Sex Kittens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emerald, Sapphire and Amethyst all made their way down to Sue fully erect cock. Amethyst massaged the balls as shi continued to eat Sue's twat, while Emerald and Sapphire pumped the penis. Dominique aimed the jug right over the penis so as to make sure shi would not miss a single drop of the chocolate cum.

It did not take long for Sue to reach hir climax. Shi screamed with desire as a torrent of rich milk chocolate gushed from Sue's penis. Dominique collected the precious fluid in the vessel shi was holding. There was so much that the jug overflowed. What chocolate failed to get in became a little side dish for the maids to lick up.

Dominique said to Sue, "I hope you are watching this," and shi went over to the cake. Shi lifted the jug up high and poured the chocolate cum slowly over the top of the cake. Sue drooled as the molten chocolate poured down towards the bottom, covering the whole of the cake. It appeared to be beyond perfection in its deliciousness.

Dominique put the jug back in its place and sipped hir tea. "Now that is a cake. Care for a slice, Sue?"

"Fuck the slice! I want it all!" Sue exclaimed, pushing the maids out of the way. Shi charged full tilt at the cake, knocking it and everything else off the trolley, and landing face first in the cake onto the floor.

Dominique was furious, "You fucking cunt! That teapot was worth over a million pounds!"

It was no point in arguing with hir, because Sue was lost in hir own private heaven. Shi was gorging hirself on the cake, rubbing it into hir breasts, arse and feline pussy. Dominique purred at the sight, "Hmm... your really do like it wet and messy don't you. That's something I'm really going to have to remember."

Shi then looked at the clock, "Actually, I'd better check on the prisoners. Carnelian, make some more tea will you. The rest of you, could you show Sue the way out when shi's finished and clean up the mess."

Dominique left the room and the maids went about their business, as Sue continued to gore hirself stupid on the cake. Shi was enjoying every second of it and nothing was going to stop. Shi was going to spend hir time wisely.