Sex on an Airplane

Story Info
Interesting things happen in desperate situations.
863 words
3.31
34.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flying alone from New York to Mexico on a business meeting. I saw her curves from her stewardess dress as she approached to see if we had fastened our seatbelts. When she showed us the emergency manoeuvres I looked at her intensely, devouring her every single move. When she inserted the tube from the inflatable vest in her mouth and blowed on it, it gave me an erection. Later on I saw her look back at me as she was leaving with her tray table with the drinks, I though I'd gladly like to wet all her body with my sperm. When she came back I did spill some water on her breasts when she was giving me my glass, I apologised. "It's nothing", she said. She had a beautiful smile, green eyes and dark blond hair.

At that moment turbulence came hard on the plane and an explosion was heard. We could see some smoke coming from out of one of the engines on the left wing. The plane regained control, but seemed to be slowly descending, there was panic and screams, until the captain said bluntly: "ladies and gentlemen I'm sorry to inform you that we have lost power on the left main engine and we'll be slowly descending until we crash on the ocean. We have about fifteen minutes to live"

There was a dead silence. It remained unbroken while the passengers looked at each other and the couples held each other in their arms. Then the sound of a zipper was heard: a man near a window, took his cook out and started touching it so it got hard, and then started jerking off. It was the ignition of a trigger effect: the couples started kissing and touching themselves, getting undressed and making love, then other passengers followed their example: a beautiful 35 year old women started sucking a young 18-year-old's cock. Two men started kissing a beautiful eighteen-year-old, one of them eagerly took her jeans off and started liking her virginal vaginal skin while the other lifted up her T-shirt that read "sweet sixteen" and licked her breasts. Her big black eyes opened and closed in a frantic rhythm revealing her pleasure: the naivety exhaling from them showed she had never experienced such things. The strong foreplay had excited her sensitive body in such a way that as soon as the first man penetrated her, she had an instant orgasm, bewildered by the view off the white of her rolled-back eyes as she was coming, the other man started jerking off between her breasts wanting desperately to come as fast as he could. She took him in her mouth as the other one kept thrusting his penis in her building up for a second climax.

On the row in front of me a small Korean woman with red hair started licking a voluptuous blonde's pussy as a Chinese man was fingering her also red lotus. The plane's uncomfortable seats for a long flight had become perfect love nests.

After seeing everyone taking pleasure in one way or another, the stewardess and I exchanged glances. As the moans from the others kept going, I looked into the stewardess eyes deeply and kissed her passionately, she responded and let herself go in my arms. I grabbed her, tore down her panties and wildly took her slip off with my mouth, I drove my tongue on her vagina, I felt like a mad dog liking his prey, Her fluids ran fast through my mouth and her moans told me she was ready, I opened my pants and she took my dick out in the open, and she sat on me, so that my dick burst through her with its whole length, her vagina was so warm, It felt like heaven, I pushed up faster an faster and she came down on me like a bomb, I grabbed her huge breasts, I tore her uniform so that I could lick her nipples. As she went up and down on me I felt her vagina sucking my dick, it was as hard as a concrete building, her lips would squeeze the first floor to the penthouse and down again. I felt her muscles tighten as I was giving her my thirtieth stroke, I felt she was going to come, each stroke made her muscles tighter and I felt I was about to burst too, my strokes became faster, 7 more quick and ultra-hard, she starts screaming. 1 more, 2 more …3…Aaaaargh! I feel the first stream of sperm flowing from my dick, and a second, a third just as powerful, now she comes, I squirted four more times, and her long orgasm came to an end leaving her shaky and tired.

At that moment the plane regained control and stopped descending, the captain announced that the supply engine had finally turned on and that we were saved. The big gang- bang ceased and in 30 minutes we had arrived at the airport, everyone came out of the plane sweating, smelling of sex and sperm. Nobody ever talked about the incident but me. It was the best flight I ever had.