Sex of Warcraft: New Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OrcHippie
OrcHippie
25 Followers

She massaged it with her soft, silky lips as her tongue danced about, eliciting more grunts from the orc. She didn't want to have him come in her mouth, though – that would be an otherwise impressive erection wasted, and she had a tingle deeper inside her that even his tongue wouldn't be able to reach it.

She pulled off him and, desperate for more, spun around to massage her inner lips with the tip of his member. Slowly and sensually, she slid herself along his long, bumped shaft. The orc sighed, satisfaction washing over his face. She teased him for several seconds, and then drove herself down around him with one hard thrust.

She was instantly filled to the brim, and shuddered at the sensation. He was thick, hot, and grooved; a soft gasp escaped her lips as she began to thrust back and forth along the orc, slowly but with great force. He responded by heaving his hips upwards, thrusting himself even deeper inside her. She cried out; she wasn't used to this calibre, but it felt great!

She lay down over him, slowly moving her lower body against him as he worked her. He seemed to dislike the idea of being underneath, however; in one move he rose up and flipped her around; she was on her knees now, and he proceeded to re-enter her from behind; this time, the angle ensure that his rock-hard cock was pressing hard against the most sensitive spots inside her; her body responded by moistening up, and the orc noticed; he grabbed her rear and pulled her in closer with each thrust, his strong hands clasping her body.

The sheer size of the ridged appendage was reducing her brain to a hazy engine of lust. Her blond hair in a tangle, she grunted savagely as he hit that spot just right, and set her off. Her body shook in ecstasy as the orc continued to give her the best lay of her life, her mouth opening in a silent moan. Panting, she felt she was going to collapse onto the cot as the orc turned her over again. She was on her back now, and once more the orc advanced into her full-force, event more frantically this time. As he leaned over her, she threw her arms around his huge torso and squeezed herself hard against him as pleasure filled her mind.

Suddenly, she felt the orc tense up in her arms. With a satisfied groan, the massive being came inside her; his warm cum filled her insides as he gave one mighty shove with his hips. She cried out at the last, and as he slowed her eyes shut for a few moments.

"That was great," she said, patting his bicep with her hand.

The orc removed himself from her and laughed. She was puzzled; opening her eyes, she was pleasantly surprised at what she saw.

"I'm not finished yet!" he roared, pulling her off the bed. His still-erect member was once again poking in between her legs. She breathed heavily as he lifted her clean into the air and lowered her onto his shaft, all while he was still standing. She wrapped her legs around his waist as lifted her up and down, inching in even deeper then before. She threw her head back in a cry, and trembled as she came again, harder this time then before.

She lay meekly against him now as he continued to push into her, more slowly now, gently biting her neck. The afterglow was, in and of itself, fantastic; she had never had a partner who outlasted her like this, and she revelled in the feeling of a hard cock inside her as her inner muscles squeezed hard.

Sadly, however, her slit was starting to ache now. As the afterglow faded like spice slowly leaving her flesh, she weakly pushed at the orc, trying to get him off. She knew herself well enough, though part of her wished she didn't; two was the limit.

"You think Tharg's done with you now?" the orc replied with a smirk. She frowned; he'd better cut this out. If he hurt her…

Instead, though, he lowered her to the ground. Retha wasn't quite ready to stand, though, and she slid to her knees. The orc chuckled and squeezed her shoulder to bring her about.

"I can't take you anymore," she said factually. "It'll hurt, and I'll complain."

"Well…" he replied simply. Then, he shuffled a little closer to her; his swaying manhood was only a few inches from her face, coated in a cocktail of her juices and his cum. The smell, she was surprised, was quite pleasant; she smiled, looking up at him. Oh hell, the least I can do is suck him off, after that lay!

Eagerly, she took the stiff member in her mouth and began to lick it clean. The orc responded little, letting her take the lead. She did, this time deciding to try to get the most of the toy into her as possible. As she took him in deeper and deeper, the orc put one of his hands on the back of her head, stroking it. At first she found it a bit annoying, but then his hands started to brush against her long, elven ears – long, sensitive elven ears.

She squirmed; it was a sort of sexual tickling feeling. Normally she should have been offended, but now she just grinned as she pleased the orc. Her soft lips became slick with their mixed juices, and her tongue was twisting and spinning around his cock, treating it all over as she pushed her head forward.

He didn't have much sense of timing, though. She wasn't even done with her advance when she felt his member twitch; another jet of warm cum shot into her mouth, and she swallowed the sweet substance with moan, as much for the orc's benefit as for hers. The orc walked backwards a little; she seemed to have overcome his stamina, as he was staggering slightly. His dick was still hard, though – it was a shame elves didn't have that sort of endurance.

She slowly licked her lips as the orc left her field of vision. Mmm… that was certainly something to remember in case she was ever asked to return to orc territory. In fact, she felt ready to nominate herself for the job. As she wiped the last bits of juice from her mouth, she stood up and looked for her clothes – and remembered that the orc had destroyed them. Hm… that was a problem.

She turned around again, and to her surprise, the orc was laying face-up on his cot, breathing deeply, eyes closed and head tilted to one side.

"Hey, orc!" she snapped. No reaction.

"Orc! Throg, was it? No, Tharg!" Still nothing.

"Tharg!"

The orc didn't respond. Men, she thought contemptuously. She would have left – the door's mechanisms, if they could be called that, were primitive – but without clothes she wouldn't get far without something unfortunate befalling her.

She sighed, and decided to take the orc's example. She walked over to the cot and lay down next to him; she couldn't help but stare at his persistent erection, though. It was certainly impressive.

In the end, she decided it looked too lonely. Lying completely on top of the orc – he was so massive that he didn't notice – she wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed herself onto the waiting cock once more. She didn't thrust more, though; instead, she rested her head on his chest, letting the filling sensation take her away to a dreamy, lustful sleep.

*****

Warchief Thrall stood proud, flanked by his finest warriors. The elven ambassadors had come to bid him farewell before their trip back to Silvermoon City. The ceremony was completed; the elves were now fraternising with their new partners in war – and, according to rumours, partners in other areas as well.

One of the elves caught his eye; he believed she was Ambassador Retha, if the description he had been given was correct. She hadn't seemed to be enjoying her stay until a few day ago; he wasn't completely sure why, but he had a good idea. By now, curiosity and a desire to prove his suspicions had got the better of him.

He glanced at his guard and nodded before walking away; otherwise, the hulking orcs might think something was wrong and do something foolish, though purely out of goodwill. When they nodded back, he strolled over to the richly-clad elf.

"Ambassador Retha," he said clearly, and she spun around. Recognising him, she smiled pleasantly.

"Warchief Thrall," she said. "Your city has been most hospitable to us. I must thank you."

"It is our honour to accept such esteemed guests as the Silvermoon embassy," he replied. "I, in turn, must congratulate you. You've certainly made a good impression."

"We have?" she asked, still smiling.

"You have," he corrected. "One of my captains in particular, Tharg, spoke quite highly of you." He took a breath, using the captain's own cryptic words. "He mentioned that the qualities of the elves impressed him greatly."

"Oh, yes," she said. The smile still stuck, but a flicker of mischief passed over her face, and her eyes closed only slightly. "Your captain was very pleasurable company."

"I trust, then, that the orcs in turn have left a good impression on you."

"A memorable one," she said, the corners of her mouth lifting only slightly as she turned away to regain a host of elves.

Thrall grinned widely as soon as she turned her back; he was right. Crude as it was in the way of diplomatic tools, there was nothing that built trust between people quite as effectively sex.

Later that night, Thrall, Warchief of the Horde, was having trouble getting to sleep. He tossed and turned in his otherwise empty bed, the events of the week passing through his mind. Certainly, some new allies had been gained; trust had been established; and information and resources could be traded. But still, he longed for the times when the borders between the Alliance and the Horde were far less clear.

At one point, his thoughts dwelt on Captain Tharg, who had obstinately accompanied the embassy back to Silvermoon on his way to the front in the Plaguelands. Thrall knew perfectly well that he wasn't just hitching a ride in the literal sense, though. Indeed, earlier that evening, all sorts of rumours had starting circulating about Tharg's trysts with the elf woman – and he was not the only one, either. Several of his officers, Troll and Orc, had taken a liking to the elven women.

Thrall, however, had been deprived of such company; indeed, it had been a very long time he'd had the pleasure of laying with one of the fairer races of the world. His occasional, power-hungry orc mistresses weren't quite the same as the comfort he found in the body an elf or human girl.

He tossed and turned some more, and then gave up; no, he wouldn't be able to get to sleep tonight. He found himself wishing, on nights like these, that he wasn't such a public figure.

Of course, there were some solutions that only a public figure such as himself had access to. He intended on falling back onto the main such solution he had tonight. He quietly jogged to the roof of his fortress; in the very top there was a small, heavy wooden door with a simple-looking lock. He pulled out the key, inserted it, and quickly shut the door after entering. The room was small, and round, without a roof. In the center was a large steel cage, and in the cage was a red-and-gold bird, perhaps one metre in wingspan.

He turned to the wall and, pulling the script out from the bottom of his mind, scribbled a quick, coded letter:

"I wish to discuss matters of diplomacy with you as soon as possible; my ship will wait in the usual location. Signal me if you are ready. You know the way."

He then sealed the letter, and inserted it into a metal tube. Obviously, discussing diplomacy was the last thing on his mind. He was thinking of something far more primitive; but he knew the person who would receive the letter well, and knew that she would love the chance to "catch up". They were in similar positions – except he didn't think she even had lovers.

He fastened the tube to the bird as securely as possible, and then opened the cage. The bird paused for a moment and took off, so fast that Thrall still managed to be amazed at its speed. It was headed towards one person in particular, and that person knew the bird could only come from him. He longed for the feeling of being with her; it had been several months since their last "visit".

Ah, what a fine woman she was, too. Jaina Proudmoore. It had been too long.

OrcHippie
OrcHippie
25 Followers
12