Sex or Suicide Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole suddenly rose on her knees and swung her leg over my chest. She blocked my view of Cory as she straddled my head, though I now had a view of her beautiful body above me. Her pussy was hovering just inches above my face. Looking up at her, I could see the undersides of her small pale breasts. Her pink curls rested on her chest as she gazed down at me.

"Don't bite too hard, okay?" Nicole said.

I was slightly perplexed by her words as she took a sip of the suicide and grinned down at me. My eyes went to her pursed pussy lips and the smell of sex crept into my nose. I licked my lips and brought them to meet the soft folds of her cunt. I ran the flat of my tongue from her hole to her clit, sliding between her sticky lips slowly. She tasted bitter, salty, and sweet all at the same time, and my cock nodded hard behind her. I stroked myself gently, still wet from the pussy I in my mouth. I rubbed her smooth thigh and mashed my mouth into her, sticking my tongue as deep inside of her as I could. A sharp fluid enveloped my tongue and she uttered a soft moan.

I felt my legs being lifted and spread wider as Cory folded them back toward my stomach. His stiff and slimy cock poked into my right ass cheek. Then, I felt him guiding the soft tip between my cheeks. It pushed against the ring of my asshole and I clutched Nicole's thigh tightly. The pressure increased and I felt the very tip of his head trying to slip into me. My hole widened slowly and I shivered at the new and incredible feeling of something trying to push inside of me.

Suddenly, my whole body tensed as Cory's bulbous tip popped into my asshole without warning. My ass throbbed with such an intense pain that I drew back from Nicole's wet pussy and yelped. Immediately, she lowered herself onto my face, covering my mouth with her cunt. She leaned down and supported herself on the bed with her hand and ground her pussy against my mouth.

"Focus on this, baby," she told me.

Her hand slipped behind my head and pulled my face into her crotch and swirled her hips. I moaned loudly into her pussy, breathing hard through my nose. My ass was in terrible pain, and I felt every throb of Cory's straining cock. I felt his slick hand encircle my dick and slide up and down my shaft. The sensations I felt were overwhelming. Nicole's wet pussy rode my face and tasted so dirty felt so nasty, causing my dick to pulse in Cory's hand. He took advantage of my straining erection, stroking it with his lubricated hand and driving me absolutely crazy. Then, of course, there was the horrible pain in my ass. I had never had anything more than a girls finger in my anus, and it hadn't hurt like Cory's dick. It was almost unbearable.

The pain intensified as I felt his cock slide deeper into me. I screamed into Nicole's cunt as she continued to ride my face. Her slick lips folded and slid across my mouth as her hips twirled. Cory's cock pressed further, inching into my ass and spreading it wide to accommodate his girth. It felt like he had an entire foot of hard dick inside of me, when in reality I knew it couldn't have been but about three inches or so. It throbbed in my ass and I jumped as much as Nicole allowed. She practically had me pinned to the bed. I clawed at her thigh and tried to bear the pain of the cock in my ass as best I could. I had no idea it would hurt as much as it did.

As I moaned again loudly into Nicole's pussy, Cory's pumping cock slid further and further into my ass, until finally I felt his warm sack press firmly against my cheeks. Though I was still in pain, Cory felt incredible with his dick buried as deep as possible in my ass. I felt dirty, almost slutty even, with my legs spread and his hips against the bottom of my thighs. Another new sensation racked my asshole when I felt him slide his cock back until only his head was inside. Again I felt a wave of pain. Cory pushed his dick forward, inching slowly into me again until his balls mashed against my ass cheeks.

Then, I noticed that the unbearable pain was subsiding. As Cory's cock slid in and out of me slowly, my body relaxed and my moans became long and low utterances of pleasure. My dick strained in his slimy hand as he continued to stroke me gently. He thrust into me with ease, and I marveled at the sensation of his stiff cock filling my ass. I now only felt a twinge of pain when his swollen tip pressed deep into me, but my stretched ass now accommodated his dick perfectly.

"Oh god, Derrick," I heard Cory moan. "You're so tight."

His words struck a chord within me, and I felt my legs spreading for him instinctively. I hooked my calves around him and used them to pull him into me. An overwhelming feeling of ecstasy resonated within my entire body, and my tongue began to roll against Nicole's pussy once more.

"Oh, fuck," She hissed and pulled my head tightly into her crotch.

Cory started pumping his hips into me, his cock sliding back and forth spreading me open with each thrust. My anus grew hot with friction, and I squeezed my asshole tightly around his dick. It felt unbelievably wonderful to have a hard cock inside of me. With his every thrust he drove deeply and slowly, letting me feel every inch of his shaft. He released my dick and grabbed my hips, focusing solely on fucking my asshole. I could hear him grunting and groaning through labored breaths.

Nicole climbed off of my face then, leaving it covered in her tangy juices. She bent beside me on her knees, her ass in the air and her pretty face close to mine. I now had a clear view of Cory. His face was contorted in pleasure, with his brow furrowed and his eyes half open. His slender biceps flexed tightly as he gripped the sides of my ass cheeks. I watched his smooth stomach and hips as he thrusted. My dick bobbed and wagged when he drove into me. I was stunned at the sight of being fucked by Cory, and more importantly, I was completely aroused as well.

Nicole watched him as well. She wore an expression that showed a mixture of lust and amazement. She glanced over at me with her face just inches from mine. Her full glossy lips split into a smile.

"Damn, you're really enjoying this, huh?" She grinned.

She didn't allow me to answer, but instead leaned in to kiss me. I returned her kiss eagerly, basking in the feel of her wet lips. I felt her hand close around my dick and she stroked me from base to tip. I jumped when her fist squeezed across my sensitive head. From deep within, I felt the very first twinge of an orgasm stirring. Her lips left mine and she positioned herself so that her head was now at my crotch. Her round ass still jutted upward into the air with her slender back sloping down. Realizing that she was about to suck my cock, I braced myself for the sensation.

My eyes closed and I moaned loudly. My dick was throbbing against Nicole's swirling tongue inside her warm mouth. My ass was being filled and emptied by Cory's hard cock. The sensations were almost becoming unbearable. I looked down to see the suicide bottle still in Nicole's free hand. She clutched the neck of the bottle in her fist while the bottom pressed down into the mattress. I reached for it and pulled slightly as my fingers closed around it.

Nicole released her grip and allowed me to take the bottle, and immediately I leaned up as much as I could and drank. I coughed as I took my first swallow, though it was only because of the awkward position I was in. I was used to the horrible mixture of alcohol, and I took several more sips in hopes of numbing my senses further. As surprising as it was to me, I didn't want this to end. I wanted Cory's cock to never stop drilling me, and it made Nicole's blowjob drive me crazy.

Cory's hands groped at my hips almost desperately, and his thrusts grew harder and faster. When his grunts and groans grew louder and his breathing became even faster, I knew what was happening. I watched as his motions became erratic, with his legs shifting under him awkwardly.

"Oh... oh, god," Cory whimpered between breaths.

I felt so empowered as I watched him loose control. Cory was fucking me, and I was the reason he was about to cum. As I clutched the suicide bottle tightly, I squeezed the muscles in my asshole tightly around his throbbing shaft over and over. My ass cheeks clenched and released as my hips pumped slightly, grinding Cory's dick and thrusting mine into Nicole's. I felt another orgasmic flutter in my cock watching the entire scene unfold before me.

Cory's hips slammed into my thighs and my ass cheeks. A sharp pain pierced my ass deep within as his cock stabbed far into me. I was completely full of his pulsing dick. My asshole grew warm as I felt him his cock pumping inside of me. I knew I was feeling his hot cum shooting into me. Nicole took her lips from my dick and stood up on her knees. She leaned over and placed her lips on Cory's, muffling his moans and cries of pleasure. The two kissed passionately as I felt his warm jizz filling my ass. I watched them in amazement, my mind reeling from the scene before me. Cory was kissing a girl, his best friend. He was cumming in my ass with his dick buried to the balls inside of me, his other "straight" best friend. As drunk as I was, it was all still hard to process.

I laid there for several minutes, watching my friends make out and feeling Cory's erection subside in my ass. I took another awkward sip of the suicide. My wet cock was still straining at my hip. My face felt sticky and flushed, and I could smell Nicole's pussy on my lip. I was sweating slightly and breathing heavily. Looking up at the twisting ceiling, was surprised at the amount of liquor I had held down so far.

Before I knew what was happening, Cory was stepping away from me, and I felt his cock slipping out of my stretched asshole. Nicole and I watched as he squatted down between my legs. With one hand he pushed my leg back against me, rolling my crotch up. His other hand gently lifted my balls as his head dove down beneath them. My eyes widened when I fell his wet tongue trace the ring of my asshole. An uncontrollable moan escaped my lips. Nicole, who was still kneeling on the bed, turned a evil smile toward me. Cory's tongue pressed into my asshole and swirled. I'd never felt anything like it. My cock nodded and my asshole pursed. I felt Cory's warm cum oozing out of me and into his waiting mouth. I gasped at the sheer naughtiness and nastiness of the act. He was eating his own jizz from my ass!

"Damn, babe, you're fucking dirty!" Nicole giggled.

She glanced at me again and laughed. My cock bobbed up and down as I looked at her gorgeous body. She still looked absolutely stunning. Her pink curls were now messy and tangled, but lovely nonetheless. I eyed her small perky breasts and her tiny nipples, and then traced the curve of her impossibly narrow waist to her perfect round ass. Her pale skin was now flushed pink and was covered with a thin layer of sweat, giving a glow to the tattoos on her arms.

Cory's tongue slipped in and out of my ass until at last he was finished. I felt a warm trickle run down the crack of my ass, and I shivered. Cory stood up with his glossy lips sealed shut. He obviously had the cum from my ass still in his mouth. I watched as he approached Nicole and slipped his arms around her waist. I stopped breathing and the hairs on my neck stood. Nicole flashed me a sexy smile and winked seductively. She then turned her head to Cory, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth wide.

I watched in disbelief as Cory pursed his glistening lips and spit a creamy stream of cum into her mouth.

"Holy shit," I said in shock.

Nicole's lips closed and she moaned softly. She wiped at the corner of her mouth with her finger and turned to face me. Her green eyes flashed wickedly and she gave me a devious little grin. Her hands slid up her stomach to her breasts and squeezed them, her fingers pinching and toying with her nipples. I had never seen a sexier girl in my life. My hand took hold of my hard cock instinctively and I stroked myself frantically as lust pumped into my veins anew. I saw her throat contract and her mouth opened, drawing in a moaning breath. She giggled as she watched me writhe on her bed stroking my cock.

"Sit up, baby," Nicole ordered smacking my thigh. "I want some more dick."

I propped myself up on my elbows and stopped short. I had been lying down almost the whole time I'd been in her bedroom, and my head suddenly spun terribly. I didn't realize how drunk I really was. I shook my head and took several deep breaths, trying to ease my dizziness somehow.

"C'mon sit up, pussy," Nicole teased.

She glanced down at the bottle in my hand and smiled.

"You could always take the shot if you don't think you can do it," she added with an evil laugh.

I grinned sheepishly and pushed myself up to sit at the edge of the bed. Cory and I briefly met eyes, and if his face hadn't already been red he would have been blushing. I gave him an embarrassed grin before Nicole swung her leg over me and positioned herself in my lap. She took the suicide bottle from my hand and set it on the bedside table. Her tits were inches from my face as she reached between us and slipped my still hard cock into her pussy. She felt no less amazing than before, and after sliding down my cock she immediately began to ride. She wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning back just slightly, and put her entire effort into rolling her hips into me.

I clutched her soft ass cheeks and moaned. My head still swam from the effects of the alcohol. All I could see was Nicole's beautiful body grinding on my dick. She was smiling seductively and staring right into my eyes. She flipped her pink hair over her shoulder and drew in close to me. With her slick body pressed against me, I licked and sucked at her breasts greedily. My cock was turning flips now inside of her as I felt my orgasm finally awakening.

In a frenzy, I jumped to my feet, cradling Nicole by her ass. I spun quickly and together we fell to the bed, with Nicole falling to her back and me crashing down on top of her. She laughed gleefully and spread her legs wide, and I took her invitation, shoving my cock deep into her cunt. With my knees on the bed, I thrust my hips into her hard, producing a cry of pleasure from her each time. She relentlessly fucked me back, bucking her hips upward to meet my advancing thrusts. We were fucking so hard that the the bed wobbled and Nicole's body actually slid upward to the other side of the bed, until her pink hair cascaded off the edge. I drilled into her pussy, lost in my storm of lust. Nicole seemed to enjoy it even more as I ravaged her harder and harder, for she smiled broadly and pulled at her own hair frantically.

Just as I was about to attack her exposed neck with my tongue, Cory appeared in front of us at the edge of the bed. He stepped in close, stroking his spent cock above Nicole's face. She reached up and pulled his dick to her lips, sucking his head into her mouth and groaning, just inches from my face. The sight made my already stiff cock strain inside of Nicole's sopping wet cunt. It stung with the onset of my building climax.

Nicole's green eyes bored into mine as she licked and sucked at Cory's growing dick. My elbows grew weak and I gave in, lowering myself to join her. Her legs hugged me closely as I sank into her. My lips found the shaft of Cory's cock and I kissed at it eagerly while Nicole licked at his enlarging tip. I licked my way down to her lips and our tongues met against Cory's slimy dick. We continued to thrust into each other hard as we kissed and shared the cock between us. Finally, my lips stole his hardening cock from Nicole's lips and my mouth closed around it. I swallowed as much of him as I could, swirling my tongue around and bobbing my head down his shaft. He moaned and trembled when I sucked at the head of his dick, and I felt him growing in my mouth.

I couldn't take anymore. My hips pounded against Nicole's thighs frantically. I wanted to keep Cory in my mouth but I found it near impossible to do so as I drew closer to climax. His slimy cock fell from my lips, and almost immediately Nicole gobbled him up. Her head was hanging off the edge of the bed with her neck stretched back to its full extent. Cory took advantage of her position and began thrusting his dick into her mouth. His balls slapped against her nose repeatedly, and I was close enough to practically see her throat expand as his cock penetrated her deeply.

I exploded inside of Nicole, burying my cock to the balls in her pussy. The sensation was so intense that I dared not move. Still, her hips rotated gently underneath me as her cunt drank in my cum. I realized I was wailing in ecstasy. As I shot my hot jizz into her, I watched as Cory fucked Nicole's throat. His hands were on my shoulders as he jammed his cock into her face. In my erratic frenzy, my hand shot around and clamped down hard on his tight ass cheek. I could feel the muscles in his ass clenching. Nicole's pussy became warm and gooey with my cum as I pumped the last bit inside of her.

I collapsed onto Nicole's sweaty body and breathed heavily against her neck. Cory pulled his dick from her mouth and I heard her gasp. She still smelled sweet and lovely. Though my cock was now spent, I didn't want to pull out of her. I wanted to fall asleep right where I was. I was dizzy and fatigued, and my mind emptied of all thought.

"Roll off me, big boy," Nicole said breathlessly. "You're heavier than you think."

I managed to chuckle as I pushed myself up on my hands. Nicole looked up at me through her hazy green eyes. I could see that she was as worn out as I was. She gave me a tired grin and my heart turned flips in my chest. She was so beautiful. Her lips were slimy with spit and her face was flushed a light shade of red. Her pink hair was in tangles and stuck to her forehead in places. Her breath smelled musky and stale, and I could practically taste the alcohol as she exhaled as well. Even as she was, she was gorgeous to me. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her glossy lips. She held my face to hers and returned the kiss fully. The embrace felt nasty and naughty, but also incredibly passionate. It made me feel warm and wanted inside. When our lips parted our eyes met briefly again before I pushed myself away from her.

As I rose, my cock slipped from Nicole's stretched open pussy, and I saw a milky tttrickle drip from her blushing lips. I sat back on the bed, trying to keep my spinning world in focus. Nicole sat up as well and swallowed hard, letting out a long exhausted sigh. I glanced at Cory, who stood with his hands on his hips staring at the ceiling, his smooth glistening chest heaving up and down. A moment later, the three of us exchanged awkward glances. Nicole bit her lip and looked away with a grin. Cory scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly as he looked at the floor. I decided to break the silence.

"So... I guess the game is over now?"

The three of us laughed.

*****

I awoke to absolute darkness, naked and slightly cold on the damp bed. I blinked my eyes wearily, wondering why my slumber had been interrupted. I shivered slightly, realizing that I had fallen asleep without any covers pulled over me. In fact, Nicole's bed was still made, though it was a little messy.

Suddenly I felt someone moving behind me. I felt an arm slip from under my own and disappear. Then, my entire backside grew cool as the warm body rolled aside. Someone had been spooning me as I slept. I turned and peered over my shoulder to find Cory beside me on the bed, naked and asleep. I was almost shocked to see him there until a wave of extreme dizziness throbbed in my skull. I groaned and set my head back into my pillow. The pieces fell back into place as I spotted the near empty bottle on the bedside table.