Sex on Fire

Story Info
Club encounter leads to heated sex.
1k words
2.89
13.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

This is my first story for Literotica. I would appreciate all tips and advice on improving.

It's about 5:30 pm, it's Friday and its time to party, it was a long weekend for me as I had taken the day off. I was feeling lucky tonight and fancied some clubbing. A few friends told me a of new club in the trendiest spot in Johannesburg. So I get my best on, black jeans, black shirt and an Italian leather jacket.

So I head off to the club and get into line talking with friends and admiring the talent around us. My one friend introduces me to a woman named Jade Harris she and I went to the same college but she didn't know me. However, I was aware of who she was, she did look absolutely stunning. She had on skinny black jeans and a sweater top with a long trench coat around. She has long, jet black hair, gorgeous brown eyes, and beautiful pink lips, in both places I presumed at the time.

She has radiant light coloured skin. I had heard she was the domineering type a bit of a "jock chick" for lack of a better term. However, the conversation between us was inviting and very pleasing as was her expression. She spoke to me asking simple questions about my time at varsity and what not. "How long have you been there? I have never seen you before" she enquired. I replied that I had been there since 2008. She then said "Is a good looking man like yourself single" She said quizzically. "Indeed I am" was my reply.

This was happening while we were in line outside the club, which had been refurbished a few weeks prior so it was quite new. The club is called Clapham Gold. It has two stories, several bars and a great selection of music which pulsated throughout the night.

So we headed inside to the pulsating sounds emanating from the speakers .We sat back on one of the large sofas and enjoyed the club and its music. The large screen projected images of soccer as this little trip to the club was during the world cup in South Africa. It was a month where the whole country was partying.

There was some close contact and unashamed snogging between us two. I was keen on asking her back to my place but I thought that there should be some time and drinks between us. I had someone to drive me home so I let loose and drank some more until we were simply revelling in the music and its vibrations.

Time passed and from the look in her eyes she was in the mood for some "delicious all night fucking" which she said to me through the throng of people and loud music. So I finished my beer and sought it best to head home for more of a good time.

It had been a hot, humid, and sweaty night so far despite the winter cold. We have this entire house all to ourselves and we know exactly what were going to do to one another. She heads off to slip into something a little more comfortable. I meanwhile I get the fire going, and the hot tub as such. The cannabis incense fills the room with that distinct euphoric aroma.

I get in the tub and wait for her to appear. Then I hear, the distinct sound of her six inch stilettos as she moves across the tiled floor. She appears in her expensive shoes with a seductive smile and nothing else.

Her skins glows with the warm light of the fire behind her. Her luscious sizeable breasts appear to be glowing orbs of light, the smooth seductive curve of her body leading to her waist and then her legs plunging straight down. Her pussy is gorged and slightly wet anticipating further wetness was to come. She steps gingerly into the hot tub, deliberately exposing her most intimate parts to me.

So we sit here and talk for a little bit and laughing quite a bit as we were both quite drunk now but not to drunk for sex. Soon though the temperature begins to rise it has nothing to do with the fire or the hot tub. I want her, and she wants me. So I slip inside her and she begins to tingle. We give one another the humping of our lives. As the water vibrates with jets of hot water and the slapping of my balls against her soft anus. The water thrashes about more than usual as it is disrupted by the sexual beings within it. It goes on for a long while.

She is amazing and she has determination, which I have rarely seen before. Soon were outside upon the balcony. We are so heated that the biting cold outside does not stop us in the least. We go on, not caring if the neighbourhood hears or not.

We keep going, now on the carpet inside, next to the fire. We still drip with water but the fire is warming us up. We continue into the night I caress her sensual body then she tingles inside. We continue into the night. The heat within us is so strong we might as well be the fire ourselves. Encapsulating one another in the heat of lust, we continue. I begin to touch every part of her body and continue. I can feel the heat between us rising further still. I ask her "where do you want it" she moaned back "my mouth"

Then I hoist her up onto me and we look each other dead in the eye as we maintain that "connection" that we have been sharing most of the night thus far. Her screams of passion continue to be wrapped in hedonism.

Then nearing climax, it seems like time slows down, but then she lets go and seems to be floating until she climaxes and it seems like the earth is shattering around us then we collapse exhausted upon the bed.

I keep stroking my manhood and she then takes over when my load hits it explodes in her mouth and she takes it all, with a quite substantial amount going down her throat.

Soon she washes up and whilst still naked joins me next to the fire in a thick blanket and still quite hot, lapse into dream land.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers