Sex, Love, Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers

When he noticed her, Alex was the startled one. He hadn't expected her to want to bring it up again, let alone so soon. But he didn't skip a beat; he put down his briefcase, walked and stood over her, and unzipped his fly.

"Do you know what to do?"

"Yes master," she said, reached into his pants, and pulled him out. He was soft for a brief second, but he became hard almost instantly at the sign of his nude wife on her knees in front of him. She took him into her mouth, and then moved to nibbling and mouthing his head and along the sides of him. He moaned as she again sucked him into her mouth, deeper this time.

"You're very obedient; I'll have to reward you slave."

She withdrew and gave a mischievous smile, and then gobbled him up again. She started moving her head slowly up and down his shaft, taking him as deep as she comfortably could. He was simultaneously in love and lust with this woman who he had known almost his whole life, and who right now was the sexiest woman in the world. He pet her hair lovingly as she continued to perform her duties.

"Suck harder," he commanded.

She did, and he groaned "God, that's good!"

Laura felt herself getting wet as she knelt before Alex sucking his cock. She could understand why he loved to eat her--it felt powerful for her to please him, and it got her excited to hear him responding to her actions.

He gently pulled her head away with his hands and looked down at her.

"Please suck on my balls," he begged.

"Master, you don't have to ask me."

"Oh my God--you're right! I won't say please next time; thank you for keeping me honest, little slave!" They both gave a giggle.

She moved her head underneath him, and he spread his legs wider to give her greater access. She started moving her open mouth and tongue all over his balls, sucking them partially in, then releasing them, doing what she knew would drive him crazy. He was rock hard with excitement, seeing his sexy wife wearing her collar sucking his balls right into her mouth. His breathing became more shallow and his moans louder, and Laura thought he might lose his balance, so she took one hand and cupped his ass to help steady him. That excited him even further, and he grabbed her head and softly pulled her towards him. She then took both his balls into her mouth and started furiously licking them with her tongue. He was having a hard time standing, and a hard time not coming. He pulled her away again, and she let his balls fall out of her mouth.

"Suck me again."

She maneuvered back upwards, and again slurped his cock back into her mouth. He was very close now, and so he started to thrust his hips against her mouth, and she helped him by rhythmically pulling his ass towards her with her hand. He didn't let himself get too deep, but she was taking him already quite deeply, and he finally couldn't hold out and started shuddering.

"Oh God!" he cried, and both of his hands held either side of her head as his legs almost buckled. She could taste his salty seed spurting into her mouth, and she kept sucking him and grunting "good boy" sounds until he was finished. She always swallowed, and he thought that was very sexy.

He reached down and pulled her up to him.

"What a good little slave. Take off my clothes now."

She started unbuttoning his shirt, and pulled it off. She did the same with his pants, unbuckling his belt, and pulling his pants around his ankles. He lifted his feet to let her pull off the legs, and she pulled off his socks while she was at it. Finally, she had to work his underwear around his fly opening, out of which was still jutting his hard cock which hadn't gone down at all. Finally, he was nude as well.

"Stand here and spread your legs."

She did so, and he reached his hand underneath her. He gently felt her, and felt that she was smooth.

"You must have shaved yourself again."

"Yes master; isn't that how you like it?"

"For now I do. I may want you furry in the future, but I will tell you when that time comes. You seem moist."

"I am master. It was exciting for me to service you."

"Very good; you should be excited to please your master. Put your finger inside yourself."

She reached down with one hand and parted her lips, and with the other hand extended her middle finger and inserted it into herself.

"Good. Now put your finger into my mouth."

She averted her eyes in embarrasment, but did as she was told, bringing her hand up to his mouth. He licked her finger, and sucked it deep into his mouth, licking all of her juices off.

"You're very tasty, my little slave. But I can't eat you every time or I'll spoil you rotten. Instead you will lay on your stomach and spread your legs."

"Yes master." She lay on the carpet. He climbed on top of her and placed his cock against her opening, but not inside. He used his elbows to keep the majority of his weight off of her, but laid on her enough so that she would feel him pressing against her. His hand reached around her body to cup her breast, and he softly kneaded it. Then he shifted weight to allow him to use his other hand on her other breast. He still lie outside her opening, just parting her lips with his head, but not diving in. She was surprised that he was hard enough to penetrate her, but she knew that even though she had just given him a blowjob he would remain hard for a long time. She longed to have him thrust into her; she was excited, but he was teasing her and taking his time.

He again shifted his weight, and reached down and massaged her ass as best as he could while remaining positioned right outside her. He was very careful how he did this; he pulled her cheeks apart, and would slightly advance inwards, but retreat when he released her cheeks, giving her a little taste, but almost letting it seem as if it were an accident. He continued like this for a while, and Laura struggled not to grab his cock, or to jut her ass backwards to take him inside.

Finally he said "How are you doing slave?"

"Bad master."

"Why is that?"

"Because you are teasing me."

"Am I?" he asked innocently.

"Yes master; you won't fuck me."

"If that is what you want, I will let you ask me for it. Say 'Fuck me.'"

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"That didn't sound very convincing. Beg me to fuck you."

"Fuck me!" this time she pleaded, much louder and desperate.

"All right, you did ask me to" he said, and he slowly penetrated her, not backing up or stopping until he was completely deep into her pussy. She finally sighed as she had gotten the teasing over with. He began to very slowly draw himself out, and stopped.

"Master?"

"You know you're not supposed to respond until spoken too," he gently scolded her. "But what did you want?"

"Will you please not stop fucking me?"

"Of course, I'm sorry to be cruel."

He then started more quickly, but still not too fast, pushing his full length into her and then completely withdrawing at each stroke. But this time he continued, and slowly picked up the pace. She was really enjoying herself, and she began to make grunting sounds at each stroke. Eventually her breath began to quicken too, and he felt that she was getting close, and he slowed to pace her, letting her savor the moment right before orgasm as long as he could.

Finally, she could no longer hold out, and she cried out and clutched the floor as she felt wave after wave of pleasure course through her body. At her orgasm, he slowed his stroking, and stopped while still remaining fully inside her. He had one arm wrapped around her and cupping her breast, petting her hair with the other hand, and kissing her forehead. They lay for quite a while like this before he spoke.

"How did I find you as a slave when I came home?"

"I wanted to master."

"Why is that?"

"Because I enjoyed myself last time," she shyly whispered.

"That is what I thought." He still lay on top of her with most of his weight to the side, and he reached up and undid her collar. Then they got up, got dressed, and arm in arm went to the kitchen to start dinner.

Act IV

Now their sex life was semi-frequently spiced up with light domination play. Sometimes Alex would have her lie on his lap and nurse on his cock. Other times he would eat her until he had his fill. Almost all of the time she would get a good deep dicking. One way or another she learned pretty quickly that if she put on her collar, that night she'd get a royal fucking.

One time Laura was feeling bold, and she walked up to him and handed him the collar. He looked at it briefly as if confused, but immediately figured out what she had in mind, and wordlessly put it on. She got a taste of being the master for a change! She realized that it was hard to come up with all the different creative ways to give your slave the good fucking that they deserved. But she persevered, and she fucked him good and hard until he was worn out.

Either way, they were having fun enjoying themselves and each other.

MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers
12