Sex Is Boring

Story Info
Woman wants her sex life spiced up.
2k words
4.22
33.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I was at the beach, enjoying a rare day off. I'd got there early and managed to grab a spot where a niche has been cut out of the cliffs running along behind the beach. It was rather a wide niche, so I didn't really expect to have it all to myself.

Two women came strolling along and grabbed the other side of the niche, setting up their little camp. They were quite attractive, in their early twenties, with very nice figures. This last became apparent when they shed their outer clothes and started lazing around in their bikinis.

Basically, I ignored them and they ignored me. If it had been just a single woman there I might have tried to chat her up and try my luck, but not with a couple.

I'll say this, they could talk. Their voices just went on and on, one or the other in constant action. The only time I got a break from the chatter was when one of them went for a swim.

It was early afternoon when they broached the subject of sex. By now I had deduced that their names were Carol and Heather. Heather started the ball rolling.

"I am totally bored with my sex life," she stated. "Brian is so matter of fact about it that sometimes I just want to scream. It's not that I don't still enjoy sex, it's more that I want him to do something to spice it up a bit."

Carol had laughed. "I know what you mean," she said. "Some men just seem to get into a rut. A rutting rut you might say." Both women giggled.

"But you've got the advantage on me," moaned Heather. "You're not married and so your boyfriend goes out of his way to keep you interested. Brian just takes me for granted."

"Why not be waiting in sexy black undies when he gets home from work," suggested Carol. "You've got a nice figure. That should get him worked up."

"Ha. He'd probably ask how much the new outfit cost and did I remember that we were going out for dinner."

The girls chatted about the subject for a while and then switched to something else. After a while, Carol announced that she was going swimming again. Heather declined, saying she was just going to catch more sun.

I was looking over Heather. Carol had been right. She really did have a fine figure, and her face was quite pretty, too.

"You know, there are ways a pretty young woman such as yourself can spice up her sex life," I said, speaking to the air generally.

I saw Heather twitch. She hadn't known her outspoken comments had been over heard. She seemed to try and withdraw a little from the presumptuous clod who had dared mention her sex life.

"You could, for instance, try and arrange to have sex outdoors. It does make a difference. You feel closer to nature, and the sex is more animalistic."

A dignified silence from Heather.

"Of course, it's even better if you're in a public place where there's the additional thrill of knowing you might get caught at any time."

"Do you mind," snarled Heather, apparently getting a little annoyed.

"Um, no," I said. "Have you considered sex with a stranger or friend, rather than your husband?"

"No. Will you please drop the subject?"

"There's always rape, of course," I said musingly. "Wouldn't that be exciting? Having sex with a man against your will, helpless to resist as he uses your body for his pleasure?"

There was more silence from Heather. I persevered.

"You know, now that I think of it you've got all the elements for an exciting sexual experience right here. You're outdoors and, while reasonably private, you are in public and could be caught in the act. Not only that but there's a stranger here who's quite willing to take the risk if you want to have sex with a stranger."

I could see Heather's nipples poking up against her bikini top. She might be trying to ignore me but she was getting slightly aroused anyway.

"Of course, I can fully understand if you're reluctant to yield your all to a stranger. Fortunately, that will be no barrier to you having some spicy and invigorating sex."

I gave her a chance to see if she took my meaning. Apparently not, as she didn't say anything.

"Being a nice chap, I'm willing to help you out. I'll play the part of the rapist, and then you can have everything in one bout."

Now in my opinion, if a man suggests to a woman that he just might rape her, and she stays right there next to him, she's either an idiot or is willing to be raped. Heather stayed right there.

I lay there and considered how Heather was lying. Flat on her back, legs slightly apart, head turned away from the uncouth cad nearby.

I can move fast when I want to. I just rolled over and I was next to her and I had her bikini bottom whipped down and off before she could react. By the time she was ready to scream I was lying back on my towel.

She took in a ragged breath, ready to squeal, but then seemed to get the realities of the situation. I wasn't doing anything. I was just lying there. If she screamed and people came she'd be caught half naked, with me nowhere near her.

"Give them back to me," she hissed, half facing me with her hands cupped over her pussy.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

All she could do was glare at me. She did grab her dress and hold it bunched in front of her, though.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "You take off your top so I can see your breasts as well and I'll give you back the bottoms."

Heather was casting furious looks at me and apprehensive looks at the beach in case anyone noticed us. Unlikely, I thought. Although we were in plain sight, we weren't doing anything that would make people actually look at us.

I could see Heather trying to work out what to do. Put on her dress and have to walk around commando or bare her breasts and get her bikini back. She opted to show her breasts. She lay back down, dress draped over her hips and her back to the beach. Then she undid her top and dropped it.

"Very nice," I said softly, and indeed they were. A stunning pair of breasts. And her nipples were erect, a fact that we were both aware of.

"Lose the dress," I told her, and she grudgingly pushed it away, still draped to cover her bottom from the public, but giving me a full figured view.

"Now I just know you're wondering how I'm going to rape you without anyone knowing," I said. "If you don't want me doing something that might make people aware that you're lying there naked, I suggest you move over here between me and the cliff. That way, when you're lying down people won't even see you."

Heather was worried about what I might do but even more worried about being caught naked on a public beach. She was stalling for time, hoping her friend would get back. Using the dress to cover her bottom she scrambled around until she was lying on the sand in front of me.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at," she hissed. "There's no way you can have sex with me here. The whole world would see us. You're insane."

"Exciting, isn't it," I murmured. "I bet I can have sex with you right here without anyone noticing."

"You're mad," she snarled. "It's not going to happen. As soon as you try to get on me people would see."

I just reached over and dragged her closer. Suddenly she was pressed against me, as we lay on our sides, facing each other. I reached down and undid the zip on my shorts. I hadn't bothered about bathers. Shorts dry easily enough. Now my erection was lying between us.

"It won't work," Heather announced triumphantly. "I'd have to lift a leg to let you in and there's no way I'm cooperating."

I just grinned and rolled her over, dragging her back against me. Now her bottom was pressed against my groin and my erection was pressing at the gap between her legs. I forced her to bend a little more, listening to her whispering protest as my cock found her vulnerable flesh and started pushing in.

"For god's sake, you can't do this," she groaned, but found that at this angle my cock was free to slide in. It was the same effect as if I'd had her bend over a chair and taken her from behind.

I pushed and I could feel myself sliding deeply into her. She whined and wriggled, but all her wriggling did was help me home. Then I was in her, groin pressed firmly against her. My arm closed around her, taking hold of her breasts.

"How about that," I said. "You're naked and being ravished by a stranger outdoors in a public place with people all around. Exciting, isn't it?"

Heather was breathing hard but she managed to find the breath to say a few rude things. I squeezed her breast and stared work. I slid gently in and out, taking my time and making sure Heather felt every little movement.

"Come on, love," I murmured, gently pinching a nipple. "Work with me here."

Heather muttered something rude again, but she started pushing to meet me as I took her. I kept it nice and slow, letting her get really into it. We were having an enjoyable time, the gentle friction of my cock within her passage getting us heated.

Heather was mumbling something as I pushed in, but I couldn't quite catch what.

"Sorry," I murmured, "but I didn't quite catch that."

She took a deep breath and then enunciated slowly and clearly so that even a dunce such as I would understand.

"I said that if you have to fucking rape me could you at least put some effort into it."

"Ah, sorry," I apologised. "Is this better?"

I started driving in harder, my cock now thumping home with some force. Heather gasped and hastily increased the speed at which she was bouncing her bottom off me. I was now paying more attention to her breasts, as well, massaging them roughly, teasing her nipples.

"You do know my friend will be back soon," she gasped.

"I figured that, but we still have time," I gasped right back at her. I was now putting some real effort into trying to please her. (And myself, of course. My motives weren't wholly altruistic.)

"Oh god, I'm going to come," Heather suddenly whined. "I'll scream. I just know it."

"Then jam your dress in your mouth," I advised her. "I'm not stopping."

Heather's arm went flailing about, trying to find her stupid dress. I finished up tossing her my shirt and she started cramming it into her mouth. Then she came and even through the muffling shirt I could hear her cutting loose. Ye gods, if she cut loose like that every time her husband must be deaf.

I also cut loose, but with me it was more of a case where I groaned and turned on the fire hose, spraying her thoroughly.

Then I sagged back, slowly withdrawing.

"If you don't want to be lying here naked when your friend gets back you might like to consider getting dressed again," I suggested.

After all the effort I'd been through to put some excitement back into her sex life, Heather still called me a rude name. She also managed to put her bikini on. When Carol got back, Heather was lying on her towel again, sulking.

"Listen, Heather," said Carol. "We don't have anything planned for tomorrow. Why don't we bring the boys here tomorrow?"

I couldn't help it. I sniggered, imagining Heather trying to coax her husband to try the little stunt we'd just pulled. Her face was red. She knew exactly what I was thinking.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers