so if we can get you naked," she suggested playfully, moving toward Tom unexpectedly, "then we can get this bathtub full of heavy, labored panting and moaning." She stripped off Tom's clothes down to his boxers quicker than he could have ever done himself. She paused at his arousal already stirring for her, and her eyes flashed an intrigued glimmer.

They didn't say anything as she stripped him naked and swept his feet out from under him, her hair bristling as gooseflesh rose all over her body. She held him like a comatose ragdoll and strode toward the bathtub.

Placing him in it gently, she shut the water off and stepped in with her feet on either side of him, allowing him a long, clear look at her sex before she sank down to her knees and leaned forward wit a hand braced against the edge of the tub. She gazed at him like they had been in love with each other for years.

It made Tom squirm a little. "What?" he asked a little hesitantly.

"You have a nice face. You look at me so softly," the demon replied as she kissed his head gently. Tom's brow furrowed, but she didn't say anything else about it. Instead, she closed her eyes and her mouth found his in a sweet, loving kiss. Her free arm found his shoulder and wrapped around him softly, pulling them closer together.

The heat of her body caused Tom to relax a little and his hands found themselves fit snugly at her waist, to which she murmured her approval. Hera let her weight rest on him as her hand snaked down and brushed her fingertips against his cock. She grinned as he grew hard and wrapped her fist firmly around his arousal, pumping a few times to make sure he was ready.

"Uh, Hera, there's something I need to tell you," the government agent said as she began to pump his cock ineffectually.

"Yes, sweet boy?" she purred sensually, squeezing him a little as she began to kiss her way down his neck and shoulder.

"As much as I would like to continue like this, I've got a little issue with this, uh, sort of foreplay."

She gave him a confused look. "Did I d-"

"No!" Tom almost shouted, causing him to turn red in the face immediately. He noticed her hand hadn't stopped at all. "No, you didn't do anything wrong, and if I were a normal person I'd probably be clinging to you for dear life and drooling. But, well, I can't really feel anything unless you do. I only actually feel...you know...sex."

"So this you can't even feel?" she asked, pumping him slower and with more purpose than before. Tom shrugged and tried to think of how to get her to stop without making her feel hurt.

"Well, it's not that I can't actually feel it, because I can tell that what you're doing should feel really, really good. But...it doesn't get me off, I feel it, but I don't get any sexual pleasure out of it. I mean, if you want to, you can keep going; it's not like it bothers me. But if it's for me and you're doing it to be nice, then, well, I'm flattered that you'd do this, but it's kinda really just an empty gesture."

She gave his cock a long, hard stare from above the water and narrowed her eyes a bit, doing a few things to get a response out of him. Each time, she looked up to gauge his reaction, but he just shook his head and smiled guiltily until she stopped. She let out a short sigh and gave him a conciliatory kiss.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers