Sex, Laundry, Market

Story Info
A clean up on aisle 7 leads to a sex down at his place.
2.4k words
4.09
26.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean up, aisle 7," the loudspeaker buzzed.

"Your turn, Jason," My cousin Riley said.

"Yeah, I hope it's not in the frozen food department again, ice cream and lasagna really suck to clean up."

I glanced at the aisle and saw that somehow peanut butter, jelly, and several sticks of butter had some how been collaborated into a symphony of mess on the floor. Skittles adorned it with a few 2 liters of Mountain Dew and grape soda.

"Looks like I'm going to have to use the mop." I sighed.

I went back to the back to grab the mop and saw it was missing and glanced around. Of course the admirable, vigilant, alert, manager that was my cousin was sleeping, leaning up against a mass amount of Bounty paper towels.

"Hey," I said, getting no response back.

"Oh damn, the superintendent is here and she's wearing a g-string!" I yelled, jarring my cousin awake.

"Huh? What? Where's my comb, I gotta look good man! I gotta-," he paused and looked around, seeing me trying not to laugh, "You're an ass man, that's not even cool."

"Yeah, yeah I'm horrible, where's the mop, I gotta clean up aisle 7." I stated.

"Oh uh, new girl got it, she said she had to clean up something." He said, yawning.

"I'm going to go off on a limb and assume she's not hot, seeing as you can't remember her name." I joked

"Man, I've been sleeping- er I mean, studying up on manager type stuff you don't know about! I just heard footsteps, smelled perfume, and heard her ask if she could borrow it like it was a crime to clean up." He responded.

"Yeah, okay, lemme go find her, I do NOT want to clean that shit in aisle 7 when it dries." I groaned, running off to find the girl with the mop.

"Hey market trash! You missed a spot!" I heard in the direction of the mess I had been assigned to clean up. I quickly ran over and saw several spoiled bastards picking on a fellow employee, holding a mop. Well I guess that's the mop, along with the new employee. So much for having to hunt her down, I thought. I shook my head and glared at the laughing kids. They saw me coming and started pointing and laughing.

"Hey guys look, they sent another piece of market trash!" a guy said.

"I guess we know the answer to how many market drones does it take to clean up a spill!" one of the girls sneered, while smirking, smugly at me.

"No we don't guys; this one's standing there glaring at us, while the girl is trying not to cry!"

They all started laughing again and that's when I had enough.

"Guys, guys look. We'll clean up this mess and let you have the mop." I suggested

"Why would we need this stupid mop?" the guy asked.

"So you can go fuck yourself, although I guess the girl doesn't need to, she looks like she can march a parade of dicks through that gap in her teeth, and your buddy there looks like an extra from a gay pride parade!" I stated, summoning the greatest asshole I could be.

"What? Man I ain't a fag!" he growled.

"Dude, your eyes aren't even straight, get the hell out of my store." I responded.

The group of teenagers struggled for something to say while I stared them down with possibly the greatest, "I got you bitches!" smirk that I had in my arsenal. They slithered away with their tale between their legs, one of them trying to knock something over but only managed a can of soup that didn't burst.

"Are you okay?" I asked the mystery female employee

"Yeah... thanks, does that happen a lot?" she asked.

"Meh, they pick on the new people until you tell them off, I've seen one of those kids before, but the other 3 are new." I said

"You mean the blonde girl?" She pondered

"Yeah, we graduated from the same school together, but then she met those guys and became buji as hell." I stated, "She always had somewhat of a bitch side but now it's just full swing 24/7."

"Well, thanks again, I better get to cleaning up this mess if I want to look useful my first day." She said, trying to change subject.

"It's a slow day, I'll help you out, just in case anymore comedians show up with new material to lay on you," I joked, trying to relax her prior situation.

"Or push me down into..." she sighed.

"Push you into...?" I repeated.

"Look at me," she requested, plainly.

"What I don't see any-" I started to say before I noticed a mixture of peanut butter, butter, mountain dew and some skittles stuck to her shapely hips and backside. My eyes elevated upwards to her chest, it appeared she was sported full breasts under that uniform, I gravitated back down to her hips and noticed she had some lovely legs, tan like the rest of her body that was exposed.

"Psst, up here,"

"Who what um I wasn't..." I stuttered, causing her to giggle. I saw her pretty smile, beautiful hazel eyes, and long light red hair.

"Well I guess it's good to know being covered in muck didn't take away from my looks," She said, smiling at me, "And my hero isn't bad looking himself."

I'm about 6'4, brown eyes, brown skin, muscular build, a little facial hair, and low haircut. I guess I can thank my Jamaican roots for that. She was looking me up and down; with a different look from when she was giggling, but a look that I'm sure was similar to the one I had while I was checking her out. I cleared my throat and suggested that she let me give her a ride home.

"I don't live too far from here, I could take your clothes," I suggested, before realizing how it sounded, "To wash them! I mean to wash them!"

"Are you always this smooth... I didn't catch your name," she realized.

"I'm Jason."

"I'm Trinity, nice to meet you Jason," she grinned.

I responded with a goofy grin, which made her chuckle. If it's one thing I can count on, it's my goofiness coming out to save me from my speechlessness.

"So... can we just leave, or do we have to tell someone?" she asked, not wanting to cause any more havoc on her first day.

"Meh, we can just leave, night shift folks are coming in right about now, and since this mess has been taken care of, we don't have to worry," I reassured.

"Well, which way is the bus stop... my sister dropped me off so I don't really have a ride..." she started to say.

"Don't worry about it, we'll take mine," I chimed back.

After I told my half-awake cousin that we were going to take off, we hopped in my Dodge Charger and drove off. I glanced over to Trinity in the passenger seat, in an awkward position. I looked at her with a confused look.

"The seat isn't going to bite you," I joked, "You can sit normally."

"You're being very nice giving me a ride, and offering to wash my clothes, I don't want to dirty your car up." she meekly said.

"Bah, have a seat, trust me it is fine," I assured her, putting my hand on her leg to readjust her stance in the seat. I noticed she had very smooth legs; I unconsciously rubbed my hand along her legs while driving until I heard her moan and looked to see my hand resting on her pussy, only her thin fabric skirt separating us.

"You have nice hands..." she said, barely audible, "I bet you give amazing massages."

I couldn't be happier that we were at my place when she said that, I opened my door, slide across the hood to open hers, to her surprise.

"As if giving me a free ride and offering to clean my clothes isn't enough," she started, "You are quite the gentleman aren't you?"

"Well, I guess pretty women just bring it out of me," I smiled, our eyes locking. We walked up to my door, only breaking our glance, so I could get the right key to unlock the door in the dark. As we went in, I walked to the closet where the washing machine and dryer were, to get my clothes out.

"I think I can find something for you to wear while your stuff is in the- oh!" I dropped my clothes at the sight I saw. She had stripped down to her bra and a thong. My cock started to harden from being able to now see even more of her big breasts.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, seeing my surprised face, "I just thought I'd feel more comfortable this way." She walked towards me to give me her clothes and said, "The least I can do is to pick these up," as she bent down to pick up my clothes for me. As she bent over, I saw her round ass. That did not help my growing boner. Her hips bumped into it to my pleasure and dismay.

"Hmm... what was that I wonder?" she teased, glancing at me before her eyes became glued to my bulge. "Oh my gosh... what is that?!"

"Er... well it's a compliment?" I said, trying to said as cool as possible as I saw her hand start rubbing it through my khakis, "Wait, what's going..."

"Shh, I've got a lot of work to do from the looks of this," she said, licking her lips as she unzipped and took my pants off.

She pulled at my boxers, slowly tugging them down until my cock sprung up and popped her on the tip of her nose, throbbing, begging for release.

"How... where... how big is this thing?!" she exclaimed, "It's so hard; the way precum is dripping is so sexy, John."

I nervously chuckled, "It's 10 inches and you only have yourself to thank for the precum coming out."

I flexed my cock to her surprise, making it throb even more in her hand, "I think it likes you," I grinned.

"From the looks of it, I'm going to like it too," she purred as she began licking the tip of my cock.

Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock, taking in the continuous flow of precum, slurping and moaning. I guess I don't taste too bad, I thought. Never got any complaints in that department, but she looked like she was enjoying it, I figured. She started jacking my shaft at a slow and steady pace, causing me to moan loudly. I'm no virgin, but I've been on a forced stint of celibacy, it looked like the strike out streak was over! I sat down on the couch, marveling at how Trinity didn't miss a stroke or a suck while we moved.

I reached down to play with her breasts, specifically her pink nipples. I tugged and pinched them while she was sucking me, and she moaned with my cock in her mouth, giving me an amazing sensation. Slightly regretting it because it felt so good, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and laid her back. She gave me a confused look but when I dropped to my knees, a sexy grin was placed across her face.

Now, I'm a black man, and stereotypes annoy me. I only support 2 stereotypes, my dick size and I can shoot a phenomenal 3 pointer. One of the stereotypes I break is returning oral sex, I love going down on women, and Trinity was going to find out how good I was at it. I teased her slit with the tip of my tongue darting out to touch it before leaving. I kissed her clit and started sucking on it, all while playing with her breasts with one hand and finger fucking her with the other.

She started moaning in ecstasy, begging me to fuck her, I ignored her and continued sucking on her clit, slurping loud, but my noises were drowned out by her moans and pleading for me to fuck her with my huge cock. I removed my hand and started to tongue fuck her, really admiring her tasty pussy. I was met back with her grinding her crotch into my face as she hit a mind blowing orgasm, with a scream an opera singer would be jealous of.

I got up, and placed my cockhead at her opening, rubbed it against her clit, pointlessly making her wetter, she was already dripping from her orgasm. I slowly pressed in, pulling out with a devious grin.

"Damn you Jason, fuck me hard!" she cried, "Work my pussy with that fat cock!"

I stopped in mid-stroke as if to think about if I should before plowing all of my 10 inches into her hot wet cunt. I started banging her like a man possessed, kissing and biting her neck, moaning in her ear. Soon enough, I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she hit another orgasm, really inflating my ego, as well as my already rock hard cock. I slowed down my thrusts to give her a nice, thorough feel of my cock, regardless of what she said prior. All she could do is buck her hips back in a futile attempt to speed me up, but then I realized, she wasn't bucking because of that, she had a mini-orgasm from our slow fuck. Never wanting to be predictable, I sped up just a tad, playing with her tits while I thrust into her. As she screamed out in pleasure, I quickly kissed her, our tongues entwined in dance within our mouths. I felt her tense up for another big orgasm, I was getting close and she knew it. She broke away from our kiss long enough to say "I'm on the pill, shoot your load inside me, baby." I didn't need another invitation. With a roar comprised of sexual nirvana, I came hard. I shot deep inside her pussy. We fell asleep on the couch like that, me lying on top of her, her hands around my neck, and my softening cock still in her pussy full of a mix of our cum.

"I was supposed to be paying YOU back!" she said, sexily.

"Well there's always next time," I grinned.

*

Thanks for reading, please leave feedback, this may turn into a series.