Sex-Neutral?

Story Info
Monthly nudist weekend goes awry.
5.9k words
4.09
69.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The debate still rages as to whose fault it was.

My husband Hank thinks you can't blame anybody but Sarah. "She's the slut after all," he argues.

Tracy and Bill, Sarah's parents, blame Sean. "The boy hasn't learned cock control, yet. If you've got a foot long schlong, you can't walk around with it sticking out like a baseball bat!"

Jill and Dave defend their son, and put the blame on Karry and Tom. "They're college kids. College kids fuck. If they didn't want any fucking going on then they shouldn't have invited the kids. What's the big deal?"

Karry and Tom agree. "What's the big deal? Fun was had by all. All this bickering over who started what isn't good for anybody. Let's all come back next month and it'll all be as it was before."

I disagree. I don't think anything will be like it was, and I'm not so upset about it. Relationships change, they grow, and I like the way things are changing.

Jill and I go back a long time. We were roommates freshman year of college, and then rented a house together for our Senior year. We rented the house as sort of a commune with a half dozen other students in three loosely arranged apartments. Jill and I and a guy named Alex were the only renters to move in for the Summer preceding senior year and we enjoyed having the whole house to ourselves. With all that space at our disposal, we got used to hanging around casually and not being particularly orderly. We were college kids after all.

Alex was the first to introduce nudism. I came home and found him watching TV in the buff. Actually I assumed he was wearing boxers or shorts or something. It was a steamy hot and humid day, I would have loved to lounge about without a shirt myself. It was when he got up to get a beer that I caught sight of his family jewels hanging down from a tuft of red hair.

I stopped him when he came in from the kitchen.

"I think you forgot something, Alex."

"Oh, sorry," he said, "You wan' a beer?"

"No, Alex," and I had to suppress a chuckle. Could he be so thick? "I think you forgot your pants."

"Oh, no, I just was so hot, and I feel more comfortable in the nude. Does it bother you?"

"Me? no. I mean, yes. You can't just walk around naked."

"Why not?"

"Well, because. I mean what would you think if I walked around naked?"

"I'd think it fine. Take your clothes off if you like, but I ain't puttin' mine on in this heat. If it freaks you out, I'll go upstairs."

"Go watch your game, Alex. I'm going upstairs."

After about half an hour of pondering and getting my nerve up, I went downstairs nude and watched the ninth inning with him. When Jill came home, and after we picked up the shopping she'd dropped, Alex and I convinced her to lose her clothes as well.

For a few hours it was plain casual nudism. I loved it. I did look at Alex's cock quite a bit and he let me touch and hold it, but nothing got sexual, not until Jill joined us at least. Alex, or Alex's cock made Jill nervous and she positioned herself close to me all the time. Eventually accidental touches of my breasts and thighs turned to intentional caresses. Soon I was having only my second experience with lesbian sex, and Alex was sporting a boner. He fucked us all many times over that summer, but come Fall and the arrival of other house mates, the threesome and nudism just faded away.

When Jill and Dave got married I asked her straight out, "Jill, are you sure it doesn't bother you that Dave and I were lovers?"

"Not at all. Does it bother you?"

"Not in and of itself, but I want us to stay close."

"We will." She promised and then they moved out to San Francisco where I wouldn't see here for seven years.

I was running up a record of marrying off ex-boyfriends. After Jill married Dave, my boyfriend of seven months, Bill, ran off with my girlfriend Tracy. I'd actually been picked up by Tracy several months earlier at a gay bar and had a lesbian fling with her. Bill broke up with me because the idea of my being bisexual freaked him out. When this information got back to Tracy, she decided to "set things straight" and get us back together again. Well, she went over to Bill's place and the rest is history. Three months of setting things straight and they were engaged. I haven't had sex with her since. Until now that is, but some 22 years have passed with Tracy being straight.

Finally, I got married myself. Hank was a divorced plumber who came to fix my sink and had the nerve to ask why a sexy little gal like me was single. I asked him why a handsome hulk like himself was divorced, to which he answered that he got caught fucking too many clients like me. Well we fucked on and off for two years before we realized what good friends we were. Our marriage has been strong for over ten years now. And yes, he fucks clients from time to time, and I fuck girls from time to time and even a boy or two. Life is good.

Hank and I met Karry and Tom two years ago at a convention in the Caribbean. It was a lawyer's convention I was invited to and we were placed at the same table as they were. We made some casual chit chat and discussed our practices, and we wondered out loud how it was that we lived in the same city but didn't know any of the same people.

Two days later Hank and I decided to see what things were like on a nudist beach we'd noticed. It was actually quite quiet, and we were able to fuck in the surf, having found a secluded spot. I'm glad we did it, for the record, but it wasn't as fun as it sounds. Sand and salt water in your eyes, nose, and cunt takes the edge off your orgasm.

We had just cleaned ourselves up when our secluded spot was invaded by another couple: Tom and Karry. A moment of shock washed across their faces and then relief.

"We don't know any of the same people." Tom reminded us all unnecessarily.

We sunbathed nude together all that afternoon and then exchanged contact information. I told Karry that I found her enticing. She let me know in no uncertain terms that she and Tom were nudists not swingers. Then she invited us to their country house for a nude weekend.

That nude weekend led to others, and soon a tradition was born. Every month, usually on the full moon, Karry and Tom hosted a nude weekend. Some guests came for the weekend, some just for a few hours of lounging on the huge deck with a hot tub and bbq. Tom also liked to play golf and had a mini-golf course set up. You can imagine how odd it must look to see middle-aged men and women playing miniature golf in their birthday suits.

Jill and Dave moved back into the area a few years ago, and at a certain point we introduced them the Karry and Tom. Tracy and Bill also became nude-weekend regulars. Tracy and Bill and Hank and I did fuck each other from time to time, and once we even swapped during a nude weekend, but pretty much those weekends were sex neutral.

Kerry and Tom were in no way prudish. Many were the time that I caught them fucking on the deck in the dark. Still, there was an unwritten rule of sorts that nudism did not mean orgy. If you got horny, you had where to go to fuck and calm yourself down. Modest naturalism, they called it.

All that would change when Jill brought Sarah along.

Kerry and Tom had several other nudist friends, several of whom were much older than us. It was not uncommon for a thirty year old couple to admit that they were the children of the sixty year old guest at the bar. I never had children, though Hank has two wonderful boys. Still I don't think I'd be comfortable naked with my children. Perhaps it's because I'm too horny to be as sex neutral as Kerry and Tom.

Jill and Dave liked the idea and invited their son Sean along one weekend when he was home from college. When Tracy heard Sean was coming, she invited Sarah to join. They hesitated enough to ask Karry if it was okay, but she laughed it off.

"What's the big deal?!" She asked/answered in her usual bubbly way. "Just make sure they take their clothes off and don't chicken out around us old folk!"

Taking her clothes off wasn't a problem for Sarah. She'd been giving Jill sleepless nights since she was a high-schooler. By the time Hank and I arrived, Sarah was naked, in the hot tub with a beer. The chickening out was left to us older women. Sarah was hot. Beautiful in both face and spirit, she was also graced with a sexy trim figure and firm round breasts. Her magazine model beauty was making me and some of the others a bit self-conscious. The minute I laid eyes on her I felt aroused and began the ethical debate in my head over fucking a best friend's daughter. Hank had fewer scruples and stripped down to join her. Dave walked in with Sean and introduced us. It was cute to see Sean struggle to keep his eyes above our necks. Jill came in a few minutes later with Tom and Karry and ribs for the barbecue. (I love the way Jill's large breasts rested on the steaks as she held the heavy tray in both arms. )

At first I joined the action at the barbecue. Only later did I notice the action at the hot tub. Hank nudged me and pointed to the hot tub. Tom was sitting on the edge of the hot tub and Sarah's head was bobbing up and down on what had to be his erection.

"Sarah was sucking me off when Tom came to tell us to stop." Hank began telling me. "His timing was perfect, I'd just unloaded into her mouth. She looks up at him with cum on her lips and says, 'Awwww, c'mon Tom can't a girl suck a little dick around here?'"

"What did he answer?"

"He mumbled something unconvincing about maybe going inside or something. Sarah just grabbed his ankles and pulled him down onto the edge of the tub and began sucking him."

"Has Tracy seen it yet?" I asked and barely had the words left my lips before I heard Tracy scream and Tom yell:

"Sarah! We didn't bring you here to fuck! This is a nude weekend, not an orgy!"

"But I like fucking, Dad!"

"So do I! But you don't see me balling your mother in front of everybody!"

"Tom, Tom..." Karry called out, taking his arm and trying to calm him down. "It's okay. We were all young once too. Don't get upset. Let me explain a few house rules to Sarah and everything will be fine." Then she turned to Sarah and left Tom's side. "Can I talk to you inside a moment honey?"

Karry and Sarah disappeared inside and the rest of us grown ups milled around the grill and setting up the table. Jill and I were sharing conspiratorial whispers about "that little tramp" who surely wouldn't be able to "keep her legs together."

Tom and Hank were complementing Bill on his daughter's great oral technique. Bill seemed a bit flustered, especially when Tom admitted wanting a second chance at her.

"I didn't get to cum and she had me so turned on. You gotta understand Bill, It's a once in a lifetime chance for me. God! When was the last time you had a 25 year old interested in your 55 year old dick."

"I get it often," Hank boasted and waving his ten inch fire hose around for all to admire.

"Tom, I understand, but you gotta see how weird it is for Tracy and I. I mean I know she fucks and I know it's a fantasy fuck for you, but there's no way in hell I'm fucking her. And don't say you don't know it's gonna turn me on."

"Yeah Hank," Tom was saying, ever the host, "we gotta get some action for Bill."

"Lemme talk to Alice," he answered. He was looking at me as he said it and knew that I'd heard. I came over to ask if anyone had seen Tracy.

"No," Bill answered. "I thought she went in with Karry."

"I thought I saw her with Dave, and Sean heading to the mini-golf."

"Shall we?" I asked as I proffered an arm to Bill.

He took it and we walked down the stairs and behind the hedge, following the path to the five holes. We continued arm in arm allowing me to enjoy the passive contact of his arm against the curve of my breast. Even though our nude weekends never turned into orgies, the casual contact usually had me aroused to a peak and Hank and I would fuck endlessly in the privacy of the guest room. Amongst us older folks it was a bit easier to quell our lustful thoughts. We all had a few extra pounds or unattractive birthmarks or too much hair or other quirks of the human body that never seem to appear in girly magazines and porn movies. Only Tracy was attractive enough to be a porn star. She kept an even tan and long hair and her breasts were enhanced. She kept her pubic hair trimmed and had a small tattoo of a star at her bikini line. Bill too was in great shape, tall and muscular with sexy salt and pepper hair which made me ask:

"Why don't you think you could pick up a college girl, Bill. You're so youthful and sexy."

"Thanks," he giggled. "But I don't have the trouser snake your husband is swinging around."

"I always like the size of your dick, Bill" I said charitably. His penis was really on the small size. "It fit so well in my ass. Remember?"

"I remember." His tone was rather whistful and we walked in silence for a bit. We reached the golf area, but no one was there, so we followed the path around back to the house. It was longer to go all the way around the upper garden, but we didn't feel like turning around.

"Say Bill," I suddenly spoke up. "What about Tracy? She could get you a younger woman."

"I suggested that!" He seemed suddenly excited.

"And?"

"And she said she doesn't want to do women anymore. That it was just a phase."

"I see," I said, and then I saw.

Bill and I had turned a corner to find Tracy sucking Dave's cock while Sean pounded her cunt from behind.

"Looks like we found them all." Bill announced in a somewhat melancholy tone.

"Come here quickly." I whispered into his ear and pulled him back around the corner.

I'd spotted a boulder and sat Bill down on it.

"Just like old times." I managed to say as I leaned in to kiss him. I grabbed his modest package at the same time and began squeezing his penis 'till I felt it get stiff.. At one point I pulled his face down to my bosom and squeezed my ample and round breasts into his ears. Then I went down on him. I was eager to swallow his cum but also wanted to be fucked. I really wanted to be fucked like Tracy was getting it right then: skewered between father and son. Hell, I'd want all three holes filled.

And that's when I decided what really had to happen. I sucked Bill to a hard on, and then sat on it. It felt nice to have some cock slide into my cunt but he never really filled me up and Hank had me so stretched out these days. I had a better idea.

"Bill. Listen to me. Your wife is in Heaven over there. She's getting double teamed. Her orgasms must be coming one after the other by now. All she can think of is where to get more. You go over there now and fuck what ever hole isn't being used. Do you hear me?"

"Yeah... but--"

"No butts. Go do your duty as a cock wielding citizen and fuck your slut wife silly. This may be your only chance to enjoy her wanton side before she switches back to being your faithful wife. Go fuck." And I dismounted his boner and pulled him up off the boulder in one swift move that left him stumbling toward the corner around which the other three were cavorting.

I stood there alone and naked for a bit and gingerly fingered my clit. I was debating whether to get myself off or go get fucked. It wasn't clear to me yet if Karry and Tom had decided to forgo their sex-neutral standard for these nude weekends. On other such visits, I saved the fucking for Hank at night. On one or two occasions I rubbed one off in the bathroom on my own. Once I caught Karry rubbing one off and joined her. But now with Tom getting a blow job in the hot tub and even saying he wants more, things seemed different.

I peeked around the corner to see what was going on. Maybe the foursome would break apart and I could get some of that college age cock Sean was touting.

No such luck. Tracy had all three men under control. Dave was fucking her cunt, Bill had his dick up his wife's ass, and Sean had a look of bliss across his face as he held Tracy's head and fucked her throat. I bet Tracy hadn't been handled like that for 20 years or more.

I didn't see a chance to enter the fray but did find a stone staircase I didn't know about. We were on a long semi-circular path that wound through the brush and woods below the large upper lawn. Bouncing up the stairs, careful not to disturb the foursome, I found myself directly opposite the deck where the men were still barbecuing.

As I came walking across the lawn, Hank waved to me and gestured that I should jog. So I picked up the pace until my swinging boobs made it too annoying and slowed to a quick walk. Jill and Hank were each eating a burger and drinking a beer. Tom was flipping some of the burgers on the upper grill and looking a bit annoyed.

"Where is everybody?! Aren't they hungry? Tracy, what can I get you?"

"Those chicken wings look nice."

"Excellent, was afraid I wouldn't have customers for those. Where's Bill? Didn't you go looking for Tracy together?"

"Um, yeah." I started, not knowing how to finish. I grabbed Hank's beer out of is hand and guzzled some to excuse my not being able to answer. But Tom didn't notice. I guess he didn't really expect an answer. He just kept talking.

"And where is Kerry? What could she and Sarah be up to?"

I had a fairly good idea of what they could be up to and volunteered to go look for them. I tore through three deliciously barbecued wings, wiped my hands on a napkin and ran inside.

Whether my assumptions were based on fact or hope I don't know, but I made a beeline straight upstairs to Karry's bedroom and was proven right. Karry was tied to her bed with stockings and screaming her way through orgasms. Her screams were muffled by a Sarah who's bare cunt sat above her face and dropped occasionally upon Karry's open mouth. The two women were in a 69 position with Sarah alternating between stimulating Karry's cunt with her mouth or with a purple dildo.

"So this is where you two disappeared to." I announced my arrival.

"Hiya!" Sarah chirped back cheerfully.

"The burgers are burning. You think you'll be much longer?"

"Yay! I love burgers. You have great tits, by the way."

"Thanks." I said, "I look forward to sharing them with you later. I'm Tracy by the way."

"I'm Sarah, Jill's kid."

"Yes, I know."

"Isn't it weird us all being naked like this? I mean we've met with our clothes on and I never thought I'd want to fuck you, but I'm just so turned on by it all!"

"Well, I think you're turning all of us on with your youthful figure. You're a very sexy girl, Sarah."

"And very horny." She whispered in my ear as she passed me to leave the room. She stressed the point by squeezing my breast as she walked past.

"Hi Alice."

"Hi Karry."

"Can you untie me?"

"I want to and I don't want to." I teased, but went ahead and released her hands and feet.

"I can't believe I let her tie me up."

"I can't believe you made love to a woman."

"She just turned me on so much. She's so sexy and open. I tried to explain to her that nudism doesn't mean sex and she somehow turned it around to a point where sex with her wasn't an emotional bond, just a physical one. She convinced me that if we could take the embarrassment out of nudity, we could take it out of sex as well. Then she just started fingering and kissing me."

Karry was telling me all this as we sat side by side on her bed. I consider myself bisexual and like getting sexy with other women, but usually I'm not the aggressor. Still, the musk of sex was thick in the room and I could feel warmth radiate from her shoulder to mine, from her breast to mine. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back. Soon our arms were all over each other. Our nipples pressed one against the other and I became aroused again, as much as I'd been with Bill's cock inside me. I was pushing myself atop Karry when she pushed me off.

12