Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

"I'm sorry. My farmhand really loved to sit down in the pasture with me and let me play with him for hours. I miss Eliott a lot," she admitted, putting her fingers to her lips absentmindedly. Then, she smiled broadly and put a hand over his eyes. He felt her moving around a bit and then her lips at the tip of his arousal. He bit his lip in frustration as she took him in all the way to the base and moaned, causing vibrations to leap up and down his throbbing cock.

She came back up a few moments later and grinned broadly at the sight of him biting his lip. "Feel that?" she chirped.

"You have no idea how much I wish I had, Hera. I swear to God I would have exploded if that had been at all what it should have been on my end."

Her smiled faded and yes grew moist. "Really? You're not playing a cruel joke on me?" she sounded hopeful that he would break his facade at any moment and tell her how good it felt. Unfortunately, he could only shake his head and cast his eyes downward.

"I'm sorry."

"Well what if I use these?" she offered, wrapping her arms under her chest and lifting it suggestively. Tom tried to bite back possibly the most anguished moan of his life, and failed miserably.

"Hera, you have, by far, the most amazing breasts I've ever had the honor and privilege of seeing. And if I weren't the most undeserving and unfortunate person for you to have been assigned to, then I would never let you leave once you started. I can't tell you how sorry I am for you and my poor body."

Hera gave him a disappointed look and let her arms fall to her sides.

"Don't worry. They told me that you were different and that you would never finish before me, but I didn't think that you really couldn't finish. I thought that you were just that good. It doesn't...it doesn't hurt when I do this, does it?"

"No, none of it hurts, but I'm not really sure that it's the best way to use the time I get to spend pawing all over you and letting you get rid of that tension you wanted gone." He smiled when her expressioned lightened and she gave his hair a little tug.

She scratched her nose and clenched her jaw in deep thought. Hera looked around for a moment and then snapped her fingers together with a disapproving look. She left for a short while, and then returned with a bull ring in her nose. She didn't look like the meek, kind woman that had been baking cookies only an hour ago.

Soft curls of blonde hair were now bristling and looked something akin to straw. Her eyes no longer held a gentle quality, but a ferocious and hungry one that rivaled Ceria's. Her posture, the way she walked, the lean, predatory figure. Everything had changed. It was like she'd undergone a transformation!

Tom shifted uneasily in the water as she stepped into the tub, folding her arms under her chest to accentuate her already-massive bust as she stood astride him in the water. She flashed a lecherous smile and winked at him.

"So how long are we talking here? Because there's something-"

"Get up," she interrupted.

Puzzled, Tom stood up. She snagged him with her arms and pushed her lips against his madly, grabbing a fistful of his hair and gripping his rear end firmly. Tom was so taken aback by her suddenness that he slipped and fell backwards into the water, taking her down with him.

She didn't seem to mind though, and pushed her tongue past his teeth and into his mouth. She let out a low, pleased moan and started grinding herself against him crudely, attempting to mount him without any actual precision.

It didn't take long for Tom to recover from the shock of her advance, and he put his arms around her waist, keeping her snugly against him as they tried to find out how two people locked together the right way with all the skill of virgins. Meaning that after grinding hard enough to sharpen steel between them, neither of them could get it in.

Finally, Hera took her hand away from Tom's head and gave his cock a nudge in the right direction. She drove herself down with enthusiasm and drove him into her body all the way to the base. She threw her head back and let out a throaty moan that sounded something like what you hear from a bull when it gets intensely aggravated.

"Start bucking, bronco," she said, raising her hips as her eyes rolled back in her head. Tom gripped her hips tightly and forced his himself up against her. She let out another moan and arched her back tightly.

Tom's eyes caught her breasts just inches in front of his face, so tantalizingly close that he could just lean forward and give one a little lick. Their eyes met and Hera snorted, returning her free hand to the back of his head. She pulled his face to her chest and he latched onto one of her breasts, sucking hard at her swollen, puffy areola.

Sweet, warm liquid filled his mouth and he drank it down like a needy child, closing his eyes to fully enjoy the taste of it. This was incredible. There was no way milk was supposed to be this good. Hera's breathing suddenly became much deeper and she squeezed him again as he nipped at her breast with his teeth.

"Yank my nose ring," Hera said, grabbing Tom's wrist as he bucked up against her and jolted her body. Tom found the ring and hooked two fingers to the first knuckle, pulling down to test what would happen. He didn't want to yank it and rip it out and hurt her. That would be bad business.

She snorted testily and repeated her demand, this time with more force and volume. Tom didn't have to be told twice, and pulled hard. She responded by trembling uncontrollably and lactating twice as much. She let out a loud, excited moan and wrapped both arms around his head tightly, squeezing with all her might.

"Harder!" she breathed, earning a hard tug on the ring. She mooed again, this time locking her knees against Tom's hips. Tom brought his free hand to her other breast and kneaded it with purpose, risking a glance up at Hera's face as he did so.

She wore a mask of pleasure, hiding whatever thoughts might have been lurking behind it. But although her face was wrought with pleasure and her voice carried all over the house, her eyes were far away. Tom knew what was happening. She wasn't here. He wasn't Tom.

She was with Eliott on her farm in a pasture, lying down together somewhere. Tom almost stopped because of it. He'd seen this before, and it couldn't end well for either of them. Once she got over having sex, she would start regretting it, or she would remember that Eliott was gone. Either way, things would end up worse because of it.

But, it was his job to do whatever it took to make her happy, so he'd just have to bear the brunt of the blame and do what he could, call in a few favors, cobble something together.

He sighed and gulped down another mouthful of milk. That look in her eyes, it wasn't pain. It was love. She had someone so special to her that it pained her not to be with him, and the thought of spending even one day without seeing him made her sad to the point of...well, this. Tom silently hoped that he'd find someone who'd make those eyes for him and love him like she did her farmhand.

------------

"What have I done?!" Hera cried, squeezing Tom's naked body to hers as she wept uncontrollably. Tom had been right, and even though Harvey was here with two other agents to get her back home and have her fill out another survey, Hera was not letting him go.

"Shhh, Hera, it's okay. Everyone has their body get the best of them. Trust me, Eliott won't care if he really loves you as much as you love him. He'll be happy that you got to get some of that stress out. C'mon, trust me here," Tom said as soothingly as he could.

Hera wailed again. "I'm so sorry. I can't stop myself from crying. It just...it just feels like I did something awful to him! I'll never be able to look him in the face again!"

"It's alright. We can find Eliott for you and let you make things right, okay? We can even set you up with a farm down the road from where he lives, and bring all your cows and all the stuff in your house too."

She looked up suddenly, her eyes red and wet with tears. "Really?"

Tom puffed up at little with pride. "We're the United States government. Like hell we couldn't get your address changed and a couple cows moved a few hundred miles."

Hera's quivering lips turned into a bright smile and she buried her face in his chest again, continuing to cry out her emotions. "I'm so sorry for this, and hitting you, and everything I've done. I can't believe I ever blamed you! I'm so sorry."

Tom resisted the urge to gingerly rub his dark purple brow where she's thrown her elbow into his eye and given him a bruise all the way from the bridge of his nose to his jaw. It looked like he had war paint across the side of his face.

"It's fine. I'd be much worse off if you weren't so nice and decided to let me get up before hitting me. If I'd been on the ground, You'd probably be picking up the pieces of my head from the other side of the room."

"I'm...I'm really sorry, truly, I am. I'll pay for anything you have to do to get better, surgery, antibiotics, whatever it is. I really do-" Tom held up his hand.

"I've got the best health insurance the country has to offer. I just need you to go home feeling satisfied and I'll be fine. This'll heal quick. A girl broke my arm once for touching her ass, so this isn't that bad comparatively."

"Thank you so much. You can keep the milk downstairs. It won't expire because it's mine."

Harvey's face went white. "That milk came from you?" he asked, pointing toward the door as if the fridge were open right there.

"Well yeah, that's why I had Eliott around, to help get some of that out every day."

"Oh fuck, I'm-" Harvey put a hand to his mouth and moved to the toilet as quickly as he could, and vomited until there was nothing left in him to wretch. Tom was a little taken aback. He'd only seen Harvey show actual emotion twice before. He looked back at Tom and Hera as she finally let go of him to get dressed and leave.

He gave them a weary thumbs-up, and then puked again.

------------

Once Hera was gone, and had apologized a hundred more times for Tom's worsening bruise, he went downstairs and made dinner for himself. After eating two cold sandwiches and downing the last of the cookies and two glasses of milk, he went upstairs to take a shower.

The hot water was like having boiling oil poured directly into his body without touching his skin. It was painful, and it made his eyes water constantly, but he made it though the shower without too much trouble. He grabbed a towel and started drying off his hair, taking care not to touch the left side of his face.

"She got you pretty good then, huh?"

Tom stopped. "You have got to be fucking me."

"Here's a nice change. Normally you never want to screw," Ceria said as Tom pulled the towel off his head. He found her sitting on the countertop and her legs cross and her chin in her hand. She ran her free hand through his wet hair and gave him an impish grin.

"God, just lay off for five minutes. Fucking Christ, it takes forever to get you to leave me alone."

Ceria's expression didn't change. "Well now, there's a naughty mouth for such a sweet-looking boy of just barely eighteen. Maybe I should give that tongue some sugar and see if it starts being sweet to me."

"Go home Ceria. This is my house, and I'm tired. I'll deal with you some other time."

"Those are some very demanding words from someone who just got the pulp beaten out of him by a pacifist," the demon pointed out in no slight way.

"Fuck you. Why can't you leave me alone, you devil-whore!" Tom whined.

"Heh, I bet you're one who'd bare his fangs at God for raining on the day you get your first real pussy." They shared a look that lit something in Tom's body on fire and won out against his better judgment.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he spat, putting on a pair of boxers. "If you haven't noticed, I get enough of that for ten guys. You're included there."

"I mean a woman's body that is freely given. Us demons, we use you for what you can do with that cock of yours. You've got a rare gift, but it's not unheard of. You're a tool to us, even Hera, bless her poor heart. She used you to a greater degree than I did."

"Hey, you guys initiate the sex. I think that's pretty freely given," Tom replied in his own defense.

"Yes, but that's just for your body. Real freely given sex is for you as a whole."

"Is there a difference?" he countered.

"Hmmm, clever clever. Unfortunately, you've never truly gotten any, so I can still call you a little virgin and tease that you can't even get your dick wet without your government's help." She pulled her lower eyelid down with one finger and stuck her tongue out at him.

The hair on the back of Tom's neck bristled. "Okay, fine then! Spread your legs."

Ceria raised her eyebrows and pointed at herself. "Me? You're talking to me like that?"

"Now," Tom growled.

"Oh, you are a sheep in wolf's clothing. You think you can handle a demon? I'll remind you that Hera was a pushover, even with her nose ring in."

"Are you gonna sit here and talk, or are you gonna give me the pussy you said I couldn't get?"

"In your dreams, perhaps. Wait, no, not even there. It would have to just be a fantasy, and a distant one at that. Actually, I'll bet that you do masturbate to me, this very scenario even!" She perked up as if they were playing a game and she was suppose to fake strong emotion.

"God, just leave me alone," Tom sighed defeatedly.

"And is there the part where I turn around and spread my legs and say 'come here, master, I'm so wet and I want you inside me' right?" She hopped off the countertop and hiked her skirt up her thighs. Then she slowly slid her panties down her legs to her knees and spread her feet as far as she could without ripping her undergarments. She spread her labia with two fingers, hot, sticky liquid coating her fingertips.

"Fuck you."

"You can take me any time, my cute little virgin boy. C'mon, lose your virginity to a demon. I'm so ready for a thick slice of Tom, and I can hardly stand it. Just put it in, even just a little." She looked back at him with a smirk, and Tom was ready to tell her off for the last time before just flat out leaving. But when he looked at her, he saw something in her eyes that he hadn't seen before.

Was that hope?

"My cute little cunny isn't gonna wait all night, you know. I have more things to do than to help your poor little cock get stuck in deep for free," she teased, wagging her hips back and forth. Her smirk turned into a mocking smile and she stuck her tongue out between her teeth.

"Go to hell," Tom fumed. He turned to leave and stopped at the doorway for a moment to look back. "It's where you belong," he murmured. After that, Ceria didn't follow him. She just called out something that kept him up all night.

"You know, I don't let my toys talk back."

A/N: Alright, after a long wait and several deaths in my close family, I'm glad to say that I've found my nice familiar writing corner and begun work again on a few things. There may be more of this story, there may not be, who knows? In any case, I'm just glad you took interest.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
OpenWordsOpenWords11 months ago

Submissive men are such a massive turn off. GTFO with that level of pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
8-(

Great story.... But it sucks because it ends without an ending..... It sucked to read 17 chapters, and that's it.... Right in the middle it ends.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your main character is quite something, isn't he?

Well, you do show a good skill in writing. Your pacing and sentence length is excellent. Your dialogues are top notch, and sex scenes actually are hot. Everything else that actually matters? Not by a long shot.

So, here we have Tom - a high school 18-year old, isn't it? - that has somehow ended up with a FULL-TIME job with some government agency that deals in Supernatural stuff. That in itself is not a bad idea for a fantasy premise. It's rather cool. But what (and I emphasize) isn't cool at all is the fact that that agency uses an inexperienced kid as a man-whore to keep demonic women tamed.

So, an average US teen would say: "so, what's the problem? He gets free sex!"

Well, not really. He gets to be tortured, degraded both mentally, physically and verbally, while he's being recorded and observed, then psychically degraded some more by being told over and over again that he does a bad job. And all he has to say is "yes sir, sorry for not performing and allowing you to degrade me even further sir, even though I'm just and 18 year old inexperienced kid, sir!" to his agency's Director??? If you refuse to believe what I'm talking about, allow me to quote these two things, the first one from the succubus, and the other from the Director...

Succubus: "I wondered why they keep sending you to me until now. I know the first time was just a joke, and that truly was a delightful surprise. Virgin boys who can't cum until I want them to really are the sweetest little treat on a bad day..... But you...there's something about the way you can throw away all your pride, all semblance of who you are and what you stand for, and ask me for what you want with such a sweet, sincere voice." (End quote)

Director: "You know the policy about violent cases better than anyone Thomas, especially demons! Especially this particular demon! What in the hell were you thinking?!" the Director snarled, not even taking the time to grab his scotch....... "Save it," he cut Tom off. "I've heard that one before. Hell, I've even used that. Boys brighter and more skilled than you have vanished in the blink of an eye, died, or worse, for just the same thing you did." (End quote)

All I see is a wimpy main character that whines and apparently likes being whipped and degraded. If he didn't like that, he would behave differently - PERIOD! So, why the hell would I want to read about a main character like that? Do you want to tell me that he actually gets to turn the tables on both the succubus and his director later on and be the top dog? Well, sorry to tell you, but you're doing it the wrong way, son! If you want to entice a reader to follow your story, then you must do that in the first half of the first page. But you didn't do that, not even up until the end of the chapter really!

There's a whole lotta things wrong with this story, and this first chapter is the biggest. No human goes through being degraded like that unless there is something or someone holding his balls against a real meat grinder. I didn't see anything like that here. If there is such a thing, then you neglected to mention it, which is another big flaw! This guy is a masochist who whines about his situation, but a real masochist would actually like his situation and never whine about it, but enjoy it instead, and that latter I could understand and give a thumbs-up. The former? I cannot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For once an author who adds plot and depth along with eroticism

We all know what we read these things for. Let's face it. However while anyone can write a cut-and-paste sex story this one is actually interesting to read for more than just the erotic parts. It depicts interesting elements of collusions between humanity and demonic elements of Hell...even going so far as to say that while demons of various types live on Earth there are also humans who visit hell the same way one would visit a foreign country (it's just in this case the passport is a bit of a high security kind of thing). References are made between characters towards events that have happened in Hell's past but, while the author does not go into the background of these references, the characters take their basis in their history as fact...further prompting interest in finding out more about Hell's denizens. What the author does not give in background actually enhances the story itself. How did this collusion between man and demon come about? When was the secret government/military organization itself created and what were the details surrounding it's inception? As most, if not all, of the demons in the story are immortal and very powerful what kind of agreement was made that managed to dissuade them from taking over the Earth and what did we give up in exchange? I feel like the sexual encounters between the protagonist and his demonic lovers are more of a side note (albeit it a HUGE and exquisitely detailed side note) to the real story and you know what? I don't mind that at all. I'd say the author is due to write a book for us rather than just chapters.

-Cylvermane

eugene2keugene2kover 11 years ago

Okay, I still can't picture the cowgirl, although I suspect she looked like something out of Dungeons & Dragons or WoW - judging by the nose ring a grown man can put two of his fingers through. Also, the beginning is quite confusing as well, because you didn't describe the setting in the least.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cemetery Summons A guy is down on his luck, and ends up getting very lucky.in NonHuman
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
More Stories