Sex, Lies and Digital Cameras Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,755 Followers

She must have been soaking wet, as there was no resistance, what so ever.

When the last few inches sank in, she took the cock from her mouth and bit her lip, as Barry speeded up, making her body shake.

Linzi looked so sexy, as her ivory coloured body was sandwiched between these two ebony musclemen.

“Come on, keep sucking! I’m nearly coming!” Stu shouted as he grabbed her head, and forced his meat back into her mouth. With a grin on his face, Barry grabbed her hips and speeded up, nearly forcing Stu’s balls into my wife’s mouth!

I could see that her eyes were closed tightly and she was grimacing, because of the power of his thrusts. But she showed no signs of trying to stop him.

“That’s it! I’m coming! I’m coming!” Stu called out, perhaps expecting Linzi to remove his cock. Instead she furiously rubbed the base, until he gasped and I could see her throat muscles swallowing his ejaculation.

“Fuck! She swallowed my spunk! She swallowed it!” Stu told his brother, with a look of wonderment on his face.

Barry had slowed down, now, but was still fucking her, six inches at a time.

Linzi pulled the cock from her mouth. Gasping for air, she smiled at Stu, then with a final squeeze, sucked the last drops out of his knob, then she cleaned his knob, with her tongue. Barry leaned forward, pushing everything that he had into her, and whispered something in her ear. She closed her eyes, grinned and nodded her head.

Still on his knees, he withdrew his massive, glistening, cock from her pussy.

“Pull them cheeks apart!” he told her. With her face resting on Stu’s lap, she obliged. Shuffling her legs further apart, she spread her arse cheeks for him.

OH! MY GOD! He lined his purple knob against her tiny arsehole. He was going to fuck her arse! He would split her in two, was all I could think.

Barry had to hold his cock in place as it made it’s way into the tiny space. Each inch brought a grunt or a groan from my wife. But, by the way that she was rocking her hips, this wasn’t the first time that she had done this.

What had she turned into?

It took a couple of minutes, but they finally made it – his whole cock was in her arse! Taking advantage of the situation, Stu pushed his flaccid cock back into her mouth. Within seconds I could see it begin to swell as she eagerly sucked it while she caressed his balls, until it was hard again.

When Barry increased the speed of his fucking, she had to stop sucking, but the boy held it in her mouth as she screamed, with pain, as the arse fucking became more frenzied.

Linzi was howling, in agony, when Barry’s face contorted. His cock was so far inside her; his rough pubes were pressed against her soft, white, cheeks, as he pumped his seed into her.

Linzi spat the cock out of her mouth, when Barry collapsed on top of her.

The two lovers clung together, as they gasped for air. After a couple of minutes, Barry put a hand on her shoulder, and withdrew his cock from her arse. Linzi’s eyes were contorted with pain, but her lips were smiling as the monster slid out. Falling forward, onto her hands and knees, I was greeted with the site of her arse, in full view of the camera. Her tiny, puckered, hole was gaping open, as it was, now, the size of a golf ball.

My hand was a blur, as I shot a load of spunk into a handkerchief.

Sitting against the sofa, drinking a beer, Barry, waved his cock towards Linzi, “Come on baby, you know what you have to do now.”

Crawling towards him, on her hands and knees, I could see his spunk, dripping from her stretched hole. Linzi flopped into his lap, and proceeded to lick the spunk and shit from his black, gnarled, cock.

Linzi licked and sucked with great vigour, in her quest to please him.

“You ever fucked a white arse?” Barry asked his brother, between swigs of beer.

“No. Do you think she would let me?” Stu responded, suddenly standing up, and moving behind my wife.

Laughing at his brothers’ stupidity, Barry asked Linzi, “Do you mind if he fucks your arse?”

She removed the shit stained cock, and turned her head; “Have you got any spunk left?” she smiled as she said it.

“Yes, I think so!” he replied.

“Then be my guest.”

With that she went back to licking her shit off Barry’s cock.

Kneeling behind her, and shaking his head in disbelief, Stu slipped his dick into Linzi’s stretched arsehole.

Linzi flung her head back, as he began thrusting his hips, “Ooh! That feels good. Ooh, yes. Faster, faster.” She screamed as he increased the tempo. Linzi was, now, on all fours, and pushing herself backward to meet each stroke.

I was so engrossed in Stu fucking her arse; I hadn’t noticed Barry slide between his brother’s legs. Stu moved onto his haunches, without taking his cock out. Barry guided his cock into her pussy, while his brother banged her arse.

“Yes! Yes! Fucking Hell! What are you doing? What the fuck are you doing? Oh yesssssss!” Linzi screamed, as the monster cock filled her pussy, while the smaller one filled her other hole.

Linzi was shaking with excitement, as both men rammed her holes.

Thank God, we live in a detached house, slightly away from our neighbours. Linzi’s screams would have woken the dead.

“Aaaaaaggghhhh! Yessssssss! Yessssssss!” She screamed even louder, as an intense orgasm engulfed her body.

Stu increased the speed of his fucking, until his body tensed, while he shot his second load, of the night, right into my wife’s arse. As he pulled out, I could see strings of spunk trailing from her hole.

While Stu slumped on the sofa, Barry gripped Linzi’s limp body, and ‘rattled away’ with his hips, finally fucking the life out of my wife. His cock was awesome, as it slipped in and out, 8 or 9 inches at a time.

Linzi could only purr and groan, as Barry finished himself off with a series of violent thrusts.

After lying entwined for a couple of minutes, Barry told her to get off him.

Tentatively, Linzi rose to her knees, still with his cock sticking in her pussy. Then she rose to her feet, letting him slide out. As it did, a burst of spunk squirted out, landing on his shaft. She seemed unsteady, on her legs, as she gulped from her wineglass, but the smile on her face, told its own story.

Barry picked up the tiny knickers, that had, earlier, been discarded, and wiped his shrinking cock.

“Shit, Barry, that was fantastic. I know what you told me, but, fuck, man, she’s awesome.” Stu told his brother.

Linzi had now regained her composure, and stood between them, smoking a cigarette, clad only in her black stockings, suspender belt and heals.

“Time to go.” Barry said, looking at his watch, “I told Shelly that I would be home by 9.”

Linzi never took her eyes off his cock, as he pulled his joggers up.

With a quick kiss on the lips, for Linzi, Barry and his brother left.

Linzi spent the next few minutes, tidying the room, then, satisfied that everything was the same as at the beginning of the night, she collected the cans and glasses, and walked out.

Just as the tape was about to end, she re-entered the room, dressed in her bathrobe, with a towel around her hair.

She put a CD in the player, and squirmed uncomfortably as she sat on the sofa. With a huge smile on her face, she sipped her wine.

Mag58
Mag58
2,755 Followers
12