Sex on the Beach

Story Info
Erotic story about sex on the beach.
789 words
3.17
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fantasy takes place on a private white sandy beach just before sunset. I would love to be lying on a beach towel, looking up at the sky, while cuddling with my honey. The soft sound of the ocean waves, a cool breeze flowing over our bodies, and the magnificent smell of the fresh ocean air! It starts to get a little cloudy and chilly so we snuggle even closer, feeling our warm bodies pressed together like two perfect pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. She has her head on my shoulder while she has her face nuzzled into my neck.

The feeling of her warm breath is making me tingle all over. I don't want to let her know that I am getting aroused, so I just lay there trying to fight the feeling of wanting to squirm and moan in pleasure. Although I try my hardest not to make a sound, she realizes what is going on and the hot breaths become slow, soft kisses followed up by nibbling and licks. Now, I am squirming and trying to get away, but she grabs my head and keeps me there. Now I am powerless and can't do anything except lay there and enjoy it!

After she tortures my neck, she lies on top of me and starts giving me sweet soft kisses. I can feel the moisture of her lips before they press against mine. As we are lying there, we have failed to realize that the tide is coming in, so we both get a little tingly shock as the cool tide slowly brushes over our bodies. This makes us get into the moment even more so now the kisses are becoming much more passionate. She can't help but to get a little giggle because she can feel my manhood stiffening up beneath her legs. She moves over to the side so she can stroke me while we kiss! We slowly kiss and take little breaks to glance into each other's eyes! It is so erotic that I can't stand it anymore. I want her so bad that I am throbbing, but she tells me I have to be patient. She gets back on top of me and sits up on my waist. I undue her top and expose her beautiful, creamy white breasts. I slowly began to massage her breasts while slowly pulling and tugging on her nipples.

She can't take it anymore, so she leans over so I can devour her nipples with my hot, wet tongue. She begins to squirm and moan, so I know that it will not be too much longer before our bodies become one. She lays back down on me and slowly begins to kiss down my neck and makes her way to my chest. She makes sure that she pays both of my nipples some serious attention before making her way down the rest of my body. Just as she gets to my waist, she tells me to lift up so that she can pull down my shorts. I slide my shorts down, and she begins to slowly lick and suck on my manhood. She is driving me crazy and making my toes curl. I want it so bad that I feel like I am going to bust. I ask her to lie down so I can play with her for a while. She slides back up my body and whispers on my ear "This is all about you baby!" BOING!!

Now I am standing at full attention!!!! She slides her bottoms off, and slowly lowers herself onto my hard, throbbing manhood. Finally, we are united as one. The feeling of me being inside of her is incredible!!! Just as she starts to ride me, it begins to rain. WOW. Now the rain is pouring on us! I am looking up at her and she is looking down at me. I am totally enjoying looking at the rain trickle down her body. Her hair is wet and clinging to her breasts. She looks down at me and loves seeing the water pouring on my chest. She begins to moan as she rides me harder and faster. We are both moaning in absolute pleasure. The rain, the beach, the togetherness is too much for us to handle any loner, so we both explode at the same time with mind-blowing, earth shattering orgasms.

After we explode together, she comes and lies back beside me. Now we are back in the same position that we started in! We lay there without saying a word, just enjoying the feelings of each other's bodies being close together. Before we know it, we have fallen asleep in each other's arms and do not awake until sunrise.