Sex on the Brain Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeanne's power brings young couple together.
5.6k words
4.49
40.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2004, All rights reserved

Contributed by Richard Williams for the enjoyment of Literotica's readers. This fictional story is copyrighted and may only be used for your personal pleasure. It may not be sold, distributed, or posted on another website without the author's permission.

Case 96-1 Sex on the Brain - Part Two

by Prof. Richard W.

(formerly of the University of ____________)

Ginna:

You will find it hard to believe what happened next...!

FROM BEHIND THE SCREEN

"No, Professor! Don't get the wrong idea!" Kerry drew back from me as I moved to take her in my arms. And then she moved deeper and deeper into a reverie with someone else in mind, in her mind.

It was hard to just watch her, sprawling out in the chair. She was kneading her breasts through the white racerback with her left hand while the well-manicured nails of her right hand disappeared into her matching string bikini. Her well-toned muscles flexed, lifting her sex towards her own hand, reaching toward the climax which brought out, in despairing, guttural sighs, the name of one of my male students.

I must admit that I sat there dumbfounded, my rock hard hard-on pushing against my briefs. From behind the screen, I heard a pleasant, pleasured sigh. It was Jeanne; I had forgotten she was there! She stepped around the screen just far enough to smile at me. Kerry did not notice her at first, as she was busying herself with straightening her bra and then slipping back into her outer clothing.

"Well, Professor, I guess that was the last card. Let's find out how I did" Kerry smiled at me as if she had just completed the most ordinary test, and turned to look back where Jeanne was standing... and glowing. Jeanne had the look of a woman who had just enjoyed the most wonderful orgasm herself.

"I think that you did very well, Kerry!" Jeanne sashayed towards us. Kerry nodded acceptingly as she heard the older woman's comments.

We sat around a table while Jeanne asked Kerry some innocuous questions about how she felt during the session. Kerry had felt rather relaxed, that was all. Then Jeanne winked at me.

"And so, Kerry, you and Ralph haven't made love yet, have you?" Ralph was the student whose name Kerry had uttered. I recalled him as a rather shy fellow. Kerry answered without embarassment.

"No, actually we haven't... but yes, we will. He has wonderful hands... dating him is fun... but he hasn't asked me yet. I guess it just takes time."

"You might find that it is going to happen sooner than you think. When are you seeing him next?" Jeanne probed further.

"Tomorrow afternoon. He's going to help me with a math project... but that'll be at the house, and there will be a lot of people around."

"This lab isn't booked tomorrow afternoon. Jeanne... Mrs. Boudreaux... and I will be here finishing some things up, but you two can use this testing room. It'll be a lot quieter than at the house." The idea had just popped into my head, but somehow Jeanne was grinning already as I formed the words.

"That's great, Professor...yes, thank you!" She turned to leave.

"Kerry!" Jeanne spoke firmly, but not very loudly. The young woman turned back toward her.

"Yes?"

"You have something a bit more romantic in your lingerie drawer than what you wore today, yes?" Again, Jeanne was able to ask the most personal question, and Kerry accepted it with a nod, as if she was already thinking it.

"Then you'll wear it tomorrow. It'll be a special day for you and for Ralph."

"Yes, Mrs. Boudreaux!" A broad smile flashed across Kerry's face and she licked her lips as she bounced out of the room.

I looked at Jeanne for a long time in silence.

"It's interesting how often the word "yes" came up in her speech, Jeanne."

I asked this in the form of a query more than as a statement.

"I was thinking the same thing." Jeanne grinned.

"Thinking the same thing, before she said it or after?" I had to know.

"Well, I told you that I can't read poker hands. I did find that she felt in a very agreeable mood after what just took place, and that the word "yes" came to her mind without much nudging. I just let that word float around in my mind with her image and what she had shown me of her Ralph."

"Are you planning on being here tomorrow afternoon?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything, Professor." She patted my knee.

"How strange," I thought, "in a way we've practically been intimate, and this is about all the physical contact we've had."

"And perhaps we'll learn more from our experiences to come, Professor."

She emphasized the last two words as a command, and then chirped with kissing motions of her lips "Have fun..." And Jeanne walked from the room.

I must have absent-mindedly let my manhood straighten out in my briefs while we were talking, and suddenly I had to get it out. I struggled madly to free it as I grabbed for the Kleenex at the same time. That didn't work completely, as the electric charge surged through my balls, and the first burst of hot, ivory power shot over my hand. I managed to catch the succeeding surges, so there was not too much of a mess.

Tomorrow would be Jeanne's last day on campus before she returned home to her sexless marriage. I wondered how things would turn out for all of us-- the young lovers and Jeanne and me.

DO NOT DISTURB

Ginna, you can imagine how much trouble I had sleeping that night. It was as if my mind was carrying the thoughts of all four of us. I could visualize Kerry's self-aroused orgasmic moments. I saw Ralph posing in front of a mirror in his room, enjoying watching his penis swelling, as he could not stop thinking about tomorrow. Jeanne was in my thoughts, too, her smile now more confident than ever, experimenting and being satisfied with more and more intriguing experiences. I could see myself, almost as though I was another person. It seemed that we were all under Jeanne's influence in some manner.

That next afternoon, things unfolded pretty much as you might have expected from all that had gone on before. But, as you might also have guessed by now, there were some new quirks.

Jeanne and I really did get those papers marked up, partly by starting well before Ralph and Kerry showed up. When they did appear, it was funny, the way that they were blushing... at us, at each other.

"Just go ahead in there, you won't hear anything distracting in that room. You'll get a lot done there..." I waved them on, and turned back to Jeanne.

"Richard," Jeanne used my first name, "why don't we take a little break now. We can just lean back and relax right here in your study. And... before you get too relaxed, you might want to pull out another of those plain condoms..." I did not know what she was thinking, but I had learned to trust her guidance.

"I think that you will find that it will go on now." Again, she emphasized the last words of her sentence as a command, and it did make perfect sense. I was so wound up from the night before, and then with my imagination working when the "Do Not Disturb" light had flashed on the testing room... it made me ready to roll on the rubber. Jeanne rose and locked the door of my study as I squeezed myself into the shield.

"Now, let's just relax a bit, and think about our young couple..." And I did just that. It was easy to imagine what they were up to, but as I continued thinking about them, a strange thing happened.

You will remember, Ginna, that time when we described our first sexual experiences to each other? Remember how shy I said that I felt? And you said that suddenly you were the eager, hot lover, coaxing your boyfriend out of his briefs. I felt that all over again, I was burning red with embarassment, for no reason.

And then, I began to realize that I was sharing Ralph's emotions, that somehow we were in tune with each other. I began to see through his eyes, it seemed. I was imagining that I saw Kerry, peeling off her sweater. Oh, God, she was beautiful, and I/Ralph saw that her breasts were supported in beautiful black velvet. We wanted to grab them, we wanted to be afraid... his anxiety swept over me, and I struggled to fight it off.

"Ralph!" I thought. "Kerry likes your slow hands..." and gradually I felt him calming, and a sense of purpose took hold. Every ounce of my maturity and experience had to be piled on his cauldron of testosterone, but with each ounce of my thoughts, he seemed in my imagination to gain a pound of skill.

Kerry's tight jeans came off in his strong hands, trailed by kisses no frat boy could have dreamed up. She trembled as he caressed his way back up her thighs to her black velvet thong. No one had ever touched her like that before, I imagined that I heard her say. She drew him between her legs as she leaned forward in the big chair, luring his hands to her bra. There was no struggle... it seemed to melt away like ice cream on the tongue.

My fantasy continued, even to the point of being able to imagine myself/himself entering her hungry vagina, of feeling swallowed with eagerness, and of fighting the urgent need for release. Again, I felt myself struggling, having forgotten what it really feels like to be 20 and hard and with a young woman who is all motion and is losing control so quickly herself, so quickly that I/he could feel her fingernails gripping our back, so much in need of feeling filled.

Ralph's need and mine converged with Kerry's, and, in the blinding flash of heat, I saw Jeanne, too, bucking in her chair and biting her tongue. The four of us climaxed as one being.

QUESTIONS

Ginna, I must assume that Kerry and Ralph continued without our help, because Jeanne's mind was occupied now with all the questions I put to her. I was trying madly to write notes, while at the same time piling questions onto questions. It was a long time before our young counterparts came out of the testing room, and when they finally did come up for air, they simply floated past us.

Jeanne and I laughed lustily after they were gone.

"I think that they have more important things to do than to talk with a couple of old fogies, Professor." Jeanne glowed as she spoke. I probably had an awfully dazed look myself. With them on their way in life, now Jeanne began to answer my questions, and anticipated with answers for questions as yet unasked.

JEANNE'S THOUGHTS

"Remember, Professor, how I said that I could recall a couple of off-hand remarks by my grandmother to my mother about "how things seemed to even out as we go long..." This made no sense to me at the time.

"I've been digging around in old family diaries, and talking with some older women who were younger friends of my grandmother. When I started talking indirectly about what I had begun experiencing, they just nodded their heads, and said things like "so, it's passed to you, eh?"

"It seems that among the women of my family line, if they are dead-ended on sex, they develop this countervailing mental ability. It's as if the energy that they are wasting on frustrating dreams gets transferred over to this new cause. I guess Mom and Dad were hot for each other up to the end, so she missed out on this."

She paused thoughtfully.

"What a choice!..." Jeanne's words trailed off into silence.

"But what happens if you interrupt this cycle by having real sex?" I had to ask.

"The best that I can tell, it's like having a storage battery drained. It can be recharged again. In fact, Olivia Leclair -- one of my grandmom's friends -- told me that if the "interruption" is intense enough, then when the longing returns later, the ability will be even stronger. But that's just something she heard."

"And what do you plan on doing with this knowledge? It seems like you have a real gift just the way things are." I really wanted to know.

"I'm not sure yet. After this semester I'm going to be off for a while, and there are a lot of things that I want to think over.

"If there's anything that I can help you with, let me know," and I meant that. It was not said as the double entendre that it seemed to offer, and Jeanne took it that way, too.

"When I've decided what to do, Professor, I will let you know. For now, dear friend, it'll be good-bye, though." She paused, bent down and kissed me on the forehead as she departed. Her perfume left a hint of flowers behind when she was gone. I only saw her on the campus a few times after that, and was reminded of her mostly by things like turning in the grades for her seminar, and other routine activities. That was enough, of course, to get me thinking, but those times gradually were fewer.

STACEY'S MIND IS CHANGED

It was not until late August that I heard from Jeanne again. Somehow, I was not surprised, as I had once again found myself thinking about her a great deal, wondering what she was up to. What decision had she come to?

Then I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was the focus of some very pleasant wet dreams. For a long time, my needs were being met so well in real life that I recalled few such events. Lately, I had been trying to separate myself from that easy pleasure again, so I should not have been surprised at my body's response. But why Jeanne in my mind? Should it not have been Stacey?

Even though I was trying to keep from getting involved with my students, Kerry had made a special request of me, and it was hard to resist. A sorority sister of hers, Stacey had a not so uncommon problem, but she wanted a less common solution. Stacey was from South Carolina, and had a beau back home who expected her to return from our midwestern university setting with her values and her maidenhood intact. Being as full of curiousity about sex as the next woman, she wanted to develop her abilities and feel her values expanding right along with the warm rush of sensation throughout her body, but had some long-term considerations that made her willing to go along with his request-- at least in the literal sense of "keeping her virginity."

If that sounded convoluted, then you are right, and convoluted is a good description of what we ended up doing. Kerry, of course, only asked me to "help educate Stacey." Her smile as she asked was big enough to put a broad meaning into those words.

And so, one warm afternoon during the first week of classes, just as Stacey climbed from my lap and began to look around my office for her things, my phone rang. Our department secretary had left for the day-- I caught it, even as I began to tuck my shirtwaist back into my pants. Stacy leaned past me to pull her simply perfect bra off my desklamp, and giggled as her small breast grazed my shoulder.

"You might want to ask your guest to stay, Professor!" The voice on the other end of the phone was Jeanne's, sounding as knowing as ever. "I guess I shouldn't ask how you knew I had someone else here. Did she give it away with the giggle?" I frowned at Stacey, who pouted her rich little lips at me. And then I paused, "...or did you already know she was here?"

"I knew someone was there sharing fun with you. I knew that you weren't working on the budget report." Jeanne's voice was warm and it was good to hear.

"What can you tell me about her?" I found my own thoughts full of Jeanne now, even as Stacey began to slip back into her clothes.

"She's not real tall... dark hair... just a little more made up than you like... lipstick was just a bit too red... thinks that she's pretty important... kind of a manipulator..." Jeanne tossed out random images as they came to her mind.

"You're right on the mark." Stacey slid into her tailored slacks, offering me one last glimpse of her Hi-Kini and then zipping herself up slowly as if to tease me about what I would soon be missing.

"Oh, and she's undressing right now." Jeanne had over-reached herself.

"No! You're wrong, she's getting dressed..." and my voice trailed off in midstream.

A strange look had passed over the almost-modern Southern belle's face, and then a look as if my fingers had just grazed her most sensitive place with a firm, light caress. She tilted her head down, looked at me with burning eyes, and her hand went back to her bra clip.

"She's getting undressed, isn't she, Professor?" Jeanne was smiling on the other end of the line. There's still one thing that she hasn't done with you, isn't there?"

"At least one," I replied. Stacey was slipping the Hi-Kini down over her well-shaped legs.

"Professor, there is one thing that I haven't done with you," Stacey purred as she walked toward me. Her secret curls suddenly seemed to be the place that I should bury the terrific hard-on that I suddenly realized I must deal with.

"I don't know why, ah didn't think of this before, when we were kissing everywhere. It would feel soooo good to have you come right inside now, I ahm so ready to receive you." Stacey was sliding into a Southern-fried accent that seemed a bit much. She was also sliding onto my lap, and untucking my shirt again-- this time almost too eagerly. My manhood struggled in my briefs for the moment that she would release it.

"This certainly will surprise Carlton back home!" She said it lustily, "and if he doesn't like me the way I'm going to be, that's his problem."

She moved toward me as if being pulled forward by her vagina.

I sucked in my breath, pulled my mind from Stacy the sudden Southern sex kitten and almost shouted into the phone.

"Jeanne, I promised this young woman and her friend Kerry that she was going to stay a virgin, no matter what we did. I know what you are doing. Cut it out!"

Jeanne was laughing her head off on the other end.

"All I was doing was getting her in touch with her real feelings. I think you will be busy for a minute or seven there... I'll call back." And she hung up.

I set the phone receiver down and embraced my hot young apprentice.

Somehow, the lust in my mind faded just enough for me to control hers, holding her on my lap so that we could enjoy her sex caressing mine, but without me entering her. She slid up and down against me, sexier than she ever had been, her calculating manner gone, begging me to enter her, trying to wiggle tall enough in the saddle to come down on me. The more we struggled together, though, the closer we came to coming. She began to cry in spoiled-girl frustration at not having her candy. Finally, she was lost in a reverie as I kissed her diamond-hard nipples, and the two of us shot into a mutual orgasm that jetted a sticky trail over her tummy as she squeezed her dripping wet lips against me.

"Carlton...!" she murmured, and then opened her eyes. She blushed deeply, from her pale cheeks, down her whisker-burned neck, and on over her chest.

"Stacey, You're not so calculating as you thought," I whispered to her. "You really love Carlton, don't you? You want it to be him in you, yes?" I looked into her tearing eyes.

"But you do want him, don't you... I mean all the way, yes?" She nodded, now appealingly childlike, as she began blubbering. I felt awkward all of a sudden, and pressed her against my chest for a time. It was getting dark outside. Stacey grew still and stayed in my arms.

"Carolina, I think that you will get what you want now." I tilted her head up by holding her chin.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you know enough about yourself now, and you know enough about men now, that Carlton is going to be one hundred percent yours just as soon as you get to him. You're going to be able to have as much of Carlton as you need." I grinned at her, thinking of what was about to happen to poor Carlton.

"When you are caressing his penis the way I taught you, or whatever you do, Carlton's views about the need for your virginity are going to change. He's going to want to do something about it just as soon as you guide him to it!"

12