Sex, Lies & A Curious Woman

Story Info
Oral delights with an older woman.
3.3k words
4.38
110.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
male_man
male_man
17 Followers

Several months ago I turned 32 and bought my first co-op apartment. My immediate neighbor is a divorcee, in her late 40s, and she's got definite sex appeal. Yeah, she's older, but she's aged well. Mind you, she's not a hottie like some twenty year-old. But she doesn't have a stupid tongue piercing or a tattoo on her lower backside. Her tits aren't exactly perky anymore, but they are real and can still easily command a man's attention. I would guess they are C cups. For the sake of the story, I'll call her Linda.

Linda and I never really spoke too much. We would exchange greetings briefly while waiting for the elevator and occasionally in the laundry room. Once we crossed paths at the grocery store. But it was never more than a hello and a friendly smile. Until several days ago that is. It was a Thursday evening and we were doing laundry. Surprisingly, she started our first real conversation. That's how I found out she's been divorced for 5 years. And she hasn't really dated too much since then.

The conversation naturally came around to what we do for a living. She works for a neighborhood dentist answering phones, handling insurance claims and ordering supplies.

Me, I'm a freelance Web developer (can you say, starving artist?) and a part-time college student. But I inherited enough money several years ago to help me live comfortably, at least for a while. But that's not exactly what I told her. I don't know why I lied, I just did. I guess I wanted to see her reaction. The conversation went something like this:

"And what do you do for a living?"

"Well I freelance making Web sites part-time and have another part-time job for a few months now."

"Oh really, what do you do?"

"Well, I feel kind of funny saying. I mean, you might get offended and think negatively of me. It's not too bad, not like I sell drugs or anything illegal."

"Well, you can't say something like that and then not tell me. Besides, you've really got me curious. Don't worry, I won't judge you or get offended."

I paused a few seconds, pretending to be giving her request serious consideration. In truth, not only was I going to tell her, I couldn't wait to see her reaction.

"Well, I'm involved in adult entertainment… on the Internet. Let's just leave it at that." Then I made a facial expression as if I was embarrassed. But like my story, it was a fake.

"Wow, I really wasn't expecting that. Don't worry; I don't think it's so bad. As long you stay safe and make money. You've got to do what you can in today's world."

I could tell from her demeanor and facial expressions that her interest clearly increased. She wanted… no, she needed, more details.

All I said was, "Thanks, I'm glad you see it that way."

We stood there for a moment and just kind of laughed about what we were discussing. She then did just what I was hoping she would. She asked for more details. "I don't mean to pry, I'm just really curious about what you do. I go on the Internet, but never really looked at those kind of sites."

I frowned as if I didn't really want to continue, but offered the following: "Do you know what facials are?"

"You mean like when women get facial treatments for their skin?"

"Well, yes and no. The work I do deals mostly with a fetish that a lot of men like to look at. Man, this is embarrassing. Okay, here goes. The site focuses on men cumming on women's faces…well-endowed men." I tried to make it sound as palatable as I could.

I thought to myself, "Damn, I'm good!"

"Oh my!" She half laughed, and then added: "I guess you learn something new every day."

After a few seconds she continued. "How long have you been doing this?"

"About 6 months. I don't know how long I'll continue but right now the money is good and there is quite a demand." I waited a few seconds, and then added, "Have you ever tried doing that?"

I knew this was pushing things to the next step, but I felt emboldened by how the conversation had gone so far.

She acted shy about responding but answered, "No, no, that never came up." She laughed.

The good news was, she didn't say anything resembling, "No, I'd never do anything like that!"

At this point we both laughed and exchanged friendly smiles. Really, what else was there to do?

Now I had to figure out a way for us to visit away from the laundry room. Being that I had never seen any of the apartment layouts except for the one I purchased, I asked if I could come over and see her place.

"Sure, is tomorrow night good? Around eight?"

"Yeah, that's good. Thanks."

She added, " I'd like to see your place, too. I was only inside once before you moved in. You had it painted, right?"

"Yeah, when I first moved in I had it painted and a new kitchen put in."

"Oh, I'd really like to see how it looks."

"Great, no problem."

Her dryer had just finished its cycle and she got busy folding her laundry. I spied some undergarments and she caught me looking. I just smiled, probably with a stupid look on my face. But she didn't seem to mind.

Eight o'clock Friday night I rang her bell. She answered the door, looking pretty and showing some cleavage. It's not like I think the world revolves around me, but I just knew this was for my benefit. It had to be.

She invited me in and showed me around. She also had a 2-bedroom apartment. It was laid out slightly different from my own, and her kitchen was a little larger. She even showed me her bedroom. She suggested after seeing my place that we come back and have some coffee and talk some more. "Okay, sounds good," I responded.

Next we came over to my place. She really liked how I fixed over the kitchen and she commented that the apartment looked bigger painted white instead of the dark speckled color the previous owners had used.

I thanked her for the compliments. We walked back into the living room and she commented on my computer. "Do you have the fast Internet service?"

"Yeah, I really need it for my work. It makes it easier to upload a client's work to the Internet."

"Do you mind if we go on-line? I'd like to see how fast it works. I've been thinking about getting the fast service through my cable. Right now I use my telephone connection and have AOL."

"Yeah sure. I'll show you. Once you have the fast service, you won't be able to go back to a phone connection. Plus, you won't tie up your phone line."

"Yeah, I know. That's been a problem for me. Guess I've just been too cheap," she laughed.

I pulled her up a chair alongside mine and held it out for her. She sat down and said thank-you. For the first time I noticed that I enjoyed her scent.

"Your perfume smells really good," I laughed.

"Oh, thanks."

I gave her control of the mouse and keyboard and told her to go ahead and test it out. She went to a Web site that sells women's clothing and accessories. It came up right away and that seemed to excite her.

After checking out a couple of more Web sites she said. "This is fast. It's great." She paused, and then continued, "So I've been really curious, can I see some of your work?"

"You mean my freelance work?"

"Yes, and… if you're not embarrassed, I must admit, I'm curious about your other work too," she said shyly.

I laughed. I liked how she referred to my adult work as "other." Of course, I now had a problem. There really was no "other" work. I made the entire thing up. Damn! Talk about not thinking things through.

Think fast. think fast!

I told her I felt awkward showing her the Web site right now, but that I had some photos I could show her. Luckily, I did have some photos on the computer I took with a past girlfriend. I opened the folder and let her flip through the slide show. She was obviously impressed with my (circumcised) endowment.

"Wow, I feel funny asking, but how big are you?"

"I was blessed with 9" and almost 7" around. Yes, I've measured." Our eyes met for just a moment followed by a pleasant smile. This was going good. And truth be told, I was feeling even bigger than my regular size right now! I was hot, to put it mildly.

She looked at me again and giggled.

When she got up to the photo of my girlfriend's face covered with my cum, she just stopped and stared for a minute. She seemed transfixed.

She inhaled and made a strange noise. Her breasts heaved when she exhaled. She let out a half-laugh. "Do the girls really like it?"

"Yeah, so far as I can tell… I can't believe you've never done it. I thought it was pretty common."

"Well, maybe for your generation," she laughed.

At this point, I really had to adjust my erection in my pants. She had already seen it in the photos so I just went for it. "Excuse me for a second, but I have to fix something." I stood up and turned away slightly. She didn't know what I meant but when she saw me put my hand down my pants she realized what I was doing.

It was a bold move, but I felt it would help this little game progress.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I've gotten a little excited. Between these pictures and your… cleavage… " I just let that thought trail off and pretended to be embarrassed.

She laughed and said she didn't think anyone would ever be interested in her that way again.

"Why not, you've still got a nice figure, nice…" I hesitated, "breasts, face, beautiful lips, and a great personality."

She lit up.

Damn, I just scored big points!

"Really?"

"Yeah, absolutely."

"Thanks, but I could never do this kind of thing on the Internet."

"Well, there's ways to do it and hide your face. But you don't have to do it on the Internet anyway. You can just do it with someone that you know for fun… We can try it if you like."

That's it. I had opened the door.

She looked at me shyly, nervously. I felt confident she wanted to. She just needed some more coaxing. "Believe me, I'm definitely excited enough right now," I laughed.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting any of this. I don't think I can… I never… ," she stammered. I felt she was half-lying. Yes, it takes one to know one.

"Well, you've already seen it in these pictures. What if I just show you up close? You don't even have to do anything. Just look. It would be fun."

She wasn't saying yes, but she wasn't saying no. She just sat there. I stood before her so that my crotch was in her view. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" Hey, I didn't want to freak her out.

She was silent for a moment. "Okay, I can see it now on the computer, so why not." She smiled up at me then focused again on the obvious bulge in my pants.

As I unzipped she said, "I can't believe I'm doing this." I lowered my pants just a little. My erection was clearly visible. I lowered my underwear just enough to let the engorged head pop out. With my thumb and index finger I gently opened up the tip for her. I was just putting on a little show and she loved it! Okay, sometimes the world does revolve around me. Well, my dick, anyway.

I teasingly revealed the rest of my erection to her and placed my hands at my sides. "All women have different tastes. Do you like the way it looks?"

"Oh yes, it looks very good," she said shyly and half-cleared her throat. "May I rub it between your breasts? They look so inviting, especially from this angle."

"Umm… Okay." A short and hesitant answer, but the one I wanted to hear.

"Just hold on a second." In a moment I came back with a one-step high step stool that I use in the kitchen to reach the higher shelves.

I said it would be easier if she sat on here instead.

She nodded in approval and sat on the lower stool.

I leaned in towards her and rubbed my cock head against one breast and then the other. Then I snuggled it between both and asked her to press them together. She placed her hands on the sides of her breasts and closed my cock even more snugly in her cleavage. It was fantastic.

She was looking down intently so I inched my penis up towards her lips to see what she would do. She allowed the head to touch her lips, but that was all. On the third upward motion, she flicked her tongue across the head. I could see it all and it was very hot!

I groaned in pleasure to let her know I really appreciated what she just did.

"You've got me soooo excited," I told her. I was breathing a bit heavy by now.

I positioned myself directly in front of her face and started to jerk off with slow deliberate motions.

Playfully I rubbed the head along her cheeks and over her nose.

"Are you having a good time?"

"Oh yes, I never thought I could enjoy something like this. Your penis…"

"You can say cock," I quickly interrupted.

"Your cock is very… beautiful. It feels great touching my skin."

"Yeah, most people think sex means intercourse, but sometimes touching and feeling and exploring are a lot more fun. Probably because it's different."

"Well, this is different. That's for sure. At least for me."

"Would you like to hold it and rub?" I said while holding it out for her to take.

She giggled, almost imperceptibly, and reached out for my erection.

She held it in her hand and caressed it gently for a couple of strokes. Then she increased her grip and stroked a few more times. All I could do was groan in more pleasure.

"Your hands feel so good. You don't have to be shy. You can play all you want."

She had been touching me from a distance. Now she moved her face in closer and rubbed my cock all over her face. I could see her breathe me in. Damn! She was trying to inhale my musky scent. Next she cupped my balls and licked the shaft from bottom to top. I really wanted her to take me entirely in her mouth but didn't want to push her. She was experimenting and I was all too happy to let her.

Well, my wish was about to come true. She playfully rubbed the head across her lips and flicked her tongue out the second time around. She looked up at me, as if for approval. All I could do was smile down at her.

Then she suddenly licked wider circles around the head. She still seemed hesitant so I had an idea.

"I love it when the head is nibbled gently," I told her. "Just don't bite," I laughed.

I knew once she had the head in her mouth to nibble, it would lead to sucking.

She quickly got started and after a few seconds asked if it was right. "I'm I hurting you?"

"No, it feels great."

Visually, this was absolutely amazing. This voluptuous woman was adoringly handling my penis and loving it!

Are all women like this? Most act too cold in everyday life. They can't even get off their cell phones to give you the time of day. But here was this woman who was allowing herself to enjoy this wonderful moment.

She suddenly closed her mouth around the head and started to roll her tongue around and I could feel the saliva building in her warm mouth. I started to move my hips slightly to initiate a sucking motion. She understood and started to suck me with such relish. It was as if my cock was all that mattered to her, like it was the purpose of her entire being.

I could feel myself getting close to the point of no return.

"Linda, that feels so good. Would you like to take your shirt off so we don't make too much of a mess."

She knew what I meant. I was going to cream her good.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

Then she proceeded to remove her shirt. When she moved her hands behind her back to unsnap her bra, I quickly got on my knees so that I'd be at face level with her lovely breasts. Her nipples came into view and I started to lick first one and then the other.

"They're beautiful," I told her.

"Wow, that feels good," she responded to my licking.

I sucked each nipple lightly then said I'd like to kiss them both at the same time. She squeezed her chest together until both nipples were close to each other. Then I opened my mouth wide to take as much in as I could. She started to moan and move her legs slightly. I had her so hot I think I could have stuck it up her butt at this point. I had been stroking myself all this time. I knew I was getting close again to erupting.

I slowly stood before her and started to stroke. I brought the head in close to her lips and she knew instinctively to expose her soft, wet tongue again. My strokes intensified and I was now lifting my heels off the floor. My whole body was tightening up. She moaned in anticipation of my cum.

"Linda, I'm gonna cummmmm… Stick out your tongue."

She did as I requested and I started to burst. Blast. Explode. Hell, no words can do it justice. I don't think I ever came so much. Stream after stream was shooting out of my cock. My love juice was on her tongue, her upper lip, her nose, and her cheek. She was in shock.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. I was worried she was in disgust. But instead she reached for my drained cock and started to suck it. It was so sensitive at this point that I pulled away slightly.

I quickly explained that it was very sensitive, that she could suck it, but don't use her tongue. She took me back in her mouth and lovingly caressed the length of my cock with her lips, careful not to use her tongue. But I was shrinking in size by the second. Wow, was that intense!

"That was incredible," I told her. "I don't think I ever came so much. You look great, too," I laughed.

"Yeah, well, I'm covered in your cum."

"Would you like a towel?"

"Yeah that would be great."

As I went to get her the towel, the thought occurred to me again. How I'm I going to get out of showing her a Web site that doesn't exist? Would I have to cum clean with her, so to speak?

I told her that if she gave me a few minutes to recollect myself, I'd orally please her too. She told me she almost reached orgasm while pleasuring me.

I won't go into the details of our cunninglingus, but it was equally great. I had her sit on the couch and she really got into it. Seeing her writhe got me really hard again.

We never did get around to the previously offered coffee at her place. But that's okay. I needed time to update my story. Besides, I think we did enough.

male_man
male_man
17 Followers