Sex Lessons From Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,842 Followers

"Grab that folded towel and put it under her head," I instruct the other two. I hadn't intended to take it this far in the backyard but with this level of responsiveness I don't want to risk breaking the spell.

Sam positions the towel as I gently push Angie onto her back on the pool decking. Jenna and Sam take up positions on either side of their friend as I peel her bikini bottom away from her skin. Fuck! I can smell her arousal without even bending down. She's already wet and ready but I remind myself to go slowly.

Leaning over her prone body, I plant a light kiss on each of her bright red nipples before licking my way down her flat stomach to her navel. I tease her belly button for a couple of minutes and then raise her legs onto my shoulders to give me wide-open access to her aroused pussy. She's very wet but I don't go straight for the target. I breathe in her intoxicating aroma and then lick all around her pussy, brushing my check across her thick layer of pubic hair.

I was so intent on her pussy and tits that I hadn't realized Angie had such exquisite thighs. I raise her right leg into the air and lick from the inside of her knee to the crevice at the top of her inner thigh.

"Look how wet she is and he hasn't even touched her yet," Jenna says as she leans in for a closer look at Angie's pussy.

"I wish he would!" Angie says as I repeat my thigh licking on her other leg. She's squirming around trying to push her pussy into contact with my tongue as I circle closer to her juicy lips. As she wriggles, her head comes off the towel and hits the bare concrete.

"Oww!" Angie yells, lifting her head from the deck. Sam tosses the towel aside and scoots her bottom over so her lap is positioned under Angie's head. It's kind of a surreal moment when I look up from Angie's pussy and see my granddaughter stroking Angie's hair and watching me get ready to eat her pussy. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before lowering my face to taste her delicate charms.

"Oh yeah!" Angie cries as I take a long lick up her juicy slit, lapping up her succulent nectar. Damn! She tastes good and I love that my first touch of her pussy is with my tongue. I swirl it around in her juicy hole and nibble on her labia as she arches her back and pushes against my face.

"Mmmmm," Angie murmurs as I tease her wet pussy with my tongue while devouring her mouthwatering juices. I just can't seem to get enough of her succulent pussy. She is so wet and responsive and I haven't even touched her clit yet. Plunging my tongue deep inside, I drag it up to the top of her opening while she humps her horny pussy against my face.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!!" Angie screams the instant my tongue touches her clit. She's bucking feverishly now as I lightly suck on her swollen love bud and use my hands to hold her down against the deck. This is when I would normally push a finger or two inside her pussy for extra stimulation but Angie is so close that I don't think it's necessary. I'll save that little trick for the next round. She's about to explode any second now.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuuuuucck! Yeesssss!" Angie yells right on cue, arching her back and driving her head into Sam's lap as her body convulses and her pussy floods with a new batch of hot cream. She grabs Sam's arms squeezing them as I keep sucking her through an intensely satisfying orgasm.

When her body drops back to the deck, I release her clit and eagerly lap up her steadily flowing juices. Jenna and Sam are staring wide-eyed at Angie as she gasps for breath. I want to continue eating her pussy but realize the deck is too rough.

"Let's take this inside," I say as I stand up and get out of the pool.

"That was amazing," Angie says dreamily.

"Only round one, Babe," I assure her as I scoop her into my arms and carry her limp body into the house. Angie is short and doesn't weigh much but it's still a little bit of a workout to get her into the house and into the bedroom. The other two help me lie her on the bed.

"More comfortable?" I ask as I slip off my wet swim trunks and lie down beside her. Turning on my side, I graze my hand across her abdomen.

"Mmm hmm," she agrees spreading her legs as my fingers comb through her damp pubic hair.

"I'm going to let you catch your breath and then we're going to do it again... only better," I tell her.

"Not sure if it can get much better," she smiles, obviously hoping she's wrong about that.

"Aren't you going to fuck her?" Jenna asks.

"All in due time, my dear," I respond, winking at Jenna. "Watch and learn, grasshopper." By the looks on their faces, none of them get the reference.

"How do you feel?" I ask Angie as my fingers glide over her slick pussy lips. Her nipples are still erect and I lightly kiss each one.

"Kind of floaty," she says quietly.

"Well, you're wet enough to float," I answer. She giggles bashfully as I dip my finger inside her frothing hole.

"Mmm," she moans and spreads her legs farther apart. I scoop out a gob of her hot cream and bring my finger to my lips, making eye contact with her as I suck off the tasty coating.

Sam and Jenna, sitting on the bed on either side of Angie's head seem captivated by my actions. Jenna's nipples in particular seem to have grown more prominent, pushing against her thin bikini top.

I dip my finger a couple more times smearing her taste over her puffy, pink nipples. Both Angie and Jenna gasp as I suck her flavor from her breasts and play with her overheated pussy.

"Do you kiss your boyfriend after he's had his tongue in you, or suck him after he's fucked you?" I ask Angie as my fingers slide back into her steamy opening.

"Sometimes," she whispers, clearly awe-struck that we're lying here having this conversation while I lick her sexy flavoring from my fingers and her tits.

"Then you know how sexy you taste," I say bringing my fingers to her lips and gently prodding them open.

"Oh...my...god," Jenna whispers as she watches Angie suck her juices off of my fingers. Sam's eyes seem to be more interested in me than Angie; particularly my exposed erection, which is poking Angie's thigh.

As I dip my fingers back into her hot pussy, Angie's hand encircles my cock.

"Do you want me to suck you off?" she asks as I bring my fingers back to her lips.

"Not right now, Sweetie," I answer even though a blowjob from one of these sexy young ladies would be wonderfully welcome. "This is all about you, remember." Jenna looks like she's going to say something but she looks at Angie and doesn't. Now her attention is on my cock, too.

"But I've had my orgasm," she says, stroking her hand up and down my rigid shaft.

"Only one little one," I say. "There's much more where that came from." To prove it, I position myself between her legs and start licking all around her red-hot snatch.

She is much more sensitive this time and seems ready to climax in no time. I slow the pace, alternating frequently between tonguing her hole and sucking her clit.

"Oh God! I'm so close!" Angie moans as I again relinquish her love bud in favor of slurping up her steadily flowing cream. Jenna and Sam are watching intently as I replace my tongue with my fingers, swirling them around inside her burning snatch as I suck her engorged clit into my mouth.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Yeah! Oh YeaaaaaAAAAAH!" The final yeah turns into one continuous moan as Angie grabs the back of my head and bucks feverishly against my mouth. I vigorously pump my fingers in and out as I ease up a little on the sucking. Clamping her thighs against my ears, her pussy muscles pulsate around my fingers as her nails dig into my scalp. I keep sucking and lapping her juices as her body spasms and she jerks anxiously against my face.

"Holy shit," Jenna whispers as Angie's sweat-soaked body drops back on the bed and she gulps air into her lungs. I pull my head back but leave my fingers insider her pulsating pussy.

"There are condoms in that drawer," I tell Sam who raises her eyebrows at me. "I got them when I went out earlier," I answer her unasked question. Before Sam can respond, Jenna has jumped off the bed and is dashing over to the nightstand.

"I'll get them," she says, excitedly opening the drawer. "A three-pack," she smiles. "You're prepared, Granddad," Jenna teases as she rips the foil package open with her teeth and extracts the lubricated sheath.

"That's all they had at the local convenience store," I answer, holding my hand out for the condom.

"I've got this," Jenna says, slapping my hand away as she steps closer. Grabbing my rigid cock, she expertly rolls the condom down the length of it, reinforcing my previous impression of her sexual experience. Her hand lingers at the base my shaft with her fingertips brushing my swollen balls as she tries to guide me towards Angie's splayed-open pussy.

"I can take it from her," I assure her as I gently push her arm away.

"Okay," Jenna smiles. "I'll just hang onto these in case we need them," she says, holding up the other two condoms.

"Jenna!" Sam hisses as I align my cock with Angie's well-lubricated pussy.

"What?" Jenna asks, innocently without taking her eyes from mine. "I was only trying to help." She sashays her way back to the other side of the bed and crawls up next to Angie.

"You ready for the finale," I ask.

"More than ready," Angie pants, having barely recovered from her recent orgasm. As my cock glides into her soggy pussy, I realize that our difference in height doesn't bode well for the missionary position. Her face will be buried in my chest while her tits are crushed against my stomach. Grabbing her thighs, I push her legs up until she's almost bent in half and drive my cock deep into her welcoming channel.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me!" Angie cries as she reaches for her friends' hands. Sam and Jenna each take a hand and she smiles at them as I hold her legs down and start a steady rhythm.

It's been a long time since I've fucked with a condom but the snugness of her compact pussy goes a long way towards offsetting the lack of bare skin contact. Fuck! Not only am I eating and fucking an eighteen-year-old beauty but I'm doing it with her friends sitting next to her on my bed! I've never fucked with an audience before but it is surprisingly erotic and definitely arousing.

My cock has been throbbing for at least an hour before we started fucking so I slow my rhythm down to try and prolong my release but Angie is having none of it.

"Harder! Oh god! Faster! Fuck me harder and faster!" she cries and I pick up my speed, jackhammering my cock in and out of her eager pussy. Jenna and Sam are holding Angie's hands and staring at the swollen rod connecting our sweat-soaked bodies. Thankfully, the plastic sheathing is helping hold off my own orgasm until I can get Angie off.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck!" Angie's knuckles are white from squeezing her friends' hands so tightly as I continue to pummel her enflamed pussy. Sensing how close she is, I let go of her legs and she instantly swings them down beside me. She arches her back and plants her heels on the bed as I grind my pelvic bone against her clit.

"Oh yeah! Oh Fuck! OhhhhhhhHHHHHHH! FUCCCCCK!" Angie's orgasm hits her like a freight train rumbling through her body. She convulses, her pussy clenches, and her head thrashes around on the mattress as I slam my cock home and explode inside her quivering pussy. Fuck!

Collapsing on top of her, I wrap my arms around her and flip us over so she's on top. Kissing the top of her head, I hold her tightly against me as I make eye contact with my granddaughter.

Sam has a giant smile on her face and is breathing almost as hard as Angie. She just nods her approval and pats my shoulder. Turning to my left, I'm shocked to see Jenna tearing off her bikini top and exposing her gorgeous breasts. Her thick, dark nipples are fully aroused and jutting out from her large, jiggling tits.

"Jesus, Jenna!" What are you doing?" Sam asks, incredulous at her friend's behavior.

"Did you see that?" Jenna asks, nodding towards Angie. "That was incredible. I want some of that!" she says anxiously as she unties the strings on her bikini bottom.

"But Jenna," Sam pleads. "This was for Angie."

"Not anymore," Jenna says. "I've never seen anything like this and I'm not getting anywhere near this kind of pleasure from Matt. I don't know about you, Sam but there are two more condoms that shouldn't go to waste." Completely naked, Jenna kneels on the bed with her tantalizing breasts hanging inches from my face.

"How long do you need to recover, old man?" Jenna teases as she pinches her taut nipples. I turn questioningly to Sam who just shrugs her shoulders and smiles. Jesus! My cock is still buried inside Angie's pussy, which hasn't even stopped quivering. I've barely caught my breath before Jenna starts flaunting her voluptuous body at me.

"I... um... just give us a few minutes, Jenna." I admonish her while staring at her unabashed nakedness. Her face assumes an exaggerated pout as she sits back on her haunches with her thighs spread. Staring directly into her glistening pussy, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how aroused she's gotten from watching us fuck but I never expected this.

"So Angie," I whisper as I brush her damp hair from her forehead. "I guess we proved it wasn't you."

"It's not me," she laughs. "It is definitely not me! God that was... I don't even know what that was... but thank you," she says, leaning up to kiss my lips while being careful not to disengage my spent cock from her still fluttering pussy.

"So what is the problem," I probe to see if she's gotten the message.

"Rob doesn't know what he's doing," she smiles.

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask as she starts rocking back and forth on my semi-soft cock.

"Hey, Doctor Phil," Jenna smirks. "You've got patients waiting."

"I'm going to talk to him, Granddad," Angie answers as we both ignore Jenna.

"Good girl," I tell her as she leans down for another kiss. We entwine our tongues for a few minutes and then I lift her off my spent cock and lie her down beside me on the bed.

"My turn?" Jenna asks, reaching for my cock to remove the used rubber. "Want me to suck it hard, Granddad?"

"Just wait a minute." This time I slap her hand away before she can grab my cock. "I'm going to clean up before we can do anything. Safe sex doesn't just mean condoms, it means not trading sexual fluids between partners."

"He's right," Sam tells Jenna as she opens her mouth to complain.

"First, I'm going to get rid of this condom and then I'm going to take a shower." I tell them as I swing my legs off the bed.

"Granddad?" Jenna calls to me as I near the bathroom door. She jumps off the bed as I stop to look back. "Can I join you in the shower," she asks coyly. "It'll be like the foreplay you had with Angie in the pool." She offers encouragingly.

Does this woman ever give up? I stare dumbfounded at her naked body. As my eyes take in her lush breasts, aroused nipples and fur-lined pussy, I warm up to the idea.

"Good idea, Jenna," I smile. Give me a few minutes to me get rid of this," I say, pointing to my condom covered cock, "and brush my teeth then you can join me in the shower. It'll be fun."

"Don't I know it!" she says, bouncing on her heels, which causes her breasts to jiggle enticingly. My cock starts responding even before I get the condom off. Whatever I've gotten myself into; it looks like it just multiplied.

I wrap the used condom in some tissue and put it in the wastebasket, making a mental note to dispose of the trash before my wife gets home. Of course, the way things are going I may have more than one condom in there before the day is over.

I brush my teeth, paying special attention to my pussy-coated tongue. As I wait for the shower water to heat up, I reflect on what Jenna said to Sam. Surely, she isn't suggesting that Sam include herself in our little fuckfest. Fucking her friends isn't the smartest thing I've ever done but at least it isn't incest. I'm about to step into the shower when Jenna appears in the doorway, looking downright edible.

"Ready?" she asks. Yes! For anything! Her thick, black nipples jut out invitingly from her luscious breasts and it takes considerable constraint not to start sucking on them before I've cleaned up.

Jenna joins me in the shower and we face each other with the spray hitting her back. I kiss her lightly on the lips thinking we'll take this nice and slow when she picks up the soap and starts lathering it all over my cock and balls. Fuck!

"This is what we need to clean up, right?" she asks with fake innocence while her soapy hand strokes up and down my recovering shaft. Pushing her firm tits into my chest, she teases my balls with one hand and strokes my cock with the other. She's driving me close to the edge with a simple hand job. Goddamn! Unlike Angie, this girl knows exactly what she's doing.

My cock is eagerly responding to her machinations but I don't want to waste cum down the shower drain. Forcing her to release my cock, I kiss her hungrily on the lips, sucking her tongue into my mouth as her hands glide around and cup my ass cheeks. Pulling me tightly against her, she grinds her horny pussy against my soapy cock.

"Granddad," she sighs next to my ear. "You sure turn a girl on." She's rubbing her slick, sudsy body against me as she pinches and squeezes my ass cheeks. I lean my face down and our lips meet in a longer, more fervent kiss. Fuck! I've got to get control of this or we're going to fuck right here in the shower without any of the build up that Angie enjoyed.

Breaking the kiss, I start soaping Jenna's shoulders and down over her ample chest. I consciously slow myself down, reveling in my first touch of her firm, fleshy breasts. My cock is throbbing as I graze my palms over her hard nipples and press my fingers into her tender contours. Gently pulling on her exquisite nipples, I roll them between my thumb and index finger and tug them out farther from her breasts.

"Mmmmm," she says, "I want you so bad, Granddad."

"I want you too, Jenna," I whisper. "I think it's time we took this to the bedroom?"

"Yeah," she breathes, pushing me away so she can rinse off. After toweling each other dry, we head into the bedroom to join Angie and Sam on my king-sized bed. Jenna has her hand wrapped around my fully recovered cock, leading me into the bedroom like a pull toy. She is obviously going to be a handful and I can't wait to surprise her a little.

Angie is splayed out on my bed looking as contented as she ought to after her multiple orgasms. Sam is sitting near her head, staring uncomfortably at Jenna's hand encircling my hard cock. Or maybe she's just staring at my cock, I'm not sure so I try for a little humor.

"You're a little overdressed, Sam," I quip as she blushes and looks down at her bikini with wide-eyed apprehension.

"I'm just kidding, Sweetheart," I tell her as Jenna and I climb onto the bed.

"Fuck! I am the only one dressed, aren't I?" Sam laughs nervously. Jenna lies next to Angie, scooting her over a little by bumping her hip against Angie's bare ass.

"You're perfect, Sam," I answer, kissing her on the forehead. "I was just teasing you." I assure her before taking my place next to Jenna.

I kiss Jenna and her tongue slices through my barely parted lips, ramping up the passion as she swirls it around in my mouth. My hand drifts across her stomach and my fingertips come to rest against the underside of her lovely brown breast.

Jenna moans into my mouth as I caress her curvaceous mammary and my fingers find her taut nipple. I pinch, twist and pull on her thick protrusion as our tongues continue to dance lustfully. As good as the kiss is, I want my mouth on these nipples. I leave a quick trail of kisses as I slide down her body and encircle her left nipple with my lips. I've wanted to suck on these babies ever since they first showed up on my computer screen.

samslam
samslam
12,842 Followers
123456...9